Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Forced Kiss on Stephanie McMahon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzMKARI3bqQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8R9KO68F

I know professional wrestling has had a bad name around here since Ezzdx, but this is not about posting pics of muscular men or converting any of you into fans. We all know it's theatre.

Whether you like it or not, it is quite unique with moments like this because there is a live audience. There have been segments far more controversial than the one above, I've seen women driven through tables and forced to go topless for entertainment.

But very rarely are there scenes like this, where in a feud, one wrestler has targeted another's wife in a violent and eventually sexual way. I'm not as interested in WWE as much in the last couple of years as they entered into their PG era, so this actually surprised me when I caught the repeat last week.

Story background - Randy Orton is the number one contender for Triple H's WWE Title. Back in January he assaulted WWE chairman Vince McMahon (with his infamous punt, or soccer kick to the head) just as he was about to fire him. He had been having disputes with Vince's daughter Stephanie prior to this, who had been running the main show "Raw" before her father's return.

In revenge, she put him in a match with her brother Shane McMahon, who suffered the same fate in a rematch the next night. Immediately after as she consoled the beaten Shane, Orton crossed the line and gave Stephanie his finishing move the "RKO". A few days later this prompted a furious Triple H to give an interview admitting the worst kept secret in wrestling, that in real life, he's the boss' son in law, Stephanie is his wife of 5 years and they have two children together.

After a few weeks of brutal attacks back and forth (back to fake talk here), in anticipation of their fight at Wrestlemania 25 tonight, Triple H faced Orton and one of his goons in a handicap match (collectively the three of them are called "Legacy"). I'm talking about the clip above, and in the end, Legacy handcuff Triple H to the turnbuckle and Orton threatens to destroy him with a sledgehammer if Stephanie doesn't come to the ring.

Against her husband's wishes, she comes to his aid and is then surrounded. Orton catches her in the ropes and drives her head to the mat with a "DDT." Triple H can only watch helplessly as he then leans down and kisses the supposedly unconscious Stephanie. Orton is a fantastic actor and looks like such an animal here.

This plays into some of my fantasies about blackmailing/coercing a man's wife to sleep with me so I just thought I'd share

*Ducks to avoid whatever Sierra and Stern throw at me*

Last edited by Rogue; 04-05-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:09 AM   #2
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

I actually saw this too! I don't make a habit of watching WWE, but I have a sister that does and I caught this scene. Needless to say I was impressed and quite turned on by it. I have seen some controversial stuff but this was probably my favorite. The look of dispair on her face and then that cruel evil animal that was in Randy Orton's was amazing. It was oh so good! I may just consider a professional wrestling career just to get some of this treatment.

*fans herself* whew...i have this recorded and maybe 'enjoying' it more properly when no one is around.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rogue. You are a well brought up young man, and the very last person I would have expected to enjoy such entertainment.

Turn me on? Well, no. Not really. Especially when Randy Orton is 6'4" and 245 lbs, and Stephanie McMahon is 5'9" and 135. Yeah....big macho man picking on a little woman - scripted or not.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:10 AM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Hmm ...

The way I gather it Randy Orton is the "bad guy" in this scenario while Triple-H is the "good guy" - after all wrestling is just another form of soap opera - so it's fairly save to assume rightful justice is going to come down on Randy Orton to give the audience a satisfying solution, the triumph of good.

I don't especially enjoy delivering this particular "message" to an audience that consists mainly of young boys and teenagers (at least those are the ones eventually enjoying it as being "real").
Leaving aside the female wrestlers who are primarily only present to provide visual entertainment for the male audience what does it say? The man's woman is an object the man has to protect because she's simply the victim of the bad guy(s) and she can't do it herself while - on the other hand - it is perfectly alright for the bad guy to attack women as long as he gets his kick in the bottom, no further consequences required; meanwhile those who are perfectly aware wrestling is a scripted event might get the idea that three heavily built guys attacking one single woman for entertainment purposes is quite alright.
Although - to mature adults - all this is more of a chuckling matter let's not forget we're talking about a mostly puberal audience, probably getting a very different "message" than most adults would.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Note that first of all Stephanie was born into this business and hence it was always her destiny to be heavily involved. She met her real life husband in it and they will most likely run WWE when her father steps down. She's Executive Vice President of Talent and Creative Writing, so it's entirely possible that she herself scripted that she be picked on by 3 men.

Although not accomplished by any means, she has been an in ring performer and knows how to take a "bump" like this. So while one could argue that she is a victim of being brought up in this crazy family, she is completely protected in every way - storylines, financially and physically. If she can help make the fans hate Randy Orton just a little bit more by Wrestlemania, so more people will buy the PPV to see him lose to her husband - she's happy to do it frankly.

While I can't argue with Stern's observations, I can tell you the two main reasons things are this way.

1. In order to fit in with pro wrestling's system of suspending belief and a persona's' credibility, women have to take this place in the "food chain" for lack of a better word. For example, wrestlers in a match can exchange punches quickly, they're dazed for a moment can easily come back. If a referee gets punched, he's out cold for 5 or 10 minutes guaranteed. If a woman gets punched or even knocked over by a man, it's the same. If they get a finishing move done on them, they'll probably go missing for a few weeks. If the woman, referee or any other non superstar does not "sell" their big move like that, then his opponents would have no reason to fear it in a match and the audience would simply not accept it as a move to get the 3 count anymore.

2. The second reason is Vince McMahon and WWE becoming an entertainment show first and a wrestling show second. It started in 1985 with Wrestlemania 1, yet the first ever "diva" was Sunny in the mid 90's.

Before that, although there was a championship that still exists today, competition was minimal and women were mostly valets. Then in the late 90's when things became edgy during the "Attitude Era" to compete with a winning rival, along came the bra and panties matches and chants of "We want puppies" to some actually talented women. Misogynistic and degrading would be fair words to use.

Although they've toned it down in the last few years, they still hire lingerie models with no acting skills and incredibly, not even dancing skills either. Most end up in the ring within a year and most are poor performers.

Believe it or not its worse in TNA, "Total Non Stop Action", WWE's only remaining rival company. They have far superior female wrestlers on their roster who have really been given a chance and have had some great matches in the last couple of years. They pride themselves on not being diva's, but rather equally sexy and tough.

It doesn't matter though, because the man in charge of writing there, does without any doubt, hate women. He may never admit it but you can see it stamped all over his pathetic work - Vince Russo. An example being last year when Roxxi's punishment for losing her match was to be shaved bald. This storyline had no build or meaning other than a quick shock and then move on, but Roxxi then had to spend the better part of a year growing it back - and for what? At least chants of "Fire Russo" broke out in the crowd.

So before you blame pro wrestling in general, it wasn't always like this - this is the guys in charge's perspective and it's what they're feeding us.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

I agree with Rogue,after i left the army,i was offered the chance to become a pro wreslter.I can tell you that even though they have writers,the real power is with the handfull of men that run the show.The male wreslter had too work there way up from smaller wreslting groups,before they could get too the WWE or TNA.With most of the women as long as they look good and can shake their ass's,they have made it.Now TNA women do seem to have more women that can put on a show and not just run around the ring looking hot.One thing to remember altough it is fake,people still get hurt doing it,and trust me it's not as easy as it looks on t.v.,the ring is not padded.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Note that first of all Stephanie was born into this business and hence it was always her destiny to be heavily involved. She met her real life husband in it and they will most likely run WWE when her father steps down. She's Executive Vice President of Talent and Creative Writing, so it's entirely possible that she herself scripted that she be picked on by 3 men.

Although not accomplished by any means, she has been an in ring performer and knows how to take a "bump" like this. So while one could argue that she is a victim of being brought up in this crazy family, she is completely protected in every way - storylines, financially and physically. If she can help make the fans hate Randy Orton just a little bit more by Wrestlemania, so more people will buy the PPV to see him lose to her husband - she's happy to do it frankly.

I was not putting down Ms. McMahon or protesting the scripted violence against her. Presumably she consented to it. And to the kiss. Daddy owns the place, after all.

No, it's not the specifics of this particular action that bugs me. It's that it makes it somehow ok for a guy to use physical violence against a woman for sport. I agree with Stern in that sense - that there ARE people who believe this to be real and idolize the wrestlers. I'm not sure this is an example we particularly want them to follow.

As to sexfiend's point - I agree that there is real athletic skill and talent in the wrestling ring, which I can certainly admire.

By the way, Fiend.... I called the action "fake" one time and got clobbered by both Rogue and Phantom for it. So now I say "scripted" instead.

You know....like a scripted orgasm..
Old 04-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #8
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I am well aware it's ALL scripted - although I didn't know she was the boss' daughter (certainly explains Triple-H's success, though ... ) - so I never thought she was in any real danger at any point.

If she feels this is an appropriate way to make even more money and agrees to put herself into it, fine with me - after all I also don't blame the female wrestlers for allowing themselves to be sexually objectified all the time.
I do object the indifference however all of this is dealt with.

I just had to think of a German example, concerning football. It's the most popular sport over here and many players as well as trainers are being heavily idolized and admired by young people (boys mostly, of course) so at one point the league banned smoking on the playing field, coaches weren't allowed to smoke anymore.
Movies - same thing. Nowadays the good guys don't smoke. Even McClane stopped. If you see someone smoke (in a Hollywood motion picture) you can bet he's either a bad guy or about to die.
Apparently we do not want our younglings to catch that habit when imitating their heroes.

I think an organization like the WWE that has so many fans all around the world simply carries some of those responsibilities as well.
To see how this "storyline" progressed I just watched WrestleMania twentysomething with a friend. What happened? Triple-H vs. Randy Orton ... now, from what I gathered, in a regular championship match the title cannot be lost when the champion gets disqualified - which was possible in this match.
When Randy Orton grabbed the sledgehammer (while the referee was supposedly incapacitated) Triple-H took it from him and smacked him down with it. Afterwards he quickly hid the hammer before the referee could see it. Okay, fine, they're all very, very tough guys - who cares?
What struck me as fascinating was the host calling this action "courage and resilience" ... so the good guy cheating and hiding the evidence is courage now?

Now, I am aware this isn't about a woman being "attacked" by three guys anymore but it follows the same path - questionable morals and actions are applied to provide entertainment, giving young(er) viewers the impression all of this is perfectly alright as long as the good guy wins and the audience is satisfied.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:07 AM   #9
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzMKARI3bqQ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8R9KO68F

I know professional wrestling has had a bad name around here since Ezzdx, but this is not about posting pics of muscular men or converting any of you into fans. We all know it's theatre.

Whether you like it or not, it is quite unique with moments like this because there is a live audience. There have been segments far more controversial than the one above, I've seen women driven through tables and forced to go topless for entertainment.

But very rarely are there scenes like this, where in a feud, one wrestler has targeted another's wife in a violent and eventually sexual way. I'm not as interested in WWE as much in the last couple of years as they entered into their PG era, so this actually surprised me when I caught the repeat last week.

Story background - Randy Orton is the number one contender for Triple H's WWE Title. Back in January he assaulted WWE chairman Vince McMahon (with his infamous punt, or soccer kick to the head) just as he was about to fire him. He had been having disputes with Vince's daughter Stephanie prior to this, who had been running the main show "Raw" before her father's return.

In revenge, she put him in a match with her brother Shane McMahon, who suffered the same fate in a rematch the next night. Immediately after as she consoled the beaten Shane, Orton crossed the line and gave Stephanie his finishing move the "RKO". A few days later this prompted a furious Triple H to give an interview admitting the worst kept secret in wrestling, that in real life, he's the boss' son in law, Stephanie is his wife of 5 years and they have two children together.

After a few weeks of brutal attacks back and forth (back to fake talk here), in anticipation of their fight at Wrestlemania 25 tonight, Triple H faced Orton and one of his goons in a handicap match (collectively the three of them are called "Legacy"). I'm talking about the clip above, and in the end, Legacy handcuff Triple H to the turnbuckle and Orton threatens to destroy him with a sledgehammer if Stephanie doesn't come to the ring.

Against her husband's wishes, she comes to his aid and is then surrounded. Orton catches her in the ropes and drives her head to the mat with a "DDT." Triple H can only watch helplessly as he then leans down and kisses the supposedly unconscious Stephanie. Orton is a fantastic actor and looks like such an animal here.

This plays into some of my fantasies about blackmailing/coercing a man's wife to sleep with me so I just thought I'd share

*Ducks to avoid whatever Sierra and Stern throw at me*
Hey Rogue nice post!
It will be funny to see what Ezzdx has to say about it...see his hero in down again must be not so cool i guess!
Beh it's sometimes i don't watch this show but it''s always funny even if is not original like ten years ago...
for exemple i will like to see The Undertaker do the American BAD ASS once again...and maybe kick the Randy Orton's arse!!!
Btw i think that he is good actor...even better then his own father...but Stephanie was more hotter some years ago...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #10
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

idk if steph was behind it. VKM i come to hear wanted a storyline with him doing stuff with him, there was when VKM was with Trish, when Sable sued him, and of course when Sable forced herself on Torri Wilson. All that twisted shit is from his dusty ass brain. I guess growing up in conservative times like the 1950s was too much. And its not like the woman usually get called out by the men, HHH is a good heel, Orton is a traditional heel, if a boy is to imitate randy attacking steph arnt we to see elder abuse and sledge hammer attacks first? Theres never a random reason to attack women in wrestling.

As far as TNA is concerned i lke their knockouts. they are hot, attractive, and athletes. TNA pulled em from te indies and WWE so that self respect from the indie girls is there combined with TNA being open to lots of concepts. I like Awesome Kong, I think shes alright lookin, she aint even my type.
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #11
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The last pic of Stephanie reminds me she has a nice rack and also reminds me of the feud Kurt Angle and Booker T had on smackdown, Angle forced his way into Sharmel's(spelling?) dressing room, the camera guy stopped outside the door as it slammed shut and all we heard were her screams and Angle quickly left or something the camera went into the room and she was on the floor in her dress or something *sigh*.

AHem but yea...um that was a pretty wicked DDT he delivered to her.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:53 AM   #12
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I was not putting down Ms. McMahon or protesting the scripted violence against her. Presumably she consented to it. And to the kiss. Daddy owns the place, after all.

No, it's not the specifics of this particular action that bugs me. It's that it makes it somehow ok for a guy to use physical violence against a woman for sport. I agree with Stern in that sense - that there ARE people who believe this to be real and idolize the wrestlers. I'm not sure this is an example we particularly want them to follow.

As to sexfiend's point - I agree that there is real athletic skill and talent in the wrestling ring, which I can certainly admire.

By the way, Fiend.... I called the action "fake" one time and got clobbered by both Rogue and Phantom for it. So now I say "scripted" instead.

You know....like a scripted orgasm..
I cant believe that in America could there be people stupid enough to think this crap is real. Wait.... well,, we did elect Bush... TWICE!! Anyway back on point... damn I forgot what my point was.. oh well.

Wrestling's wrestling... it's all crap. Just take it for what it is and try not to read too much into it.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #13
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts
Angry

wrestling is WHAT IT IS, crap is not one of them Dont start with your i cant believe we americans do this bs.. u probally walk around with a lame mohawk stump and the cheapest stunner shades ever saying "this is style, this is european"...
Old 04-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #14
Sierra
Privileged Member

Well..... Aren't you a sweetie-pie. If wrestling fans are all like you on whatever planet you inhabit, I think I'll just skip it.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:19 PM   #15
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wrestling fans fall into 2 groups. The intense ones and the ones that get the joke. Personally I was a wrestling fan back in the day and I like to think I got the joke but it is a bit scary that there are people out there that belive The Undertaker has supernatural powers. or that The Hulksters legdrop is a devestating move
Old 04-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #16
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol yea I will admit I'm a wrestling fan...and if you're above the age of ten and still think the UnderTaker and Kane have demonic powers...something aint quite right about you lol. But in the defense of diehard wrestling fans they take the sport seriously because like baseball and other sports it's been around for a while.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #17
Shadowy Figure
Banned

i see ur in upper cali.. go hung a tree. use a strap on idc..

look i never though the undertaker was dead.. he scared me when i was younger, when he was old skool. old old skool. and i new kane wasnt some sort of hellish entity. he used to be a dentist named isaac yankem. he couldnt be both at once.. im tired of redicule for supposedly not knowing the truth about wrestling which ive known since i was little and clearly would find out without too little effort. i enjoy the drama i enjoy the silliness, though provoking debates on its bigotry, bhind the scenes politics, big championship belts, bucket full of male role models to pick from, it goes on and on. its an addiction u dont need rehab for. im tired of the redicule, im tempted to say that the fans do more real fighting with the bashers then the wrestlers in the ring but then yall would just make a joke of the irony. u cant ever win.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Glen Jacobs was never a dentist. Although he portrayed an evil dentist on screen. However oddly enough he is a qualified english (or history, can't remember) teacher! 6 foot 10 inch 320lbs teacher....yeah I'm paying FULL attention for once
Old 04-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #19
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
To see how this "storyline" progressed I just watched WrestleMania twentysomething with a friend. What happened? Triple-H vs. Randy Orton ... now, from what I gathered, in a regular championship match the title cannot be lost when the champion gets disqualified - which was possible in this match.
When Randy Orton grabbed the sledgehammer (while the referee was supposedly incapacitated) Triple-H took it from him and smacked him down with it. Afterwards he quickly hid the hammer before the referee could see it. Okay, fine, they're all very, very tough guys - who cares?
What struck me as fascinating was the host calling this action "courage and resilience" ... so the good guy cheating and hiding the evidence is courage now?

Now, I am aware this isn't about a woman being "attacked" by three guys anymore but it follows the same path - questionable morals and actions are applied to provide entertainment, giving young(er) viewers the impression all of this is perfectly alright as long as the good guy wins and the audience is satisfied.
All good observations again Stern, but after watching this stuff for a while you will notice patterns and understand the thought process of the writers a lot better. It simply can't be done from one PPV.

WWE have really thrown storylines and matches together poorly the last couple of years, they've become paranoid about us internet folk finding out what they're planning before they can actually pull off. What they're failing to understand as that fans like me don't care if we know - we still have fun waiting for it to happen.

Take the HHH vs Randy Orton story for example. To help intensify match, Orton has been claiming this is 5 years in the making. Yet 2 months ago, he had 2 championships to choose from and he actually said he didn't want to face Triple H. So he's full of shit.

Having said that, when it comes to the matches themselves, make no mistake about it, every single thing you see in a match is intentional. Some are so subtle that a non fan just wouldn't think about them - or not care. I'll tell you exactly why Triple H won the way he did.

1. Because it was Randy Orton who brought the sledgehammer into the ring in the first place, and he had purposely knocked out the referee before that.

2. Orton is one of the company's biggest stars. He successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship at last year's Wrestlemania, and has had another big push since winning the Royal Rumble (that's what made him number one contender). It would be bad for business for him to lose "clean", ie. with no sledgehammer and no cheating, not on the biggest stage of the year.

3. It gives Orton something to complain and feel unjust about afterwards. Every year, these feuds never actually end at Wrestlemania. They say they do but that's nonsense, the late April PPV is called "Backlash" so that says it all.

4. It is not as black and white as "good vs bad" anymore. It was in the older generation, but guys like Stone Cold changed that. In the late 90's when the target audience was more for late teens onwards (it's below 14 now), fans loved a face (good guy) with an edge, even with some heel (bad guy) qualities in the ring. Eddie Guerrero, who sadly died in 2005, was a huge fan favourite and his motto was "Cheat 2 Win".

That said, the majority of Triple H's fanbase are a young age because if you have seen him on top for 10 years like I have - it's just boring at this stage. You are spot on, Stern, about his father in law being the reason for his success. All this is about a march to becoming the first "17 time World Champion", beating Ric Flair's record. It's stupid, but there you go - he's on 13 so far.

But about the ending to the match, whether you think it is right or wrong, genius or silly, don't underestimate the thinking that goes into it. When you have complete control over who wins and how, unlike UFC and boxing where dream matches sometimes fall apart, these details make all the difference
Old 04-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #20
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Wrestling aside though, could anyone tell me if they like the thought of raping someone/being raped in front of a live crowd?

Wrestlemania was an attendance of 72,000 and was being broadcast to 25 countries. Big enough?