Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #1
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation
Default Tourist nightmare (rosielawson)

Under the bright hot sun of this coastal dictatorship European country, Mark wearing a sunglass, drinking coffee in a outside café while his men sitting around him. Even his sunglass is bigger than normal sunglass, it still cant cover up his long scar that start from his left eyes to the middle of his face. To him the scar is a mark of victory which he get it from the fight where he claim his place as boss over this city, but to the others it’s a mark of horror.

Although the country is under dictatorship, but its open to tourist, and the beautiful beach scenes here attract many unaware visitors every year. As Mark sitting on his chair and keeping an eye on the street, the black suit hes wearing seem to be too tight and small for his tall and huge body. His shaved head combine with the long scar on his face always give a chilling feeling to the tourists and locals that walk pass by him. Ever since Mark becomes the mob boss of this city, hes been doing all kind of illegal business that earn money fast. Among many thing like smuggling guns, and drug, kidnapping woman and training them to whore and sex slave is Marks favor. Mark always have a taste on beautiful woman with long blonde hair and pale white skin, it remain him of many western stars in Hollywood.

As Mark and his men talking and laughing in the café, one of his man tell him to turn around and look at the beautiful woman that’s walking to their way. As Mark turn his head, he see a pretty blonde that look like what he would see as a model on magazine or tv. Shes walking side by side and holding hand with a handsome guy, as they walk pass by Mark and his men, Mark whistle. “Hi, sexy!”

The blonde woman hears the whistle and what Mark said, she turn around and see Marks face, Mark can see the disgust on her face. The woman wants to say something to Mark but is stop by the guy shes with, he pull her away before she cause some unnecessary trouble. The couple then walk away from Mark and his men, but what they don’t know that Mark has his eye on this pretty woman, and he will do anything to get to her body. As the couple walk farther away from Mark, Mark give an eye signal to his men, and two huge guys stand up and follow the unaware couple.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face Rosie and Tom Lawson

I (Rosie Lawson) and my Husband (Tom Lawson) are enjoying a nice vacation in Europe. My husband owns one of the biggest computer MMORPG gaming companies in the U.S. but he has been very busy working on the release of his latest game for the last 1 1/2. Finally with it near it's completion we have time to be together. So to make-up for all the time we've missed together we went on this vacation 1st class and flash al the way. I knew that going through a country with dictorial problems flashing our wealth and money around probably was not a good Idea. But "DAMN" I threw common sense and caution in the wind and wore the most expensive jewelry and designer dresses I have, thinking this is about romance and I was going to pamper myself as much as possible treat it as if I was in a romance novel and not be scared of the world outside.

O.K. that was a mistake and going through that plaza that way was not the smartest thing in the world. But I told myself my Husband is rich and powerful and that would protect me. Then I saw that man with the sunglasses and a scar. At first I walked closer to my husband for protection. Then I heard a whistle from the direction of the man with the scar. I started to break away from my husband. Thinking "how dare they, don't they know who my husband is, therefore who I am. I'm not some cheap whore, I've been on E.T. and the insider. How dare they!" I started for them claws out when my husband pulled me back whispering, "Leave it alone. Let go back to the hotel."

I wanted to kill, but Tom massaged my ass as we walked and kissed me deeply from time to time and as we hurried to the hotel soon I forgot those men in the cafe. So I never noticed anyone following us. All I could think about as we neared the hotel was peeling the clothes off my husband and riding him to the skies of exctasy.

You have to forgive here, I lost my virginty to my husband ON OUR WEDDING NIGHT. In the ten years of marriage have been completely faithful to pnly HIM. On top of that other than oral sex most of our my eperience has been the missionary position, a few time I get on top. But I've never done anything disgusting like take it up the ass. (I read about it in Romance Novels) But my husband and I have never experimented and seriously I've never wanted to, my husband in fact read in a penthouse about couples Matrubating in front of each other once and I got so offended I didn't let him touch me for three days till I became so hungry for his touch I broke down and forgave him then ravished him to the point he had to crawl to get to the bathroom.I got paid back though for that stunt because that was the day before the YEAR AND A HALF DRY PERIOD. Now I'm hungrier for him more than he knows, besides he doesn't know it but I just came off my period and left my birth control pill at home. I keep taking off his condom before I let him enter me and poked tiny holes in his supply so even when I don't get them off his juices enter me. But smile he doesn't know what I'm after.

We rushed up to the penthouse, we were assured even in this poverty, crime ridden city it was impreganatable. I went into the bathroom to make myself as seductive as possible. I hadn't undressed yet and was applying my best make-up job when I heard the noise outside. I thought it was Tom setting up something for US. I came out, He was knocked out,
"Hey!" I yelled, "You can't be in here, do you know who we are? Tom OH, TOM. Why You!"

I recognized two of the men near the Man with the scar then just as I was about to lunge at one. A cloth was placed over my mouth and I smelled this mediciny smell then the world spun and went fuzzy.

rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:56 PM   #3
darksinner

Afer I sent 2 of my men to go after the pretty blonde, I drive home to my large mansion by the beach, it’s the largest building in the city, it cost me a fortune to get a ok to build it from my friend, the dictator of this country, and a couple of millions to actually build it. With the 10 meter wall surrounding the mansion and all the high up watch tower, it can be call a castle or even a prison. Inside it, its kingdom of its own, once some1 is inside the mansion, he or she can only get out alive by my order, even my dictator friend, unless he send a army that match my men inside the mansion. Its also my place to hide all those illegal stuff that Im smuggling around, guns, drug, and even all the woman I kidnapped inside. Theres also a whore house inside the mansion, where I put the girls I get tire of into serving my rich and powerful friends such as the dictator himself.

Soon after I take a shower, I heard a phone call from the men I send out, they confirm me they have caught the woman and her husband, I also heard the husband put up a fight, so my boys have to show him some manner. My men say they are on their way to the mansion right now, and I trust they will not put their hand on the woman like one of man did long time ago, and they all know about his horrible lesson. After 20mins, I heard the woman and her men have arrived and all set up in the training room, so I go there with my most trusted mute bodyguard, Jake.

As I open up the door of the training room, I see the blonde and her man is all tie up and lying on the floor. Still unconscious and they are both gagged and blindfolded. I walk up to the blonde, and grab her long blonde hair to yank her head up, then I place a bottle of waking drug into her nose, once she smell the strong odor she will wake up immediately.
After I make her smell the drug, I put the drug away.

“wake up sexy, its time to play!” While still yanking her head up, I slap her hard to help her wake up.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face Arrival And First Lesson

Everything Goes Dark.

I think I had a dream, me and Tom on a private beach Naked just us alone the weather perfect, a cool breeze and the sun soft and not to warm. The warmth and coolness wafting over our bodies alternatly. I;m about to embrace my husband when suddenly I feel a sharp tug on my hair. I smell something horrible then all goes black.

I hear in the darkness “wake up sexy, its time to play!” my head is yanked up, yhen I feel a sharp, hard, painful slap on my face.

I struggle but for some reason my hands won't respond and I feel a pain from my shoulders to my hands everytime I try.

My feet won't respond either but don't feel pain just numb as if they are barely there. I feel powerful hands holding me up. I struggle despite the pain.

I hear a painful grown somewhere around me but can't locate the direction it's coming from I try to scream and feel some kind of cotton type cloth in my mouth choking back the screams. I hear a laughter somewher near me outside the darkness, it seems to distort and echo in my ears.

Just then I remember, my husband was knocked unconcious and two burly, beasts from the plaza were standing over him then one came near me, then that's when I smelled the mediciny smell and everything went woozy, and spinning, then dark.

I struggle some more despite the pain.

Then whatever is over my eys is pulled back, the sudden light is blinding and disorienting.

My eyes clear and the first horrible thing I notice is that horrible, ugly man with the scar, expensive suit and sunglasses. But now the sunglasses are off and his peircing eyes are glaring at me like I was a new toy he can't wait to play with.

I struggle even though it is useless and only causes me pain. I spit but the saliva is stopped by the gag and somehow arrives just under my nose. I thrash my head around and that's when I see my husband just starting to wake-up hanging facedown, hogtied, suspended from the ceiling.

"AHHH, so you see, I gave your husband the best seat." That laughter I heard before that sounded with the distorted echo, only this time without an echo but with a cruelty, that seemed almost demonic.

"Jake" The man said. then with a flicking motion only he instructed the Huge mountain of a man what to do.

Jake took a long metalic pole and touched Tom for a second, Tom spasmed and almost became unconscious.

I screamed "Tom!" under the gag.

"It's simple, learn your lessons well and Hubby can be comfortable, cause trouble and, well you both can and will regret it. You see what I had done to him just now was merciful to what I can have done to him and while you watch, knowing as he goes through it all his pain is your fault."

"now let's take a look at my present!"

He made another flicking motion to the man he called Jake then the man went to the far grey stone wall and brought back a huge knife like a dog bringing back a bone. My eyes opened wide, the knife was larger than I imagined any knife could be. "Let me be a good host and put you in something more comfortable." The man with the scar said then laughed wickedly.

I screamed through the gag as the knife dug deep into the expensive fabric but skillfully never touched my skin.

Then with a quick but skilled motion of the knife he cut away my expensive dress, then my slip then my bra and finally my panties for the moment only leaving my garter belt and hose. He looked at my expensive shoes then took them off gingerly more not to destroy their value than out of care. He motioned to Jake and the man took them away. Kneeling and looking up.

"A real blonde I like that." He reach into my pubic hair near my erect clit and stroked. I shivered at his touch, then without warning when he thought I was enjoying his touch in my privates he grabbed just three hairs and yanked.

I screamed under the gag and my sight became blurry.

He laughed at my pain and said, " It's O.K. scream all you want only I, Jake and your Husband can hear you."

"Hey hubby look what I've got." H held his fingers up to my husbands direction."

"Wasn't that fun let ride again."

He stroked his finger nearer my vaginal opening tracing my erect lips, remarking to me and my husband but really to nobody in particular how SLUTTISHLY WET I am. Then pulls out four hairs in an area between my opening and my clit. I screamed but wanted to puke at the same time. He motions to the Huge man and the man bribgs a plastic bag and puts the hairs in it.

"Isn't this a fun game I'm having fun, Let's go again"

I shake my head no but he just goes on massaging my privates, this time inserting a finger and making me ride it, then taking the wet finger and running it under my husbands nose then with amazing speed come back to me and yanks five hairs from near my mounds. He places the hairs in the plastic bag. He goes around probing my sexual area two more
time till he reached seven hairs.

My head spun and I think I passed out

Old 10-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
darksinner

As I poke my wet finger full with your dripping juice to your husbands nose, he didn’t even respond to the touch, my men must have hit his head very hard to given him a concussion, and the electric shock from Jake add more dizziness to his head. So even your husband is awake now but his mind is still unconscious.After I put more of your blonde public hair in the bag, I tell Jake to bring a razor to me, as I standing in front of your naked body with only garter belt and hose on.

“Didn’t your husband teach you to shave your hairy pussy like a good little slut? Guess hes too wimp to control you, but don’t worry I will take charge from now, I’m sure you will love to server men as a good little sex slave rather than be a wife to your wimp husband!” I laugh as I grab the sharp razor from Jakes hands, and tell him to hold your legs spread and still.

Jakes walk behind you, and his strong and rough hands quickly grab your long stocking feet, lifting them up in the air and force them to spread as wide as they can, hes not care you are in pain or not. Now your long legs are spread wide apart in a triangle shape in the air, and your pink little tight slits are wide open for my preying eyes.

“I like all my slut to have a nice shaved pussy, now hold still sexy or I may cut you, this thing is sharp you know!” I laugh louder as I bring the cold sharp razor to your most sensitive skin, and start to trim down your public hair.

Last edited by darksinner; 10-11-2009 at 01:59 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
rosielawson

Red face No Please I Beg (Muffled)

No Please!"I beg under the gag My eyes open wide as I see the razor, uselessly I explain I don't shave because those hair reprsent my being a WOMAN not A Girl.

I panic as you laugh and replace my words with, "What's that oh your thanking me for shaving you. My pleasure of course you don't mind if I don't trim you first or use shaving creame and water? I want this to be an experience you won't forget, besides I don't feel like wasting time getting water, scissors and shaving creme I want to move on to the real fun. Think of it as sharing in a tradition of my country, sort of like tasting a new exotic dish."

I scream and thrash as you explain your going to dry shave me.

"Oh no need to thank me, think of it as a welcome home gift, but you shouldn't thrash around so much, contain you enthusiasm. Otherwise you might damage MY property."

I froze at being called property.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #7
rosielawson

Red face Playtime and competition

You shve me dry as you explain my situatio and some of the rules. You purposely nick me with skillful cut that will heal in a few hour. You purposely nick me at key points of your monolouge to emphasize your points.

When you finish you remark what a nice little girl I look like. You note mentally how the term “LITTLE GIRL” makes me cringe and shiver. You make a flicking motion to Jake and he sweeps every hair and puts them in a larger plasic bag like they were some golden treasure you wanted to keep. You speak all most to youself or Jake or maybe nobody the reason you didn’t use shaving crème is you don’t want them contaminated.

You say to Jake, they need a little sexual marinade and again flick that you want my hands tied in front of me so the fingers are on my clit. Jake take the bag into the shadows then returns and undoe my hands. I take the opportunity and for a brief moment get one hand away and flick at your chin with my manicured hands. I make the smallest most pathetic scratch on your chin before Jake has my hands and binds them in front of me. You feel your chin and your finger comes away with a small drop of blood.Small as a pin prick but your face reddens as if your furious. With lightening speed your finger goes to my right erect nipple. You make a dig at how long they are over an inch and a half. You see me redden in embarrasment.

Taking only your thumb and finger and moving them with skill your able to twist my nipple completely 360 dregrees.I howl in pain under the gag so loud even you can hear it distincly. My eyes open wide and tear. You twist the nipple one more time 360 degrees without moving your hand only using the two fingers. You say,”I want you to make notee of this, I can hurt you phyically so it leaves a lasting mark you can have all your life, or…”You release my nipple and it slowly returns to it’s position “…I can hurt you in ways that never leave an outside mark, but leave as much of an impression that you will never forget.” You laugh and an in an instant your demeanor changes as if the whole purpose of being here is for fun. “Of course all that can be avoided by your learning your lessons and being obedient.” With my hands securely positioned to force me to mastrubate you hold one arm in a vice like grip that forces me to syand in front of you. “Spread your legs wide!” you order.
I obey

A couple of minute later I hear a squeaking behind me and the sound of something rolling. Then it stops right behind me. Jake returns and takes me and spins me around to see a very obscene table with the impression of a female from the waiste up sunken into the table. Jake forces me to bend over and in an instant my body sinks perfectly and tightly into the sunken impression. Jake straps me down so I can’t escape and so I sink

even further and tighter in the form. Then comes around and fits my legs perfectly and tightly in inpressions of my legs on the side. My legs open wide and obscenely so I’m completely helpless and expossed but I feel like a schoolgirl over a teachers desk awaiting punishment. I strange device is placed over my lips and vaginal opening to catch every drop of my juices. But my ass and asscheeks are unobscured avaliable for any use or abuse at all.

You come to my front and lift my head by the hair. You ask me how many times I let my husband see me “play with your pussy”. When I don’t answer you state, “I bet you never have…TSK, TSK,TSK, How dare you deprive him of such a pleasure, we’ll have to fix that.” You flick a switch on the cart and a light lights up beneath my breasts and clit. You pick-up a remote from a tray on the cart and point it behind me. You turn the cart and I can see a screen split three ways. One screen shows my breasts and erect nipples in glorious HD 50 Inches tall, the next my clit and my fingers on them ready to stimulate myself and my wet wide open Love lips even the small cuts are magnified everything large on the screen and magnified. Including how I looked like a pre-teen girl down there again. Small drops of my sexual fluid flow down the collection tube into a bottle inside the cart. I try to turn away but you make me watch a moment at my juices flowing out of me. The third camera Jake or you if the cart were turned around facing Tom and you were standing where Jake is. You hit another switch and the cart starts vibrating beneath my breasts and sexual area. Even befroe you turn me back to face Tom I moan under the vibrations despite my efforts to hold back and deprive you of the pleasure of seeing me weak.

You tuen me back to Tom and he has been repositioned. Things have been put on his eyes to prevent them from being able to close. His arms and legs have been repositioned from a hog tie to outstretched to make him look more like a marionette. His cock and balls have been pulled out of his pants to make them fully exposed and hang out. He’s average size and hard. You be little him making comment like “I;ve seen marbles bigger than those balls and vienna sausage in a can bigger than that cock. I bet you just fantasized abouth havingsomething thicker and longer than a snub pencil inside you.”

Because of the vibrating beneath me I moan on cue almost as if I agree with you. As if you were giving me a gift you say, “that’s O.K. todays your lucky day.
‘ Tom and I moan at the same time.

You grab my hair and say, “you scratched me somebody has to be punished.”
You instruct Jake and he moves toward Tom with the long, silver cattle prod. He runs it over Toms member and Tom screams under his gag but his cock jumps.

You whisper in my ear “I think he likes it.”

Jake does it a few time more on the cock and Tom’s erection grows.

You whisper in my ear again, “were you ever hoping to get pregnate from him?”

A flick of your finger and Jake moves the prod to Tom’s balls and holds them there. Tom flails and screams. Finally loosing control of his bladder and Urine and blood flow into a bucket I didn’t see stratigically below Tom.

You Joke and say, “OPPPS I guess that boat has sailed. I guess if you want to get pregnant now it will have to be with someone else.” You laugh as if what you said were funny, “I guess we will have to teach old hubby how it’s done proper, But he get a glorious HD veiw of the lesson.

Jake takes the prod off Tom’s balls and Tom bright red pants under the gag.

I hear your pants unzip behind me.

You call “LOLA”
naked black woman with breasts three times my size steps out the shadows.She has a thick bush of pubic hair that her hands graze over making me regret the loss of mine.
“This is LOLA, Has your husband ever cheated on you? You would be surprised at what LOLA can do with her tounge.” You motion to LOLA and before my eyes I watched as Tom’s shriveled cock came back to full life throgh the use of her mouth. “We’re going to have competition to see who can climax first Tom or Me. Your job is to show your more of a woman than LOLA and make me CUM first. If you don’t and she wins well you will be punished.” You smack my ASS cheeks. “Hmm your pussy seems to be occupied, I guess you’ll have to satisfy me using your ASS.” You spank me again then spread my cheeks, “HMM, I could be wrong but it appears you have never had anyone fuck you in the ass, is that right?”

I shake my head violently to say please don’t

“You never have? What a nice gift your giving me.”

“oh one other thing, you see in addition to LOLA’s Talent’s you see Hubby has something else to stimulate him, he gets the show of you mastrubating in front of him. So how long do you think he can hold out?” With that you turn the vibration higher making me mastrubate more furiously. While you take your time preparing to enter me, giving LOLA an obscenely large head start.

Last edited by rosielawson; 10-24-2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
rosielawson

Red face The Cometition

As the man with the scar prepares, he takes his time.
Under the vibrations on the table under me and my own fingers on my clit I get closer and closer to an orgasim.
This LOLA, who ever she is knows what she's doing Because Tom is getting closer to erupting like a volcano. His is trying to hold back but between my image on the Big Screen Plasma T.V. In front of him and LOLA's talents it's a matter of seconds, minutes if I'm lucky.
Then despite my efforts not to explode myself I cum hard.
The man with the scar allows me tohave the full orgasim and Tom shoots off a bit (NOT A FULL ORGASIM HE PULLS IT BACK BEFORE THAT PROBABLY PAINFULLY) LOLA also stops her oral stimulation for some reason to help Tom and even let his member soften a bit nefore starting again.
When my orgasim has stoped and Tom has regained a tiny bit of composure the man with the scar spanks me loudly and scolds me loudly like a teen-age girl caught for the first time mastrubating then without warning or lubricating my ass opening at all punchs his thick long member HARD into my bowels.
When Tom took my Virginity 10 years ago it never felt as painful as when this BEAST entered me. I scream under the gag and squirm on the table and despite the pain and humiliation I cum again.
LOLA also starts working on my HUSBAND heatedly. When I finish cumming and as the man in me is pumping like a machine set on ULTRA HIGH, set to tear me up and ruin me forever he spanks me for cumming.
The whole process is too much for Tom and this time he cums like a HOT hawaian Volcano. He spews out so much and so hard there is no stopping or turning back. LOLA steps aside and all of my husbands wet, thick, white seed is allowed to fall perfectly into a pail below.
The man in my ass pumps and tears my inside harder.
He grabs my hair and positions my face so I'm forced to watch every drop of my husbands juices go into the pail while yelling at me that I made him loose the competition and will have to be punished.
Just as my husband finishes, the Man's cock in my ass begins to pulsate as he prepares to unload.
He leans over as the last drops are exiting my husbands member and says, "I bet you would love that nice warm cum down your throat or in your pussy wouldn't you?"
Then with a gesture I couldn't see but know he made, he gives Jake and order.
Will cold indifference Jake walks up to Tom and places the cattle prod right where Tom's bladder would be and in only three seconds Tom release his full golden lemonade right into the pail with his thick, hot white semen.
I groan as I see the contents go to waste and as if it turns the man in me on he relases himself.

"NO!!" I scream under the gag.

As if he is getting satisfaction from it the man dumping his sick load in my bowels say, "THERE NOW YOU CAN HAVE ALL YOUR HUSBANDS SPERM YOU WANT."
Then without warning or tenderness or care on how much it hurts he yanks out. To add hurt to injury he spanks each cheek hard and loud 6 times. I cry under my gag as if I were a little girl punished. Then mercifully I pass out.

Old 10-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #9
rosielawson

Red face The Punishment

Waking up sore and dazed it takes time for my eyes to focus.

When they focus and my mind becomes more aware of my surroundings I find I can't move.

I'm on my back in an oversized bed designed like a little girls bed for a girl about 9 or 10 but a good 50 times larger than it should be making me feel 70 times smaller than I really am. My arm are strapped with some kind of pink lace sewn into the matress. I feel like a helpless little girl in the oversized bed. My feet are also held down with a similar pink lace arrangement but spread in a sort of seductive sluttish way. I look up on the ceiling and can see my image distorted with some funhouse mirror that makes me look even smaller. The nightgown I'm in is a teddy but three times to small for me and so shear that I coudn't show off much more if I were NAKED. My panties are also to small and mostly in my crevices.
The whole thing is obscene.

Digging into my tender skin in fact. Instinct is to pull it out for modesty sake and comfort but I can't move. My head is the only thing that can move and looking around everything is grotesque clowns and oversized and designed for some giant sized 9 year old.
Then I see Tom he's in one corner, still with things on his eyes to keep from closing them but now his cloths and make-up on his face and how he is hung is to look like some clown marienette. But his position is so he is forced every vile thing that will happen to me while totally helpless to do anything his mouth is taped shut and then the tape is covered with a grotesque clown smile.

"Good to see your awake." A voice says from a hidden speaker, "You made me lose the competition and now my naughty little slut whore must be punished for the naughty little girl she is."

I try to say something to realize my mouth is also taped shut. Looking up at the mirror I see my tape is painted in a large open "O" shaped mouth like some blow-up sex doll. "I'm going to let UNCLE BRUTUS punish you, you wicked little girl. Notice we took away your beuatiful large breasts so your chest is flat and smooth like when you were NINE. He likes girls that way. Also though your hands can't feel it your hymen has been restored thanks to a cream my scientenst developed. Only two problems you'll discover. The membrane is twice as thick as nature made it. Also your cervix in fact your whole sexual area is 3 time smaller than when you were a vergin, in another words if you rode a very thin pencil up there it would be painful. That's ok that's why BRUTUS likes little girls. It won't be fun for you, but then this is a punishment anyway so your not suppose to enjoy it. We did think of your HUBBY though and he will get to watch someone else take your virginty. Well UNCLE BRUTUS IS ON HIS WAY SO HAVE FUN!"
"I'M SORRY DON"T HAVE FUN, this is a punishment...WELL LEARN YOUR LESSON WELL."

With that silence as I awaited this UNCLE BRUTUS

Rosie Lawson

:eek
Old 10-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
brutilizer659

brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)brutilizer659 Level 1 (100+)
Default Babydoll Present

The Master gave me a wonderful gift. My own BABYDOLL.
Laying in the bed just waiting for me to open.
All dolled up, with open lips and open legs.
I came up to the bed, she’s just begging for me to pluck her with that open mouth and open legs. My robe open my beast between my legs hungry and begging to tear through her untouched opening between those smooth hairless thighs and mound.
Her chest deliciously flat with long excited nipples.
With one yanks I tore of her tiny baby doll nightgown.
She give a gasp and moan of excitement.
I tear off my robe. I’ve anticipated this so I have nothing underneath. I know my 12 inch long 6 inch thick beast will hurt her, when I fuck grown women it hurts them but I don’t care I want her. Besides the MASTER wants their screams that’s why he sends them to me. I wet my beast with my spit, these girls the MASTER sends me are always tight and dry. I plunge in without warning.
GOD she is tight. A second after entering I reach the obstruction. I love to tear through, but I love to tease and make them wait. Giving them several false starts then ripping through when they’re not prepared. Finally when she stops bracing for it I tear through.
She is so tight. The blood feels good and soon no matter how much she fights I’m punching, and pounding and tearing and wideneing her tunnel till I can’t take it anymore and I’must release my load in her.
I tear off her phony mouth and she let loose an ear shattering howl.
I silence the screams by ramming my mouth hard on her mouth and sticking my tounge deep in her mouth. She excite me so much I druel in her mouth. My beast reawakenken even though his hungers been satisfied and I tear her up more till I release again.
Then I take my beast out of her womb and force her to clean off her juices her blood and my thick white seed. Her mouth is tight and her teeth grate my tool but this just excites me more and my beast comes alive till I’m pumping her face her jaw probably feel like it will rip apart but I don’t care. Her teeth excite me. I ram deep making her throat puff in and out alternatly cutting off her air then letting her breath then cutting off her air with my huge tool. Again I can’t hold off anymore and force her to swallow my thick seed. Then when I’ve emptied myself in her I have to go so I release my piss and force her to drink it. Finally weak I pull out. I use her nightgown to clean myself then walk away leaving her bleeding and naked and sore. What happens next is not my problem I’m tired.

brutilizer659 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 09:49 AM   #11
rosielawson

Red face Helpless

I lay there helpless.

This huge brutes covered with hair from head to toe walks in. His robe is undone and he makes no effort to cover himself.

He looks like some huge Neaderthal ready to club me and drag me into a cave.

He's unwashed and stinks from across the room. He is huge in every part of his body. He pants and deuels as he walks toward me and his breath stinks. His huge hands grope me. I scream in pain under the gag. Then with one tug tears the nightgown, (that wasn't covering anything anyway) It digs into my tender skin and bites as it reluctantly is torn away then with out consideration for me at all as if I was some christmas present for him he tears off the panties in one massive jerk I scream in pain both times under the gag and I think that excites him.. They also bite as they go. My hands are bound but still instinctily jerk to cover myself. He get right to work probing, proding and groping me. I watch helpless as his huge member get unrealisticly HUGE, LONG and THICK. My eyes open wide. Even if my sex hadn't been shrunk I'm sure I couldn't take him but because it is shrunk I'm terified of the pain. I shake my head "NO" in protest but from the look he gives me it's like he misinterperrupts that I'm having an orgasim or something and am begging him to enter me. I tense my body in a futile effort to keep him out.

Tired of just mauling me he getson the bed. with everything so large he should be smaller but next to everything he's HUGE and this add to my terror. He guides himself beween my thighs in tiny opening. With a thrust entering only a half an inch the pain is excruciating. Like no pain I've ever felt and the fact that it's just the slightest tip of his monster head offers no consolation.I tighten more to try to push him out but this only add to my own pain. On his part I think he has no problems entering me and somehow not only am I making it more painful for myself I think I'm adding to his pleasure. He reachs my NEW HYMEN and I prepare but he fakes me out and doesn't rip it. On his second try I prepare for it to be torn but over and over he just teases me,then when I let down my guard and expect him to play with me some more he breaks in when I'm not prepared, When my husband took my virginity it never hurt so much. I scream but he just rides me like I was some new toy. Then his massive 250 poinds comes down on me as he positioned to put more force behind his thrusts. I now have to work to breath while trying to find away to survive the pain.

He reaches to the tape and tear my hair as he rips it away the tape biting my skin as it rips I scream but he plants his mouth over mine sending his tounge deep in my throat and drueling in my mouth as he kisses me his beast member relentlessly ponding and tearing I scream but this just excites him more. Suddenly I feel his member pulsate I scream "NO!" in is mouth I don't want his seed in me I don't want the chance I may have this creatures child. He releases in me. To my horror he doesn't pull out but stays in suffucating me with his weight till his member re hardens then he rides me again till he cums in me depositing his seeed a second time. Then sits on my flat chest he makes me clean my blood cum and his cum off his cock then rehardening despite my teeth grating on his member he fucks my face till he shoot his hot, sticky, slimy seed down my throat then he shoot his hot lemonade into my throat and make me drink it. Finally he get out of the bed, and walks away as it I'm nothing more than dirty sheetshe's jerk off on and gone to find somethng else to entertain himself with. Bleeding below, I puke up his piss sperm my juices and blood. I see my husband off in the corner tears smudging his clown make-up. But to my horror his cock is rock hard. I turn my head to the side of the pillow not covered in waste. Unfortunately this forces me to stare at my husbands raging hard-on I cry and close my eyes and soon am asleep.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:21 PM   #12
rosielawson

Red face Bath Time

When I wake-up I'm naked in a bath tub.

My breasts are back to the way they use to be full and healthy and though I'm hazzy my mind determines they must have never been removed but useing Hollywood prostetics they must have been strapped and covered to give the illusion they were gone. My pussy is still quite shaved and bare though. To my horror I'm in the tub naked and being washd by that BLACK woman (LOLA) that had been orally servicing my husband. My husband is in the corner of the room in a cage naked forced to watch me being bathed TOO erotically by this woman her huge breasts brushing and rubbing my breasts as she washes me.
I notice a small scar on her throat about where the human vocal chords are.
Sometime in area that makes me uncomfortable with having another woman touching. I struggle to get up out of the water and away but I feel to sore and week from my time with that beast and despite my revulsion the warm water and her soft touch are soothing. Again I'm offended that as my husband is forced to watch and is chained to the bars of the cage he is in has an erection.

Then as the woman is bathing me she kisses my mouth hot and passionatly and deeply. At first I want to throw-up and run but can't then I start thinking that bastard husband if he enjoys it let's give him really something to watch and I start kissing the woman back our breasts mash together closer and the nipples play with each other like happy children despite my hatred at being touch intimately by another woman a partof me enjoys it and she does nothing to resist my advances and soon we are kissing and soaping each other passionately and erotically.

I don't know it but ib the same corner of the room as my husband is bound a video camera is watching.

The woman then takes my head and pull it off her mouth and forces it on her huge wet breasts and forces her right nipple into my mouth and my head deep into her soft supple breast. I resist but soon submit. She squeezes her breast and to my shock and horror shoots fresh warm milk into my waiting, wanting, sucking mouth while holding my head with a strong grip so I'm forced to take the liquid.

Rosie Lawson

Last edited by rosielawson; 10-24-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #13
vixen2280

vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)vixen2280 Level 2 (200+)
Smile Bath Time As Ordered

My NAME IS LOLA

I'm a LARGE BREASTED BLACK WOMAN about 30 years old.

My Master has had my voice box removed as he doesn't like his servant woman to talk. As he puts, it for "what he need from me he doesn't need me to talk". So what your hearing are my thoughts as I write them down.
My Master is a CRIME KINGPIN in a east European town, but just because the village maybe small he has a lot of wealth and power and can and does do whatever he want. He has a castle, it really is or was a castle back in the dark ages and has seen tyrants come and go. But it has a maze of rooms and is like a village in the village. He has cameras all over the place and enjoys watching sexual games everywhere in the castle. He also has a cast of pervs (MAYBE I ONE OF THEM) To play out thier and his sick fantasies where ever and when ever he wants. In my defense, while others (LIKE BRUTILIZER) do things because the MASTER provides victims for them and the MASTER watches, I just follow orders no matter how sick they maybe. Thats my job. so after Brutilizer (UNCLE BRUTUS) got through with his new aquisition I was orderd to clean her up. Two other servents brought her to the bathroom along with her husband they caged up in a corner of the room and I started bathing her.

He likes blonde american women "STARLET TYPES he call them" He has a new aquisition

I only do what the Master rders though personally (Sexually) I swing both ways and in fact was given a brief rest from my duties a few week earlier when I gave birth to "THE MASTER'S BABY BOY"

I'm in the bath bathing the blonde woman. The Master who ordered me to seduce her husband earlier in front of her, has now orderd me to seduce her in front of him. (UNCLE BRUTUS) was very hard on her, though with his equiptment even if he didn't try he couldn't help it. The point being when they brought her to me to bath she was in shock and so exhausted she barely knew where she was or what was happening I believe. This worked in my favor as I could obey THE MASTER and hand her off to another part of the castle.

Her skin is so soft and creamy. I haven't been wih much of anyone for weeks except her husband and that was just a blow job as he hung helpless. She is so nice and I want her so much. I kiss her wanting to get into her as deep as I can, then my breast ache for her especially as I have all this milk in them and my son "MY MASTER'S SON" is being breast fed and cared by someone else. I put her head to my breast and make her drink, not to be mean but I need her touch, her mouth. After I have her drink from both breasts I want more. MASTER refuses to lick me down there and I so love it when anyone services me down there. Though I was shaved when I gave birth my hairs down there grew back very quick thanks to some formule My MASTER'S doctor gave me. This DOCTOR has many weird formules that out right violate the rules of nature. And can and does use them for good as well as evil purposes. "For example" speeding hair growth in me to avoid the slow painful process or they can return a woman's maidenhead and make her go through the painful process of loosing her virginity over and over again as a punishment."

I mention this because I want this woman's touch but I regret the formule not only grew my hairs down there back but twice as thick as they ever were. But after I and her get out of the tub and lay beneath her caged husband I force her between my muscular thighs forcing her head deep in my hairs, I don't want her to suffer but I want her so much.

vixen2280 is offline   Reply With Quote