Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Room for rent (open)

Such a simple thing really. Less than two hundred words, explaining that I had a room to rent. $20 bucks, to lure people into my apartment. Leaving behind all the troubles of scouting and stalking that lead to you getting caught. The ad is simple, stating that I am spending a year studying abroad, and need to sublet my apartment while I am gone. It's a lie, I'm not going anywhere. But people will still come.

The only problem is there is no way to target it. The first few calls were men, and I had to tell them it was rented already. Then the first woman i got to answer was hideous when she showed up at my door. I gave a tour and mentioned that she probably wouldn't hear from me for a while. Deciding to give it one last chance before pulling the ad. The meet scheduled for a little over 10 minutes from now.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

I was so thrilled to see the ad. I would only rent the place for the year and didn't have to furnish. It was exactly what I was looking for. I placed the call and the gentleman picked up. I was relieved that he was home. After talking for a few minutes we came up with the plan for me to see the place today. It was perfect, and it gave me time to be able to get cleaned up and changed.

I wanted to look good for the part, responsible, organized and appropriate. Not some little college hussy. I took a shower and put on a skirt that just reached above my knees, a white button up shirt over a white lace bra and a pair of heels. I simply brushed out my red wavy hair out and dabbed a bit of lip gloss on before I headed out.

Once I got there, I glanced around, scoping out what kind of neighborhood the place was in. Then I went up to the door, checked my watch, and knocked on the door.
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:40 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cross my fingers as I glance out of the fisheye in the door. And silently pump my fist. A hot redhead. My favorite. And dressed in sexy business clothes. I run a hand through my sandy blonde hair and then open the door. Greeting you with a smile and a warn welcome. Holding the door open as you walk in. Letting you get in, so I can scope out a view of your ass. Going to have to show her the bedroom early.

"As you know I have to leave soon but will be coming back in a year. You only get that one year. It's a great neighborhood, and people tend to stay to themselves."
Old 02-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #4
liytawdqdf

The door finally opens and a blond gentleman stood before me. As he motioned for me to come on in, I adjusted my purse and went on in, my heels clicking on the floor in rhythm as I came in.

As I walk into the apartment and glance around, I note that it is definitely a bachelor. My eyes scan over the room as I listen to you speak about the area and for how long you will be gone. "I only need to stay a year. The neighborhood seemed quiet. And how soon are you looking for someone to move in?" I turned to face you while we talk.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

Watching your back as you scan the room, eyes alternatively sliding up and down your legs, and sometimes just staring at your ass. But they aren't on you when you turn back to face me. I have to struggle to maintain eye contact, instead of glancing down at your chest, willing a button to pop off.

"I would like someone to take over soon, as I moving out soon. Next couple of weeks." How to get her into the back without actually having to drag her there? Just fake a tour I suppose. "Here let me show you around." I move down the hallway, motioning for you to follow.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
liytawdqdf

When i turned around I was a bit surprised to find you staring at me, and not my eyes. A bit unprofessional but I put it off as your acting like a man. Any typical guy. I listened and nodded, "I could probably get my stuff together and move in two weeks if you like me for the tenant?"

He offered her a tour and she smiled, "That would be great." When you motion for me to follow, I nod and walk towards you, my waist swayed slightly, heels clacked on the floor and I adverted my attention to the apartment, not quite the guide. I was here to look at an apartment and thats where my mind was. "I forgot your answer but how big is the master bath?"
Old 02-28-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

Just walking, going through a pre-memorized speech. Not really listening to you and trying to avoid staring at you. Knowing that it would make you nervous. After all you are all alone with me in the apartment. Master bath? I don't know how big it is, but it is an opportunity.

"How big is it? I don't know the exact size, but let me show you." Opening the door to the bedroom and motioning for you to go through.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
liytawdqdf

He described the place well and she was getting a bit more relaxed. I was already pretty much sold on the place but still wanted to see the bedroom I will be sleeping in and the bath in the home. I am a woman after all, baths are my happy place.

When you offered to show me the master bath, I nodded and walked through the door. As I took a few steps in I looked around. Looking for the master bath.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

You walk in, completely confident that nothing bad is going to happen to you. I watch as you pause in the doorway, wondering why I have taken you into the bedroom. My hands fly out, pushing you between the shoulder blades. Sending you stumbling into the room. Kicking the door closed behind me.

"I think you should try out the bed. It's great to fuck on. Here let me show you."
Old 02-28-2010, 05:34 PM   #10
liytawdqdf

I saw that I was in the bedroom and looked very confused, "I thought.." I felt a rough shove from behind and stumbled forward from the force. I spun around just as the door slammed closed, your words confirm my fears. "Whoa, wait! I am just here to look at the place, nothing more."

I looked up at him, my eyes meeting his as I try to confirm what he is thinking.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:39 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

"I know why you think you are here. But I'm going to let you in on a little secret." Walking towards you as I speak, slowly, menacingly. "That's not why I brought you here." Reaching out and grabbing your shoulders. "I'm not going abroad. I just wanted to bring a broad here." reaching down and tearing at your blouse, few buttons giving way but others holding firm. "I'm going to rape you." There, my intentions are out in the open, but she is already in my grasp, in the bedroom. Little that can be done to stop it now.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #12
liytawdqdf

The sudden realization of what he was saying hit me. My eyes widen and as I go to take a step back you grab my shoulders. I try to shake you off but to no avail. "No! I won't let you, I won't. I will tell." I said hoping that it would deter you from going through with this threat. I start to hit you with my delicate closed fists. Trying to get away from you. There was no apartment to be had and if I didn't get away from you soon, things are going to get bad for me. I just know it.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

Such small, dainty things your fists are. Hitting my chest with barely any force. SO light that I can barely feel them. I start to walk forward, pushing you backwards in front of me. Towards the bed. This is what I wanted, what I waited so long for. "You're going to kick, scream and beg. And it won't matter." My lips crush against yours, and I feel us hit the edge of the bed. Keep pushing until we both loose our balance, falling onto the sheets.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
liytawdqdf

I can feel you edging me backward. I know what is there and if you get me upon it my struggles will be much more controlled. This scares me. I have never been raped before. I have a boyfriend long distance and this could shatter our relationship.

I shook my head as you crushed your lips against mine, feeling the back of the bed hit my leg. I cried out "Nooo!" as the weight of your body threw me off and we landed on the bed. Thats when I began shoving at you and trying to free my legs to kick you off of me. My hair was splayed behind me, the dainty lace strap of my white bra and cup of it showing. My struggles pushed my skirt up just enough to show a flash of the white matching panties.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:34 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

In your wild thrashings your clothes become disheveled. Allowing me to see more of your wonderful body. Reaching down and cupping your breast as I grip your wrist with the other. Pinning it to the bed above your head. Grunting in anticipation, tongue rolling almost nonsto around my lips.

"You went alone to a strange man's home. What did you think was going to happen?" Trying to rip your shirt off without ending my groping.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #16
liytawdqdf

I try relentlessly to free myself from you, to get you off of me. You hand cupped my breast and I try to shake it off harshly.

Your words reach my ears and I grimace, "I expected to look at an apartment...not....not this. Get off of me. " I tried to throw your body off of mine by trying to twist to the side and push you off at the same time. "Get off! Get off!" My voice was beginning to tremble as I realize the predicament I am in.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

"Stop squirming!!" Screamed into your face from only inches away. My hand comes up and I strike you across the face. Just once, but I put a good deal of force into it. Grabbing the hem of your skirt while you are stunned, I yank it up over your hips. As soon as the panties are gone, I can start fucking you.

Grabbing your hips, sliding you into a better position underneath me. "It won't hurt if you don't struggle."
Old 03-03-2010, 10:50 PM   #18
liytawdqdf

I shrieked as you slapped my across the face. My eyes watering slightly but I refuse to cry. I won't let you get the best of me. I felt the hem of my skirt lifted. "No..please."

You grabbed my hips, pulling me down as I guess only to make a better position. "Fuck you it won't hurt." My anger was just level with my fear of what your going to do to me. "Get off!" I try to slide up higher on the bed, away from you. I obviously am not going for making it easy on you.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:30 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

Moving, trying to squirm across the bed away from me. Though where exactly you think you could escape to is beyond me. There is only one door, and no matter where you go, I am between you and it. Letting the futile struggles go on, for no better reason than they amuse me. That and the fact that your chest heaves enticingly when you squirm and the efforts are making you sweat. I've always loved a sweaty woman.

Gripping you shoulders, holding you firmly in place. Lowering my mouth to your chest, still covered by the lacy, sexy bra. Taking it in my mouth and suckling, soaking the fabric.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #20
liytawdqdf

He had an odd grin on his face when I tried to squirm away from him. "Just...just let me go."

He was leaning over me, his hands on my shoulders, holding me down. I watched his head lower towards my bra. "NO!" I shrieked, your lips met my bra, you sucked my in soaking my bra, making it wet and my nipples hard.