Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The dark alley (For Throatdagger and Laurrel)

It was a late fall night right before the holidays. The bars were filled with happy party goers. Being that I am a homeless bum it is the perfect time for some cheer for myself. Keeping a watchful eyes on the comings and goins on the street. Waiting for my chance.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
Laurrel

Laurrel has initial reputation

Beth, straightened her black skirt before exiting the bar. Quickly glancing down, counting that all parcels were indeed accounted for. She walked slowly to the crosswalk, stopping briefly for the light, eyes scanning around her amused, observing all the last minute shoppers as she mentally went through her check list.
Stepping confidentally off the curb, following traffic down East bank Street.

Last edited by Laurrel; 11-24-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Laurrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I peak out from my hiding spot in the alley. I see a gal in a black skirt tucking her parcels in her arms as she walked confidently to the cross walk. GREAT, she was headed my way. I ducked onto the street, and moved slowly towards her. As I approached, cars starting blowing their horns at an apparent traffic jam. Just the distraction I needed.

Just as we met, I bumped into her knocking her packages on the sidewalk.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:55 PM   #4
Laurrel

Beth released a quick gasp, then bent down in an effort to retrieve the dropped parcels. Her eyes drawing upward occasionally to catch a glimpse of the stranger now before her. Confused that he hadn't seen her, but still manged an awkward smile in his direction.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As she quickly tried to gather her packages, I bend down and flipped the blade of my switch blade knife open with a single sharp snap.

"Not a fucking scream or i will slice you open. Got that Bitch? Now get your packages and move into that alley. BE QUICK ABOUT IT!" I growled as I nudged her toward the darkness.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:18 PM   #6
Laurrel

Beth's mouth dropped opened, hand trembling. Even surprised at herself that she was unable to make even a squeak noise come through her throat. She was shaken, her eyes studying his hand and the knife as she nervously followed his movement into the alley. Heart rate beginning to soar, knees knocking slightly, steadying herself as not to fall in his clutches.
Old 11-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As soon as we were out of the light in the alley, I grabbed her by her hair yanking her back against me as I pressed the blade of the knife to her cheek. "Now be a good girl and walk towards that door down there."

I pushed her steadily towards the doorway. Reaching it, shoving her inside. Kicking the steel door shut. A loud CLANK echoes in the room.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #8
Laurrel

Her breathing became staggered, only releasing a loud gasp as her head snapped back. Beth falling to the floor, coiling into herself as she heard the clank of the door behind. Well frantically telling the man, "Here take my purse, I won't tell anyone."
Then pleading, almost sobbing, "Please, please don't hurt me."
Old 11-25-2010, 04:00 PM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I chuckle as I gaze down at the sobbing bitch curled in a fetal position on the floor. Trash surrounding her made her look like a cheap hooker but I could tell from the way she was dress that she was a working gal.

I reached out with one hand, grabbing her by the hair and lifted her to her feet. "We will get to your purse later but right now we have more pressing issues." I said laughing as I dragged her across the floor littered with old papers and broken bottles. I picked her up more, slamming her back against the cold brick wall. The moon beamed in through the dingy window glistening off the butterfly hair clamps in her hair.

I stepped back a little, still pinning her to the wall as my eyes began to mentally undress her.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:38 PM   #10
Laurrel

She gasped, eyes quickly tearing with up as her neck snapped back quickly. Beth's scalp stinging, pleading with him, “Please just take the purse and gifts.” Her hands swiftly reaching upward to instinctively met his, finger tips feebly trying to pry his off her head.

Beth releasing terrified sobs as her legs began kicking outward in an effort to slow his momentum down. Body feeling more like a rag doll being tossed around in slow motion as her mind was unable to calculate a quick plan in defense.

Her glazed teary eyes widened feeling the cold wall behind her, energy drained, as she tried to think of a quick plan of escape. Coldness almost feeling like soothing relieve to the heated pain she felt. “Please don't hurt me..please don't,” she sobbed, gazing sheepishly into his eyes. Her eyes shifting back and forth as her body went into light tremors, scanning his while figuring out the nearest exit.

Last edited by Laurrel; 12-01-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Hurt you? You just behave and I won't have to." My evil voice sending chills through the dark room. I kick the purse and gifts aside as my hands pin her tighter to the wall. Moving one hand with the knife close to her front, using the tip to flip her jacket top open. Her full ting tits heaving under top. Yanking the jacket down her back, reaching for some discarded packing tape, I bind her hands behind her back. I can hear her fingernails clawing the cold wall like a rat clawing for cheese.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #12
Laurrel

Her body froze, eyes widening for a moment seeing the knife come so close to her. Heart raced, skipping a few beats, her mind quickly drawing the conclusion that he meant business. Shaking her head lightly back in forth in almost disbelieve, even her ears not liking or wanting to let in his serious tone in.

"You don't have to do this," pleading one last time, some how thinking he may change his mind as she heard his words.

Beth, now shaking a little as a steady stream of tears began rolling down her face, her wrists hurting as he forcefully began to tape her hands up. Mind coming to terms with the fact that there was no real way out of this for her and no where for to go.
Her body wiggled, jerking a bit, even kicking her leg out a bit instinctively, while releasing a low muffled, "OK, I'll behave."

"Just please don't hurt me." Her nails digging in a bit more into the wall, breaking a few as she tried to steady herself more.

Last edited by Laurrel; 12-03-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:13 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I can't help but lick my lips as I begin flicking the buttons off her top one by one. Using the point of the knife to open her shirt more after each button. Her firm young breasts heaving under the white lace bra. Tracing the tip of the blade over the top of the lacy material. My hot breath swirling around her face like a torch as I lean closer to sniff the fragrance of her cologne.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:42 PM   #14
Laurrel

She stood firmly against the wall, her eyes wincing, then closing tightly. Beth wishing with all her might that it was just a bad scene and that she could float away from it all if she tried hard enough. Thought shattered as her eyes quickly reopened feeling the cold blade against her fabric. Mind still trickling in the reality of it all in slower doses for her to better cope with situation.

Beth's face tightened, legs lightly shaking a bit, as her eyes met his for a brief moment. Turning her head away in disgust as her body struggled more to move and get away from him. Looking down toward the ground, feeling his heated breath against her flesh almost making her feel sick inside. Mind needing distance from him as he tightened his frame to her.

“Oh just get it over with," she barked quickly. Then took in a low needed gasp of air. Beth not fully understanding the position she had just put herself in as the anger seemed to creep in. Eyes closing tightly, hoping foolishly that he might not of heard her correctly.

Last edited by Laurrel; 12-03-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:25 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Chuckling as I hear her words blurt out. I rub the side of her face with the back of my hands. "Oh baby, I am going to savor you like a fine wine." Watching as her face flushed crimson. I stepped closer so she could feel my hard dick against her abdomen. I began licking her cheek and then moved slowly lower, her neck and then the tops of her heaving tits. Stopping to begin mauling her tits. One hand rubbing her crotch.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:17 AM   #16
Laurrel

Beth released a short gasp, eyes wincing with the stroke of his hand to her flushed face. Her fingers folding into a tight fist as her trembling frame began sinking tighter against the wall. Beth pleading again in a low muffled voice, as his tongue raked across her flushed face. “Please stop... please.” Her face turning away from him almost disgusted in his actions.

She closed her eyes lids more tightly, a few tears still creeping down her cheeks as her body squirmed roughly against his. Skin flinching to his every touch as her mind began to try and erase the overwhelming feelings that now flooded her mind. Moving her head to the other side, while vaguely allowing the notion that he was in fact turning her on as she tried her best to wiggle away from his hand.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I grab the top of her blouse and begin frantically ripping the material open like a mad man. Her body squirming against the cold wall as I tore the fabric to shreds. Looking down at her standing exposed, her tits heaving under her lacy bra, my fingers grabbed the bra and yanked it down. Her tits popping out like corks from a bottle to be held open and out on display.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #18
silkshortsguy

silkshortsguy has initial reputation

Her once pretty blouse had been ruined, the tattered shreds still clinging to her firm young body. "Nice blouse, cunt. This is nice too," I said, as I reached under her black skirt to squeeze and feel her crotch. I wanted to feel her and slid my fingers on the soft silky material of her panties. I could feel the bitch was getting wet! "I'm going to fuck your cunt hard, you dirty whore," I snarled at her. "No, please don't, please stop," she pleaded. "Why stop?" I sneeringly laughed. "You're getting wet. You're starting to enjoy this, aren't you? You cunting little whore!" I rubbed at her crotch harder. "Yes, bitch. I bet you really want to be fucked in a dark smelly alley by a stranger, don't you?", tearing at her ripped blouse even more. "I want to make you cum as I fuck the life out of you," I growled, as I pushed her harder into the dirty wall behind her. I took the knife and started to slowly tear and rip her skirt. I pulled her skirt down and cut it from her body, letting it fall onto the cold floor. In the dim light, I could see the gleam of her sexy white satin panties. "Oh, yeah, baby. You're a hot little thing, aren't you?" I wanted to make this bitch dirty and degrade her before I raped her. I picked up what looked like a dollop of dirty black grease I saw stuck on the wall and rubbed it slowly into the crotch of her panties. "Oh yeah, you slut. You need a fuck bad. I want to make your cunt nice and dirty before I fuck it." She groaned as she felt the cold grease penetrating to her flesh through her panties. "Now you're a dirty cunt," I said, laughing at her. "Tell me you're a dirty cunt..... Say you want me to make your cunt dirty and you want to be fucked."

Last edited by silkshortsguy; 07-23-2011 at 05:51 PM.
silkshortsguy is offline   Reply With Quote