Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #1
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Eyes

Jake had only been back from Iraq for three months when the Mercedes dealership closed down due to a consolidation with two other dealerships on the west side of town which left him out of work. Well, he thought, it didn't surprise him it was just another in a long line of disappointments that had befallen him since he went to the middle east to fight for his country.

Two months before coming back to the states Sonja had written him a dear john letter explaining that she could no longer wait for him to come home and had fallen in love with one of his old friends from school. And then he narrowly escaped the IED that took two of his brothers just weeks prior to all three of them going home.

With all the confusion near the end of his tour Jake did not go through the normal deprogramming that combat soldiers are required to do before they muster out and therefore he retained the mindset of an aggressive, trained professional soldier. A mindset that would lead him into quite a bit of trouble in his day to day dealing with people, especially those in authority. He retained a great deal of anger and rage and was never able to reconcile the deaths of his friends and his fiancees disloyalty.

So he looked at all this as a turning point in his life and decided to make a major change. He used the G.I. bill and got admitted to a college where he thought he could put Sonja and the war behind him and gain the education he so desperately needed to compete in today's world.

He was older than most college students at twenty eight but it didn't matter to him as he was there strictly for the education. He settled in to a coed dormitory and began his new life.

Eyes was a beautiful girl. One of those that had everything going for her. She was an intelligent, straight forward thinking young woman who knew what she wanted and had a plan to achieve it. She had been a track star in high school, running distance, and may have gone to state had it not been for her undying dedication to the dance. She loved ballet and spread her time between the two activities never achieving the ultimate satisfaction in either. But no matter as her plans for law school wouldn't have allowed her sufficient time to dedicate to either.

She still ran three miles every morning and spent two to three hours a week at the dance studio just to keep in shape. But most of her time was spent in school related activities. She was an A type personality and could never turn down an assignment or a challenge so when she was asked to replace the graduating senior who had been the dorm monitor she was more than anxious to comply.

Jake was knelt down tying a loose shoe string on his running shoe in the middle of the track after completing the first five laps of his morning ritual when Eyes came jogging by.

"You know if you are going to tie your shoes you really ought to move to the side of the track." She hollered over her shoulder.

Jesus, Jake thought to himself, it's six am and there are only the two of us on the track, what is she worried about?

He stood and resumed his run and for the next forty-five minutes continued on his daily jog that usually covered from three to five miles. He made sure to stay thirty to fifty yards behind the female runner that had admonished him earlier to avoid a confrontation and also the view from back here was excellent. This girl, he thought, had a great ass and very nicely shaped legs. Her long brown hair was tied in a pony tail and bounced nicely with her stride. He couldn't help wonder what she looked like from the front.......

Eyes thought of him to be little more than an annoyance as he kept pace behind her throughout the remainder of her run. She tried speeding up several times to see if she could pull away but he had no trouble keeping pace and at one time pulled up within ten feet of her just to show her,she suspected, that he could. As she slowed up finishing her run for the morning he passed her and as he did he looked over his shoulder and shouted, "You know if your are going to run so slow you might want to move to the outside of the track."

He was already turned back around, smiling to himself and thinking about the gorgeous set of big brown eyes and fantastic face and body he had just seen when Eyes flipped him the bird......

Jake was usually on the track every morning before Eyes started her run and was still running when she left. The few times their crossed paths they didn't speak. On this particular morning Jake had almost decided not to run as the fog was so thick that you could only see a very few feet in front of you. But he hated to miss his run and he had classes all day long so it was now or never. He decided to run.

The fog down on the track was even worse but at least there were lines on the ground to guide you and he began slow hoping that as he continued the fog would begin to lift. As he completed the forth turn he began to pick up speed when all of a sudden he saw something on the track directly in front of him. It was too close to stop and try as he might he was not able to avoid the runner who had knelt down in the middle of the track to tie her shoe. The runner screamed and Jake went head over heels trying to avoid her but at least one of his knees caught her in the back.

He was laying on the track, knees and hands bleeding as she lept to her feet and hovered over him calling him a moron for not watching where he was going. He brushed the cinder from his legs and got to his feet as she continued to berate him for his stupidity. Jakes tolerance for hysterical screaming women was not high but he managed to stay calm and simply asked her if she was all right.

As she continued to berate him he turned and resumed his run not wanting to unleash the anger that was quickly building within him. Her yelling faded as he disappeared into the fog.

Jake didn't run the next two days hopeing for his knees to heal and giving that girl some time to cool off. When he did run into her again it was in the video room at the dormitory. He was watching the news reports with two of his fellow students when Eyes walked in. She immediatly told Jake to "get his filthy feet off the the coffee table."

"Just who the hell are you to tell me what to do?" he snapped back.

"I happen to be the first floor dorm monitor in case you haven't heard, and if you don't get your feet off the table I'll write you up!"

It was an old battered coffee table that everyone who sat on the couch put their feet up on, but to avoid any more of Eyes nasty disposition he took his feet down.

"Hows that boss lady?" he asked sarcasticly.

"And keep them off smart ass" she responded.

"You know" said Jake, "I could understand you having such a nasty disposition after having a bad day or a very stressful day but you have a bad attitude at six in the morning. How do you explain that?"

"Keep talking jerk and I'll write you up right now" she barked as her temper was about to get away from her.

"I bet you don't treat your boyfriend that nasty do you sweetheart?"

"I don't have a boyfriend you jerk but you just got yourself a write up."

"Well at least now I know why you are so mean......and what you need to fix your disposition." Jake laughed.

The next day Jake was called to the deans office and given a verbal reprimand. He was informed that if his behavior didn't improve he could be subject to disciplinary action up to and including suspension.

Now this power mad little bitch has put him in a position that endangers his well being. It infuriated him that she actually had enough power to not only get him reprimanded but may also be able to interfere with his education

Jake was pissed. And the anger did not subside over the coming weeks. He did not like having to watch carefully everything he did and said out of fear of being kicked out of school. He ran each morning with Eyes directly in his sights, watching thoses gorgeous legs and perfect ass and it made him even more angry to think as much as she threatened him he would like nothing more than to fill his hands with that beautiful set of tits.

Next week was the beggining of the Thanksgiving Day holiday. Jake had decided not to go home but to stay on campus and use the time for extra study. After all he knew he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and with all the added stress lately he could use the extra work. And there would be very little distraction as almost everyone was going home for the holiday.

On Saturday morning after Thanksgiving, Jake started his run at the usual time. About a mile into it he noticed another runner enter the track. He thought it strange as he had been completely alone for the first four days of the holiday. As he turned the forth turn he instantly recognized the ass, legs and pony tail.

The sight of her brought all the anger to the surface and Jake unconciously began to track her. If she moved left of center Jake would follow. If she went right he shadowed her movement.There was still a lot of desert scout in him. He increased his speed and was soon within twenty feet of her.......his prey.

He kept that distance for the next three laps and then , as if some force he was not in control of took over he began to move in.

Eyes looked over her shoulder and realized how close he was and began to quicken her pace. Jake matched her step for step. She increased again this time almost into a sprint. Jake closed to within ten feet. Over the next one hundred yards Jake was within range to reach out and touch her. He was close enough to see the sweat on the backs of her firm strong thighs. So close that he could smell her scent. So close that he could sense her fear.

Eyes knew he was there but was too afraid to turn her head to look. She knew deep down that she had tempted fate with her treatment of him but never imagined that he would be so bold as to try something like what she was imagining. She increased her speed to a full sprint and hoped she had enough left to outdistance him.............now her perceived predator.

Her running was becoming erratic as the fear turned into panic. Her legs were unsteady and she felt the track coming up to meet her legs much too quickly. Her heart was pounding inside that fantastic chest and her breathing began very deep and labored.

Just then Jake flew by her and within seconds was one hundred and fifty yards in front of her.

Eyes was in shock. She had nothing left and he.....that jerk was running wind sprints. "How could I panic like that?" she thought to herself. "How could I let that bastard intimidate me like that? Why would I let him cause me to lose my focus so badly that I ceased to control my own legs and breathing?"

Jake made three more complete laps around the track passing her each time before finishing his run and heading for the dorm.

Eyes ran for another half hour and then with a broken spirt and strangly aching body began the long walk back to the dorm that seemed so much longer today. She lamented about her skill level which she obviously had over rated. And she berated herself for the way in which she panicked for no apparent reason. What am I a little girl or a woman for christ sake. As she calmed down a little she began to wonder about the endurance ability of that man. He was an ex-marine, and they did tend to be pretty fit, but even at that he sprinted the last two miles after running at least four.

Well that was enough of feeling sorry for herself. She had a lot to do today and she needed a shower. She quickly unlocked her room, grabbed her soaps and a couple of towels and headed down the hall for a long, hot shower.

She was naked and in the shower in no time and although it felt so good she made quick work of the process and was toweled off and wrapped in her thick terri cloth robe with a towel wrapped around her head. As always she peaked out of the door to be sure there were no males in the hall before making the short trip to her dorm room. She hadn't locked her door, hardly anyone did while they were in the shower so they didn't have to carry keys.

She stepped into her room. Funny she thought to herself as she closed the door behind her, I thought I had left the lights on.

As she reached for the light switch a hand slid silently over her mouth. She arched her back and tried to buck away as the second hand encircled her waist. She tried to scream and pull away but he was much too strong. As he half carried half dragged her to her bed she knew only two things for certain; who he was and what he wanted.....................

He threw her violently on her bed. her robe came apart and Jake got the first glimps of her gorgeous breast.

"Give me the robe bitch"

"I will not. You...you get out of my room right now NOW before I call the authorities."

"You may not have noticed whore, but we are the only two left in the dorm this weekend. I've taken your cell phone from your desk and cut the main land line. In others words I am the authorities. Now give me the robe."

"I'll do no such thing" she screamed as she pulled the robe tightly around her fabulous body.

Jake sprang onto the bed and grabbed her ankles. She tried pulling loose but the strength in his hands was amazing. He pulled her towards him and straddled her legs, making them completely useless. Eyes was swinging wildly trying to hit him or push him away. She tried to sit up but with him on her legs he simply pushed her back to the bed. She screamed and bucked almost to the point of hysteria. "Let me be you bastard, you'll never get away with this, I'll see you in jail you animal."

He grabbed the front of her robe and pulled her up to him and slapped her twice sharply across the face. "You need to calm down slut before you hurt yourself."

Eyes was in a full hysterical rage. She spit at Jake hitting him square in the face. Jake thought it was time for his great tranquilizer. He reached behind his back and unsheathed his nine inch hunting knife flashing it quickly in her face and letting the point rest on her chin. Eyes froze. The sight of Jakes weapon brought her to the realization of how much trouble she was in.

"Much better Eyes much better. Now just so we understand each other Eyes, if you're thinking he's just trying to scare me , he would never actually cut me, I'll guarantee you that you would not be the first to bleed under this blade. Now you have two choices. You can open your robe so I can see that gorgeous body that you prance all over the campus or I can cut it off of you. It really doesn't matter to me but make your decision as I'm no in the mood to be patient."

With her hands trembling Eyes slowly reached down and undid the terri cloth belt holding her robe closed. Jake quickly pulled it from her hands. She slid one hand under the flap on the robe and grabbed the top flap with her other hand. Jake brought the blade down and layed it on her hand.

"Slowly Eyes, very, very slowly."

The tears were streaming from her eyes as her shaking hands slowly opened her robe.

"Further Eyes, open it all the way."

"I.....I can't" she studdered.

"You'd better" Jake warned with his most sinister voice.

Eyes could hardly control her hands they were shaking so much as she uncovered the most beautifully perfect set of breast Jake had ever seen. They were perfectly matched globes, full and firm with nipples the size of silver dollars. And those huge nipples were already fully erect which did not surprise Jake in the least.

He slid down a bit to her calves so he could open her robe the rest of the way. Her stomach was absolutly flat, with a waist that was probably twenty four inches and a very muscular set of legs.

"I'll let you keep those panties for just a bit Eyes but for now lets get rid of the rest of this robe."

And with that Jake slid his blade up the sleeve of her robe, slicing as he went until he reached her shoulder and then switched sides and slit the other sleeve as Eyes screamed for him to stop and let her go.

Jake took her wrist in his hands and lowered his face to her breast. He began to kiss and lick her huge breast.

"Get off of me you animal, get your filthy mouth away from me."

Jake looked up at her smiling slightly, "It's not as much fun when somebody else has the power, is it whore."

He quickly went back to work on her ravaging her tits with his mouth. He sucked her nipples into his warm wet mouth and flicked the tips with his tongue. He bit and pinched and suckled her for nearly forty five minutes never letting go of her wrist. She protested loudly for a few minutes and then grew quiet as if she was resting for her next screaming session.

"Stop damn you, stop.....if you stop now I promise I'll tell the police to go easy on you. You won't have to go to jail for too long. But if you go one step further I'll demand they throw the book at you!"

Jake couldn't believe his ears. The predicerment she was in and she still acted like she had the power. He was enraged and all the resentment from the last six months was about to show its ugly head.

"Allright slut I've had it with you. What you need is a lesson in humility." Jake flipped her over on her stomach and with the belt from her robe tied her wrist together behind her back.

"Stop it damn you, let me go."

Jake got off the bed and quickly took off his shirt. Eyes had never seen him shirtless as many times as they had run on the same track. He had a massive chest, fully muscled and covered with dark black hair. He stood in her plain view and unbuckled his trousers.

"You'd better think about what you are doing Jake, you'll go to jail for this you know, you won't get away with it."

Jakes trousers dropped to the floor and Eyes got very quiet. He was enormous. Bigger and thicker and harder than she had ever seen. Eyes couldn't speak. Jake took a bottle of oil from the nightstand that he had brought with him. He poured a generous amount on his cock and began to stroke himself. He slid his hand from the base to the head covering the almost nine inch steel shaft with the slick fluid. He knelt on the bed and poured the rest of the bottle all over Eyes beautiful round ass after violently ripping her panties away from her.

Eyes tried to scream "no" but no sound came out. Jake rubbed the oil over her entire ass and then slid his fingers between her cheeks. He slowly spread the oil up and down her crack pausing to be sure her rosebud was well lubricated.

"What.....what....are you going to do?" she pleaded as Jake mounted her.

Jake layed his cock in the crack in her full round ass and leaning in he whispered in her ear, "You're about to find out what it is like to be completely at the mercy of the person with power."

He ripped the towel from her head and wiped the oil from his hands. He pulled Eyes to her knees. "WHACK" was the sound of his hand coming down on her tender white ass.

"Oh no oh god no please" "WHACK.........WHACK......" two more slaps across her pretty little ass.

"Oh stop please stop" she screamed as Jake positioned the head of his huge cock against her pink little rosebud.

"Oh no not that please not that, you.....you'll rip me open please I'm begging you Jake please don't"

Jake calmly and with a singular purpose took a very firm hold on her hips and with Eyes screaming and begging, and with all the force he could muster drove his rock hard nine inch cock deep into Eyes bowels. She screamed like a banchee. And he pulled back and drove again this time getting another two inchs in. He withdrew and slowly push forward the third, forth and fifth time. Eyes was sobbing uncontrolably and begging Jake to stop.

"I'll stop when you've learned you lesson slut."

Her ass was adjusting to his enormous cock and soon he was pumping a full nine inch stroke in her ass with each push. After ten minutes Eyes had calmed down and only an occasional grunt or moan was heard. The oil and her natural juices had done their job and Jake was gliding easily in and out of that gorgeous ass.

Jake picked up his speed and reached around her thigh and started to massage her clit. She gasped when he first touched her pussy lips and then quietly moaned, "No please no"

As Jake continued to pump her ass and stroke her clit she began to become aroused, at first trying to conceal it by saying "no....no please no" but after three or four minutes no longer being able to say no to the very experienced hand, lost herself in passion and became a very willing, unwilling participant.

Her moaning became very loud and completely in synch with Jakes strokes. "umm....umm....umm....umm....umm....umm....umm.... "

Her moaning was overpowering and Jake was nearing his climax. His speed quickened and he drove her all the way down flat on the bed.

"Oh god no, oh god oh god..... oh yes oh god yes" Just as Eyes erupted in orgasm Jake exploded a huge load of cum deep, deep in her ass. Eyes was bucking her ass up off the bed with such a ferosity Jake had to grab her shoulders to keep from getting bucked off.

Jake dragged her off the bed and positioned her on her knees next to the bed as he sat on the edge.

"You enjoyed yourself way too much there Eyes, now clean off my cock."

Eyes chest was heaving in and out still not fully recovered from the enormous fucking she had just received. She looked up at Jake and then down at his dick. Jake reached over and picked up his blade from the nightstand. "It's not like you got a choice now is it?"

She leaned in and gingerly took the head of his cock in her mouth."Use your tongue slut" he scoldered her.

She began to lick his cock from base to head collecting every bit of cum along with any left over oil. Each time she pulled away Jake would tell her she wasn't finished yet and she would dive right back in running her lips and tongue all along the bottem and all the way around the head. She took his head in her mouth and Jake, now getting a second wind, grabbed a handful of her wet hair and began to pump her fabulous face with more and more cock on each stroke. He hit the back of her throat and she gagged several times until she was able to adjust her breathing. Before long she was taking most of his huge shaft deep into her throat and Jake shot a huge wave of cum deep into her throat. She had to swallow or choke but after the second wave pulled back and Jake shot the last load in her face.

He wiped the cum off her face with his cock and let her lick it off.

"Your off to a pretty good start whore, now stand up."

Jake opened the door to her room and shoved her out of the room and down the hall towards the showers. "Lets go whore you need a little cleaning up."

He pushed her again and she lost her footing and fell to the floor. Jake grabbed a handful of thet long brown hair and began to drag her to the shower. Eyes was screaming but there was no one to hear her. She quickly got back on her feet as Jake led her to the showers.

Once in Jake shoved her in and turned on the water. He adjusted the temperature and began to slowly wash Eyes magnificent body. With her hands still tied behind her back Jakes left hand held a handful of her hair for control while his left skillfully explored her silky smooth skin. His hand cupped her full firm breast squeazing, pinching, massageing. He held her head so she was forced to look him in the eye. His hand moved from from one breast to the next, always giving ample attention to each nipple. His hand slid down her breast to her stomach pressing and carassing along the way. He watched the anticipation in her eyes as he moved his hand gently to her inner thigh. She began to breath through her nose like a runner when they are trying to catch theit breath. His fingers glided over her lips as she gasped and sucked her stomach in as if to avoid contact. Jakes fingers found her anxious pussy well lubricated and ready for his entry. He leaned in and kissed her gently. She held back but he knew she was aroused. He slid his fingers over her pussy lips time after time until he felt her hips begin to respond. Jake lifted her leg and positioned his cock at the doorway to heaven.

"Look at me Eyes" she obeyed and Jake pushed his rock hard cock past her pussy lips and deep into her very essence. He reached down and picked her completely off the ground and with agonizing strength and control impaled her completely on his manhood. Eyes had no choice but to wrap her gorgeous legs around his. Jake walked her up against the shower wall and began to fuck her with a ferocity Eyes had never experienced. He slammed her time after time against the wall as the shower rained down on them.

"Oh god Jake please"

He looked in her eyes each time he drove his steel to her deepest parts. He could feel her pull with her legs as if she was trying to get his entire body inside her. Her hands came loose and she grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it to her opening her mouth as her lips met Jakes.

Eyes used her arms over Jakes shoulders and her legs to lift herself time after time and slam herself down on Jakes massive cock. She was in complete ecstacy and beggining another orgasm. " Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow oh Jake Oh jake oh oh oh"

Eyes came for the longest time, her lungs shouting no and her body screaming yes yes yes. Jake held her while she came kissing her when he could and letting her cry one minute and laugh the next. They sank down to the floor of the shower and stayed entwined in each others arms until the water turned cold.

Jake stood Eyes on her shaky feet and toweled her off. He picked her up and carried her back to her room. She put her arms around his neck and layed her head on his shoulder as he carried her. Once back to the room Jake layed her on the bed and immediatly mounted her. He put his lips near her ear and whispered "Do I need to tie your wrist?"

Eyes didn't know what to say. She was smart enough to know what he was really asking and she knew full well what her answer would indicate to him. God, what am I thinking. This monster has raped me violently, against my will he has taken things I would never have given anyone and yet he has also taken me to heights of ecstacy that I've never been to.

"You had better leave now while you still can Jake. You don't really think you have won me over do you? You aren't anything special pal, you are no more than thug....a....a....criminal rapist......"

While Eyes continued on with her rant Jake began to run his lips over her neck and cheeks stopping at her lips and ears and slowly working his way down to her beautiful tits where he spent the next twenty minutes sucking and biting, pinching and nibbleing. He would suck her erect nipple into his mouth and tease it with his tongue then push his face against her full lucious breast. Eyes rants of protest stopped abruptly when Jake slid down between her gorgeous thighs and instantly sucked her clit into his warm, wet, hungry mouth.

Eyes tried to remain calm but Jake was just as proficient with his mouth as he was with his cock. He lifted her thighs over his shoulders and began to kiss her hot little pussy the likes of which she had never known. He licked her fevorishly from her rosebud to her clit time and again. He pinched her lips with his as she squealed for him to "please Jake please stop" His tongue darted into her wet pussy as he filled his hands with her fabulous ass. His mouth constantly searched for the spots she most wanted him to find and as he did she responded with deep thrusting moans.

After nearly thirty five minutes she thought he may drive her crazy as he brought her to the brink of orgasm time after time and then snatched it back away from her. God was he going to make me beg? His hands cupped her breast and he had her nipples between his thumbs and forfingers. He ravaged her pussy with his mouth and she pumped her hips into his face. He pulled her into his face as she grabbed his head and shoved his face into her.

"Let me cum Jake I need to cum." she moaned as she ground her pussy into Jakes mouth.

Jake reached into his little bag he had brought with him on the nightstand and pulled out an egg vibrator. He switched it on and slipped it inside her hot,dripping pussy before she knew what happened and immediatly sucked her clit back in his mouth.

"Oh jeez oh my god Jake I......I....oh Jake"

Eyes exploded into Jakes mouth, screaming and thrusting her hips against his mouth until she was completely spent.

Jake came to his knees, kneeling between her beautifully muscled thighs. He watched her intensly as she tried to recoup her breath. Her gorgeous chest heaved up and down as she wiped the sweat from her face. He positioned her thighs over his and ran his hands over them while Eyes rested. He began to massage them deeply moving up and down occasionally letting his thumbs make contact with her highly sensitive pussy lips. Eyes watched his hands and his rock hard cock and wondered what he had in mind for her next.

Her question was answered soon enough as he slid both hands under her fine little ass and lifted her, letting her down slowly impaling her on his shaft. Eyes looked at Jake and as she let herself slowly down on his manhood she put her lips to his ear and said,"No Jake, you don't have to tie my wrist, not now......not tonight......or ever again." She kissed his ear, his cheek, his lips, his lips, his lips again and again and again.

In a matter of fact she didn't stop kissing his lips,and various other parts of him, for the next two days. Stopping just in time for the two of them to make their first class after the holiday.

They have been together now for six months and you can still see them both on the running track every morning about six. Interesting enough though, Jake stills runs about ten yards behind Eyes.........something about the view.

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
mollymolotov666

nice
Old 01-29-2009, 06:57 AM   #3
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

i never like a story where the victim ends up enjoying herself. that is until now. you did it right. i very much got the excitement i needed, great job

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
dark_lady

dark_lady has initial reputation

I really enjoyed this story. Thanks!
dark_lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #5
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

I hope you didn't let some idiot spook you Jake. Is that why you deleted your older stories?

There are idiots everywhere - and psychos too. You are not to blame for what they do.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:08 PM   #6
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story

+Rep
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #7
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Molly It's always nice to hear that someone appreciates your work. Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

Old 12-06-2009, 04:03 AM   #8
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Great story, good build up.

I particularly liked the phrase "her anxious pussy"...
Old 06-19-2010, 12:03 AM   #9
jakeleg

Thank you Prisonerslave It's good to hear one's work appreciated. Jake

Old 06-26-2010, 04:07 AM   #10
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOVED IT !!

Keep writing - you've got a knack !!

+REP for some great work.

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:53 PM   #11
jakeleg

Thanks Dark Lady, glad you enjoyed the read. Jake

Old 05-18-2011, 11:35 PM   #12
jakeleg

Thanks Captain, glad you liked it.

Jake

Old 05-21-2011, 04:10 AM   #13
jewelryab

jewelryab has initial reputation

I gasp and for an instant, freeze. It takes a second for instinct to kick in, but then I begin to struggle and twist, trying to get a look at you as well as escape.
jewelryab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:38 PM   #14
jakeleg

Thanks pantyhosetheif Glad you enjoyed the story

Old 07-30-2011, 01:15 AM   #15
Emma121

Emma121 has initial reputation

I have na chance to get .
I can't see his rape.
Emma121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #16
jakeleg

Glad you liked the story Jewlery

Old 02-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #17
jakeleg

Thanks Emma

Old 04-14-2012, 11:01 PM   #18
jakeleg

Thanks Bad Man

Old 05-05-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

You know, I have read this story for months before and I still can't forget it. I can picture it in my mind like a movie and even selected renowned actors for your story =D thanks for sharing ^^
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #20
jakeleg

Thank you Azores. How about a screenplay?