Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #81
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am awoken sometime later, and I groggily get up and lay down on my tummy. If I didn't hear you walking towards me, I would have easily fallen asleep. I look up at you, my sleep slowly dissipates as I look. I know what you are going to do. I'm not that dumb. You are going to split every hole I have, no matter if I want it or not. If I am good, I may get the mercy of lubrication. I pray it is so.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:05 PM   #82
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You eyes show fear and comprehension, but you simply lie there. Not attempting to escape. I grab your wrist, bringing it through the loop and tightening it. Repeating the action with the other. This is going to be the most painful thing I do to you, and I want you locked in place.

Taking a thick leather belt from a dresser near the bed, I fold it in half. Playing the loop over your body. "Don't scream." Raising it in the air, and cracking it down over your ass. "You're a bad girl, and you deserve this. Beg for another."
Old 01-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #83
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You tie me down, something I expected from seeing the ropes on the bed posts. But you pick something up, fold it, and tell me not to scream before hitting my ass with it.

How am I bad girl.... "I... God... please.... do it again..." I whisper, though being beaten with a belt isn't what I really want. I don't know how I'm bad when I haven't tried to escape, but then, how can anyone understand men?

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 01-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #84
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just like causing pain, even more than I like fucking you. Maybe it is something that is wrong with my wiring, or maybe I just need to dominate. Whatever it is, I just love it. The belt come crashing down again. The cracking sound of leather on firm flesh rings through the bedroom. Music to my ears. As well as the whimper of pain. I keep cracking you over the ass. "You love it don't you? Beg you master to fuck you in the ass."
Old 01-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #85
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"I... ow ow ow... I love it.... Master please fuck my ass," I whimper, clawing at the ropes and sheets beneath my hands. So fragile, so young and tender I must appear. Splayed before you on my stomach, my back heaving as my ass glows red.

Over and over it has hit me, I could follow every order and still be reminded that you are the one in control. Of course, that's how it works. Please God. What is a man's fascination with anal? Perhaps it is the fact that it is such a strong submission pose. The colon, which is what is fucked, is part of the digestive tract. You die without one. Perhaps it is such, yes? That this could seriously ruin your life. Oh, life's little pleasures. Perhaps more for the sadists than the normal people.

Old 01-25-2010, 11:49 PM   #86
the savage
Privileged Member

I stare at your ass as you speak the words that I commanded. The red welts from the belt standing out on your pale skin. The desire to cause pain welling up in me. Wondering if you truly know what you are in for. Not just now, but for as long as you hold my interest. I know you were virginal the first time, so you can't really comprehend what is about to happen to you.

My thoughts turn back to the reason why you are hear. I watch your hands clench and open uselessly as I position myself above you. Wondering for a moment if I should do something to lube you up. But no, I want the screams. A thrust forward, and I get them.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #87
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I feel you get over me, and I wonder what is going to happen. You are still for a moment and I wonder if you are rethinking this- but you aren't. You thrust in.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHGGGHHHHH THAT HURTS!!!!!!!" I scream piteously. It will do no good. There is blood once more, and dammit, the stretching and friction HURTS! I feel your stomach and chest on my back as I cry and plead into the pillow. "Master please... it hurts please.... stop.... agh...." I whimper into the cotton. "Pleeeeaaassee...." I whisper one more time.

Old 01-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #88
the savage
Privileged Member

You call me master as you beg me to stop. Telling me that it hurts. I know it hurts, I want it to. Letting you scream as the blood lets me slide in and out of you. Enjoying the incredible tightness, and the feeling of it giving way slowly. Raising my hand to strike the back of your hand. An open handed blow landing in time with each thrust forward. "Scream your worthless whore, scream louder."
Old 02-01-2010, 04:33 AM   #89
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I shriek when you strike the back of my hand, it hurts more. I thought I was doing good, being good and getting something small in return. Maybe I can beg for something to cover me at night. Maybe I can please you enough to get it. Tears drain down my face, soaking the pillow as my hand starts to sting and even almost feel bloody. I don't dare move, I just lay there sobbing and screaming in pain, fear and confusion.

"Master PLEASE!" I scream, the sound ragged and torn from my chest like my dying breath. I feel weak and I haven't even been here two days. Please please please...."

Old 02-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #90
the savage
Privileged Member

You're screaming, crying beneath me as I continue to drive into your ass. Grunting all the while. Begging me for some mercy, because you are feeling weak. I want you weak, even if you are being compliant now, I have no assurance that it will continue into the future. So instead of responding, I place my hand on the back of your head. Feeling your sweat soaked hair, I shove you face first down into the mattress. Muffling your cries while I rape you. Leaning down and sinking my teeth into your shoulder.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:23 PM   #91
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I scream again. This can't be happening. It really just can't. But it is, and I scream again as you use my ass hard. But then you bite me, and I cry again, being pushed hard into the mattress. I try to fight, to scream, but my struggles eventually weaken to the point that I cannot move, I do not move, you may well be fucking a corpse, not sure if you would care though. But I am alive, I am breathing lightly, trying to conserve what little air I can get.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #92
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm thrusting into you as haqrd as I can enjoying the screams. As I push your face into the mattress they start to fade, as does your squirming. I war with myself over whether this is a good thing. Fewer screams an struggles lessen the odds that you will be discovered, but I want them. With a growl I yank your head up by your hair. Holding you in place while I ball my other hand into a fist. Slamming it into the side of your head. "Scream for your master."
Old 08-13-2010, 03:15 PM   #93
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can't help but fight now, I must stop your abuse, but then suddenly I am stunned by a hard hit on the side of my head, and I can't see, I can't think, I can't breathe or move or fight anymore. You call yourself my master and I scream at that, "NO! GET OFF OF ME!" I whimper at the end, taking all of the threat out of it, knowing I can't hurt you, knowing I can't win....

(sorry it took so long to answer!!!)