Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #1
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Question for the Board - Friends Lists

I'm starting this in the Rowdy Room because I suspect it is going to cause some interesting comments. Feel free to get out the flamethrowers, but I really do want to know the Board's opinion on this.

Let me tell you first what prompted this question. I received a friend request from someone and didn't see it or address it for 24 hours, although I was online. The person was highly offended, deleted all their complimentary profile comments and sent me a borderline nasty PM about it, which I saw 10 seconds after I accepted. When I asked why the nasty PM, the person said he/she "wanted me on their list."

So here's what I want to know:

1. Is there some sort of netiquette requirement that friends requests be accepted within a certain period of time? Or at all?

2. When people make comments in my profile, I assume there is no reason for doing so other than that they wish to express something to me. Why, then, would someone go back and delete them unless we had some sort of falling out? I was a bit taken aback by this.

3. Why would anyone want me "on their list"? Is it me, specifically, or are friends lists a numbers game? I have used them as a real offer of friendly feelings. I have not invited anyone except people I genuinely enjoy. I don't give a damn about the numbers.

Please, Rape Board, tell me what you think!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you said he/she just to be politically correct but we know you are referring to a chick.

Why would she act that way? Good question... hmm perhaps she has been trying to get your attention for a while, by posting nice things in your profile and sent a friend request and also had a bad day.

I didn't even realize there was a friends list feature in this BB.. So I assume she has been around the block for a while..
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

I agree with newland sierra,you should not feel bad about not seeing it.The people on my list(like newland) are people that i have found something in common with.When i sent one too you,it was because we had already became friends on KO.There are alot of things that i miss or forget about with the day to day things of the real world,and if someone can't wait for a little while.Then they really didn't want too be your friend in the first place.There are people not on my list that i think of as a friend,knottyguy,MARADONA,littlemissrotter and donnalee s comes too mind.I think that people know when you like them, list or not just check out when someone hits 3000 posts or 20,000 reps and you will see friends.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My friends list seems to be populated with people I speak to from time to time. Im sure there are some I should have on there but just never really bothered.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have 7 friends on my list yet I like and have spoken with a lot more here and on other boards. I just haven't bothered with that new feature other than to accept friends requests (from ones I should) and while I've appreciated the comments thing and like it, I haven't participated in that much either, probably preferring rep comments for now.

So to answer the questions.

1. Only if the person is a moron or takes the internet far too seriously.

2. See above.

3. I think for some it may be a numbers game. I assume we all start off with the people we are friends with and after that it becomes a little pointless. It's not like a social network where we've to be added to view a private page or posts.

The one possible value I have seen from it is a way of extending an "olive branch." I know Sierra and I have both experienced this but the only difference was I did not accept the request. I know I just said I don't care, but that doesn't mean I want someone inappropriate on the list either.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #6
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I'm starting this in the Rowdy Room because I suspect it is going to cause some interesting comments. Feel free to get out the flamethrowers, but I really do want to know the Board's opinion on this.

Let me tell you first what prompted this question. I received a friend request from someone and didn't see it or address it for 24 hours, although I was online. The person was highly offended, deleted all their complimentary profile comments and sent me a borderline nasty PM about it, which I saw 10 seconds after I accepted. When I asked why the nasty PM, the person said he/she "wanted me on their list."

So here's what I want to know:

1. Is there some sort of netiquette requirement that friends requests be accepted within a certain period of time? Or at all?

2. When people make comments in my profile, I assume there is no reason for doing so other than that they wish to express something to me. Why, then, would someone go back and delete them unless we had some sort of falling out? I was a bit taken aback by this.

3. Why would anyone want me "on their list"? Is it me, specifically, or are friends lists a numbers game? I have used them as a real offer of friendly feelings. I have not invited anyone except people I genuinely enjoy. I don't give a damn about the numbers.

Please, Rape Board, tell me what you think!
WHY NOT COME OUT & SAY MY NAME DAMNIT

OH, so that was a nasty pm to you?

how about some mod just ban me permantly then you don;t have to worry about my ass anymore
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #7
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

fuck it

I will leave this fucking place

to much goddamn stress just to try to have some fun
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Doggy don't take too seriously the friend request...Somehow we know each others,throu post answers etc.So somehow we are all friends,with or without the official request and confirmation...

Question:Was doggy banned or it is the status?
No he changed his title to 'banned'. Hes till among us

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 04-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #9
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Fast fingered Phantom beat me to the explaination.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 04-01-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Doggy Is not banned.

Doggy!!! Quit your melodrama! You are not a child.

I never mentioned your name EVEN ONCE.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #11
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Ahem!
That's Phast Phingered Phantom, thank you.
<-----------Stands Corrected

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 04-01-2009, 08:42 PM   #12
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Doggy you dropped me off the friends list and added me again. I thought nothing of it.

It really doeant mean anything or make you more or less a friend to anybody on here.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #13
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

cmon sierra, dont you know that when you get a friend invite you have to reply by accepting the invite, leaving a profile comment and rep them all in 10 seconds or else you get drama'd in the RR?

internet is serious business! cmon woman, pick up your shit

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

No kidding, Dash. I ask a simple question and someone has a meltdown.

I don't feel the need to flounce off in a huff, but I certainly understand the reasons why. Yeesh.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #15
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
fuck it

I will leave this fucking place

to much goddamn stress just to try to have some fun
I claim April Fools because it makes no sense for a guy to act that way.

Interesting April Fools approach though you had me going until doggy said it was him..

Last edited by stricken; 04-01-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #16
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Strictly speaking as a noob to RB (please dun hurt me! I bruise easy!) and ignoring the outburst above in favor of answering the question, I'd have to say that anyone who is that hung up over an online friends list needs to seriously get their priorities in order. Honestly, who cares if someone you've never met in real life adds you to a list? Will that make you any more special? Any more respected? No.

No offense to anyone on this board, of course, and please forgive me if I stepped on any toes--just wanted to put in my two cents.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #17
stricken
Banned

Old 04-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #18
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome and no worrys. No one here will hurt you.(hiding the crop behind me)

Great point to by the way. Its not really the quantity but the quality of friends you have that really count. Here and in real life!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:26 PM   #19
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Haha thanks, Phantom and sindyloo. Now I won't have to go hide in my hugbox. ;-P
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #20
stricken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Haha thanks, Phantom and sindyloo. Now I won't have to go hide in my hugbox. ;-P
I've never heard of a hugbox so I looked it up:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Hugbox

and lawl at the video btw