Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your legs clench against my sides as you attempt to close them. Only serving to get me hotter. My hand slides down, slipping underneath your silky nightie. Tracing the tips of my fingers along the edge of your lacy panties with a smile. "I always did like you in this pair." Pushing on them, shoving until you are completely exposed to me.

"Come on baby, I remember how much you love to fuck. Just relax and enjoy it." Leaning in to try to kiss you.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:45 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Each word chills me, this is the last thing I want. How could I have had you so wrong?

When you lean in to kiss me I strike out and slap you again.

"How dare you ... do this to me" I spit, shaking in rage and fear, the tears still wet on my cheek. I cant have you seen here with no pants on, and me with next to nothing.
"you stop this or else!" I burst into tears again and try to push you off me.

And then theres the car that pulls up outside? The Florist! A smile spreads across my face, eyes glistening with hope.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:04 AM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You slap me. Again. Reacting on pure rage I raise my hand, ready to strike you. When there is a car door slammed in the driveway. SHit! You are probably getting ready to scream. My hand snaps forward, clamping down on your mouth. Stifling anything that would come out of it.

THinking quickly, I bury my face in your hair. Slamming my cock inside you with a groan. If they glance in the window, they'll see a bride to be having a quickie with her husband and come back.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:46 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"MMMRMRMRRR!!" I scream into your hand the moment you impale me, hurting me, your tightly clamped over my mouth prevents anything coming out of it. I buck and thrash under you, trying to remove your face from my hair, move you off me, but it seems to make my body move and increase the ease of your cock pushing ever deeper inside.
"MMMMmph! MMMRRRMM!" I scream again, trying to pry off your fingers form my lips while they knock, your hips between my legs, grinding your body into me.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

I stifle a laugh when I hear the knock at the door. My hips are pumping forward rhythmically now. Body blocking the fact that my hand is clamped over your mouth. Can't see the face peeking through the window. But I can hear them turning and leaving. My voice low and husky, "Well, now we've got all day to get reacquainted." Not taking my fingers off your mouth but moving my head. Lowering it, so I can grab the strands of your sleeping dress with my teeth. Sawing and snapping them. Watching it fall down to expose you. "God I missed these."
Old 07-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

"MMRRRRR!!!!" you can feel the force behind my screaming as I thrash trying to bash my hands against the door but alas - they leave! I take to you instead tearing at your hair trying to gouge out your eyes, trying to block out the fact your still inside me and now exposing my large breasts. I shake my head under your hand when you mention "all day" todays my WEDDING day! Suddenly I stop fighting with my body, and try to pry you fingers from my mouth so I can talk. Your so busy focussing on my tits you dont bother trying to keep my lips closed.

"Please, you have to stop. Im getting married whether you like it or not! What do I have to do, fuck you? Fine! I'll fuck you but then you have to leave" I cry.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:39 AM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

It might not be willing acceptance, but I can work with it. After a brief fury of hair pulling, you are claiming to be willing to give me what I want. As long as I leave afterwords. Knowing that after we are done, you won't be able to send me on my way. We are just too perfect for each other. "Yes," I mumble with my head buried between your tits, "let's fuck. And then you'll remember what you are missing."
Old 07-02-2010, 09:38 PM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

"I'm not missing anything" I hiss. it must be this way. Get it over and done with. When your gone Ill go back to the shower and salvage what time I have left.. and oh the flowers. I hope she left them on the porch. If not... I guess ill have to stop off at a florist and buy a ready made bunch, which puts a bitter taste in my mouth.
"Now hurry the fuck up" I snap, not touching you, making sure my face is away so you cant kiss me, I close my eyes and try not to feel your cock moving in and out of me and your mouth on my tits. But I know that if I dont move it will take too long... and so I move my hips, making hard thrusts that are almost violent. Digging my nails into the floor, gritting my teeth. I'll deal with the emotional ramifications later. And it will be my secret.
"I fucking hate you" I think, "I hate you for doing this. Putting me in this position. hurry up and come and get the fuck out of my house and my life"
Old 07-03-2010, 02:23 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

Your words and actions conflict. Spewing vile insults, telling me you hate me. But at the same time slamming back into me with a passion that I was unaware you possessed. With my head buried in your bountiful tits I can't see the hate blazing in your eyes. Thinking that you have come around to my point of view. Hands digging into the firm ass and pulling myself forward a few times. With my breath in ragged gasps, I spew forth inside you. Tongue lapping over you as I do. "We both know that you'll never have another as good as me. You'll think of me while that needle dick is inside you."
Old 07-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

Its all I can do to let you finish, when your cock goes hard and throbs inside, it sends a shudder up my spine knowing your seed is deep in me. I cant believe I let you do did this! Now all I want is for you to go.
Shoving you off violently I stand, just barely since my legs are still shaking, leaning against the door for purchase before opening it. I somehow manage to make it across the floor to grab your pants and throw them at you, covering myself as your cum seeps out warm and runs down my inner thighs.

"I wont give you a second thought ever again" I seethe. "now, as you promised, get OUT"
Old 07-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you staggering around the room, your anger genuinely surprising me. Apparently this wasn't as good for you as it was for me. Mentally shrugging as I slide my pants back on. It's not like I have ever really cared about the feelings of the women I fuck. But right now you aren't screaming, so I decide to take advantage of that.

Waiting for you to turn around, then darting up. Clamping my hand around your mouth and the other around your waist. Pulling you tight against me. "I'm leaving, but you're coming with me."
Old 07-05-2010, 01:07 PM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

The force of you coming and grabbing me, hand over my mouth so I cant scream in surprise, knocks me almost off my feet. This cant be happening! Taking me WITH you? On my wedding day?? NO! Struggling in your arms with whats left of my energy I shake my head and cry out in protest to your palm. My eyes are wide, imagining being taken away and what youll do with me. Feeling betrayed at you breaking your promise to leave (but then what could I expect I was stupid to think you would honour it). My lips manage to break free of your hand in the struggle but instead of screams you hear genuine desperation.

"No! Please! Please" I beg, "Dont do this...just leave me alone..I wont tell anyone what happened. Let me go.. "pleaaaaseeee" I can barely breathe in my panic.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:52 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the begging, only a few quick sentences before my hand clamps back down over you. I don't want to hear your voice, your lies right now. Even so quickly after taking you, the feel of your body pressed tight against mine is causing a stirring. But I have to ignore that. Now is not the time, and there will be plenty of options later.

"No you won't tell anybody. And everybody will just think you got cold feet and ran off." My eyes dart around the room for something, anything to bind your hands with. But nothing suitable is visible. Dammit. Alright, whatever. Dragging you to the door glancing out the windows. Coast is clear to my car. Taking my hand off your mouth again to open it.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:41 PM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

Yes people will think that. Oh god... everyone will think that, especially my fiance! Im at the doorway, you seem really serious, there is noone out there to see us, to see you with your hand over my mouth looking outside.

"Noooo! Please!" I beg, then more forcefully "No! your not taking me anywhere!" and I'm pushing my legs wide against the door, as well as my hands which claw at anything trying to grab hold, desperate to prevent being taken out.