Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Ambition(One victim needed)

I would best describe her as intelligent, flirtatious, and above all ambitious. The first day of class she sat in the front row wearing a short a skirt and a skin tight button down shirt. She has a contagious smile and did this little thing with her hair that just drove me mad.

The first time she came to my office to ask about the mid-term and bent down over my desk giving me a nice look at her chest I almost turned beat red. She noticed, but pretended like nothing had happened.

Later in the semester I learned that she had a major character flaw; she would stop at nothing to get an A, even if that meant cheating. The paper she turned in was a copy of another graduate student that I had taught six years earlier. Our university had a no tolerance rule for cheating, one strike and her 4.0 GPA would be out the door along with the $30,000 she had invested in tuition.

I sent her an email that we needed to discuss her paper, that it was a serious matter and we needed to discuss how we were going to handle it. I wasn't have any office hours today and she would have to stop by my apartment at 8pm today.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
poluwuqe

poluwuqe has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to poluwuqe

I've been doing so well in psychology. I finally got into grad school and I was so happy about it. I studied all the time and had a 4.0. I became friends with a grad student when I was an undergrad. She and I had a lot in common and stayed friends throughout the years. We even shared an apartment together.

This was my last year in grad school and I had to write this paper analyzing a famous serial killer in one of my classes. Between all the other workload I had I just didn't have the time. I was always so good at managing my time, but this once, I had screwed up. I was panicking and stressed out so much that my roommate noticed. She gave me her paper and told me that it was ok if I used it. I was in a jam and desperate to keep my 4.0 so I copied the paper.

I just read the email from my professor. He must know. What am I going to tell him? I'll have to make up some kind of excuse. He can't know I copied it. I was so sure that my roommate had a different professor.

I thought it strange that he wanted me to come to his apartment, but when I was a TA I went to my professor's house a few times. Maybe he was going to let me out of it. I remembered him looking at my chest when I turned the paper in but I thought it would be better to dress more conservatively. I put on jeans and a t-shirt with some old sneakers and started out for his apartment as I thought of a lie to tell him.
poluwuqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:25 AM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The anticipation of her arrival was killing me; I kept playing in my mind how our conversation might go and my different options. I went ahead and took a long shower, got dressed, and checked my email to kill some time. When I glanced down at my watch it was almost 8:15; "Fuck I thought, she's not even going to show up"

It wasn't a moment later that I heard the knock at my door and eagerly went to answer it. Without looking through the peep hole I opened the door and she was standing directly in front of me. This time there was no smile on her face and I was disappointed with the way she had dressed. I had been imagining her in one of her provactive outfits. I said, "Come in young lady, we have some business to discuss."
Old 02-27-2010, 02:40 AM   #4
poluwuqe

I lost track of time wandering around the streets trying to figure out what I was going to say. By the time I got to his place I was nervous and shaking and seriously considering just confessing to copying the paper. I took a few deep breaths and shook off my nervousness. I just wanted to get this over with. I had studying to do this weekend for an exam next week and it was going to be a killer. Besides my roommate would be waiting for me to get back and tell her about this encounter.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:42 AM   #5
poluwuqe

When he openned the door to me and addressed me as "young lady" my stomach was in my throat. "Hi". I managed. I didn't really know what else to say and I wasn't going to confess if this was all a huge misunderstanding. I took my sneakers off by the door so that I wouldn't get his nice carpet dirty.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:46 AM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She walked into my apartment but with much less confidence then she usually displays. I directed her to sit down on the couch and she complied without saying much. I stood near her and informed her that her paper was a copy and I had an obligation to turn it in to academic affairs.

"Ann, I have a lot respect for you so I'm giving you this opportunity to come clean and try to make amends."
Old 02-27-2010, 02:59 AM   #7
poluwuqe

All the lies that went through my mind during the walk were lost to me now. My mind was a blank. I never felt so awful. He knew. He knew everything. I just broke down and started crying. "I'm sorry. I was desperate to keep my 4.0 and I've just been so overloaded with everything that I didn't know what else to do. I'm taking 9 credits instead of 6 this semester so that I can graduate and I just didn't know what else to do. I'm so sorry. I promise I'll never do anything like this again. Please. You can't tell the university. I'll get kicked out of school. I've worked so hard to get this far. I just can't lose it all now."
Old 02-27-2010, 03:08 AM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and told me her sad tale. She looked so vulnerable that part of me wanted to force her down on the couch and take her without hesitation.

I said, "Ann, I'm glad you were honest with me and I will be honest with you. I hate my job, I work 80 hours a week, no time for fun or even dating. I spend each day looking at young kids having fun without a concern in the world. I'm sick of it and now its my time for some fun. Ann, you have a choice, get up and walk out the front door and face the consequences of your actions or stay her and do as your told."
Old 02-27-2010, 03:20 AM   #9
poluwuqe

I wiped the tears from my eyes. I felt so embarrased that I was crying in front of him but I just couldn't help it. I felt so bad about what I'd done.

He gave me an ultimatum of leaving or staying I decided I'd better stay and fix it. "I'll do whatever I need to to get this taken care of. I'll rewrite the paper. I could do it and give it to you by Monday."
Old 02-27-2010, 03:24 AM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I laughed, surely she isn't this naive. "Ann, another paper isn't what I have in mind." I sat down on the couch beside her and took roughly took her hand and place in on my crotch and moved it on top of my pants over my cock. As I felt the touch I hardened quickly, and said, "Ann, I'm sure an attractive girl like yourself has some experience with giving oral pleasure."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 02-27-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:54 AM   #11
poluwuqe

He surprised me when he started laughing. I was so confused. He came over and sat next to me and I started thinking that maybe he was going to call an administrator at the university and make me admit what I had done to them. The next thing I knew he grabbed my hand and put it on his crotch. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. He had me stroking him. When he mentioned "giving oral pleasure" I started to panic. My heart rate must have gone through the roof because I could hear it beating in my chest. It became hard to breathe and I finally reacted, pulling my hand away.

"How could you do that? How could you do that? What's wrong with you?"

I got up and started walking towards the door. I was bewildered, upset, and angry.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:00 AM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She abruptly got up and headed for the door and had the nerve to insult me. I followed her towards the door and took hold of her brown hair and pulled her down to her knees. Still holding her hair moved around so that her head was facing my crotch. I said, "Ann you can either suck my cock or I'm going to force you to the ground and rape you."
Old 02-27-2010, 04:09 AM   #13
poluwuqe

When I was walking to the door he got up and came after me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground. I cried out in pain as he threatened to rape me if I didn't suck him. I couldn't believe this.

"Don't even think about it. I'll bite you. I swear, I'll bite you. Let go of me, NOW!"
Old 02-27-2010, 04:15 AM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Fine, have it your way." I dragged her kicking to my bedroom and used my belt to secure her left hand to the bed post. I removed a pillow case and tied up her right hand to the opposite post. I pulled off her sneakers and moved my hands up her long legs on top of her jeans until I reached the button and unsnapped it.

"This is going to be an evening your never going to forget, I'm going to know every inch of your body."
Old 02-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #15
poluwuqe

I could feel myself being dragged as he yelled something in my ear. This wasn't happening. This couldn't be happening. I started hyperventilating and the thought of passing out only made it harder to breathe. He started securing me to the bed and my body started to shake all over. When he went for my jeans sheer and utter terror set in. I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't allow this.

I used my teeth to untie the pillowcase while he was distracted with my jeans and freed my right hand. I reached over to undo the belt and felt something hit me.
Old 02-27-2010, 04:36 AM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I was focusing on pulling down her jeans and looking at her white panties when I felt her body shift and looked up to see that her right hand was free and see was trying to loosed the belt. I slapped her hard across the face with my back hand. I took off my shirt and re-secured her hand to the post with it. I said, "If you want it rough, I'll fuck you so hard that you'll never want to see another cock as long as you live."

I went back to the edge of the bed and pulled her jean off and threw them to the floor. I moved my hands slowly up her closed legs and took hold of her panties and slid them down to reveal her perfectly trimmed pussy.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:07 AM   #17
poluwuqe

He had slapped me across the face and as the shock took hold off me he retied my arm to the bed with his shirt, this time more tightly. He was yelling at me again, making threats, but I couldn't understand them. I was dazed and scared and things weren't registering like they should be. He had started removing my clothing. I tried to focus all my energy on the shirt. I knew it wouldn't be as easy to get off as the pillowcase had been, but I started pulling on it hard anyway. It was slightly coming loose. I lunged at it with my mouth and my teeth found their target. I bit down as hard as I could. I was determined not to let go until my hand was free and this time I was going to hit him before going for my right arm. I just couldn't give up. I had to fight my way out of there. I had to take him out.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

This girl was certainly a fighter, her body was thrashing about but that only seemed to get me more excited. When I had played this in my mind I thought she would go along with my demands and it would be some simple pleasure for me. I put my shoulders under her legs and then spread them wide with my arms. Her exposed pussy was right in front of my face and I didn't hesitate to move towards it.

With my tongue I started to lick her clit first with slow long movements and then more rapidly. I taste the wetness as her body began to instinctively react. I move one of my hands down to my pants and opened the front releasing my hard cock.
Old 02-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #19
poluwuqe

As my teeth were pulling at the shirt he repositioned himself and put my legs on his shoulders. He started licking me. I wrapped one ankle around the other and started to squeeze his neck. I pulled the shirt loose with my teeth and used my left hand to undo the belt holding my right. My hands had finally gotten free but I was afraid to let go of him with my legs. His face started turning beat red and his arms flew up to the outside of my thighs to try to pull them apart. I took all the strength I had to keep the pressure on him.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

At first the pressure she applies with her legs around my neck was simply uncomfortable, but now I was starting to feel a big light headed. I stopped eating her pussy and tried unsuccessfully to pull her legs apart. I brought up both of my hands together and delivered a hard blow to her stomach hoping to break free before I passed out.