Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2010, 07:40 PM   #1
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Theft of Innocence (open to a female vic)

The best way to make some quick loot would be to break into apartments and taking some small things to the pawn shop without making a big fuss about it, like tossing a place after I'm done, or stealing big and heavy items like TVs and stereos and other stuff.

I take the jewelry, watches, small things like that, and maybe a credit card or something along those lines. Nothing big, just small stuff. Easier to get away with and easier to stay under the radar.

As I was about to break into this apartment, I do what I always do before I go in by knocking on the door and pretending like I was looking for a friend's new apartment so I don't seem suspicious, at least not immediately.

"Hello, Mike, you there?" I asked.

I didn't hear any replies.

I knocked again and asked "Mike, you there? Open up! It's John!"

I waited, again, nothing.

So I stuck my skeleton key into the dead bolt lock cylinder and turned the key. I was inside the door in seconds.

I took a second to take in the layout of this apartment, and went down the hallway that's on the opposite side of the kitchen, as that's usually where the bedrooms and the goodies are.

I got halfway down the hallway before I noticed that there was noise of water coming from the bedroom all the way at the end of the hallway, which is probably the master bedroom.

I creeped my way towards the bedroom, and I pushed open the door slowly, which was left ajar. As I walked into the room, I noticed that the bathroom door is wide open, light on, and clearly someone is in the shower.

I took a quick peek around the corner, and I noticed a silhouette of a brunette chic in the shower, with her back facing me.

As I debated with myself whether I should make a run for the front door and get out of the apartment as to not complicate things, or if I should stay, knock this broad out, then make my rounds, the water stops and I hear her get out of the shower.

Oh shit.

With no time to react, I flatten myself against the wall by the bathroom door way. I don't even have my bag unzipped yet so I can't grab my ski mask, so I'll just have to grab her and get behind her.

Here she comes...

I move behind her as she is a step or two ahead of me, and I put my left hand on her mouth as fast as I could, while I grab her to hold her tight against me with my right.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I startled her and she screamed into my hand.

"Don't you fucking make a sound bitch, I will snap your neck so fast you wouldn't know what hit you!" I barked at her.

She struggled with me for a few before slipping out of my hands as her skin is still a bit damp. I gave chase and I caught her before she could make it out of the bedroom door, and I turned her around to face me.

I slapped her face with my right hand, and grabbed her mouth with my left hand, squeezing her cheeks together.

"Don't you do that again!!" I shouted.

By now, this bitch is crying and sobbing.

"Stay right there, and don't you make a fucking sound," I gave her an order.

She nodded slowly while sobbing and sniffing, and I took a couple of steps back to have a look at what I've got here.

Last edited by The_Hunter; 01-15-2010 at 05:25 PM.
The_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:46 PM   #2
The_Hunter

The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This role play is open to any female victims that would like to take the idea up there and run with it.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

It had been a long day at work, I stopped at subway on the way home and then took a long hot shower. It hit the spot, relaxing all my muscles and erasing the stress away.

Once done, I wrapped myself in a towel and headed for my closet. That's when everything suddenly changed. A hand came over my mouth and I was pulled against someone. I was truly surprised and screamed. Who could be here at this hour? In her room?

"Don't you fucking make a sound bitch, I will snap your neck so fast you wouldn't know what hit you!"

His words set something off inside of me. Call it survival instincts. I tried to get away, struggling with the strong grip around me. I was greatful for the fact that I was still wet because it helped me to slip away from him. I ran for the door and yelped in surprise as he grabbed me and turned me around to face him.

I could see how angry he was and my face whipped to the side when he slapped me. I reached up and rubbed the red spot, fear gripped me when I realized the possibilities of what could happen here. I wouldn't accept it, even as he squeezed my cheeks together I knew, I had to find a way away from him.

A tear slid down my face, he was more than angry and something told me he would take it out on me if he didn't get what he wanted. The problem was, I didn't know what he wanted.

When he ordered her to stay put I simply nodded. When he stood though I brushed away my tears. And moved to cover myself with my arm and hand. "What do you want? If you want money, my purse is downstairs and there is a stash in the cookie jar on the counter. Take anything you want, just....." Fear was giving away to anger as I licked my lip and tasted blood from where my lip split. "Just take what you want and GET OUT!"

I looked around for something, anything to give me modesty and can cover my body.

Last edited by MystickBeauty; 03-03-2010 at 12:31 PM.
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
The_Hunter

"Whoa whoa whoa, what do you think you're doing?" I sneered at her.

She was trying real hard to cover herself up, but even with her assets hidden I could tell that she has a very hot body. Probably C to D cup tits, a nice firm ass that wasn't excessive like a "ghetto booty", and looks like she is a natural brunette.

"I'll get to the money when I get to the money, but I am going to browse around first," I told her, "go sit on the bed and don't you go anywhere."

I watched as she slowly backed up and sat on the edge of the bed, never taking her eyes off of me. She looked as though she wants to kill me, and I'm not surprised, given her current predicament.

Then I turned to walk out of the bedroom.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #5
liytawdqdf

I didn't care if he browsed around the house first, I just wanted him out of my home. I have never had this feeling before, like my personal space and my safe home being invaded, it was unsettling. He was looking at me in a way that didn't help relax me.

When he told me to get on the bed, I did, but I kept my eyes on him and not once did I turn it on him. Anger and malice were written in my expression. My home, my bedroom, they were invaded by this man. Why though? Usually they don't take their sweet time like this one.

Once he was with his back to her in the doorway I bolted off the bed into the bathroom. First I grabbed my robe on the back of the door and put it on. Then I started to look for anything that would work as a weapon. Nail file...anything!
Old 03-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
The_Hunter

I heard rummaging noises coming from the bedroom a few steps out into the hallway, and I knew something was wrong, so I turn around and head back into the bedroom to see what this bitch was up to.

"Hey, I thought I told you to..."

I didn't even get to finish my sentence, when I was hit in the face by something hard and heavy, to the point where I saw stars for a few seconds.

When I got my senses again, I noticed that it was a hair dryer that she used to hit me with, and she bolted out the hallway and is headed downstairs, no doubt trying to get to a phone or something.

I ran downstairs and saw her in the kitchen, fumbling with the corded phone that was hung on the wall. She dropped the phone a few times and it looks like she hasn't dialed any numbers yet.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #7
liytawdqdf

I heard his voice in the bedroom and panicked. Grabbing the hair dryer I threw it at him as hard as I could and bolted out the bedroom and ran down the stairs. I had left my cell phone in the car.

"Shit!" I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the phone. With shaky fingers I tried to dial 911 but dropped the phone. Cursing I grabbed it again and tried. I glanced over and saw my knife block. As I was trying to dial the police again I shakily went for the butcher knife. I refused to allow myself to be a victim. Either the police came or I would have to defend myself.
Old 03-03-2010, 01:53 PM   #8
The_Hunter

"Oh what the fuck?" I sneered at her again, "what are you gonna do with that?"

She held the knife with both hands, but she was shaking violently with it in her hands.

"Drop the knife and no one gets hurt!"
Old 03-03-2010, 02:22 PM   #9
liytawdqdf

I gave a violent shake of my head, "I am not so stupid. If you were here to rob me."
I desperately try to stop shaking, "If you were here just to rob me you would of grabbed what you wanted and left. Yet you stand here."

I wasn't controlling the shakes very well. That was annoying. So I dropped the knife and suddenly grabbed the knife block throwing it with all its knives except the butcher knife in tact. Without waiting to see if it hit you I bolted for the back door.

Nothing about this felt right. Why did he stay? I let out a scream for help. Hopefully the neighbors are back from vacation.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
The_Hunter

Seeing all those knives flying towards me, I took a step to the side and watched the block and knives fly past me. As soon as they passed me, I gave chase to the only witness so far in all of my burglaries, picking up the knife she dropped as she threw the block of knives at me.

As she stood in the door way screaming for help, I pressed the blade of the knife on her cheek, "I would stop if I were you" I calmly told her.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #11
liytawdqdf

I thought I would be safe now, I am screaming for help and fumbling with the latch on the door. Before I can even get it, I feel cold steel against my cheek.

His words making my stomach twist into a knot. He was calm about it, too calm. Why didn't I listen to my parents and invest in a gun?

My hand drops from the latch and my mouth shuts. "Why won't you just get what you want and leave!?"

I pull the robe closer to my body and close my eyes for a moment. I am level headed, and though I tremble slightly, I know there has to be a way for this nightmare to end. Without it taking my life.
Old 03-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #12
The_Hunter

"Man, you don't listen very well, do you?" I mocked her, "and since I've been discovered by you, and you don't listen very well, you're coming with me."

I grabbed a handful of her hair, which led out a yelp from her, and pushed her up the stairs to her bedroom again.

"Since I can't let you out of my sight for one moment, I guess I'm just gonna have to steal something in this bedroom instead," with that comment, I pushed her onto the bed face first.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #13
liytawdqdf

"Wait......." I was about to try and bargain my way out of this mess when he grabbed me by the hair. I yelped and with him pushing consistently from behind, was forced to go back up the stairs.

"Can't you just take what you want and go? Just go!" I was pushed onto the bed, face down. With a slight growl, I raised up up slightly. "You know, I have just about had it with this treatment. This is MY HOME!"
Old 03-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #14
The_Hunter

Without even thinking twice, I brought my hand across her face, slapping her hard enough to snap her head over, which enticed another yelp from her.

"I have had it with you and your shit attitude," I yelled at her, "is this how you treat your guests?"

**SMACK**

I brought my hand back across her face the other way, back handing her other cheek.

"And you know what? Nothing in this apartment is worth my time anymore," I gave her an evil grin as I said, "except you!"
Old 03-03-2010, 04:38 PM   #15
liytawdqdf

The slap stung, never had anyone slapped me like that. "Guests are invited!!" I cried out as you backhand the other cheek.

Anger, humiliation and fear; how is it possible to feel all of this. I looked up at him, when he said nothing was worth his time.

except you.....with those two words and that grin, my heart started to beat faster despite the fact I was suddenly holding my breath. I exhaled and pushed away from him.

"No! Go, just go please."
Old 03-03-2010, 04:48 PM   #16
The_Hunter

I grabbed one of her hands as she pushed me away, pulling her into me.

Then I spun her around and put my left hand around her throat, and with pressed the knife's blade onto her cheek again.

"I swear, you try anything funny and I'm just going to squeeze harder, and harder, and harder..." I squeezed her throat harder and harder as I explained to her what her options are, and I could hear her making a gurgling sound as she struggled for air.

Either she finally understood what I'm asking her to do, or she is getting weak at the lack of oxygen to her head, but she stopped struggling and hitting me with her arms for a couple of seconds, long enough for me to put the knife down and untie her robe's belt.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:52 PM   #17
liytawdqdf

I closed my eyes, "No!" i screeched as he pulled me into him.

Before I could react his fingers came around my throat and the knife once again met my cheek.

As he spoke, he tightened his grip on my throat until I was gasping and trying to breath, pounding my fists against him til it was too much.

The knife moved away from me but his actions made it clear he would harm me. He untied my robe and my hand pushed his arm away from me. Thats when my eyes widened with the sudden realization of what you wanted to do.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:06 PM   #18
The_Hunter

"That's right, stop struggling, and I won't hurt you," I soothed her with my words as I violated her breasts with my hands.

I dragged my fingers across her supple breasts from top to bottom, from left to right, across her chest, and I did it to her other tit.

"Your skin is very soft," I complemented her, as I started to grope her right breast, squeezing and pulling it, squeezing and pulling her nipple as I glided across it.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #19
liytawdqdf

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, turning my head away from his a hitched inhale expressed my surprise at his fondled her.

My hands tightened into fists. "Just....don't." Compliment or not she was unsure of how to react. Pummel him and risk getting hurt or try to talk him out of it. Neither seemed right at the moment.

All the squeezing and pulling was making my nipples hard, how embarassing. Traderous body of mine.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #20
The_Hunter

"Would you look at that?" I sneered, "you're getting turned on from this aren't you?"

"Let's do this, why don't you come over here..." I pulled her over and stood her in front of the mirror behind her dresser.

"I want to see your face as you are getting turned on by being molested by a complete stranger," I commented, "I want to see the faces you're going to be making when I take my hand downtown."

As I got done erecting her other nipple, which looked stunning on her perky tits, I started to slide my hand down, gliding across her smooth and taught belly.