Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-08-2009, 03:17 AM   #1
lendava1

lendava1 has initial reputation
Default Cold Case missing episode_The rape of Lily Rush (open for a victim and two rapists)

I'm walking around the house many thoughts running threw my head, as I together with my two brothers wait for this bitch to come home.

Sure,we never had a perfect family live,and we never had a perfect relationship to our father,but is was endurable. And now in the last few weeks it all fall apart,just because an accident which happened 15! years ago.

My memories to that night are very vagueness,I was 7 years old namely..We had our 20 years old cousin to visit,she often visited us,as she liked to play with us. On the night my father ask her if she would accompany him to the shop. He came back couple of hours later,with a bloody had. They were attacked by some group of thugs,who dragged our cousin away. That's what our dad talled to us and to the police. And we can't doubt in our father's words,could we?. ..

And now after 15 years this Detective Lily Rush comes around and accuses our father of raping and killing! Who the hell think she is? That damn bitch! Now our father is arrested waiting for a trial,that would possibly give him a livetime prison!

My younger 16 year old brother came up with the idea,to at the least we could get some retribution. ''It's all her fault,this fucking female detective! Let's kill her!''he yelled out of rage. Some moment I thought about it,and then a flash went through my head:''She's accusing him of a rape? Well, let's give her a taste of that!''

And that brouhgt us here. It was easy to break into her house,the only thing remaining to wait for her come home.. And there she is allready,stopping out of her car,all smiling and
shining in that blue blouse of her. Couple of moments and you will not smile anymore, Lily Rush! We will rape you to dead!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Graphic1.jpg (68.7 KB, 76 views)
lendava1 is offline   Reply With Quote