Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #21
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

"Don't say I didn't warn you!" I grin at you.

"Pick up all your uniform and throw all of it in the dumpster besides your cuffs. Next, kick the cuffs over and also toss me your panties. Now turn around with your hands on the dumpster."
bubkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:32 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At first I dont do anything, then slowly I reach down and lift my things throwing them in the bin. Including my underwear. Great, now when I retrieve them Ill smell like trash. The cuffs. Hmmm...I kick them over.

"kiss my ass your not getting my panties you fucking... pervert." I saw, turning around and put my hands on the dumpster.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:57 PM   #23
bubkent

bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bubkent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to bubkent Send a message via Yahoo to bubkent Send a message via Skype™ to bubkent

I stand still for a minute, enjoying the view of your ass. I whistled and laughed "Beautiful ass... Shaped just like a heart."

I quickly walk toward you, keeping my gun aiming toward your head. "Don't you dare try anything, or I'll blow your head off. And trust me, I'll be hurting too, so don't make me do it..." With one hand, I tightly grab your waist and command, "Stick your ass out!" and then the same hand travels down and lightly tap your thighs, "Spread 'em!"

Standing right behind you, with my bulge only inches away from your naked ass.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"get your hands off me!" I bristle. I know what your about. intimidation humiliation. Then youll leave. I still bitterly hope someone comes around the corner. Noone comes. I can do this and hold my head high. I move my legs apart and stick my butt out, only to come into contact with your hardon?

I jump forward into the bin, my mouth opening and heart starting to pound. My mouth goes dry, realising that I'm in real danger, maybe for the first time in my life.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #25
bubkent

Even though I still have my pants on, I can still feel her ass rub up against my hard on for those few seconds. Felt so good that I know I need to have the real thing.

"What are you doing?! If I tell you ass out, you stick your ass out."

My hand roughly grabs onto your waist to pull your ass toward me. Leaning against your body, grabbing your wrists and cuffed them above your head.

"Guess there's no point for this anymore." I toss the gun away.

Moving back a little and kick your legs apart more. My hands beginning groping your soft breasts, pinching your hard nipples.

"Ready for some fun sexy?"
Old 08-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

"no! what are you doing?" surely you know this is illegal! you cant do this kind of thing to women. Dont you know? Your fingers on my breasts and hard bulge pressing against my ass tell me differently. The guns somewhere here in the darkness, fat lot of good with the cuffs on that would do anyway. I feel like Im going to cry if something doesnt stop. Breathlessly I find myself begging and I hate it.
"Please. Stop all this dont do anything youll regret. You wont get away with it. Stop now and we can walk away"
Old 08-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #27
bubkent

"Keep talking... Your voice is making me even harder."

I kneel down to start patting down your sexy legs thoroughly, and I can feel your body shaking when my hands gets higher on your thighs.

"Mmm... Sexy legs officer. I guess all those workouts paid off afterall."

When I am finally done, I get up lean against your body again, with my arms wrapped around you. My hands are placed on your hips and slowly traveling to your pussy.

Before I even reached your pussy, I whisper into your ears, "You're begging now, but I bet your soaking wet. Can't wait to find out..."

Last edited by bubkent; 08-06-2010 at 07:00 AM.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

My voice is making you harder? IS that true? Silently I will myself to keep my retorts to myself. Maybe youl lose interest like some wayward dog, when you get no reactions anymore?

Your hands on my hips make me shudder uneasily, I long to shake them off but I remain still, until they are almost there between my legs right in the ultra sensitive area that leads to my pussy. Its not you touching me that excites me, but that area is so sensitive it makes my abdominal muscles quake and legs weak. When you feel you pushing up behind me so you can reach further down I push hard back to dislodge your hands from reaching my pussy, and put my legs back together with a little whimper.
"Stop it!" My voice comes out in a harsh panicked whisper.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:31 AM   #29
bubkent

I whisper gently in your ears "Keep fighting... I enjoy breaking down a tough one like you."

As I begin kissing you on the neck, my hands grab your thighs again and spread them apart. With one hand moving over your nicely shaved pussy, I quickly insert two fingers, penetrating you slowly. The other hand groping and pinching your hard nipples.

Again, I whisper into your ears "You know that you're the pussy I'll be having ever since I got out of prison? I'll make sure to enjoy every second of this. To top it off, I'll be fucking a cop."

I flip you around and back off a little to take my clothes off, finally revealing my rock hard cock to you. Pointing at it, I laugh "Like this view? It'll be in you soon enough."

I walk back toward you and continue where I left off. Two fingers penetrating your pussy, violating your breast with my other hand, and now sucking on your other breast. Mmm.. So soft...
Old 08-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

"PRISON?" my face curls into a look of disgust. UGH! then a cold wash through my veins, hair standing on end, realising that your already a law breaker, who knows what kind of crimes you got up to, and whatever diseases you might have.
"No! get away from me! DONT TOUCH ME!" I shout, legs squeezed together trying to dislodge your fingers from inside, making me gasp and my breasts heave as I pant, sucking in breaths as panic sets in. "No!" I cry again, moving my shoulder hard and twisting my torso around trying to get your mouth off my nipples. Your had cock pokes into my upper thigh as you assault my body, groping and fucking me with your fingers. My heart speeds and I feel faint. this cant be happening!
"HELP ME!!" I scream, hoping someone will hear. "STOP IT!" I scream at you as my struggles become violent.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #31
bubkent

My fingers immediately escape from your pussy and cover your mouth with my hand. "Are you actually screaming for help this late at night, especially around this neighborhood? How much do you want to bet you'll actually lure more guys who would love to fuck all night long instead of a white knight."

I remove my hand from your mouth and return to penetrate your pussy. As my fingers are moving faster and harder, I'm starting to feel your pussy getting more wet. I watch on as you bite your lips. I decide to relieve some tension and begin kissing your soft lips as my other hand continues groping and pinching your breasts.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:16 AM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

Damn my body, betraying me like this. I bite my lips only to stop myself from hurling abuse and screaming again. It does feel nice on some disturbing level but the humiliation of being finger fucked is too much. When you start kissing me I let you kiss me at first, then kiss back once or twice, then as you lean in deeper I strike, biting your lip hard and spit out the saliva. You stagger back allowing me to deliver a hard kick to you lower abdomen sending you backwards. Adrenalin pumping I run handcuffed up the alley.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #33
bubkent

I quickly recover from the kick and immediately catch up to you. With one arm, I easily lift your body over my right shoulder and carry you back by the dumpster. I roughly lay your back against the concrete ground. My hands grab your thighs and spread them apart, with my hard cock only inches away from your shaved pussy.

"You know... I was going to keep it nice and gentle before, but now you gave me no choice."

With that, I thrust my hard cock into your pussy with much anger and lust. My hips' speed is increasing thrust after thrust, penetrating you harder and faster.

As I notice your mouth opening, I warned, "Scream for help again, and I'll snap your neck."
Old 08-10-2010, 02:54 AM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

"okay okay!" I cry, feeling pathetic at having given in, the sudden anger and threat in you terrifying me into submission. I lay on the cold cement, my hands already going numb from the pressure of you grinding your body against me as you impale and thrust into me again and again.

it had been a while since Id been fucked this hard, and I was ashamed to think it didnt feel all that bad, I just wish my hands were free, for the fear of being beaten or killed is much more intense than what is happening now.

I lay back with my face sideways, down towards the depths of the dark alley and try to ignore your cock sliding in out, gutteral groans and grunts of lust in my ear, feeling you hit deep inside causing an explosion of pain every now and then. I dont scream, but my eyes well with tears.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:26 AM   #35
bubkent

I whisper to your ears as my hips continue to move faster, "Mmm... Your pussy is so damn. I must wonder how long it's been since a man has fucked you like this..."

My lips meets your neck again and start kissing, sucking, and biting a little. "Tell me the truth. Tell me how much you're loving this, how great it feels each time my hard cock thrusts into your tight and wet pussy. You're so beautiful!"

My lips meets yours again as I kiss you passionately, with my tongue inserting occasionally. I make sure not to kiss you for too long, not making the same mistake as last time again. Now, I'm keeping my body straight up, looking down as your perfectly shaped breasts are swaying furiously as I thrust harder and faster, feeling my cock tightening up. As I watch the tears falling down your face, I'm assuming you know what is about to happen. Finally, I explode with long streams of hot, sticky semen going into your tight, wet pussy, overfilling it as most of it drips out. I look at your face reaction gloriously, laughing. "I know you enjoyed that..."
Old 08-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

I know theres no point begging you to stop, I just hope is over with and pray that you didnt catch anything in prison, knowing that it can be a very long time and alot of heterosexual men wont or cant wait for action on the outside with needs.

you ask me to tell you I like it?

"I fucking HATE it" I hiss, then burst into fresh tears or humiliation, while my body si ground into the ground, jolt after jolt as your hips thrust your cock into me over and over, getting harder. You sit up straight, making your cock slide against the upside of my cunt rubbing hard into my g spot, making it feel all too nice. I will myelf to think about something else. Anything to take my mind away from the numbing pressure that could give way to pleasure. I try to sit up but you push me back down, and your cock gets hard and rigid, I know whats coming next.

"Please dont cum in me" I cry, but doubt you would listen if youd even heard. Then you start grunting and watch as your face contorts, your dick in me so deep it hits my cervix and a sharp pain shoots through me as I cry out. Your cock pumps cum into me, so much of it, the heat spreading and your cock is slippery as you again slip in and out of me, making the cum run out into the ground.
The smell of sex thick around us even in the outside cool night air. I roll over onto my side curling into a ball, feeling the cum run onto my upper thigh as you redress.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #37
bubkent

As I pick up my pants, I notice my cock is still a mess, covered with my cum. I slowly walk to your exhausted body to grab a handful of your long hair and lift your head eye level to my cock.

"Lick me clean. If you dare to bite me at all, I swear I'll invite more guys from the bar to join the fun!"
Old 08-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

I have no doubt you will. but really wonder if the men there would do such a thing. Screwing my face up, I gingerly lick at your cock, glistening with the extra cum left over after you massaged it into my vaginal flesh, knowing that Ill end up with the salty bitter taste in my mouth. Instead of sucking then, I spit it out to the ground. "Fuck you" I whisper.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:14 AM   #39
bubkent

With each lick, my cock is slowly getting harder again.

"Fuck you? You know, you should really learn to choose your words properly is situations like this. Cause you might get exactly what you as for."

My arms wrap around your waist to pick you up and throw you against the dumpster, back facing me. With not hands, I held your waist and pulled your cute ass toward me.

"Originally, I wasn't going to lube for you, so your lucky my cock is still cover with my cum and your juice."

My hands traveled from your waist to both ass cheeks, spreading them slowly and enjoying the view.

"So tell me slutty officer... How many cocks had ever fucked you here? Can't wait to find out how tight it is!"

Ignoring your pleas for me to stop, I enter my hard cock into your beautiful, tight ass. My hips slowly moving faster and pumping you harder.