Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-04-2009, 02:33 AM   #21
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After I hear you get out of the bathroom, the only sound is of your soft footsteps walking down the hall. I can see your shadow and know you are at the doorway. My blood is pumping. It feels as if my pounding heart is in my throat. I am committed, there is no turning back now…I have to have you. I see you slowly walk towards the center of the room. With your back to mem, I make my move.

I slowly push the door shut and turn the bolt, locking you in, the loud metal sound echoing off of the walls. The room is slightly darker without light coming in from the hallway. I can sense your panic. I pull out my switchblade and push the button allowing the blade to spring out.

Appraching you from behind, I firmly place my left hand over your mouth and with my right I put the knife to your neck, pulling you towards me. I brace my body against yours, my bulge pushing into your lower back because of how much taller I am than you.

My mouth right next to your ear I warn you in a harsh whisper, “Shut the fuck up Kim, don’t fight me or I’m going to hurt you!” I hold your mouth tighter and press the flat part of the blade harder against your neck.
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #22
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear a metal sound. It's the door closing. Oh, God, I didn't think you were BEHIND me! I gasp, a soft, terrified sound of surprise as most of the light that was in the room vanishes. I don't turn around. It wouldn't be good for me.

I hear your slow approach. Trembling, I force myself not to run. Then I hear a soft, metallic click. Quiet as is it may be, I shiver-the sound reverberating in my mind. It is familiar, but I can't place it.

"B-boss?" I whisper. "MMM!" I cry behind the hand that is suddenly over my mouth. As I reach up and grip your wrist, something cold and hard touches my throat. My body is pulled back to yours, your erection evident against my spine as I realize it's a blade against my thoat. I'm making soft, gasping sounds of terror behind your hand, trying to keep myself together in more ways than one.

My eyes close tightly when your mouth brushes my ear, the slight bristle teasing me. You tell me to shut up and not fight you, or I'll get hurt. Your grip on my mouth tightens, the cold blade held harder to my throat. I don't make a sound as, still holding your wrist, I force my soft, pliable body to relax against your steely frame. My entire form trembles my breath coming somewhat raggedly. It shouldn't be this way! Am I going to be able to continue to work there? Will I be too traumatized? God help me!

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:42 AM   #23
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are so petite and delicate compared to me, holding you still is not a problem. Your small hand gripping my wrist is merely an accessory, nothing can pry me from you at this point. I can feel you tremble and breathing rapidly as I press my body into yours. I can’t imagine the terror and confusion you must feel at this moment, but the more I think about it, the more excited I become. Finally feeling your body relax I can tell that the initial panic has subsided and I can speak to you.

Your breath is warming my ice cold hand covering your mouth and it tickles slightly. “That’s a good girl.” I compliment you on staying relatively still. “I think you understand what is going on here. I am going to fuck you whether you want it or not. You can either cooperate or I am going to rape you.” I let this statement of fact sink in and then continue, “You can blame your dad for being in this situation. If he hadn’t been such a shitty friend, this wouldn’t be happening to you. Now just hold still and I’ll be gentle.”

I lower the knife, retract the blade and put it back in my pocket not anticipating having to use it. Besides, from what I can tell even if you do fight me, it will not be difficult to overpower you. Now with a free hand I wrap it around your narrow waist, feeling both your bare skin and the top of your leather skirt pulling you into me even harder. I lower my mouth to your cheek and kiss it softly, moving to your neck, my facial hair brushing up against you. At the same time I take a deep breath, taking in your sweet girlish scent, still not sure if you are going to put up a fight or simply relent and let me do as I please.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #24
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gasp as your hard frame presses to me. I know now there is no escape for me tonight, and I shiver at the knowledge. Your thick wrist feels like an anchor in my small hands, my B cups rising and falling rapidly under the strain of fear. I knew I was going to lose my virginity because when you started drinking, you were leering at me like a wolf to a deer. I grip tighter, feeling the strength behind it. You could snap me like a twig, and I couldn't stop you. I shiver again, feeling your breathing accelerate for a different reason. My hot tears break free of their prison of denial and slip down my cheek to your icy hand. I can feel the callouses rubbing my soft flesh, chafing it with your not so tender touch. It's big enough to curl around to my cheek-and definitely make me think twice about biting.

I hear the knife being put away, and yet cannot help but continue to tremble behind your hand. You are cold, hard, unmoving steel against my warm, soft, fluttering silk. I have no intentions of resisting you. But will this be the only time? Are you going to do this again? Will you regret this sober? Will you remember it? I don't have time to think.

You call me a good girl, and I squeeze my eyes shut. Then you point out something I know, and I choke back a sob as that chill grips my spine again. You are going to take me whether I fight or not. God help me....please....keep me calm so you'll be gentle, since that's what you said. If I hold still you'll be gentle, since either way you're getting my virginity. I know it would be easier for me not to fight, but I don't know if I can do that. Dad always said fight to the end. What end? This end? You got me here, dad. I guess I have to stay with you from now on, don't I? Who knows. I know I can never go home and face my father-but can I stand to stay with you? With the blade gone, your free hand wraps around my slender waist and pulls me tighter to you. Your hand still on my mouth, your arm on my flesh and clothing.

Your mouth touches my cheek, and I shiver. You move and kiss my neck-and I gasp. That is my weakest-and most erotic-spot. Your facial hair and lips tease my sensitive neck-and tease me into moaning oh so softly behind your hand. I realize you have won, I have lost, fate having favored you even in my life. So all I can do is relax and let you do what you may.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 12-06-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:27 AM   #25
Green Hunter

I kiss your neck with more fervor, now gently sucking your tender flesh using my teeth lightly. Pressing my ever-increasing bulge into your back I lower my hips so as to gently grind up against your ass, your skirt not offering much of a barrier. At the same time I hold firm around your hips so you won’t move. I moan slightly into your neck when I feel how firm and petite your rear end is. I bite harder into your neck because of my excitement.

Removing my hand from your mouth I say, “Be a good girl and I won’t cover your mouth.” I use my now free hand to immediately cup on of your breasts. Fitting most of it in my hand, I squeeze lightly, now running my tongue up and down your cheek to your neck. I am in a trance, all I can focus on is how good you taste, how good your feel and how sweetly your smell. I’ve never been so revved up before in my life. The fact that you are not into this, I am forcing you to do this, and your reactions, I am even more crazed. I have never wanted something so bad in my life. I feel almost possessed and in desperate need to fuck you as hard as I possible can.

I look up and see the pool table. I wrap my arm around your thin little waist tighter and lift you to your feet. I walk you over to the pool table and press you into in, now allowing you to put your feet on the floor. I push your front hips against the railing and brace my body against yours. I push your upper body forward slightly and go right back to sucking on your neck, groping your breast, and grinding into your backside
Old 12-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #26
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Terrified as I am, there is nothing I can do now to stop you. I don't want this. Should I hate you for this? There are so many questions that I want to ask, but I know that either I won't like the answers or I won't get any. I gasp when I feel your cock against my spine, tears dripping down and hitting your hand as you start grinding against me. I hold still as you bite me, gasping in pain behind your hand. I hear a sound you make, and I wonder why you made it. I can't move, but probably wouldn't if I could. You're bigger and stronger than me, probably faster. You may just even be willing to throw that knife at me.

You remove your hand, and I gasp for air. It's warm, and it's a shock to my now cold mouth. Your palm embraces my breast through my low top and bra. I feel you squeeze it and I drop my head back at the same time that you start licking my neck. It makes it seem as if I want you to do this, so I say "don't do this to me please..." I want you to stop like I want to breathe.

I gasp when you pull me off of the ground and carry me over somewhere. I feel something press against the front of my hips, and I start crying harder when your body presses against me and pins me to the shadow. You continue what you are doing, and I gasp again. "I don't understand how you can do this," I whisper.

Old 12-21-2009, 02:30 AM   #27
Green Hunter

I can tell you are gently crying despite the fact that I am fully engrossed in molesting you. Your plea to not ‘do this’ encourages me further. I never knew I could enjoy this kind of situation with an unwilling partner, but I am actually hotter than I’ve ever been. I turn you around to face me. I wrap my left arm around your waist and pull you into me. I grab the side of your tear stained face with my right hand and stare deeply into your eyes filled with fear.

Responding to your whispered statement I say, “You don’t need to understand Kim, all you need to know is that this is going to happen and there isn’t a fucking thing you can do about it.” I say this as menacingly as possible, finding myself wanting to purposefully play on your fears. I feel the need to cause your suffering, not just physically, but mentally as well.

I lean in and bracing my body against yours, I press my mouth against your delicate, trembling lips. I can feel you resisting and take a firmer hold of your waist and place my hand on the back of your head, crushing my alcohol flavored lips against yours. I open my mouth and lick your lips. I continue licking and sucking, attempting to pry open your mouth and insert my tongue. Somehow you either relent or I manage to work it in, either way I am gliding my eager tongue up against yours. Without even realizing it, I grind the bulge in my pants up and down your front lap and stomach, the friction causing me to moan into your mouth.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:46 AM   #28
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Normally, you were such a nice man. You were the man I would run to if I was being tormented by the workers, you are the man I would confide in. Now, I don't want to touch you. But I know I am going to lose so much more than a few kisses and touches to you. My tears are rivulets of agony, of fear. You aren't going to show me mercy, no matter how I beg you. You seem to be rather turned on by my sadness, my ache. I am spun around, and I gasp, looking up at you. I reach my hand around behind my back and unhook my bra, so you don't get impatient with it and ruin the only one I have. Your right hand touches my face, and I cringe as you stare into my soul.

Your voice is soft and rough, a low, husky sound that is more than volatile in its undertones. I don't know why you are doing this, playing off my fear, or so it seems. Your body pins mine to the shadow behind me, the sound of my leather skirt protesting the pressure startling me. But it is when you kiss me that I really gasp in shock, instinctively pulling back in shock.

Or trying to. Your hand envelops the back of my skull, your other arm around my waist. I can taste the alcohol you drank, and cringe. It tastes vile. But worse, you want to french me. No, no, I won't. But yet, I have no choice. Your teeth graze my lip and I gasp. Before I can stop it, your tongue caresses mine. I can hear the wetness of them, the sound of them sliding together. It's almost a sucking sound, but slippery. I can feel your erection against my sensitive feminine areas and I sob once, a choked, desperate sound of fear as I finally fall limp against you, willing to do about anything to survive.

Old 12-27-2009, 04:15 AM   #29
Green Hunter

With my tongue noisily searching yours, I hear you sob and feel you go limp in my arms. You seem defeated. Removing my hand from your head I take advantage of the situation and positioning you against the table I reach in between our bodies to grope your chest. I take one of your small yet firm breasts and squeeze it. I remove my tongue from your mouth and attack your neck again while my body grinds up against yours. The only sounds are of your whimpering, my lips against your neck and of our clothes rubbing together.

I hurriedly reach underneath your shirt and run my hand up your flat tummy to the satin covered breast. I squeeze again, but this time the material gives way in my hand. My eyes widen with surprise and I pull back from your neck. I reach behind you and confirm my suspicions that your bra was unclasped. You must have unhooked it yourself I figure. I instantly become angry. “What’s this!?! Did you undo your own bra? You’re a fucking slut!”

I grab your hips and lift you up onto the pool table. I grab your throat with my left hand and stare at you with fury. “If you want to act like a whore, you’re going to get fucked like one!” I look down at your lap, your legs shut tightly together, your skirt covering part of your thighs and of course what is hidden between them. I reach down with my right hand, my left hand wrapped around the front of your throat, and touch your knees for the first time. I attempt to open your legs, placing my hand on your knee and pulling on it, but you are resistant. I move on allowing you to keep your legs locked for the time being and run my fingertips up your thighs to the bottom of the skirt. I push the soft leather material further up, exposing more of your skin and eventually the satin material protecting your virtue.

My lustful gaze intensifies. Such sexy panties on a petite young girl such as yourself seems so wrong yet so exhilarating. It shocks me you would dress and act like this. Maybe you aren’t a virgin like I thought you might be. I know you always liked to tease the guys around the shop and the customers, but that is all I thought you were. Even if you are a virgin, you shouldn’t be dressing like this. You were asking for trouble. “You are a fucking slut! This is your fault, dressing like this at your age! How many guys have you fucked already?” I kept looking back and forth between your tear filled eyes and your exposed panties with the skirt bunched up above them, hoping to hear that I indeed will be the first one to conquer your body.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:36 AM   #30
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Your hand slips away from the back of my skull and I wish I could slip away from this situation. I know that you are going to reach under my clothes at some point, so I am not surprised when you do. But I am surprised when you are mad at me.

I'm not a slut, but I won't bother explaining myself. You won't listen, and you'll tell me to shut up. You push me down and pin my throat, I once again hold onto your wrist as you pull at my knees in a vain attempt to part them. You for some reason stop and instead move your hand up. I don't contest you.

I can hear my skirt slip up my body, a soft sound as leather slides against silk. Truth be told, I only wear this kind of outfit when I am at work. At home, my "uniform" comes off and I become a t-shirt and jeans girl. I like the feeling of just sitting and relaxing with a good book and some music. I wear cotton underneath my clothes at that point, it's almost like I have two sides. My hair gets pulled back into a ponytail, my glasses come on as well as some comfy socks, and the side of the sofa becomes my haven. In reality, I am a very shy girl, and at work it is mostly me sitting with the guys flirting with me. I only have about five outfits, interchangeable, with that one pair of boots that get hot and tight after a while of wearing them, despite the Dr. Scholls inserts. If only I had worn a shirt that had a built in bra today. Now you're mad at me, calling me a slut.

You ask a question and I have to pull myself back to earth to answer you- realizing I am starting to cry again. "I am a virgin. My hymen is intact. I have never had sexual intercourse," I say quietly.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:27 PM   #31
Green Hunter

Your tears say it all. You are terrified, but it is your words that have a surprising affect on me. I am excited to hear you are indeed a virgin, since I’ve never been with one before. The idea of being the first man to slide inside of such a gorgeous girl is a matter of pride. Men always joke about how girls never forget their first time and are always so emotional about it. I have always wanted to have a girl know that I was the first to explore her untouched vagina, that I am the one they will refer to as “their first”. She will be forced to think of what is supposed to be such an important time and experience as something that was awful and humiliating. The most treasured gift a woman has is her virginity and the man that receives that gift is supposed to be eternally grateful and honored and treat it with respect. Not me, I am going to steal this gift from you and not allow you the opportunity to give it to a guy of your choice. You will remember me forever whether you want to or not.

It is when you say that your hymen is intact that I almost jump out of my skin. I never even thought about that. Most women I have been with where considered loose and used goods. I rarely felt what I considered to be a tight pussy. Now I get to actually penetrate the piece of skin that guards your chastity, the actually physical element of raping a virgin. The blood in my body surges and I stare hard through you, I have never wanted to fuck a girl so hard in my life.

I squeeze your neck tighter and curse through my teeth, “Open your fucking legs now! Open them or I’ll just fuck you after you pass out.” I am not sure if you relent willingly or my grip on your throat that forces you to relax your legs as I finally shove my hand in between them. Prying your legs further open with my hand, I snake it further up your thighs. I step forward and forcve you to part your legs as far as my hips will allow. In between your legs I reach down and gently slide my ice cold finger tips along the most inner part of our thing, right next to where the edge of your panties start and I drag them across your material. The smooth material gives way, pushing gently against your labia.

I loosen my grip on your throat to remove the pain from your face. I pull your face close and crush my lips against yours, forcing you to kiss me in the most perverse way, my facial hair scratching into your flesh. I begin to fondle your delicate flesh through the panties. I can’t get over how petite you are. I almost can’t imagine that you are going to be able to handle the rough fucking you are about to receive. I’ve made experienced women sore before, but to force myself on a virgin I can’t imagine how this will feel for you.

Unable to contain myself any longer I pull back and look into your eyes. “Hope you’re ready bitch!” I growl at you. I stop fondling your crotch and reach for my belt. Pulling on the leather, the metal parts tap together making a very distinct sound in the quiet room, almost as if letting you know what is about to come next.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #32
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"You said you'd be gentle, Oh God you promised!" I quiver as you squeeze my throat. It seems to do some good to say that because when you touch me with your somehow always freezing hand it's soft. Of course the friction of your pants against my thighs stings a bit at first, but that's ok. But God, aren't you at least going to get one of us wet?!

Your grip loosens and I am able to breath properly. That's better, but what isn't is you are still touching me. Still ready to hurt me. My begging spurrs you on, and fighting will get me hurt. This is a no win situation for me. Once a man has decided to rape a woman, almost nothing can stop him short of death. And he usually picks a woman much smaller or at a disadvantage to himself. This isn't fair in the least, and that's how you want it. I relax my face, but then you kiss me and my eyes widen again. I don't kiss you back, but I don't stop you.

I wonder how big it is. If it's going to make me scream. I know it will if one of us, if not both, aren't wet. I hear vile words- then a sound I don't want to hear. You're unbuckling your belt. I hear a metallic clang as the metal pieces snap together. The leather slides along itself and I sob once. I want to fight, to run. But I don't know where this cabin is because I fell asleep. I do know that my boots will hurt within a mile if I manage to get them on, and you have not only a bike, but knowledge of where we are and most likely the people around here. Or lack thereof. I can only submit for any hope of mercy.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:02 PM   #33
Green Hunter

Unfastening my belt and the front of my jeans I push them down along with my boxers. My long, thick cock springs to life, pointing right at you. I stroke it gently, staring into your eyes. Gently squeezing your neck and pulling it toward me, I ask “Have you ever seen a cock before?” I force you to look down and command, “Look at it Kim! Look at what’s about to be shoved inside of you! Are you scared? You fucking should be!”

I step forward and holding you in place I gently press the tip of my monster up against your panty-clad crotch. The only thing protecting your virginity now is a thin piece of satin material. I rub up and down, the soft material giving way, allowing me to feel the definition of your labia. The size of my engorged prick looks unnatural in comparison to how small your pussy seems to be.

I resist the urge to begin fucking you immediately, wanting this experience to last as long as possible. The physical rush of the situation and the fact that we are all alone with no one to bother us inspires me to take my time. I want to see how much more suffering I can cause you beyond the physical aspects of a rape. I wonder how much I can break you emotionally.

Rubbing up and down the smooth material, I say, “Oh yeah, this is going to hurt you like hell. I’m not even going to use lubricant. You don’t deserve it you little bitch! This is what you get for being such a cock tease!” I hook a finger on the inside of the crotch of your panties and push it to the side, finally exposing your delicate flower to me. It is a gorgeous vagina. It’s clean and unsullied. It is tiny though, just as I thought. I smile and lick my lips.

I force you to look down at your own pussy, squeezing your neck. I barely press the tip of my shaft against your labia, just enough so you can feel the heat emitting from it. “Look at that baby! Doesn’t look like I will fit does it? “ I laugh at your predicament and physical pain that is sure to come.
Old 01-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #34
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can feel you unfastening your belt between my quivering thighs. I feel something brush me but don't look- until finally you, staring into my terrified eyes, pull me up and make me look down at the monster that is going to steal the last thing I have to myself. I am slightly moist but sure as hell not enough to stop the pain the long shaft before me will cause. "I'm scared," I whimper at what you say.

You move in between my thighs and touch it to my delicate, barely hidden apex and I whimper again, still looking down at what is happening. I can feel you rubbing me and I quiver a bit as I stare at you. "No... no please no..."

But then you say you aren't going to use lubricant and I fight to steady myself. "Please.... please at least let me get you wet... somehow..." I have heard of giving blowjobs but have never done it. I feel you move the material and whisper again, "please...."

Suddenly the pressure at my neck increases as you force me to look down at your cock against my apex. It's not really touching it, more of a feather light brushing. You say it doesn't look like it will fit and my eyes widen. Doesn't a female stretch? Am I wrong?

"Please!" I try one last pitiful time. "Please let me get you wet!"

Old 03-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #35
Green Hunter

“No Kim, you are getting it raw. This is what happens to cock teases. Don’t worry though, we’ll have plenty of time for you to wrap that sweet little mouth around my cock later on.” I press the tip against your tender flesh a bit harder. I rub up and down, the head of my shaft looking unnaturally large against your slit. The heat between your legs feels amazing against my sensitive nerve endings, causing me to get harder.

“Here we go baby, now you become a woman.” I continue to hold your head in place, watching what I am about to do to you. I press forward, finding your entrance, my tip struggling to find a way in. “Oh my God you’re tight.” I proclaim, but I press on, determined to shove myself inside of you, not caring how much this hurts you. I have never wanted to impale a woman so bad in my life. I can't wait to feel what its like to destroy your hymen.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:19 PM   #36
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can't do this, I can't let you rape me dry, but you are holding my head. I reach down out of desperation and start stroking your cock as you press against me, my other hand glistening with saliva, as I wetten myself as much as I can. I really hope you let me have just that, as I am stroking you without provocation....right? I keep it up, strokes, strokes, slow, and tight, I feel your grip on my head shift and I wish I could wetten you, but I know that would let you in on this, not that feeling a glistening sex won't let you in on it.

I don't know what is going to happen in these next few seconds. But I pray profusely, pleading, let me have this, it's not even all wet and won't be enough to help, God, God, please!!!!

Old 03-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #37
Green Hunter

I feel you reach out and take my prodding shaft in your little hand and begin slowly stroking me. It feels good and for a moment I think you are enjoying this, which I am not sure that I like. I was enjoying your fear and resistance. Then I notice that you are trying to get your hand wet with saliva. I now realize that you are just trying to provide lubrication and to possibly make me cum earlier with your hand. This won’t fly.

“Stop it!” I grab your hand and push it away. Removing my hand from your neck I grab the back of your hair and with my other hand I slap you hard enough to send a loud “pop” echoing off the walls in the room. “You fucking bitch! You think you are so smart, don’t you!?!! I told you, you are getting it raw and that’s exactly what is going to happen! Keep your hands to your side or I am going to beat you so hard that I will just have to rape you while you are unconscious!”

I grab the base of my cock with my free hand and guide it once more back between your legs, still holding your hair, angling your head so you have to watch your virginity being taken away. With increased energy and determination I place my large tip up against your labia and push forward attempting to maneuver between your pussy lips. Slowly I am finally able to fit the head just inside of your entrance, grunting out at the same time. Barely inside of you, I feel an unfamiliar resistance. This must be your hymen. I have heard about popping a virgins cherry, but never have felt the please before. Making sure you are watching, I push forward very slowly, savoring every whimper and frightful sound you are making. I can feel the skin stretch and I press on not intending to stop until it is broken and I am inside of you.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #38
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I hear you yell and I scream as you slap my hand back, then slap my cheek so hard my head flies to the side as you curse me. Thank God, I was able to get one bit of wetness there, but you seem so drunk or angry you don't notice the slickness.

I hear a pop when you push me and it hurts, but I keep my hands to my sides anyways and you threaten me with being unconscious. I start crying harder, and you push in between my thighs again. You grip my hair, and I whimper, "Please, no," but it does no good. No good. No good. You push between my labia and I scream, it hurts as the head starts to push in. I know you are not going to give me a chance to adjust to it either. I consider closing my eyes but figure you are pissed enough. I watch you getting ready to steal my virginity. At least, physically.

"It hurts..." I whisper. I can't stop myself. I know it will just drive you crazier. But I can't help it. I can't. Please God! I whimper softly, trembling, shaking, trying hard to not scream, and I know I will fail, as I watch your huge cock enter my tiny sex.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:19 AM   #39
Green Hunter

Your telling me “no” and saying “it hurts” causes my cheeks to flush. With every whimper and scream, I savor in your torment. I lean forward, pushing. It is increasingly difficult to advance. I can finally feel the skin stretch, relenting to my invading monster. “pop” I finally feel your hymen break around the head of my cock. It’s a sensation I never could have imagined that would have felt so good.

I look at you, watching me enter you further and further. Your crying and screaming out is all I need to know how miserable and painful this is for you. “Fuck Kim, there goes your virtue.” I grunt out making sure you understand the gravity of the moment. I push on further, attempting to work myself deeper inside of you. I underestimated how tight you were going to be. This is no easy task, yet I push on with pleasure.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:07 AM   #40
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

My screams make you go deeper, it seems. Finally it breaks and my scream resonates through the entire cabin. My eyes are wide, and my face sweating. I try hard to tighten but that makes it hurt more so I just watch it push in.

Your words make me start crying, the tears welling up and dripping like wax down my livid face. Throbbing and softly sobbing as I try to push at you. It seems hard for you to push in, and I guess it's because I'm so tight as a virgin. I don't know why people can hurt others.