Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2010, 07:55 PM   #41
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gasp and let the clothes go quickly. I turn around slowly, keeping my eyes on you the whole time. You are dangerous. I almost wonder if you are the man I saw before, if you followed me and made me run into you. You're sick. Anyone who does this is sick. I stare down at the clothes when I make my turn around, not breathing too hard, as it seems you like forcing it. I won't let you have the satisfaction of seeing fear in my eyes if I can help it. I can't spend the rest of my life here. It's only begun, I won't let you take it away.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #42
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You spin slowly, keeping your eyes on me. Struggling to keep the fear out of your eyes. But I know that you are terrified. After all you are standing naked before a man who has already violently raped you once. When you are facing away from me, I grab your shoulders and push your face up against the wall. "Do you want in the pussy or the ass?" Running my tongue over the side of your cheek.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #43
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"NO!" I gasp when I am pushed into the wall. I feel so fragile right now, knowing how easy it would be for you to break me. But I blink, swallow, and refuse to break on my own. You ask me where I want it and while I would spit "no where except your own ass," I say, "front."

I would pray at least you would go in the front before going in the back, if not sparing me the painful stretching sparing me the dryness.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 01-03-2010, 08:31 PM   #44
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Front you reply, desperately trying to avoid some new pain. I wonder what you choked back just before you spat out the word. Probably some insult, that you were wise enough to bite back. My feet kick apart your legs. "I gave you the choice of hole, not position." Pinning you against the wall while tracing my cock over your back and ass, using the friction to get me hard again. Smearing y0our blood and my juices all over you. Kissing at your shoulders as I continue to move.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #45
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"I never said you gave me position choice," I mumble, gasping when you push me into the wall hard and rub against me. You get it wet, a nice bit of mercy, and I just stand there with my legs spread out for you. I say nothing, just let you do as you will, feeling it get hard as I bite my lip as you kiss my shoulders, the act a mockery of intimacy.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #46
the savage
Privileged Member

"You like being treated like a whore don't you? I can feel the wetness." Groaning as I slide into you. Pushing your face harder against the wall as I do. "Might as well get used to being fucked. It's all you will ever know from now on. At least until the noises you make no longer amuse me."
Old 01-05-2010, 12:55 PM   #47
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I don't bother to tell you that it's your cum that is making me wet. I gasp when my face is ground harder into the wall and almost don't feel you enter me. It's a shuddering sound, escaping brokenly as you push into me. No. No. Some men just don't listen and I can tell you are one of them. I claw at the wall, trying to find solace somewhere, somehow. But it doesn't work and it never will.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:25 AM   #48
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear the sounds you are making, pathetic animal sounds of pain and desperation. The reak of fear is coming off of you in waves, as I drive into your body. "Don't be afraid slut. Once I have you trained, I won't have to be so forceful with you." Each word grunted out between another violent thrust. The hand not grinding your face into the wall reaches up and pins a hand against it. Fingers intertwining, as my teeth come down against your shoulder.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #49
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Once again you are violating me, and my eyes close in pain, my long black hair tangled and even slightly messy from the alleyway cascading down my spine.

Trained? TRAINED?! WHAT?! I feel your hand slide up my clawing arm and your thick, strong fingers intertwine with my own. I don't expect to be bitten, so it comes as a shock to me. Through a sob of agony, my other hand now claws at the wall. How you can be so cold with so many little mockeries of so much intimacy is beyond me. I push my upper body down a bit so you aren't grinding at such a bad angle as your sharp teeth tear into my flesh.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:38 PM   #50
the savage
Privileged Member

You squirm a little against the wall, and suddenly I can't get as deep as I was before. With a growl of frustration, I wrap my arm around your waist and shove you back into position. "Just stay still and take it, like a good little whore." Finishing each word with another violent thrust into you. Holding my face close to yours so my hot breath washes over you. Running my tongue up the side of your face, tastng your tears, sweat and smeared makeup.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #51
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I start crying harder when you move me back the way I was, because it hurts, and it's making me bleed. I can't take it, I fall limp against the wall, close to passing out from the pain.

I feel your face close to mine and I whimper, then gag when you lick me. "Don't touch me..."

Old 01-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #52
the savage
Privileged Member

The crying, the whimpering, I could deal with. In fact I quite enjoyed those sounds. They were driving to fuck you harder and deeper. But suddenly you try to be defiant. Ordering me not to touch you. Not a smart move. My fingers wrap themselves around your long black hair. Sticky with sweat and grime from the alley. I pull it back as hard as I can. But I don't stay that way for long. "Shut," slamming your head into the wall, "the" slam, "fuck", slam, "up" slam.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #53
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I gasp at the feeling of your hand in my hair, and you slam my head into the wall several times, which, of course, makes me pass out. I don't know that my body is limply letting you fuck it, that you must be enjoying this, and that blood is seeping from me as if it hates me.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #54
the savage
Privileged Member

My hands support your body as you fall limply into my arms. You shake wildly as I fuck you violently. Doesn't last much longer, until I am cumming inside you with a groan that sounds almost like a roar. I fling your limp body to the floor and make a sound of disgust as I see you bleeding all over the floor.

"Wake up." Prodding you with the toes of my boot. "You have five seconds to get up and clean up my floor before I start to beat you."
Old 01-06-2010, 12:59 PM   #55
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I feel myself get thrown down and prodded, and somehow manage to get up- and then I look at you weakly.

"What do I clean it with?" I ask, sounding as though I am gargling on blood.

Old 01-06-2010, 01:05 PM   #56
the savage
Privileged Member

I stare at you, wondering if I should slap you for that comment. It sounded almost like insolence. Deciding to let it pass. I can be a good master when I want to be.

"Cleaning supplies are in the kitchen. And don't go looking for another way out of here. All the windows are barred and that's the only door."
Old 01-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #57
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I crawl my way into the kitchen, and look under the cupboard. If all the windows are barred, it means this isn't your first time holding a girl here against her will. What is it with men thinking of women as fuck toys? It's so primal, and so untrue. I waste no time with those types of men, as it does no good. I get what I will need to clean the floor- a rag, a bucket, and some water. I step out into the room where "I" made the mess and get to my hands and knees, dipping the rag in the water, wringing it out, and cleaning up the mess. It takes about three minutes, then I wring the rag hard and dry the floor as best I can. I get up without a word and put the dirty water in the sink, rinsing it away and cleaning the bucket with the rag. I put the bucket away where I found it, and fold the rag, now semi clean, and hold onto it before walking back into the room where you were when this started. I want to clean up the blood between my thighs so that it doesn't happen again, but it's rather dry now so there isn't much to worry about.

Old 01-06-2010, 09:50 PM   #58
the savage
Privileged Member

Watching you pretending to be a compliant, trustworthy woman. Probably trying to lull me until you can make an escape attempt. I wonder if the blood on your legs is from my hard fucking, or from what remains of your virginity. Doesn't matter. By the way you eye the bars you are thinking that this means I have brought others back here, and since you can't see them probably assume that means they are dead. Nothin so sinister, I am afraid. It's a bad neighborhood and I live on the ground floor.

Stepping towards you, stroking your hair and the side of your face with the back of my hand. "Good girl, when you do as you are told you get rewards. No go clean yourself off. You're covered in grime and blood, and you aren't getting into my bed like that." Raising my hand and pointing to the bathroom.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #59
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I sort of flinch when you raise your hand, but your touch is gentle. Your eyes aren't exactly kind, still kind of cold, really, but I say, "thank you," in a soft voice and head to the bathroom. I step in and of course the window is barred, but I don't even glance at it. I just step into the tub to avoid making a mess and get the rag I had wet. I rub down my apex, gasping and wincing when I touch the labia. After a few minutes I am fairly clean and wring out the rag. I want to drink some of the water coming from the spout, but you were so gentle before. So instead I fill the tub with a few inches of water and kneel down, using water and some bar soap to clean the grime from my hair and body. I rinse off quickly, pretty sure I've taken around fifteen to twenty minutes. Draining the water, I wring out the rag and dry myself down a little bit, wringing out my hair before calling out to say thank you and ask what you want me to do now.

Old 01-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #60
the savage
Privileged Member

I stand unobtrusively at the door watching you wash yourself. Getting a special pleasure whenever you wince in pain, or when your hand slides between your legs. You come to m asking what now. Still wet. I have always loved the sight of a hot piece dripping wet, hair clinging to their body.

I don't respond with words, instead grabbing you, and yanking you close to me. Hands cupping your ass as I press my lips against yours hungrily. "Bedroom," I gasp when I come up for air.