Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Low-flying plane in New York

You couldn't make this up.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/04/27/low.flying.plane/

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A White House official apologized Monday after a low-flying Boeing 747 spotted above the Manhattan skyline frightened workers and residents into evacuating buildings.

The huge aircraft, which functions as Air Force One when the president is aboard, was taking part in a classified, government-sanctioned photo shoot, the Federal Aviation Administration said.

"Last week, I approved a mission over New York. I take responsibility for that decision," said Louis Caldera, director of the White House Military Office. "While federal authorities took the proper steps to notify state and local authorities in New York and New Jersey, it's clear that the mission created confusion and disruption."

Witnesses reported seeing the plane circle over the Upper New York Bay near the Statue of Liberty before flying up the Hudson River. It was accompanied by two F-16s. Video Watch the plane fly over Manhattan »

Two officials told CNN the White House Military Office was trying to update its file photos of Air Force One. The officials said the president was angry when he learned Monday afternoon about the flight, which sparked fear in the New York-New Jersey area.

"The president was furious about it," one of the officials said. The incident outraged many New Yorkers, including Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

"First thing is, I'm annoyed -- furious is a better word -- that I wasn't told," he said, calling the aviation administration's decision to withhold details about the flight "ridiculous" and "poor judgment."

"Why the Defense Department wanted to do a photo op right around the site of the World Trade Center defies the imagination," he said. "Had we known, I would have asked them not to." Video Watch the White House respond to questions about the scare »

"I was here on 9/11," said iReporter Tom Kruk, who spotted the plane as he was getting coffee Monday morning and snapped a photo. Kruk called the sight of the aircraft low in the sky "unsettling."

Linda Garcia-Rose, a social worker who counsels post-traumatic stress disorder patients in an office just three blocks from where the World Trade Center towers once stood, called the flight an "absolute travesty."

"There was no warning. It looked like the plane was about to come into us," she said. "I'm a therapist, and I actually had a panic attack."

Garcia-Rose, who works with nearly two dozen post-traumatic stress disorder patients ages 15 to 47, said she was inundated with phone calls from patients Monday morning.

"They're traumatized. They're asking 'How could this happen?' They're nervous. Their anxiety levels are high," she said.

Garcia-Rose is considering filing a class-action suit against the government for sanctioning the plane's unannounced flight. "I believe the government has done something really wrong," she said.

Capt. Anna Carpenter of Andrews Air Force Base said local law enforcement agencies and the Federal Aviation Administration had been given notice of the exercise.

New York Police Deputy Commissioner Paul J. Browne said the department had been alerted to the flight by the federal agency "with directives to local authorities not to disclose information about it."

Sen. Chuck Schumer echoed the mayor's sentiments in a separate news conference Monday afternoon, saying the Federal Aviation Administration should have notified the public to avoid panic.

It is absolutely outrageous and appalling to think that the FAA would plan such a photo shoot and not warn the public, knowing full well New Yorkers still have the vivid memory of 9/11 sketched in their minds," the New York Democrat said. Schumer said the FAA's decision to not announce the fly-by "really borders on being either cruel or very very stupid."

Building evacuations also took place across the Hudson River in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #2
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Yeah, that was brilliant.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:26 PM   #3
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

some dumb fuck flying the plane low, & scaring everybody around there shitless - it's NOT fucking funny.
I don't live up there, but that has got to be one of the dumbest things that anybody who is in charge of to do.

just for pictures - .........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scarecrow_oz.jpg (15.4 KB, 25 views)
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:07 AM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
some dumb fuck flying the plane low, & scaring everybody around there shitless - it's NOT fucking funny.
I don't live up there, but that has got to be one of the dumbest things that anybody who is in charge of to do.

just for pictures - .........
I don't think I can add much to that. Doggy summed it up nicely.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:09 AM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My brother lives there so he called me when he saw it so i could check the news to see if anything was happening.He was pretty freaked out.

When we found out what it was he was very very pissed.

He lived there during 9-11 and watched the towers go down from not to far away from ground zero.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:30 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*picks up guitar and sings*

I was working on my farm back in 1982, pulling up some corn and a little carrot too. When a low flying airplane about 100 feet high, drop a bunch of bails of something, something hit me in the eye....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote