Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Hot for stident (Vic needed)

Teaching, it was all I ever wanted to do. Shaping the young minds of the future. But of course it was much harder than I ever imaniged, since the students don't seem to care anymore. Only two years out of college, and I have lost my drive. Now I come in simply to ogle the students. In the short time I have been out of school fashions have become unbelievably slurry. Not that I am complaining. I have my favorite and decide that it is time to do more than look. "I need to talk to you after class" , I tell her after the last period.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

(i will be you victim if you will have me) i walk to the front of the as everyone leaves sitting on the desk "whats up teach". i am tall and thin with fairly big tits long golden hair down to my ass and eyes like sapphires glistening in the sun.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(Welcome and glad to have you)

She comes over, strutting and displaying her body. Exactly the sort that rejected me during all my years of schooling. But not today. There is no choice today. "Wait just a second." Standing and walking over to the door. Heavy wooden door that will muffle the sounds of the assault.

"I think this would be better discussed in private." Turning back towards you and walking back to the desk. Walking slowly, trying to keep everything seeming normal. Don't want to stratle the little slut.

Last edited by the savage; 05-09-2010 at 02:02 PM.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
puzzlequeen

puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)puzzlequeen Level 8 (800+)

"Whats wrong if it's about my homework i told you i will bring it in tomorrow." i say flicking my hair back brushing my skirt down. cross my legs flashing my panties under my shirt skirt leaning back showing my blouse is not done up properly.

i ignore your lars as you examine my body comming closer. "can we hurry this up i have chear practice."
Old 05-09-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

The attitude almost as much as the body is what prompted my choice. There are a few better looking students, not many but few. But it is that imperious and arrogant attitude that I want to bring low. Even right now, displaying yourself sure that I won't simply take you. Walking to within striking distance of you now. "Oh, don't worry, this won't take long.". My fist is moving in the middle of the sentence and it connects with terrible force against the side of your head at the end. Watching you spill from the chair. "Not long at all." Already my cock is out and ready to plunge into you.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #6
puzzlequeen

i scream as you strick me pulling myself up slowly "what the fuck" i shout as i trun to see you stood over me cock out frozen in fear "sir what are you doing you can't my dad owns you" hoping that my dad being a board trustie will piswade stop you. i look of dificance i my eyes as i get up to leave "i'm going to practice and if your lucky i wont tell." i say defiently
Old 05-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Defiance only drives me to greater violence. Foot snapping out and connecting with your midsection. Laughing as you curl into a ball from the pain. "No you aren't going to practice. You're staying right here and getting raped." The last word hangs in the air, my intentions clear. Rearing back and kicking you again. Using the stunned moment it buys me reach under your skirt and rip off your panties.
Old 05-10-2010, 04:34 AM   #8
puzzlequeen

i scream in pain writhing in pain on the floor unable to stop you as you rip my panties from me clean bare cunt. i look up at you in fear wishing i had left with the other students when i had the chance but i couldent afford to disrespect a teacher again. i try to crow away not getting very far for the pain.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I walk forward, slowly pacing you as crawl along the floor. Laughing to myself as I look up your skirt. Ending the chase, I stomp forward and bring my foot down on your hand. "Beg for me to fuck you."
Old 05-11-2010, 07:19 AM   #10
puzzlequeen

"in your dreams" i retort as you apply presure trying to pull it away the pain growing
i turn away so you cant see my pain. at tears well in my eyes.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

You refuse to say what I want. Not a very smart choice, given the circumstances. Pouncing on you, hips straddling yours. Hands grabbing the sides of your head. Smashing you down into the floor, face first. Unyielding concrete meets soft skin. "Say it!" Another blow.
Old 05-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #12
puzzlequeen

(sorry i cant handle this i was willing to go a little outside my confit zone but this just sick)