Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How are homosexuals treated in your community

I just read this article, and it shocked me, and combined with bella's story, got me to thinking...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090719/...ca_gay_bashing

"said the 36-year-old outside the secret office of Jamaica's sole gay rights group. Like many other gays, Sherman won't give his full name for fear of retribution."

" Jamaica's most prominent evangelical pastor, Bishop Herro Blair, said he sympathizes with those who face intolerance, but that homosexuals themselves are actually behind most of the attacks reported against them.

'Among themselves, homosexuals are extremely jealous," said Blair during a recent interview. "But some of them do cause a reaction by their own behaviors, for, in many people's opinions, homosexuality is distasteful.' "

"The dread of homosexuality is so all-encompassing that many Jamaican men refuse to get digital rectal examinations for prostate cancer, even those whose disease is advanced, said Dr. Trevor Tulloch of St. Andrews Hospital.

"Because it is a homophobic society, there's such a fear of the sexual implications of having the exam that men won't seek out help," said Tulloch, adding Jamaica has a soaring rate of prostate cancer because men won't be screened."

....how are homosexuals treated in your neck of the woods?

Here in the southern United States, i'd have to say generally (at least in public) they're accepted. However, in private with straight friends, or once the alchohol gets flowing, that changes. Guys regularly joke about each other being 'homos' as if it would be some terrible thing.

Just one interesting story to cover my point. About a year or two ago i was at a house party, where a gay guy was in a debate with two childish good ole boys about his right to be gay. I get in on the convo and convey my feelings on the situation (what are you worried about, he knows you're not gay, he's not coming for you, what do you care what he does?)...I say my peace and exit the conversation.

I go around the corner to use the bathrroom (outside behind a bar set up they had) and the gay guy follows me and proceeds to destroy my whole (you're straight, he won't 'come after you') point.
Conversation- (the gay guy stands uncomfortably close to me while i'm peeing)
Me: Can I help you?
gay guy: Just seein' what you're workin with (in extremely gay voice)
Me: You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy.
gay guy: Are you sure?
Me(appalled at this guy's nerve, guess i found out what it's like being a chick pursued by an aggressive guy): yeah, i'm sure, back off

anyway, the second part wasn't the point of the story, the point was the good ole boys and their fear of the guy's homosexuality. While i think homosexuals are pretty well except in the two places i've lived the last few years, i don't think they're completely accepted, but no one is openly hated or harmed....
so back to the point of the thread...how are homosexuals treated where you live?
Old 07-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well from what I see, there is much more tolerance for homosexuality in females than males. I think gay guys are very condemned by my general area. In some cultures, being homosexual is very accepted, but in some, its not accepted. I think blacks are more likely to condemn homosexuality and whites are more likely to think its ok. Just by what I observe anyways.

Something I found really funny once....when me and my brother went to Mexico City a few years back to visit my dad, and we were going out one night...my dad cautioned my brother. He didnt caution him about the rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and the like....he told him..."Be careful of the fags".

Apparently there were known homosexuals in the area
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #3
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Well from what I see, there is much more tolerance for homosexuality in females than males. I think gay guys are very condemned by my general area. In some cultures, being homosexual is very accepted, but in some, its not accepted. I think blacks are more likely to condemn homosexuality and whites are more likely to think its ok. Just by what I observe anyways.
In regards to black people and homosexuality, one of my classes talked about black men being more apt to be 'on the down low' (in a straight relationship having gay sex on the side)...the professor/the literature pointed out that alot of this men didn't consider themselves gay, which i found really interesting, don't remember what their rationale was, but regardless, really interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Something I found really funny once....when me and my brother went to Mexico City a few years back to visit my dad, and we were going out one night...my dad cautioned my brother. He didnt caution him about the rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and the like....he told him..."Be careful of the fags".

Apparently there were known homosexuals in the area
ha, that is really funny, my sister is dating a black guy...my grandmother hates this...for christmas my sister got her salt and pepper shakers (obviously they're black and white, none of us really noticed this minor detail), as soon as my grandmother opened it..."oh, oh, one's black and one's white...that's ok."....really funny
Old 09-21-2009, 05:34 AM   #4
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

as a person who knows a few homosexuals and is close friends with them ... what i have experience when they are out in public not many people care much .... i mean what do you think when you see a guy with a group of chicks ,... and then he turns around and you find out that he is gay .... well the first thought would have been player and the second thought prob would have been lucky bastard...

homosexuals are treated diff becasue they are not of the "norm" ... and becaue of that they are critised and percicuted ... which is very sad becasue most of these people have a reason why they have not chosen the opposite sex for partners.

but what you said is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post

gay guy: Just seein' what you're workin with (in extremely gay voice)
Me: You're barking up the wrong tree, buddy.
gay guy: Are you sure?
Me(appalled at this guy's nerve, guess i found out what it's like being
because they are outcasted by the rest of society they seem to take the actions of those that tend to stick up for them the wrong way ... and think that they want something from them.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I live in the San Francisco bay area, one of the few places where being gay is like being a member of just about any other social group. And our drag queens are minor celebrities.

Not to say there aren't hate crimes - there are ignorant people everywhere - but there are just as many hate crimes against blacks, hispanics, goths and others as there are against gays or lesbians. Our haters are equal opportunity morons.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #6
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

very well said and is very true ...
Old 09-26-2009, 06:16 AM   #7
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)

I didn't have any problems in the area I lived when I was in Sydney.. Though there were sometimes problems with morons when we went out in other suburbs.
Where we live now, we have a fundy family next door. When we first met them, they got all huffy when we said we were married (Yeah, we know it isn't legal. She's still my wife to everyone who's opinion matters to us. Yes, that means your opinion doesn't matter to us) and that we were both pregnant. Luckily we have quite a few hectares between their house and ours.
Other than that, we have no problems where we are now.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 AM   #8
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

I used to be homophobic, something that I am deeply ashamed off. But in my defence, if I deserve one that is, I hadn't had a lot of dealings with homosexuals and lesbians, and those gay men I had dealt with were all stereotypical bitchy queens.

Recently I have seemed to know more and more of them, and while I am not 100% comfortable in their company, something which I know needs to be worked on, I have a live and let live attitude.

As for treatment, it is the same as everywhere else, and for anyone not a member of the so called norm...which is very sad, and terrible for them.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

I live in the south (as in southern USA), and typically the idea is that we're very intolerant of homosexuals here, but in my experience, no one cares enough to do anything.

I mean, gays/lesbians aren't exactly considered normal here by any means, but I don't feel like they are discriminated against very often.

Then again, I only know 1 gay person, and I only see someone I can tell for sure is gay about once a week or so, so I could just be making assumptions.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #10
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
The Indian Penal Code (IPC), of which Section 377 forms a part, was drafted in 1860 by Lord Macaulay as a part of the colonial project of regulating and controlling the British- and Indian-origin subjects. It reads:

377. Unnatural offences: Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animal, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment of either description for term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Explanation: Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offense described in this section.[1][2]

The ambit of Section 377, which was devised to criminalize and prevent homosexual associations - sodomy in particular, extends to any sexual union involving penile insertion. Thus even consensual heterosexual acts such as fellatio and digital penetration may be a punishable offense under this law.

This is the law that is in force till date. However the Government of India under the recommendations of the Supreme Court of India is trying to Change the Law, which however is opposed by Christian, Muslim and Hindu religious leaders who want to retain the Law in the statute books as it is in consonance with their religious ideology.

It is Sad.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:19 PM   #11
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've never understood the Christian "It's only God's job to judge" but at the same time "Homosexuality is unnatural and shouldn't be allowed!" complex....

So has anyone actually been arrested for sodomy/oral/digital in India?
Old 10-01-2009, 12:24 AM   #12
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is just a old law on paper. No arrests have been made for sodomy/oral/digital in India to my knowledge. Though Pedophiles who abuse and rape children have been booked under this draconian law to deter further crimes by pedophiles on children.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #13
theman
Privileged Member

Ahh, ok... I thought surely it's not enforced, but I wasn't sure.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #14
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman
I've never understood the Christian "It's only God's job to judge" but at the same time "Homosexuality is unnatural and shouldn't be allowed!" complex....
You'd have to look at if from a believer's perspective.

In the Bible there are actually several parts stating men should not lay with men or the love between men for example is against God's order and thus forbidden.
Jesus himself said so once if I remember correcty. Well now, since Jesus is not only the Son of God but also God himself this is His will - so actually He has already judged (and banned homosexuality).
Old 10-01-2009, 02:15 AM   #15
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah, but the Bible also says a bunch of other stupid shit like how it's every Christians duty to convert everyone you meet, and should the person not convert, it then becomes your duty to execute said person.

Deuteronomy is a pretty fun read :3.

On topic, homosexuals get treated pretty well here...I'm pretty sure they can marry (fucked if I know for sure, I'm not gay so i don't care too much haha) and my city has one of the largest pride festivals in the world...it's pretty jarring when I'm trying to go to the store and a bunch of trannies leap out of nowhere dancing in various states on undress though.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:40 PM   #16
Woden

Woden Level 2 (200+)Woden Level 2 (200+)Woden Level 2 (200+)

I was at a gay pride parade with my gay brother. On one side of the street, the homosexuals were having a grand time. and on the "other side" of the street (by which i mean 2 inches from the curb we were on) were the hard core Christians screaming for our souls to rot in hell. They had signs saying "We don't hate homos, God hate fags" et cetera. Really the people who are against homosexuality are just "bible bullies". If a person was assaulted by a gay person, then I could see their resentment of gays. But if a person only hates gays because a book says that homosexuality is evil, I think that the haters are nothing but sheep that follow the herd, and therefore I have no respect for them whatsoever. With proposition 8 being passed in California along with the patriot act a little farther back, I've realized just how big of a hypocritical country America has become. Never mind that "All men are created equal" or that people are entitled "to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," or that the US constitution made a separation of church and state.
Woden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:32 AM   #17
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woden View Post
Never mind that "All men are created equal" or that people are entitled "to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," or that the US constitution made a separation of church and state.
In particular, I love how people tend to forget or gloss over the fact that many of the founding fathers were Deist or some degree of Athiest, yet they are seen by many bible belters as these great Christians that helped do gods will to create the "greatest Christian nation" and other shit. It's infuriating the way people twist and turn facts for their own attempts at gain like that.

While I'm at it, fuck the PATRIOT Act too.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #18
jerkl

jerkl has initial reputation

Homos are schlomos here.
They mostly are untouched, but they aren't really free in every way to go outside and show their affection.
Well, I'd currently agree that, maybe there needs to be some time to get used to their 'love expressions' in public.
jerkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #19
Woden

Woden Level 2 (200+)Woden Level 2 (200+)Woden Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
In particular, I love how people tend to forget or gloss over the fact that many of the founding fathers were Deist or some degree of Athiest, yet they are seen by many bible belters as these great Christians that helped do gods will to create the "greatest Christian nation" and other shit. It's infuriating the way people twist and turn facts for their own attempts at gain like that.

While I'm at it, fuck the PATRIOT Act too.
Amen to that!
Woden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #20
slo18

slo18 has initial reputation

well i have lived in the midwest most of my life and have been in both tinny towns (409 people) and large cities like kansas city, toepka, and witchita. there is a distinct difference
between how homosexuality is treated in the cities as comapred to the small towns. in the cities it seems to be largely tolerated well. there are always a few moronic assholes. but over all i havent seen much of homophobia. i have even seen gay men get in on the oh your a homo teaseing when the drink flows, with no problems.

now the small towns though there is much less tolerince, i have seen homosexual teen agers ostrosized, and mocked but thankfully at least in my small towns there has never been any violence toward them.
slo18 is offline   Reply With Quote