Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2010, 11:41 PM   #11
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Chapter 6: Opportunity Calls

Nick turned us on to one a few months back that still has us talking.

This woman had come in to pick up her car at Nick’s shop. He had done some body work on her Suburban. While she was waiting for them to clean it up so that it was ready to go, she sat in the waiting area and chatted away on her cell phone with a girlfriend. Again, potential rapists….. always keep your ears open!! You never know when opportunity is going to call. She chats away and is telling her friend that she “can’t wait for tonight.” Turns out she’s taking her little 3 year old to her “ex’s” for the night. And, she’s looking forward to a relaxing evening alone. “Just me, a glass of wine and some peace and quiet” she tells her. She even goes as far as telling her that she’s dropping the kid off at 7:00 and will be in the bathtub with her wine by 7:15.

After she leaves Nick’s place, he immediately calls me and explains what just happened.

“What’s she look like?” I asked. “How old is she?”

“You’re not going to believe this one.” Nick says. “She’s a tiny thing. Probably no more that 5’2. I’m guessing early 30’s. And fucking nice looking, man! But the best part is the tits. She has these fucking great looking huge tits that I swear are natural. They are incredible! I’ve got her paperwork here in front of me. It has the address and everything.”

“OK Nicky,” I said. “I trust your taste. Let me see who I can round up on short notice. But this means that we’ll have to blindfold her. That is, unless you just want to let us handle it and you can watch the video later.”

“Fuck you!” he screamed. “My dick’s already hard thinking about those fucking jugs of hers.”

I was able to get Jerome and Zack for the “adventure”. We were going to try the “slip under the car” maneuver that had worked for us in the past. One nice thing about living in this area, most of the houses have garages in the back. It makes it really easy for someone to sneak back there and wait for the right moment. The women are always focused on not hitting the garage wall. They never pick up that someone just crept behind and then slipped under the car. Works like a charm!

Zack went and got in position while we waited down the street. Almost like clockwork, her white Suburban came rolling down the street and pulled up and around the back. About a minute later, a text came from Zack. He was in the garage. We left the van and walked to the back of the house. It helped that it was dark at 7:00 that time of year. A little tap on the garage door and Zack pushed the button on the wall to open it. Nick stayed in the garage while we made our entrance.

I opened the door and startled our little victim in who was in the middle of opening a bottle of wine.

“Who the fuck are you” she hollered.

“Don’t worry baby, just stay calm.” I said.

Holy crap, Nick was right. This one had some set of titties on her!

All of a sudden she darted for the phone. Jerome leapt for her and knocked it out of her hand and clear across the room. Then she took off. The chase was on. I love the chase…. Haha!

We all went separate ways to try and catch her. Zack finally got her by the ankles as she was trying to get up the stairs. She fell flat on her stomach and he pulled her down to the bottom, thumping over every step. Jerome grabbed her and the three of us did a quick tape job, covering her eyes and mouth, and binding her wrists behind her back.

Jessica was her name, and Jessica was one fucking MILF! She had beautiful long, dark hair that fell over her shoulders. Like Nick said, not very tall at all and had what seemed to be a pretty average ass. But holy fucking shit… those tits!

“Holy shit” Zack yelled. “Can you believe the size of these things?”

He had hardly got the words out of his mouth and we all converged onto her. She was definitely the prime beef, and we were the hungry lions! She didn’t stand a chance.

As Zack was ripping away at her top, Jerome was undoing her jeans and pulling them to the ground. Nick appeared and immediately took his knife and cut open the front of her bra. What fell out and on display, was a pair of the most incredible tits I have ever seen. Big natural ones that just hung there. They had nice big, dark areola and fucking gorgeous nipples.

“Wow! Jackpot” I exclaimed.

With that, we just tackled the bitch. I mean, we were all over her. Zack had never felt tits like these. We had raped some great looking women, with nice tits, but these were prize winners. He was mauling them, squeezing them so hard his hands seemed to disappear in them.

Jerome was still tugging at the jeans, but finally got them off. We didn’t waste any time. The panties were off right behind them.

Jessica kept a nice little trimmed bush. Very dark, Just like that beautiful hair of hers. Her butt wasn’t bad, but probably needed a little toning. That’s OK, it would give me a little something to grab as I rammed my cock up her ass!

Since Nick found her for us, he had first crack at her. He wanted to fuck her “doggy style”. So we got her up on all fours as Nick pulled down his pants and got behind her. Jerome decided this would be the perfect opportunity to insert something into that pretty mouth of hers. His monster dick!

He pulled the tape away from her mouth and whispered “If you scream, we’ll kill you. If you don’t suck me nicely, we’ll kill you. You’re decision, bitch.”

With that, he slid his hard cock between her beautiful lips.

“Oh baby, you’ve done this before” Jerome laughed.

“Please, I have a little girl. Don’t hurt me. Please don’t hurt me” she pleaded.

“Just suck bitch, and shut the fuck up” Jerome commanded.

Nick was now fucking away from behind. He held on to both her hips and pumped faster and faster. You could hear the “slurp” of her pussy as he fucked her. Underneath her, those tits just flapped back and forth like you can’t believe. Zack then straddled her back and bent over rubbing his rock hard cock up and down her back. The he reached under and started going at those tits again. This was definitely going to make a nice scene in the video… the three of them all over this little cunt.

“After you guys blow your loads, I want to fuck her in the ass” Zack screamed.

With that, Jessica tried to scream, but Jerome’s dick did a great job at muffling it.

At about that time, Jerome exploded into her mouth. She gagged so hard I thought she was going to choke to death. He must have been saving up for awhile. Her cheeks were puffed out, filled with his jizz.

He held his knife to her throat and said, “swallow every drop of it, bitch.”

She did.

After Nick was finished, we carried Jessica into the bedroom… threw he face down on the bed and tied her spread eagle. Zack leaned down and spread her white ass cheeks. He the leaned down and started to lick her asshole. Her ass wiggled as he did it. I guess it was his way of lubing her up. He then stuck his middle finger up her ass as fast and hard as he could.

“This is just a small preview of what’s coming next bitch” he yelled.

Jessica’s body writhed from the pain.

“Ahhhhh…. You’re hurting me! No, no, no! Please, please no. Don’t hurt me anymore” she cried.

Zack then took his rock hard dick and jammed it right up her ass! I mean he had no mercy on her. No easing it in for little Zack. He rammed this bitch like he never wanted her to walk straight again.

I have to admit, it’s a bit of a turn-on for me to see this young teen fuck these women that are so much older than him. Most likely Jessica wasn’t old enough to be his mother, but she was probably twice his age. And seeing this scrawny, homely teen fucking this beautiful woman’s ass, was a thing of beauty. In what seemed like only seconds, Zack shot his wad into her ass, and collapsed on top of her.

“Flip her over” I said. “I’ve never seen better tits for a “titty fuck”.

We untied her, flipped her, and tied her back again. I jumped up and sat on her nice little belly. Those fantastic tits were staring right back at me… falling a little off to the sides due to their size. I leaned over and started sucking her gorgeous nipples. I got them nice and still and then slid my dick right between them, squeezing them together to create the friction on my stiff cock. I fucked them titties good! I shot my load all up over her neck and face. I think some even went up her nose. God those were great tits!

We knew there was no rush with this one. We played with our little “fuck toy” for quite awhile longer. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a woman cry as hard as when Jerome buried that “monster” of his up her ass.

At one point, I wrapped her beautiful hair around my wrist and fucked the shit out of her face. Zack liked the looks of that so much, he did the same thing right after I finished. With all the cum this bitch was eating, she wouldn’t be hungry for days!

And those tits! Man, we had some great fun with those.

“Good one Nick. You done yourself proud,” I said as we drove home.

“Not a good one Nick, a great one,” Zack said. “I wouldn’t mind coming back and doing that one again.”

“Ha ha,” I laughed “There are other woman to conquer. Other bitches to rape. But I’m not sure we’ll ever see tits like that again.”

Luckily we have the video. So, we can see them any time we like. And I have to tell you, that’s one I watch a lot!

Last edited by Dax; 10-22-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote