Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default The hotel room(One victim needed)

It had been a frustrating business trip so far, all I wanted to do was check into my room, make a phone call to my boss, and hit the hotel bar for a couple of drinks. I put my plastic hotel key card into the door and opened it halfway when saw a woman's distinct purse on the bed and shoes on the floor. I quickly closed the door and thought, "Jesus, the hotel is barely full and the put me in an occupied room, what a fucking day".

I returned to the front and they apologized (offered me free breakfast, wow) and seemed relieved that the women in the room hadn't seen me open her door. I returned the key and they checked me into anther room.

The phone call to my boss hadn't gone well and I was ready to drink some of my frustration away at the hotel bar. I had been sitting at the bar for around an hour when I saw her walk into the bar and take a seat at a corner table. She was young and completely striking, someone who surely turned heads where ever she went. I smiled to myself when I noticed the same distinct purse that I had seen earlier in the evening. I had enough to drink and decided to call it a night and head back to my room.

I pulled out the room key and it wouldn't open my door, my blood started to boil when I realized that I had put the new room keys in my other pocket. I must have only returned one of the two keys they had given to me. I opened my door with the correct key and laid down on the bed.

I just tossed and turned unable to fall asleep, I kept thinking about the unpleasant conversation with my boss and of course the beautiful young lady alone in a hotel room. I got dressed and took the elevator up to her floor and walked over to her room. I put the key into the door and watched the two little lights turn green. I slowly opened the door and smiled as moved past the point where the inside lock would stop the door. This was going to be a very enjoyable night.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
alyss24

alyss24 Level 1 (100+)alyss24 Level 1 (100+)

Being a 25 year old personal secretary to a 70 year old boss has both its perks and drawbacks. For one, I become the center of the photographer's (as well as the boss's colleague's) attention in opening ceremonies. Just yesterday, I remember posing for one such ceremony with my boss. The photographer asked each of us to turn towards the the chief guest in the center, and then I felt my perverted boss almost pushing me hard on my right arm to stand behind me. My boobs almost touched the guest standing in front of me ! Thank god he didn't do anything more but I'm sure i was feeling vulnerable with more than 8 men standing so close to me. Well, u gotta go through some things to keep ur job at times isn't it?

This evening in the hotel hasn't been much different. I put on a knee-length red dress with red stilettos to match with my brownish skin tone for the dinner party. As usual, the old pervert can only leer at me or receive compliments about my shapely bum. He hasn't had the courage to take the step and do anything more than touching me accidentally a few times.
alyss24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
alyss24

Totally worn-out from the lengthy dinner party, I almost stumbled into the room on my 5 inch stilettos and somehow managed to slip out of the dress and took a short shower. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and remembered how so many guys were leering at my hips, my bums, and my face and cleavage. I could feel how I was a thing to be desired madly. Then, I felt lonely. I put on the heels again in a hurry because of my tiredness and then quickly slipped on a light pink knee-cap length nighty and moved towards the room mirror. Then, I put a matching pair of red push-up bra to cover my 36C-cup boobs and a red tanga, to look an extra bit naughty showing off my butts. I take a swing with one of my feet flying high in the air like a dancer and love the way the frilly nighty rises up. Turning back, I see how would my bum of 37 inches would look from behind. No wonder, with a waist of 24 inches, I do attract a lot of attention in that department.

Before doing anything else, I jump to the bed with a thirsty throat and start dozing off below a silky blanket. Everything seems to be perfect...the weather, the green lights, my clothing, the earrings lipstick and the necklace I didn't bother to get rid of due to the hurry. Even my eyes have the light pink eyeshadow on them. I look like my " man's " princess tonight - I thought as I started drifting towards a deep sleep - with a hunger for a real man.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I entered the threshold of her room and quietly closed the door behind making sure to lock the bolt and chain. We won't want any unwelcome staff to enter and disturb our privacy. I moved towards the bed where she was sleeping soundly under the silky sheets. She was resting on her side and I could see the top of the pink night she was wearing. As my eyes adjusted to the low level of light in the room (she had left the light to the bathroom open with the door slight ajar) I could make out the details of her delicate face.

I removed my striped oxford shirt and place it on the chair, careful not to stir her awake. Then I slipped off my shoes and moved towards the bed. A feeling of excitement, lust, and danger pulsed through my body. I had no weapon to use other then pure force and the fear that was sure to overtake her. It didn't hurt matters that I worked out religiously and outweighed her by at least fifty pounds.

I pulled the sheet off her body and placed my left hand went over her mouth and my right to her throat as I moved my body squarely on top of hers. I said, "Don't scream and do as your told and you'll live to see the morning." I moved my hands slightly away from her mouth and throat and watched her reaction.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:52 AM   #5
alyss24

One moment I'm drifting into a deep sleep state secretly wishing for a prince to come and the next moment an overweight monster almost strangling me. I took at least 10 seconds to realize if it's real or not. " Hey...plz nooohh" I ...must get to work early in the morning...
I blabber out a very defensive sentence hoping not to hurt his ego - which should match his monstrous body - and lay nearly still on the bed. Strangely enough, I find myself thinking about being able to look sober when I go to work tomorrow morning than the animal overpowering me right now. For the first time, I feel completely overpowered, physically and mentally, as I'm forced to lay still on the bed even though I have a chance to scream and move. The expectation of what's gonna happen next is giving me shivers.
" Look, you can have the dollars in my purse if u want "...I try to think of ways to escape...what if he kills me?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

At first she just looked up at me with a puzzled expression and lay still underneath my body. My eyes scanned down to her chest and I stared at her lovely breasts underneath the pink nightie. She began to shiver and it gave me a sense of excitement as I stared back at her face.

I listened with a smirk on my face as she told me I could take the dollars in her purse. I replied in a low whisper, "Your body is worth much more than a few dollars to me." I leaned in and began to kiss her neck as my right hand moved over her breast and started to fondle it over her nightie. I could hardly remember the last time I had something so beautiful and young, my mind was already thinking of all the ways I would experience her body.
Old 07-30-2011, 07:29 AM   #7
alyss24

Ahhh...it felt so good - him kissing me on my neck and fondling my boob - the touch of his lips on my neck sent pleasure waves all around the body and the feeling of my silky nighty rustling over my bra and boob made me go crazy. I couldn't stop but close my eyes and moan " ...ahhhhhh" and move my face to the side. Then I remembered it wasn't my fantasy but something real.

I slowly regained my senses and came out of sleep. This time, my instincts made me look for the quick exit. With his gigantic figure on top of me, I feebly tried to slap his face away, and then push myself down and turn over to the side to escape. All this time, I've been politely saying no no and no. I guess I'll have to be stronger and stop him soon before he takes any more advantage of me.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She was softly telling me "no,no,no" and even moaned as I caressed her breast. Not only was she not fighting me, she was encouraging my behavior. My body was pulsing with excitement and cock began to bulge in my pants against her legs.

I felt a soft slap on my face and she started to turn her body on her side away form me. I said, "If you want to try another position that's fine with me." I pushed her in the direction that she was turning and shortly she was laying on her stomach. It would be simple to control her body now. I sat up still on top of her straddling the small of her back. I pulled the shoulder straps of her nightie down below her shoulders. She was wearing a red bra underneath and I forced the clasp open revealing her uncovered back to me. I said, "Your body belongs to me tonight."

I reached underneath and felt the bare skin of her breasts and touched her nipples. I continued to play with then and kiss the skin on her back, neck, and ears.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #9
alyss24

ahhhh....hey NO STOP it okay ???? I try looking back and then try to escape with my hips but he seems to have pinned me down on the bed very well with his weight pressing down on my hips. I let out a small cry of frustration and then hurry to push your invading hands away from my boobs. No matter how good it feels as he kisses on my shoulders and neck, I just can't let average guy buy me this quick this easily. Someone plz Heeeelp I start to scream and my left hand goes towards the phone near the bed to call security. Should I get my mobile from the purse on the desk and call those guys who hit on me and gave me their cards? Can I call my boss the pervert? My mind is racing and I'm losing control...
Old 07-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I feel her start to struggle more underneath me as I violate her breast. She grabbed at my hands and began to scream for help. Although her voice was muffled from facing the bed I didn't want to take any chances of her alerting someone. I roughly put my hand over her mouth and punched her on the side of her ribs with my other hand. I said sternly, "You are going to be a good girl and do as your told or I'm going to hurt you very badly."

I shifted my position and took hold of her pink nightie and tore it from her body. She now lay in her unclasped bra, red tanga panties, and red heels. I hadn't noticed that she was sleeping in her heels until now and it brought a smile to my face. I flipped her over again onto her back so she was facing me and began again to molest her body, this time venturing not only to her breasts but her stomach, thighs, and on top of her panties. I felt in total control of her body, and the thrill was running through my entire body.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #11
alyss24

Oh god i'm more exposed and vulnerable now. As he roughly fondles my boobs, runs his hands through my stomach, thighs and legs...I shiver in anticipation. He roughly runs his palms over my panty and my legs instinctively closed. Placing one thigh over the other to hide my entrance, and then i try to flee, pushing my fingers and the nails into his eyes. With my high-heels, I somehow manage to take a few steps near the mobile...
Old 07-31-2011, 05:49 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was enjoying myself so completely playing with her body that failed to pay attention to her hand jab into my face where her nails nearly gauged out one of my eyes. I feel off of her in pain and she managed to get off of the bed and dart for the dresser across the room heading for her cell phone. Luckily for me she tripped in her high heels and I pounced on her as she lay on the floor. I said, "Bitch, your are going to pay for that! I was going to be easy with you but now I'm going to fuck you long and hard."

I reached down and grabbed the side of her panties and pulled hard tearing them from her body. I reached down from behind and roughly jabbed two of my finger into her vagina. I said, "Nice and tight, and a little wet just like I prefer."
Old 08-02-2011, 04:22 PM   #13
alyss24

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.....ouuuuuuuuch stop it p-plz whatcu doing, i bark like an animal at first due to the stranger roughly treating my body. Then, i star sobbing in anticipation.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:14 AM   #14
alyss24

Ouch ! Noooo....I start to hyperventilate both due to the excitement and to the way he was violating my pussy. I know I'm losing control and my body's responding to his desires. After all, it's been at least 6 months since my body was last touched by a man. Strangely, I recognize that the way he's using me is just the way I prefer to be treated by my handsome, dominating prince. The only one thing I've been protesting about for all the time is that I just don't know him much. I cry out in frustration as I fail to come out of his grasp and say " Noooohh..plz stop...ahhhhhhhh....what do you want from me ?