Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #41
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I just felt like she was trying to hide something, I needed to know what. I put myself between her body and the wall forced her around so that she was facing the wall. I put my hands underneath the blanket and pulled down the skirt that she was still wearing from last night. By the time it fell to the ground my cock was already rock hard and I let it brush up against her backside. I grabbed her by the hips with the blanket still covering her up put providing her no real barrier and pulled her bottom towards me with both her holes exposed.

I said, "Alexis, I want some answer right now." Without waiting for a reply I roughly forced myself inside of her.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:08 PM   #42
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

He kept coming at me. It didn't look like he was going to stop and how right I was. Without warning he had me facing the wall and took the only piece of clothing I was wearing was taken off. I felt his stiff cock brush against my ass and shook my head. I thought the blanket protected me enough. How wrong I was.

He was angry and as he shoved that large cock into her, she was forced to let go of the blanket and brace the wall. "Jack its not like that. I was .........." She had to ground her teeth. "I was suppose to fax..........."
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:47 PM   #43
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

When she dropped the blanket and her incredible body was completely naked in front I lost all control. Her words made no sense to me but now my focus was on her body and not why she had knowledge of my business dealings.

I was fucking her deep and hard like an animal in the wild. I said, "Yes, oh fuck you are hot. You feel so good, I just want to hear you moan."
Old 02-28-2010, 12:41 AM   #44
liytawdqdf

I could no longer speak, your deep, hard thrusts silencing me. My palms were pressed hard against the wall, my breasts bouncing with each thrust. It felt good, sooo good. But she didn't want to moan for him. But she was getting damn close. She finally moaned, her pussy tightening around his cock.

"I am your secretary" She finally cried out.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:03 AM   #45
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I continued my hard thrusts into her incredible body I could feel incredible pleasure throughout my body. The anger began to wane and for me, it was now an act of pure lust. My hands moved from her hips to her breasts and all over her body. Then I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and heard her moan loudly. A moment later I heard her say, "I am your secretary" but it didn't immediately sink in as the pleasure had built up to a peak in my cock.

I said, "Oh, yes Alexis, your incredible, OH YESSS". The cum exploded out of my cock deep inside her body. My arms went around her and held tight for a long moment and then her words finally sank in and I was unsure how to react. Finally, with my cock still hard inside her body I said, "Alexis, where do we go from here?"

Last edited by Intheshadows; 02-28-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #46
liytawdqdf

I was panting, my entire body shaking as I orgasm a second time with you. Squeezing my eyes close I let me head hang there. Not trusting myself to speak quite yet. His arms came around her and I sighed, sure I was actually enjoying how he took me. I was beginning to enjoy it but......."You ask me like I am suppose to know. I didn't even know until you mentioned Plantation." I wanted to crawl into a hole, I was use to knowing things knowing how I felt and what needed to be done. But ever since you took me last night. Took my virginity, I have been so confused.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #47
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I pride myself on being confident and taking charge, especially in tough situations. However, at the moment I was clueless on how to proceed. I had genuine feelings for Alexis but the events of the last twelve hours had been so bizarre that I didn't know if I'd be able to overcome them and win her over.

I let go over her body and watched as she turn towards me. I said, "Alexis, I'm not sure what we should do, but the one thing I can tell you is that my feeling for you are real. I want this relationship to continue."
Old 02-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #48
liytawdqdf

I turned towards him and sunk back against the wall. "Feelings or lust? You ever really evaluate the two. Ask yourself, are you having fun taking me so hard." And what of my job? I wondered to myself. Picking up the blanket I wrapped it about me. "And what relationship to continue? The one where you take me whenever you please." I worried about my job, I have grown comfortable with it, Would I go as far as letting him use me as he pleases just to keep it?
Old 02-28-2010, 10:54 PM   #49
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I relied, "Its both, feelings and lust. I won't lie, the pleasure of taking you was incredible, I've never felt anything like it in my life. But, right now I want nothing more than for you to give yourself willingly to me. I want you push me on this bed, get on top, and take me." I backed away from Alexis towards the bed, giving her a bit of space.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:52 PM   #50
liytawdqdf

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "In your dreams. I am not going to take you. I am not interested in a relationship with you and could care less if we never see each other again."

I was seething, but partly mad at myself as well. My body reacted to you taking me this last time. It scared the hell out of me. And now my boss to boot. This can go wrong in so many ways.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #51
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched her respond in anger and although her words stung I had noticed that she didn't back away from me. I move towards her and grabbed both of her arms and pulled her towards me until we we both on the bed with her on top. My cock was hard and I used all of my force to position her hips where I could enter her sex. I thrust force forward and felt her wetness and witnessed the startled reaction on her face. I said nothing, knowing that it would only steel her resolve and waited for her reaction.