Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #41
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ignoring your screams I keep pushing slowly. First I am just two inches in, having penetrated and destroyed your hymen, I push forward again. “Ungh! Fuck!” I grunt out, the only lubrication is provided by your virgin blood that coats my cock immediately after destroying your hymen, otherwise it’s our dry, sensitive skin, rubbing violently against each other. Three inches in, I grip your hair tighter, making sure your face is pointed awkwardly downwards, towards where I am invading your tiny, unwilling pussy.

I can feel your body shaking and your sobbing doesn’t help your situation, it only encourages me. I want to feel more of you, so I push on. “NGGUUUUGH!!!” I grunt out even louder. Four inches in, your inner walls are forced to accommodate my width and now length. “Look Kim! Don’t you dare close your eyes! Look!” I warn you, still pushing slowly. Five, six inches in, I am panting at the warm, tight sensation of your virgin cunt being forced to accommodate my thick shaft. Your crying and begging me to stop only makes me want to destroy you even more. Seven inches in, I can feel that I am getting close to finally being fully embraced by your unwilling cunt.

Your screams are hurting my ears. The intensity of the moment is filling me a ruthless passion I’ve never experienced. Unsure of how much further I can physically go, I suddenly and without warning shove my entire length the rest of the way inside of you, causing you to scream out even louder if that were at all possible. I feel the head of my manhood slam into your cervix. “AHHHHHHH!!!” I moan out holding still, fully embraced by your incredibly tight cunt.
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #42
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slowly and viciously, worse than forcing yourself completely in, you push into me and I just want it to end. "BOSS PLEASE STOP THIS!!!" I scream at you, and you tell me don't I dare close my eyes....

I know what I have to do. But I won't. I can't...but I can use it as a slap in the face to you. I relax the passage as well I can and don't make any sounds...it hurts like a bitch but you don't have to know that.

Your hand is strong on the back of my neck as you force me to watch, and suddenly the whole length forces my body to accept it, and I can't hide the scream, the head of your cock batters my cervix, fuck, ten inches?! I look into your eyes and there is a heated rage there, a savage need beating at you, and you won't fight it back, because you want it there. I splay my thighs further apart to maybe accept it better, it still hurts like a bitch but there is nothing I can do right now. My throat hurts.

How many times are you going to do this? My face turns up to yours, mouth hanging open and my tears dripping down my pale cheeks, my blue black hair matted with sweat and my whole body shaking, unsure of how...why...what is going through your mind that would make you do this to me.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote