Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: How do you dispose of the (female) Super Agent? Please read the post first!
Slit her throat or bleed her. 3 11.11%
Hang her (long drop) 0 0%
Hang her (short drop) 3 11.11%
Give her to your minions for a last fucking. 9 33.33%
Orgasm Machine of Death. 5 18.52%
Volcano! 0 0%
Animals.. Not just sharks with lasers! 1 3.70%
Impale her. 4 14.81%
Don't kill her. Risk an escape for your own fun. 6 22.22%
Other. Go into as much detail as you can! 5 18.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2008, 12:37 PM   #1
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)
Default You're an Evil Genius who needs to dispose of a (female) Super Agent!

You're an Evil Genius, sitting happily in your Lair, slowly taking over the world and minding your own business.
You look over at your giant screen that shows the happenings in your Lair, and you notice some guards dragging a very attractive young woman into a cell, and another guard is carrying a lot of expensive, advanced looking gadgets. Looks like you got yourself a hot little Super Agent!
It takes a short time to break her, during which time you have your way with her (or have your minions have your way with her), but you've got all the information you need out of her, so it's time to dispose of her! How do you go about it?

1- Slit her throat, decapitate or otherwise bleed her out. Somewhat painful, but fairly quick.
2- Hang her (long drop), or break her neck some other way. Very quick way to go.
3- Hang her (short drop), choke her in some other way, or some other way of stopping her from breathing. Slow and likely terrifying way for her.
4- Throw her to your minions to be fucked to death. Fun to watch for you. Probably not very fun for her.
5- Orgasm to death. Throw her into a special cell which will fuck her, suck her nipples and clit to orgasm after orgasm until her heart gives out. Pleasurable way to die!
6- Drop her into your volcano. Quick and likely painless.
7- Throw her to some of your dangerous animals to be either eaten or fucked to death.
8- Impale her on a spike. In through her pussy or ass, and out through her mouth. Likely a slow and very painful way to go. Plus she'd make an interesting trophy.
9- Don't kill her. Drug her in a clear cage, chained to a chair, feeding her through a tube so she can live for a long time as an artwork. The chair would have a dildo and some suckers that activate when you want, so you can watch her squirm and hear her scream as she orgasms for you.
10- Other. Go into detail! As much detail as possible.. please!
Old 04-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

put her in my ultra exclusive whorehouse with super tight security . and nobody can have her unless i say so . maybe have her drugged most of the time ... other than when i would call ahead to use her . that way she is mine forever to use and brutally abuse . with plenty of time for her to recover for the next session .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)

You can choose multiple selections!

While all have their draws, my faves would be Orgasm Machine of Death and turning her into a squirming, writhing work of art for my Inner Sanctum.

Last edited by Freydicat; 04-20-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Freydicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 01:34 AM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

None of those really seem appropriate for a blofeldian Villan type. A good "Spy killing" plan should be slow and overly elaborate.

"Yes Mrs. bond.. i am going to place you in a giant ant hill filled with approximatley four million of the meanist nastiest ants on the planet... Kindly remember the more you squirm as they crawl over you... the more they will bite..."

Of course One can't really go wrong when refferencing the source for this sort of question...

Moonraker: place yoru intended victim on the launch pad beneath yoru evil space shuttle.. Toasted at T minus Zero

Gold Finger: Slow Moving laser slicing upwards, cutting them in half starting with the crotch....No mrs bond.. i expect you to SCREAM

Doctor No: An elaborate ( and probably pricey) Death trapped filled maze culminating in a fight to the death with a giant octopus...Dinner date for Calamari...

Tomorrow Never Dies : hand her over to a sadist who excells in torture.. pay the guy more based on how long the girl lives...

There are more of course, but I could go on forever.. i am a Bond fan... I chose number 10

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:27 AM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freydicat View Post
You can choose multiple selections!

While all have their draws, my faves would be Orgasm Machine of Death and turning her into a squirming, writhing work of art for my Inner Sanctum.
touche !! lol that really is evil and twisted !! lol mmm
Old 04-21-2008, 03:32 AM   #6
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

Impale is very good but before she is rape by me and my men
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #7
Freydicat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
touche !! lol that really is evil and twisted !! lol mmm
I love the game. Would like to see Evil Genius 2 in a more recent time with the option of having more sexy traps, punishments and minions. Maybe someone with make a MUD.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:41 PM   #8
Wodan

Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)Wodan Level 4 (400+)

I'd go around number 4 but with a twist.
I'd get her into a nice room - cold stone walls and floor.
Get her chained to the ceiling by her wrists, onl the tips of her toes touching the floor
Slowly rip or cut her clothes off and after she's naked, or almost naked, i'd start whipping her hard, breaking her down as a punishment for all the problems she'd given me.
Then, after she's broken down or nearly i'd start raping her hard... do all her holes... and then.. only then i'd give her to my minions... maybe have them entering the room 5 or 6 at a time.
hmmm yess that would be good
Wodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:54 PM   #9
Freydicat

Come on people! I demand more answers!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:43 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

For starters, death number 6. is quick, but also quite painful.

As for choices, I take number 10.

If this is really an evil genius we're talking about here and not some cartoon charachter out of a Bond movie then I would:

Keep her under a lock untill I am able to fully exploit the information gotten out of her to wreck havoc on her organisation, making certain they know where the damaging information came from. When I was done with that, I would pay a visit to her cell carrying with me a pass card that opens all the doors in my Lair and a dog collar with a thin chain attached to it. I'd bring her up to date with the situation, lay the two items I brought with me and give her a choice...

"You may take the pass card and be rejoined with your friends shortly. They will without a doubt put you on trial for treason and upon it's completion release a deadly current of electrons through your gorgeous body which will make your blood boil and cook your wonderful brain inside it's own skull.

Or, if you prefer to avoid this fate, you may put on this collar and live in safety for many more years. As my personal sex slave."
Old 05-05-2008, 06:37 AM   #11
Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard has initial reputation

as a supervillian I would realize there are fish in the sea who cannot kill me with a pair of 5in stillettos as well as looking much better and launch her to the moon on a V2 while stroking my ego by explaining my masterplan to my cat.
Crimson Guard is offline   Reply With Quote