Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Blackmail(One Victim Needed)

It was really just a case of her picking the wrong friends and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I learned that she was about to start her freshman year in college, having graduated at the top of her class and lettering in two sports in high school. Not the type of girl that would cause grave harm to another girl, leaving her scarred for life.

It was just supposed to be a prank, a way of getting back at some girl that had flirted with the wrong boy. She didn't even know what her friends were doing, she was just driving them to the mall and they asked if she'd make a quick stop.

I just happened to be nearby breaking in a new video camera with my dog catching frisbees. I caught her image and her car on the tape.

I gave her an address and a time and waited for her to show up. She would be punished and I would have every fantasy fulfilled.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The instructions in my letter to Katie, asked her to meet me at a public park by the tennis courts. I waited in my car with a clear view of the area, I smiled to myself when I saw her walk up and sit on a bench waiting for me. She was even more desirable then I had even imagined; as beautiful as any young actress or model you'd see in movies. Her skin was milky white, perfectly proportioned, and her blond hair glistened in the sun.

As I walked towards her she looked at me wondering if I was the guy. I smiled and nodded at her confirming her thoughts. I sat on the bench next to her and introduced myself as Jack Barton and she extended her hand to me. That first touch of her skin against mine sent a wave of euphoria through my body. I started with a little bit of small talk about her high school achievements and college scholarship and then moved on to the topic that had brought us together. I handed her an envelope with with still photographs of her in the car at the crime scene.

I said, "Katie, I know your a good girl and you don't deserve to have your life ruined. I'm prepared to destroy of the evidence against you in return for some services that you can provide to me. It would be easier for me to explain what I need for to do at my place. It would be best if we left now."
Old 03-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The change in her expression was dramatic as she opened the envelope. Her eyes widened and smile disappeared as she flipped through the pictures. She listened in silence, not making eye contact, as I made my offer to destroy the pictures in exchange for her services. I pondered what was going through her mind and the decision she would make. As she remained silent it was apparent that she won't be getting into my car this afternoon. I decided it would be best to let the predicament of her situation sink in.

I said, "Katie, you don't have to make a decision today." I wrote my address down on the envelope. "I'll be home tomorrow afternoon, if you agree to my offer show up at 1pm. If I don't show up then I respect your choice and will turn in the evidence. If you do decide to show, trust me, you'll be able to handle what I have in mind. I live in a large house and it always needs some cleaning and projects. Also, as you can tell by the photos, taking pictures is a hobby of mine, you would make a perfect model."

I smiled and walked towards my car, looking back at her as she sat still in shock on the bench.

On the way home I stopped by the mall and bought a cell phone, picked out some outfits, something for the pool, and some white lingerie that I wanted to see Katie wear. I was unsure if she'd show up tomorrow, but I would have everything ready if she did.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It was a restless night, my thoughts wandering on her beautiful pure body and the things I could do to do it. I thought about what I should say to her when I opened the door. The one thing that I decide is that if she walked through those doors, there would be no turning back for Katie, I was going to have her.

I looked at my watch and it was almost 1:20pm, my heart sank and I walked towards the kitchen to grab a beer. As I opened the fridge door I heard the distinct "ring" of the door bell and I turned around and quickly walked to the front of the house.

I opened the door to see her standing in front; she looked nervous and unsure. Finally, she looked up at me with those innocent blue eyes and I said, "Katie, you've made the right choice, think of this as and adventure." I reached down and took her soft hand and led her into my house.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Still holding firmly to her hand I led her into the kitchen and pulled out a chair for her to sit down on. I offered her a glass of water spiked with GHB and she accepted without hesitation. The GHB or liquid ecstasy would make things simpler for both of us; it would synthesize quickly into her blood stream and cause drowsiness and put her to sleep. In about two hours the effects would lesson and she would feel a sense of euphoria, enhanced sensuality, and later some amnesia. As I was telling Katie how pleased I was that she had come here and that she shouldn't be so nervous, her eyes began to close and soon she was asleep with her head on the kitchen table.

I carried her to the basement bedroom, which I had already prepared last night. I laid on her back on the bed and took a few moments to admire her innocents. I removed her sneakers and socks to reveal her perfectly manicured toes, they were painted blue to match her beautiful eyes. She was wearing a skirt which was perfect for what I had in mind; my fantasy was going to play out exactly as I had imagined. I reached up underneath and took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them down her thighs. When they were down below her skirt I could see the pink cotton; I continued until they were off her feet. I was so tempted to lift her skirt and take a look at her virgin pussy but I would wait; this was going to be perfect.

I took out the white lace panties I had purchased and in the same way I pulled them up her legs and under her skirt. I rolled her over on her stomach and removed her remaining clothing. I did allow myself a small pleasure of brushing my hand against her bare breast as I removed her pink bra. The white lace slip that I had purchase was perfect, something a young virgin would wear on her wedding night to consummate her marriage. There was no wedding for Katie today, but we would consummate our relationship in a few short hours.

Ropes and bonds would not be necessary; when she awoke she would not have the strength to fight me off even if she had the desire. I had undressed into only my silk boxers and was on top of the bed next to her brushing her hair waiting for her to awaken. She was the picture of pure beauty; the only thing missing was to see her blue eyes open.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 03-20-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Just like a sleeping beauty, Katie opened her eyes and was back with me. She looking straight at me but her face was expressionless as she tried to focus her vision. Suddenly, they widened and I could feel her attempting to pull herself away. It was amusing to watch the futility of her attempt, I chuckled and said, "Katie, just try to relax, there's nothing you can you do now. Don't worry I'll be gentle with you."

I was in no rush, we would only have one first time together and I wanted the memory to last. I took my left hand and placed it on her bare leg and began to feel her body. Her skin was smooth and warm, her legs were firm and shapely. Just as a one would do with a new girlfriend I advance up her leg accross her hip towards her stomach. touching only the silky material of her white lace lingere.

I looked up and she had turned her head away, no matter I thought. I took her hand and moved it inside of my boxers onto my thick cock. It was already firm and the touch of her fingers shot a bolt of pleasure up my body. I moved her hand up and down my cock until I could take no more pleasure and then removed her hand and took off my boxers. I said, "Katie, now it's my turn to touch you."
Old 03-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I placed my hand on the bottom of her lacey white top she meekly pleaded for me to stop and let her go. She sounded so vulnerable, a young girl reluctant to allow her innocence to be taken and yet at the same time doing nothing to stop my actions. Her eyes were turned away from me but it didn't bother me as I focused on her perfect body. I lifted her top above her stomach and continued until her breast were revealed to my eyes. They were pale, natural, perky, and well proportioned to her body.

My lips move to her left breast and I kissed her nipple, my right hand began to touch her other breast. Soon my hands and mouth were exploring her entire body, I kissed and licked almost every inch, her skin so soft and smooth. My cock was completely hard and I could barely contain myself. I placed her feet on my chest and reached down to her white panties and pulled then slowly towards me. The blond pubic hair on her pussy matched perfectly to the natural color of her hair. I removed her panties from her feet and tossed then to the floor. She lay completely naked and helpless in front of me.

I asked, "Katie, have you ever been touched by a man?" I didn't wait for an answer and moved my fingers on top of her pussy, parted her lips, and began to play with her clit. I continued for a while and then felt just inside her opening and found her moist. I smiled and said, "Katie, your ready for me, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy making love to you." I felt no anger towards Katie, only uncontrollable lust.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 04-04-2010 at 08:30 AM.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 AM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I shifted my body towards her feet and touched her ankle to spread her legs, Katie's expression suddenly changed. Her eyes widened and body tensed and with an unexpected burst of energy she kicked her leg free and managed to roll off the side of the bed. I was surprised, but not upset, this bit of fight in her only seemed to arouse me further. My intentions were to be gentle with Katie for her first time, but know it appeared that I would need to be a bit more forceful.

I moved off of the bed roughly grabbed Katie by the hair and forced her back onto the bed with my weight squarely on top of hers. As we wrestled on the bed I said, "Katie, you know you want this, you'd be smart girl to just lay back at enjoy it". I force both of my legs between her spreading them far enough to enter her body. I took my left hand and placed it on her throat to hold her still and to my hard cock in my right hand. I blindly began to probe her pussy with my cock until I felt the wetness of her opening on the head of my penis. I removed my hand from her throat and thrust hard into her with my cock. Katie's eyes widened as the initial pain of my penetration shot through her body. I felt a wave of pleasure and joy, this simply couldn't be more perfect.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to thrust forcefully until my cock had fully entered her pussy. She was wet but tight and it took a great deal of force to open her up. I completely filled her up and felt the head of my cock hit the back of her pussy. I was still thrusting hard into her maintaining the force I had needed for the initial penetration. I looked down at my beautiful Katie and saw the expression of pain on her face, the tears dripping down her cheeks. I felt no remorse, it was simply an experience that all women must endure their fist time.

I said, "It's okay Katie, I'm going to slow down now." I began to thrust in and out of her tight pussy in a controlled manor with long smooth strokes of my cock. I looked down and watched her body move as my cock went inside. Her perfect tits moving up a down to my rhythm. I took my hand any lightly touched her body and nipples as I continued to fuck her pussy. I felt a constant pleasure in my cock but the images of her body underneath me was even better. I had taken her virginity and soon I would fill her with my seed. I said, "Katie, don't fight it, let your body relax."