Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2020, 09:02 PM   #321
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Charlotte Stokely - Humilidate 2

Dinner was lovely… it’s so nice to finally go on a regular date again after the release of my “Humilidate” show… I swear, I think guys don’t wanna have dinner with me cuz they think I’m gonna do something humiliating to them and then put them on TV or something… If you could just slip under the table and help me get my shoes off… no ones looking… and your certainly NOT on TV or anything… go on… be a lamb… You trust me, right??? I think we have a really good connection… I’d hate to see you mess things up… Can ya be the total foot bitch I need you to be??? Can you be the shoe wipe I need you to be right now??? Swirl your tongue all around the heel, mmmm yea… I think now’s the perfect time to tell you that YOURE ON TV! Hahahaha. Looks like you’ll be nothing but a foot licker from now on!

File Size: 530 MB, Resolution: 3840x2160, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Humilidate_2.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:09 AM   #322
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Mika - You Become My Personal Pet

You are my boyfriend but, during this clip, you will soon find out that I actually think of you as my own, personal pet to do with what I please. I mesmerize you into submission, starting off cute and coy and progressively get brattier and meaner as the clip goes on. To start things off, I change your name to a pet name. You will be called this new name, from here on out. Then, you get leashed. I convince you that you actually do not want to be my boyfriend at all. Rather, you want to be My pet and obey My every command. You will look up at me, from the floor, right where you belong at My feet. You will lick my heels, I will fuck your face with them, among so much more… and soon my heels come off to reveal my gorgeous, long, slender, sexy size 10 feet. What will I have you do to them? You will obey my every last command! I mean, really, how did you think this would go? My true colors begin to show and it is clear what a big fucking loser you are for Me

File Size: 749 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080, Duration: 20 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Personal_Pet.mp4
Old 12-02-2020, 07:21 AM   #323
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Open Toe Fashion Show

Watch me show off 30 different pairs of open toe shoes, one after another, catwalk style. Try not to squeal out loud in sheer awe of my bulging calf muscles.

File Size: 540 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Fashion_Show.rar
Old 12-03-2020, 07:29 PM   #324
deformis77
Privileged Member

Roxie Rae - The Foot Fantasy - Office JOI

Come into Roxie’s office as she sits in front of you wearing the black pantyhose you left on her desk for her. Roxie narrowed it down to you, it’s no secret with your always staring at her pantyhose encased legs down to her high heels. This could have gotten you in a lot of trouble but lucky for you, Roxie is into it. Stay right where you are but drop your pants and stroke for Roxie as she puts on a show for you in the pantyhose, teasing, posing, dropping her shoe and bending over. Better make it fast and cum quick for Roxie, you wouldn’t want anyone to walk in and catch you.

File Size: 648 MB, Resolution: 1920×1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Office_JOI.mp4
Old 12-23-2020, 04:36 AM   #325
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Mika - Foot Bitch Training CBT JOI

It doesn't matter how many times you worship My feet, you can never get enough of their big, sexy, yet slender perfection. Every single inch of My gorgeous size 10 feet drive you crazy time and again. They own you to such a deep extent that just looking at them gives Me even more power over you. I could make you do anything for My feet and I think I'm going to take advantage of that in this very clip.
You want to worship and cum for My feet, don't you? Well, in order to get what you want, you will first do what I want. That sounds fair to Me at least, and I know you can't say no to My feet. Hehe, I am going to lean back and relax, and tease you with My long, slender soles while you begin to earn your reward. You are My foot bitch now and that means any pleasure you get from worshiping My feet must be met with equal amounts of pain. Prove to Me that you are worthy of stroking to My toes. Prove that you deserve to cum to My slender, smelly soles. Prove to Me that you want to be My dedicated foot bitch. If you impress Me, I will even give you a countdown!

File Size: 1,03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Bitch.rar
Old 12-26-2020, 07:01 AM   #326
deformis77
Privileged Member

Alexandra Snow - Tongue My Boots

On your knees, slut. There. That’s better. I need you to be in perfect position to do your duty. That duty today is to clean my boots. But there will be no rags or shoe polish available. You only have your tongue to make sure my boots come out shining. Now reach down and take that heel in your mouth. You can taste all the dirt I’ve walked through over the past few days. This close, you can even smell the sweet sweat of my feet through the boots. This is all you’ve ever wanted. This is all you’re good for.

File Size: 514 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
My_Boots.rar
Old 12-27-2020, 11:24 AM   #327
deformis77
Privileged Member

Dommelia - Batman Vs Dommelia

So Batman, you captured me and held me hostage in an attempt to imprison me and free my captured foot slaves. I convinced you to release me in exchange for the information you want, but that was a huge mistake on your part. As we sit down to talk you become mesmerised by the soles of my feet. Little did you know I laced my feet with a potion that once inhaled makes you instantly addicted to and in love with my feet. You find yourself overpowered, kneeling and sniffing my feet, you’re now the latest in my collection of foot slaves. From now on, you’ll no longer be Batman, you’ll now be known as ‘Footman’. I’ll have you crawling behind me on a leash through the streets of Gotham, licking and kissing my feet! Oh, you seriously underestimated me in trying to capture me and now I’ve captured you. And now, with you under my control, I have plans for the city of Gotham…Hahaha!

File Size: 1.04 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 25 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dommelia.rar
Old 12-28-2020, 02:18 AM   #328
deformis77
Privileged Member

AstroDomina - EUPHORIC RAVE

I love being a raver girl, especially when I meet so many foot boys! You’re out at a huge club raving it up all night when you spot Sydney dancing next to you. You can’t help but notice how hot she is. You start to leave the room but she grabs you. She wants to dance! She shares her drink with you.. she explains it’s full of molly so you’re both going to be rolling soon. You shouldn’t be doing this, you’re here with your girlfriend, but she’s so bubbly, hot and persuasive. You’re both dancing hard and soon she wants a break. You’re sitting down together enjoying the music and she notices you staring at her sneakers. You blurt out that you’d love to give her a footrub.. really? She’s down and starts taking off her shoes. Her sexy raver feet are soooo sweaty! You start rubbing just as the molly hits her and it feels SO good! She’s never done this before but she really likes it.. she sticks her feet in your face. Don’t worry she wont tell your girlfriend.. she tells you to take your cock out. Now the E is really hitting you. She wants you to rub your cock and worship her feet but don’t cum yet. She wants you to build it up first. She begins to tease your cock.. it’s almost too much.. can you hold it for raver girl Sydney? She tells you to let go and takes over with her sweaty raver soles. This night just might turn into your raver foot boy dream!

File Size: 1.03 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
EUPHORIC_RAVE.rar
Old 12-30-2020, 03:31 AM   #329
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Still Exploding for Nylons

Even during a casual conversation you still ogle me. You’re so oblivious to how socially awkward you are. You try to play it cool but I know exactly what’s going on and I know just how stoked you are to be anywhere near me, even after all this time. Do you still have that weird little nylon fetish? Don’t deny it, that stuff doesn’t just go away. If you’re so sure, let’s test it out, okay? Stroke while you look at my nylon clad feet. If it doesn’t do anything for you, you’re normal, and I swear I’ll hook up with you right here, right now. If you bust a nut to me, fully clothed, it will prove that you’re clearly a freak.

File Size: 517 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Exploding.rar
Old 01-21-2021, 05:22 PM   #330
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Triple Body Stocking Show

Settle in for a bodystocking jerk fest! It’s way better than getting shot down again at the bar, haha! Stay in with me and stroke yourself silly. Charlotte Stokely Categories

File Size: 1,2 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stocking_Show.mp4
Old 02-03-2021, 12:49 PM   #331
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Dee - Worship my boots amp ass

Now is your chance to impress me with your worship skills! I want your mouth open wide ready to lick the bottom of my boots that’s how we are going to begin! You have to prove how much you wanna worship me and serve me by licking every inch of my boots like a good little boot bitch! That is before i let you anywhere near my perfect soft juicy peachy ass! If you do a good job I’m gonna sit on your face and I want your nose right in there inhaling all my aroma! Are you ready to impress me?

File Size: 1.54 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Worship_my_boots.part1.rar
Worship_my_boots.part2.rar
Old 02-18-2021, 02:12 PM   #332
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Harley - Nightclub Foot Slave

So you want go out with me? Well, I may take a slave like you to the club but you have to be completely subservient. I will literally sit on the floor by my chair. You will wait for me to get finished dancing… and then you will rub my feet. Yes, in public, like a total servant! I can do all this at clubs because I’m hot.

File Size: 524 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 8 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Slave.mp4
Old 02-24-2021, 08:07 AM   #333
deformis77
Privileged Member

Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet

Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

File Size: 1.46 Gb, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Perfect_Feet.mp4
Old 02-25-2021, 03:34 AM   #334
deformis77
Privileged Member

Empress Sheena - Sheena Torture Tryout

Fortunately, there is more and more equality in the world. Also because there are fighters like Sheena, who stand up for something like that. Strengthening is meant literally here, because Sheena is an athlethe with incredible strength. Here you can admire how Coach Willy was going downwards, when he didn´t immediately do what she asked him to do. Sheena asked him to be included in the men´s team, kindly at first. The women´s team was a nice group, but for Sheena it was not a great incentive to compete. But Willy was a narrow-minded macho of the old school, and he had to pay for that. In all seriousness, he refused to accept Sheena and also insulted her that she was a girl. Then a real hurricane of pain began. Willy was beaten up, thrown around like a little doll, and Sheena was especially targeting Willy´s balls. A ballbusting DELIGHT. In all imaginable ways, Sheena robbed him of the so-called masculinity until his scrotum was just a shriveled bag.

In the end, Willy lies crying on the floor and Sheena told him that she is no longer interested in playing on his team, as this is her team from now on. It is now called coach Sheena and lawn care worker Willy!

File Size: 560 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
TortureTryout.mp4
Old 02-25-2021, 09:05 AM   #335
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - Emasculated in Public

Another big fan of mine *thought* he had what it took to not only meet me, but offer to be a ballbusting slave. Even better, he offered to sign a film release, so my slavegirl could film the entire event.. I was not going to let him just get ballbusted of course..I was going to do this in PUBLIC! In front of the largest group I could find by the pool. I am going to emasculate this loser. His balls were pretty f'd up!! Matter of fact, I am ready for you next!!

File Size: 1.26 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 5 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
In_Public.mp4
Old 02-28-2021, 04:21 AM   #336
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Stella Sol - Lick Our Soles

Hey little foot freak!! We’ve returned from a long day of shopping and we have plans for you. First watch us tease you as we remove our high heels from our tired sweaty feet. That’s right, they’re sweaty and dirty and you love it. We know you want to lick them clean while you jerk your cock. Go ahead and jerk while we tell you exactly what you need to do to please us. Pay attention and you’ll learn how to be our obedient foot boy. Maybe we’ll reward you with the stimulating aroma of our worn heels. If you’re a very good body, you can lick our smooth naked soles and suck our pretty toes. Impress us and we might even let you cum

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 22 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lick_Our_Soles.mp4
Old 03-08-2021, 10:33 PM   #337
deformis77
Privileged Member

Madame Marissa - Using the slave as a shoe cleaner and living ashtray

I order the slave to kiss and lick my sexy expensive high heels - while I sit back and relax in the armchair. I want him to worship my shoes and be thankful for licking the dirt from my shoe soles! While I light up a cigarette, I order him to suck the long thin heels of my shoes. Then he's allowed to take off my shoes and I order him to worship my dark sweaty nylons. In between I use his mouth as an ashtray, coercing him to swallow the ash - while I enjoy seeing him suffering to please me. He has to tell me how much he adores me and my divine feet - and I know, no matter how I abuse this loser - he'll always adore me!

File Size: 1.02 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
shoe_cleaner.rar
Old 03-09-2021, 10:27 PM   #338
deformis77
Privileged Member

Madame Marissa - Technician seduced with high heels, nylons and feet

I'm starting work in the office and notice the foot pedal at my desk isn't working properly - so I call the company's technician to have a look at the pedal. I know he has quite a strong fetish for feet - and the sight of my nylon-clad feet in these high heels will surely get his attention more than the pedal! When he arrives, I tell him to go under my desk and have a look at the pedal - but take my shoes off quickly to feel the pedal better. I "accidently" touch his hands a couple of times in the process as well. After fixing the problem, I tell him it would be best, if he'd stay under my desk for a while ... just in case the problem comes back ;-) Since I know about his foot fetish, I play with my feet around on his hands and his face the whole time, then I take off my nylon socks and order him to lie down on the ground, so I can rub my sweaty bare feet all over his face! This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you, send me a message!

File Size: 1.52 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 15 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
nylons_and_feet.part1.rar
nylons_and_feet.part2.rar
Old 03-10-2021, 06:43 AM   #339
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Miki - Foot Boy Forever

If you’re a foot boy, you’re going to be a slave to My feet forever once I make you explode to this clip. This is an intensely erotic exploration of your psychological obsession with feet, and soon, you’re going to be enraptured by the sensation of submitting to My soles.
You’ll worship every single part of My feet — from My heels to My toes — and by the conclusion of the clip, you’ll be left breathless. I’m going to immerse you in your imagination, walking you through every aspect of what worshipping My feet means to you. Now get ready to lick, kiss, and suck on My perfect toes. My feet own every part of you.

File Size: 1.04 GB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Boy_Forever.rar
Old 03-10-2021, 09:10 PM   #340
deformis77
Privileged Member

Heather Highborne - Drained At The Loser Lounge

Well hello welcome to the loser lounge. Are ya new? I’ve never seen you around. Stroke while you look at my sexy heels and ask yourself “am I more worthy than these shoes?” My shoes are worth far more than you’re life to me so keep that in mind every time you’re stroking to them. Keep stroking your junk and prepare to be my permanent pay pig, foot licker and jerk off slave haha...

File Size: 531 MB, Resolution: 1920*1080, Duration: 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Loser_Lounge.rar