Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #81
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post
I was gonna let it slide, but since the thread is so obviously not going to go back on track, I might as well:

More like a basketball sized chip on your shoulder
You know what fuck this i have to comment on.Coming from you and Stern these shots are funny.You are one of the boards assholes as well Menace.You know that right?

I was trying to have some fun and lighten the mood with the softball post.Guess that did not work at all.

and Stern thats fine.I have done nothing but try to be nice to you.If you don't like me or my posts then at least i know where i stand with you.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:49 PM   #82
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Why is how long somebody has been a member always such an issue when accepting their opinions, even their posts in general?
Especially TheDarkOne - as well as Maradona for example - has a history of attacking new members, claiming their opinions aren't as valid as those of "older" members.

Stepping into the open by posting in the RR might be a rather unusual choice, granted, but so what?
Are you (meaning everyone being offended by new members' posts) eventually considering they might know what they're talking about? All you can see is how long they have been registered, doesn't mean they haven't been around for weeks or maybe months even.
I can't speak for those two but I certainly consider that they might know what they're talking about - the only difference is that I would love nothing more for them to show that on the subject of rape fantasy.

Knowing your facts on who ranted at who or you was banned in what week isn't very impressive. In this case the thread was about friend requests and profile comments, but caused by a member who was referred to, therefore it's your typical RR thread really.

My first ever post here looked like spam it was so random. When the board blew up, I came back and posted an intro. Dollface to me was instantly likeable because she jumped right into roleplay. Her second move was risky with softball sized testicles roaming around () but it was a good post, so her registration date doesn't matter after that.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #83
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavanostars
The so-called "regular members" here always come out of nowhere and start posting their opinions in threads where the poster had even asked to have a "one on one" conversation in the RR, so WTF is wrong with TDO posting in this thread?
Well, I explicitly pointed out the problem was the "how", not the opinion itself.
I merely suggested to stay out if he wasn't able to post his opinion in a sound way.

Quote:
If you're going to say something about someone, say their f***ing name.
What difference does that make if we know who that anonymous person was or not?
Well, I don't mind actually naming the people I am talking about.
Sierra however didn't criticize a specific person, she was simply telling about some actions that took place and wanted to get our members' general opinion.
Who actually did it was of no importance to the initial question.

Quote:
And last but not least, I just want to say I'm opposed to the whole idea of "keeping everything private."
If there's an on going dispute between two members, isn't it better to have it in public so everyone else knows full well what's happening before someone just pops out of nowhere and leaves for reasons that we don't even know about?
Why?
The public has a right to know?
THAT is rubbish.

Quote:
That is all. I have nothing more to say, and will refrain from further posting in this thread.
Good idea.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:55 PM   #84
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue
My first ever post here looked like spam ...
They still do you bloody moron of an Irish twit!
Old 04-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #85
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stricken View Post
you said he/she just to be politically correct but we know you are referring to a chick.
Actually I know exactly who she is talking about, and its not a chick, its a guy.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:57 PM   #86
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
You know what fuck this i have to comment on.Coming from you and Stern these shots are funny.You are one of the boards assholes as well Menace.You know that right?
Oh yes. And let it be known, I'm a real asshole when I get pissed. So thank your lucky stars you never pissed me off

Quote:
I was trying to have some fun and lighten the mood with the softball post.Guess that did not work at all.
And stupidly enough, I tried to help you. I guess putting a smiley at the end of a post is esential to denote humor. You're welcome BTW
Old 04-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #87
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Actually I know exactly who she is talking about, and its not a chick, its a guy.
Yeah I found that out, what has this world come to anyway?
Strickens Detective Work Fail.
Someone said something about basketball sized chips and it made me hungry..
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #88
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you for answering Stern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Well, at least I won that bet, I knew you would post again.

My point to you has more to do than that. There is no such thing as an "ideal friend". I try hard to accept people for who they are, something you seem to have an issue with when it comes to me. It gets hard to deal with someone who always acts like they have been persecuted by others, namely me. Your custom title does say "Voluntarily Banned" right?

Why bring up my name at all? It seems you do that a lot lately.

Anyhow, as far anonymity goes, when a situation takes place on this board, I have more than once made a post about it, because I CARE what others think and value their opinion. It is other people's opinions that help me make better decisions on what is good for this board. Not everyone sets out to "get" everyone, no matter how "villainous" you think they are.

Unlike others who can't seem to get out of there Melodramatic Malenoma for five minutes.....
Yes, you win the bet, congratulations.

"Voluntarily Banned" is a result of a private discussion with another member here.
It has nothing to do with you.

So I see that your "problem" involves me stating your name.
I more than clarified that I hate the anonimity BS, therefore I state the person's name when I refer to someone (it makes it easier for people to understand).

Not that I care, but for someone who is saying he CARES about how others think and respect them, you really do make a lot of statements that can be taken as an insult.
I make a simple comment and then you open up a response with "ladies and gentlemen" calling me a coward for saying I will refrain from further posting?
I only stated that because everything I said in the post WAS RELATED TO THIS THREAD.
Anything further would likely involve a split off to a new thread, which by all means, I am not interested in participating.
(but apparently I am by replying....)

And unfortunately, the "Melodramatic Malenoma" comment makes no sense to me due to a lack of elaboration.

Last edited by Flavanostars; 04-02-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #89
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Btw..damn, I dont even return messages or comments to my friends on facebook, myspace, etc...and these are friends I actually know and have known for years. the Internet is not a good place to communicate with people, like it or not. I dont believe you can make actual friends through cyberspace and never meet them. I can count the number of really good friends I have on one hand, and I have never met any one of them online. Its just a place I come to chill and be anonymous. I dont take the internet seriously.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #90
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace View Post

And stupidly enough, I tried to help you. I guess putting a smiley at the end of a post is esential to denote humor. You're welcome BTW
You know what Menace...if i was wrong in my judgment of your post then i apologize.We have not gotten along in the past so when you post about me my mind gets on the defensive.Sorry.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #91
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
and Stern thats fine.I have done nothing but try to be nice to you.If you don't like me or my posts then at least i know where i stand with you.
Okay, fair is fair.
I do not "dislike" you in general, like I told you months ago already I do not like the attitude you like to take towards new members (especially when you disagree with them) and the sometimes overly offensive approach you take in a discussion you involve yourself in. All in all: Your actions seriously annoy me sometimes but certainly not all the time.
On the other hand I have to admit I was out for blood tonight and since doggystylethatgirl wasn't available I targeted that next best thing that annoyed me at that moment.
Since you're right - you always HAVE been respectful towards me - I want this to be clear. I do not dislike you and I might have been somewhat overly offensive myself with you.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #92
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavanostars View Post
[COLOR="Cyan"]

As Stern has already stated, this thread isn't about me so I'll keep my posting here minimal.
Can anyone else hear a "but" coming? There usually is.

Quote:
However, I will say this.
The so-called "regular members" here always come out of nowhere and start posting their opinions in threads where the poster had even asked to have a "one on one" conversation in the RR, so WTF is wrong with TDO posting in this thread?
Nothing. Even you are entitled to have stupid opinions. And you don't know the facts, so I'll thank you not to make assumptions.

Quote:
I'll speak for myself, but the whole anonimity is BS.
Maybe it isn't obvious to the people who start a whole entire thread about it to ask a question (which comes attached with pointing out "a certain individual" and criticizing him/her), but the anonimity enacts far more damage to the person who is granted the anonimity than expected.
Despite what the original intention was, the "anonimity" will most likely only be understood as a sarcastic measure to the person that is being referred to.
Oh, please. Doggy "outed" himself. You have no idea as to my motivations and are not capable of coming close to understanding them. So you really shouldn't jump to conclusions. Besides... I seem to remember mentioning a PM, if you are capable of reading.

Quote:
I hated this when Phantom posted something similar about "a certain person" nay-saying the awards ceremony (eventhough I'm over it now), and people need to stop doing it.
Yet another example of you jumping to conclusion. You think it's all about you but you are not nearly so important as all that. Phantom was referring to another member, with whom he has since spoken. You really are proving yourself to be an amazing twit if you think all this is about you.

Quote:
If you're going to say something about someone, say their f***ing name.
What difference does that make if we know who that anonymous person was or not?
If I mean to say something about a specific person, I will. I have not proven to be shy about doing that in the past. As for what difference it makes? It obviously makes all the difference to you.

Quote:
And last but not least, I just want to say I'm opposed to the whole idea of "keeping everything private."
If there's an on going dispute between two members, isn't it better to have it in public so everyone else knows full well what's happening before someone just pops out of nowhere and leaves for reasons that we don't even know about?
Why? Do you like to sit and make fapping noises at other people fighting? Not all dirty laundry needs to be aired, and some people have more class than to bring their personal issues to this group.

I know...you had a hardon when Phantom and somedude were apparently fighting and you still haven't recovered. fap fap fap

Quote:
That is all. I have nothing more to say, and will refrain from further posting in this thread.
Good day all.
I can but hope...but recent events make me sceptical
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #93
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sternenlied View Post
okay, fair is fair.
I do not "dislike" you in general, like i told you months ago already i do not like the attitude you like to take towards new members (especially when you disagree with them) and the sometimes overly offensive approach you take in a discussion you involve yourself in. All in all: Your actions seriously annoy me sometimes but certainly not all the time.
On the other hand i have to admit i was out for blood tonight and since doggystylethatgirl wasn't available i targeted that next best thing that annoyed me at that moment.
Since you're right - you always have been respectful towards me - i want this to be clear. I do not dislike you and i might have been somewhat overly offensive myself with you.
blood
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #94
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavanostars View Post
Thank you for answering Stern.

"Voluntarily Banned" is a result of a private discussion with another member here.
It has nothing to do with you.

So I see that your "problem" involves me stating your name.
I more than clarified that I hate the anonimity BS, therefore I state the person's name when I refer to someone (it makes it easier for people to understand).
Does anyone else see the contradiction in these two sentences?
Old 04-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #95
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl
blood
You already drew first blood, you sad twit!
And now you're in for a bitch-slapping you've never gotten before.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #96
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Okay, fair is fair.
I do not "dislike" you in general, like I told you months ago already I do not like the attitude you like to take towards new members (especially when you disagree with them) and the sometimes overly offensive approach you take in a discussion you involve yourself in. All in all: Your actions seriously annoy me sometimes but certainly not all the time.
On the other hand I have to admit I was out for blood tonight and since doggystylethatgirl wasn't available I targeted that next best thing that annoyed me at that moment.
Since you're right - you always HAVE been respectful towards me - I want this to be clear. I do not dislike you and I might have been somewhat overly offensive myself with you.
Fair enough.I appreciate your honesty.Always have.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #97
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
Okay, fair is fair.
Quote:
Fair enough.I appreciate your honesty.Always have.

And THAT is how grownups settle disputes. Nicely done, the both of you.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #98
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

70 rep and Sierra hits 30,000.

Congrats btw.
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #99
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
blood
Come on now, doggeh-stylz! No need to be seeing red, its just the internet
Old 04-02-2009, 07:28 PM   #100
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

No my problem is that you used to be a very positive person and have turned into the next chapter of the Persecution Club. That's where the disappointment comes in.

And I care what some people think. Others, I have learned, you can't please because they have no interest in anything positive for this board. I start wondering lately which side on that coin you are on.
I actually will admit to the negativity.
It is more so something I have realized to be intact with constantly as of late.
Perhaps it really is the lack of positivity in my posts that's making me such a disappointment to, not just you, but to everyone on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Can anyone else hear a "but" coming? There usually is.

Nothing. Even you are entitled to have stupid opinions. And you don't know the facts, so I'll thank you not to make assumptions.

Oh, please. Doggy "outed" himself. You have no idea as to my motivations and are not capable of coming close to understanding them. So you really shouldn't jump to conclusions. Besides... I seem to remember mentioning a PM, if you are capable of reading.

Yet another example of you jumping to conclusion. You think it's all about you but you are not nearly so important as all that. Phantom was referring to another member, with whom he has since spoken. You really are proving yourself to be an amazing twit if you think all this is about you.

If I mean to say something about a specific person, I will. I have not proven to be shy about doing that in the past. As for what difference it makes? It obviously makes all the difference to you.

Why? Do you like to sit and make fapping noises at other people fighting? Not all dirty laundry needs to be aired, and some people have more class than to bring their personal issues to this group.

I know...you had a hardon when Phantom and somedude were apparently fighting and you still haven't recovered. fap fap fap

I can but hope...but recent events make me sceptical
I certainly understand what you are saying.
I apologize for supporting all the fighting.
I don't read the fights for entertainment purposes, I just felt that it's better to understand what's going on before jumping to conclusion (yet I still am doing that......fail)
I really should refrain from making personal opinions such a big deal.
In the end, I'm turning into doggy's sequel....(eventhough I still consider him a wonderful asset here).
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote