Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-22-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Ninja's Domination (darkstalker and cleo)

I appear from the shadows, lifting from the crack in the earth. As I take shape I stride forward. My conquest of the nether regions is nearly complete. With my deal with havik having been completed I have dethroned the fallen elder god, Shinnok and defeated his corrupt sorceror Quan Chi. I have a throne, a kingship, and a land under my dominion. All that i am missing is a queen. But not any queen may do.
I am immortal, and so thus, must my queen be. Since my dominion i have since found that the rumored elven race exist within outworld. these elves, though few in number are said to be immortal. But hard to dominate.
as I walk through the darkened forest I clench my fist, breathing softly through my mask, my pale eyes scanning the surrounding. I need an elfen woman, one not too young nor too old. I hear sounds and seep into the shadows awaiting my prey.
i will not fail. I am former lin kuei and ruler of the nether realm. I am Noob Saibot!
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:12 AM   #2
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Walking through the undergrowth of trees, two elfen women were walking, carrying baskets and laughing. The tallest of the two, with long brown hair with purple streaks in it was the princess of the Elf clan. But she never let that go to her head. Her father didn't like her to go out without a bodyguard but she never heeded his advice.

The younger girl with the black hair, gazed up at her companion and smiled. The princess was indeed very pretty...prettier than most of the elfen maidens. Aranel was also talented with being able to read thoughts with just a touch of her hand. Isilwen was assigned as her handmaiden and took her duty seriously. She had always had a dagger hidden in her hip sheath but she knew that Aranel hardly needed anyone to defend herself.

Sighing and looking up at the tree tops, Aranel smiled "Isi....can you take the baskets back to the village? Tell father that I'll be along shortly...I just want some time to myself." Smiling at Isilwen, she handed the other basket to her then watched as she left down the path.

Looking up at the treetops, Aranel sighed then smiled a little, grabbing one of the lower hanging branches and pulled herself up onto it lightly. Walking to the end of the branch, she closed her eyes, feeling the breeze blow her hair back from her face. Freezing and hearing footsteps through the trees, her ears perked to the sound then turned "Isi...is that you?"
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A shadow rushes from the trees gripping aranal across the waist. Aranal is slammed to the floor from the trees, the shadow form dispersing into the air with the hit of the earth. as aranal slowly gets up she sees the shadows merging on the floor and forming into corpreal form. it takes the shape of a man dressed from head to toe in black, even his mouth covered with a leather mask. only his eyes are pale, like that of a corpse.
"I am noob saibot," he says, with an etheral voice. "Fear me!"
Old 06-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #4
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Crying out as she was taken by surprise, Aranel looked around as she started to get up. Furrowing her eyebrows, she frowned and bit her lip. Seeing the shadow merging on the floor and forming into corporal form, she widened her eyes then backed up seeing the man dressed in black with his face covered in a leather mask. Hearing his voice, she reached into her hip sheath and pulled out her dagger "The hell I will...what do you want with me?"
Old 06-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"You do not fear me? Good." Noob Saibot chuckles. Then thrust his fist forward, eyes narrowing. "I shall break your body and then break your mind, your heart, and your soul. you will serve me in the netherrealm!"
Noob Saibot lifts his arms up into the air and forms a purple dimensional spiral that flies off above him.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:58 PM   #6
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and looking at him, Aranel backed up and shook her head "I will serve you?! NEVER!!!" Watching the spiral flying above him, she widened her eyes then quickly prepared herself to lunge away from where it should land.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the portal drops towards aranal but she dodges away, and as she does then saibot shoot a black orb that binds aranel. "with this orb around you, you can not dodge my attacks! prepare yourself!"

(note: the orb looks as if it slows the character down and probably blinds them to a degree.)
Old 06-23-2011, 05:19 PM   #8
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quickly rolling away from the portal, she lands on her feet and glares at Saibot arming herself where she preparing to throw the dagger at his throat. She had extreme precision, having been trained since she was a child by not only her father but by the other elven men in their village.

But then she found herself not able to see and cried out in anger as she found herself bound, her dagger falling down by her hip "No!!"
Old 06-23-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Aranal soon finds a shadow grabbing her from behind. from nowhere it seems a fist crashes against her face, then something slams into her back and she swears she hears her spine crack. the sudden kick to her stomach makes her vomit over her assailant's leg, and she falls holding her stomach, her nose bloodied.
"is this it?" noob saibot questions. "is this all your elven race can muster? how very very disappointing. Perhaps there is a better conquest with the other one as compared to you."
Old 06-24-2011, 12:52 AM   #10
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as she is grabbed from behind, her eyes rolled up as the fist crashed against her face as something slammed into her back. Thinking she heard her spine crack, she felt the kick to her stomach making her kneel down and vomit. Holding her stomach and looking up at Saibot as she heard his question, her eyes glowed green as she seemed to go into a trance like state.

Seeing the places in which Saibot had conquered, she saw what he was looking for...a queen. And all that came from the touch he slammed against her face. Breathing hard as she furrowed her eyebrows, she coughed and shook her head, getting her bearings "Y...you're looking for a queen?" Hearing his question about Isilwen, she narrowed her eyes and brought her fist clutching the dagger up and aimed it at his stomach "No...you'll leave her alone.."
Old 06-24-2011, 01:09 PM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Noob Saibot sees the knife and tosses a clone version of himself at her, lunging and slamming her to the ground before dissolving into mist. Noob strides over to her and kicks the knife away. Aranel looks longingly towards where the knife disappeared in the underbrush.
Noob saibot leans over, grabbing aranel by the hair, lifting her head up. "A true warrior does not need weapons to defeat their adversaries."
He slams her face back into the floor and turns his back to her. "Prove to me you are really worthy. prove to me you are a true fighter!"
Old 06-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #12
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as she was slammed to the ground, Aranel gasped out and looked toward the underbrush were her dagger disappeared into.

Shrieking out as you hair was grabbed, Aranel looked up at him as he said that a true warrior does not need weapons to defeat their adversaries. Feeling her face slammed back into the forest floor, she lifted herself up into a pushup position as he turned his back on her. Growling out and lunging back to her feet, she quickly spun kicked him in the back then thrust the heels of her hands roughly at the back of his neck.
Old 06-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

The kick to his back is surprising. and the sudden pain at the back of his neck as he feels bone grind even more so. but he is quick to react. he turns quickly, his elbow crashing into her ribs, a deffinate crack sounding there as at least one rib is broken. Before she can cry out the heel of his hand slams below her jaw sending her rocking back to the floor.
"impressive." says noob, summoning his shadow clone to hold her arms back. "You surprise me. very impressive."
he looks over her body with its lithe form feeling feelings swell inside him. "very impressive" he says.

(can you describe how aranel is dressed? when we proceed with the more sexual part i'd like to know how she looks.)
Old 06-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #14
Cleo
Privileged Member

Gasping out as the elbow crashes into her ribs, she grabbed her stomach then let out a sharp cry as her jaw was slammed on, sending her to the forest floor. Looking up at him as her arms were held back, she struggled against the shadow clone as her lean, lithe form dressed in a mid thigh dark green one shouldered top over black form fitting leggings with a pair of thigh high boots over them struggled to free herself.

Hearing his voice, she growled out, feeling the shadow clone pulling her arms tighter behind her as she glared at Noob Saibot. "Don't you touch me...I am the crown princess here...if you touch me, my father will have your guts for garters..."
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #15
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"you?" says noob. "you are the princess? ha. very well then."
he walks over to her and smashes his heel down on her stomach making her cry out.
"princess you may be... but your father will not be much if you are so little."
he leans down taking the strap of her dress. "this dress," he says. "it is unsuitable for one who dares do battle. let us make you more ready for the fight."
and with this saibot tears away her dress from the shoulder down, bearing her firm breast.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:34 PM   #16
Cleo
Privileged Member

Narrowing her eyes as she shook her head Aranel struggled with the shadow clone holding her then cried out as he smashed his heel into her stomach. Breathing out shallowly, her struggles died down as she watched him lean down and take the strap of her top. Hearing him say that it was unsuitable for one who dares do battle. Feeling him ripping it off, bearing her breast underneath "No...how dare you?!"
Old 06-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"I dare easily," he says. and removes her boots as well, tossing them far off into the woods. "Now stand," he says, the clone pushing her back to her feet. "We will try this again. Should you fail you lose your womanhood."
Old 06-25-2011, 05:45 PM   #18
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling him removing her boots, Aranel cried out and tried to kick him in the chest but felt him moving away from her. Struggling against the clone as he pushed her to her feet, she looked at Noob then shook her head and quickly turned, trying to dash past the clone in the direction of the village thinking to get her father or the others to help her.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:24 PM   #19
darkstalker
Privileged Member

a shadow clone appears before her, slamming it's fist into her face, knocking her back to the floor. as she struggles up slowly noob slams his elbow down on her spine and grips her hair. "you are very disappointing. is this truly your extent?"
He slams her face into the floor and walks towards the village himself. "Perhaps the other truly will be a more suitable mate. You are too pathetically weak. How could one like you ever expect to rule a kingdom?"
Old 06-26-2011, 09:18 PM   #20
Cleo
Privileged Member

(Gah...don't know what else to do sorry)

Blinking and crying out as she was slammed to the floor, Aranel screamed out as Noob slammed his elbow down onto her spine, gripping her hair. Glaring at him angrily, she spit in his face angrily.

Crying out angrily as her face was slammed into the floor, she watched him walk toward the village then grabbed the thick string that had tied around her neck and looped it between her hands. Jumping to her feet, she growled and lunged at him, wrapping the thick string around his neck "To hell with you..."

Tags
elf, mortal kombat, ninja, rape