Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-06-2009, 01:57 AM   #1
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Nighttime Secrets *one male*

11:00 shines brightly on my watch. I should get home. I often lose track of time sitting out here on the rock behind the school playground. The moon is full tonight, and all the crazies come out then. I am wearing black jeans and a black v neck, but my pale skin shines brightly in the moonlight and reflects off of my hazel eyes. I pull the hood of my black jacket over my black hair and stuff my small hands into my pockets as I start to walk the ten miles back to home. It is quiet tonight. It is also a little cold.

*first person please*

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #2
dirtyrocka

dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)dirtyrocka Level 1 (100+)

''Fuckin' bitches...all of 'em!'' my inner mind screams in my head as I trudge despondently and furious through the school grounds.

Earlier I had been in a local bar chatting up some local whore, spending money on beer, getting her drunk with the intention of fuckin' her good later on...wether she wanted it or not, preferably not!

But just as I was about to leave with her she announces that her fuckin' boyfriend was coming for her!

''The bitch....she'll pay...I'll get her someday!'' I kicked the damp grass in frustration my cock stiffening as I imagine raping her, her struggling only turning me on further...

''Mmmm, man I'd love to actually do it if I ever had the balls.'' I thought to myself.

It had been a long time fantasy of mine to physically rape a girl or woman, wether it be a teen or a mature I wasn' bothered but the fantasy of this act was a huge turn on for me, and if they were wearing pantyhose even more so!

I had got in the habit of carrying a dark coloured stocking bunched up in my pocket along with some latex gloves and a small bottle of chloroform 'just in case' but in reality they never got used it was just more fuel for my fantasies, I'd go out and follow women imagining myself overpowering them and raping them as I fondled my 'rape kit' in my jacket pocket, many a time I would ejaculate into my pants as I followed a 'victim' my imagination running riot.

I spied movement ahead in the darkness, a small plume of smoke hanging in the air, curious I crept towards the smoke, keeping in the shadows and checking for anyother people nearby.

As I got nearer I suddenly realised it was not 'smoke' as first thought but a persons breath in the cold night air, I crouched in the shadows and watched.

Slowly I crept nearer, sat on a large rock, not far from the sports annexe sat a young girl!

She was deep in thought, I paused about twenty feet from her deep in shadow.

''Man you are one hot little bitch girl!'' my mind screamed as I took in her appearance.

Maybe five six in height, long slim and toned looking legs encased in tight ass hugging jeans, a black V neck top showing off a set of firm breasts, the cleavage easily visible in the clear moonlight, she stood up slowly flicking the hood of her jacket over her head covering her long dark hair, small hands smooth and white as alabaster stuffed tightly into her pockets as she began to walk towards me, head down lost in her thoughts, or maybe she had an Mp3 player on, lots of the kids do nowadays.

My hand squeezed the 'rape kit' my mind doing somersaults and screaming at me as my cock pushed painfully at my pants, the erection almost painful in it's exquisitness.

''Fuck....fuck....what should I do!'' my thoughts whizzed through my head as I realised that this was my chance, a chance to fulfil my fantasy, no witnesses, just me and my prey,

''C'mon do her...you know you want to...and you've got the equipment and the opportunity...FUCKIN' DO HER!''

I grunted, my mind made up, I tremulously pulled out my rape it, pulling the latex gloves on, the stocking mask going over my head snugly distorting my vision slightly, I pulled the Chloroform out of the bag and soaked a pair of panties liberally in it,

''How much....I don't fuckin' know...hurry man...hurry!'' my mind literally seemed to be screaming, my hands trembling, breathing in short spasms as adrenalin and nerves coursed through my body.

The smell of the Chloroform seemed to hang in the night air I was convinced she'd detect it before I could get into position, she was close now I watched as she slowed down and stopped not ten feet away.

''What the fuck is she doing...shall I run at her...wait what?'' I was a ball of nervous energy, I was gonna rape this bitch....ME...soon it would no longer be fantasy!

I watched as she fiddled with something in her hands, she was indeed using an Mp3, good she wouldn't even hear me pounce, she slowly moved past me...I readied myself.
dirtyrocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #3
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"For the love of...." I mutter, trying to get the song I want. I find it and it starts playing, and I have to turn it down a bit because I realize I cannot hear what is going on around me. A weird scent hangs in the air, but that happens alot and I dismiss it.

Two miles down, eight to go. I hope I can get there with no problem.

I look around me, the hood blocking my peripheral vision. I duck under a low hanging branch, since being 5'1" doesn't always mean you are short enough to get under everything. I see a sign on the bridge ahead telling me that only 2000 pounds are allowed and I giggle since I am 107 pounds. I am oblivious to any danger.

*make sure when referring to me you say "you" if you wouldn't mind please and thank you*

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 10-08-2009, 03:35 AM   #4
dirtyrocka

I watch the girl glance around before setting off again, she walks past me hiding in the bushes, so close I can smell her scent.

I step out behind her silently and, my whole body shaking in anticipation, adrenalin, nerves and a little fear I pounce!

My hand snakes out before me, the Choroform soaked panties in my hand,

-It's like one of those video games, where you only see your hand!- my mind says in amazement.

You start to turn as you sense movement behind you.

-Shit...she's heard me!- my inner voice cries.

My other hand grasps your waist sharply pulling you towards me, as your head jerks forward with the momentum the panties are pressed firmly into your face covering your nose and mouth stifling your mounting scream.

-Fuck....this little bitch is strong!- I think to myself as you struggle furiously, we fall back against a tree as your fingers and nails scrabble at my face, trying to scratch me, your nails snagging on the nylon stocking mask tearing it slightly, I hold you tighter trying to restrict your movement as I wait for the Chloroform to take effect.

-Jesus how long does this stuff take?- I think as we fight furiously as tho' for a long time, in reality probably only minutes.

I feel your struggle slowly getting weaker as the ether takes over, my hard cock pushed against your butt crack, my body pushing and jerking against it as I involuntarily push as though trying to fuck you through your tight jeans, your eyes begin to close your last sounds my voice in your ear, my lips so close the nylon brushes your ear lobes.

''Heh sleep bitch, sleep, that's it honey....you're mine....''

Blackness envelopes you like a cloak.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:42 AM   #5
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I hear movement behind me, but before I can tell what is going on, a cloth is on my face with an arm around my waist. I claw at you, and I feel some sort of mask. I get weaker, though I wouldn't if there wasn't chloroform in the mix. My earbuds have been pulled out, and I hear our struggles.

I feel your cock against my ass, and I know what is going to happen.

"No!" is my final muffled cry after I hear what you say. Your voice fades, and I try hard to stay above, but to no avail. Jesus save me, I think as I slip into sleep.

*thanks*

Old 10-08-2009, 10:21 AM   #6
dirtyrocka

''Fuck..'' I gasp as you finally fall unconcious, your limp body falling against mine as we both slump, you from the Chloroform, me from the exertion.

I extract myself from under you, heart hammering in my chest as I take in your unconcious body.

-I wonder how long this Chloro' will keep her out?- I think to myself as I place my ear to your mouth checking for breathing, your warm breath brushes my ear steadily,

-Good, she's alive at least- I think relieved.

I touch your face feeling your silky smooth, creamy white skin, marvelling at how I can touch your body without any reluctance, I moan as I stroke the roundness of your breasts, the nipples soft and unresponsive, I feel animal urges rising, wanting to rip your clothes off and fuck every orifice, my cock throbs in urgency.

-NO!....must remain calm, at least for now.- I chastise myself as I look around for a suitable place for my fun to begin.

I look at the old sports annexe, a smile spreading across my face, I lift your sleeping body over my shoulders,

''Nice and light babe.'' I grunt appreciatively as I hoist you effortlessly over my shoulder and set off briskly towards the annexe.

I feel your long hair brushing my cheek, it smells as though freshly washed, I catch a glimpse of your waistband and spy what looks like the top of some black pantyhose.

''Ooh babe...you got those on just for me?'' I coo in your ear as you still sleep.
I laugh to myself, ''Damn this is gonna be fuckin' great!'' I say as we arrive at the annexe.

After easily breaking the padlocked door I drag you in, your head limp on your chest, lolling back and forth as I drag you gripping you under the arm pits, your long legs outstretched, black heeled boots dragging on the floor.

Finally we're in, I look round for some lighting, no fear of anyone seeing anything at this time of night, we're completly alone.

''Ahh..'' I exclaim finding the circuit board and powering up the lights.

A harsh light fills the room, it's the old gymansium, an old gym horse stands in a corner, a few padded mats for falling gymnasts still litter the floor,

-Excellent..- I think to myself, -at least we can be 'comfortable' whilst we fuck.- I chuckle to myself.

But the lights, ahh the lights are too harsh..... to unforgiving, I kill a few sending the room into deep shadows and making it a lot more menacing.

-That's much better!- I think to myself.

I turn my attention to you, your beginning to show signs of coming round, a quiet moan escapes your lips, your eyes still shut, breathing lightly, your legs moving slowly as though still drugged.

-Fuck, she's waking...now what!- I begin to panic, what am I to do, what if she screams, WHAT so many questions!

-CALM DOWN- my inner voice screams at me, soothing, calming, I look round for something to restrain you.

I check the changing rooms, in one of the lockers I find an old judo uniform, the belt is ideal for tying your arms, on the way out I see an old pair of gymnasts pantyhose, -good for a gag!- I think as I pick them up and return to your awakening body.

Your kinda crawling on the floor, still partly unconcious, eyes still shut, but part of your in built survival is telling you to leave...GET AWAY...but you know not why.

I take in your tightly clad ass as I approach from behind, I roughly grab your arms causing you to fall face first onto the hard wooden floor.

'Ahhhhh....' you moan at the sudden pain.

''Shut it slut, where do you think you're going then?'' I grunt evilly as I roughly bind your arms tightly.

Your eyes spring open, legs kicking out screaming as you suddenly awaken your last thoughts of a violent struggle with a masked attacker.

'Aiiieeee....help.....hel..mmmmmph!' your cries are stifled as the pantyhosed cleave gag silences you nicely.

I move round to let you see me, your legs pushing you back across the floor, eyes wide in terror.

''Well hello....BITCH!'' I curse grabbing your booted ankles and dragging you back to me, you kick out catching me just next to my balls, I grunt at the pain.

''Oof....you fuckin' WHORE!'' I lash out, grabbing your hair with one hand I slap you hard with the other, the crack resounding in the empty gym.

SLAP!

''You slut, you really are one fiesty bitch, good I like 'em like that!'' I laugh as I stroke my groin lascvicously in your face.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:17 PM   #7
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I hurt from the gag and the bindings, and your hand in my hair limits my movements. But not all of them.

I send my hips up into the air, kicking my booted heel hard right into the bridge of your nose.

I hear it crack, and you groan and let go of my hair as you fall hard on your ass. I roll quickly, and notice a door.

Getting up quickly, my fear pumps through my body, making it much stronger and faster than normal.

As I run, I try to get the bindings off and I spit the gag out. I slam through the door, not breaking speed. I run fast, faster, faster. I see a business up ahead. I have to get there. The lights are on, I see people. I don't waste my breath screaming, I just pound forward.

I am almost there. Almost there. Almost.

My body slams into the window of it, and my hands, now free, pound the glass, trying to get attention. But before anyone can look up, I hear you. I turn and run.

I have to get away. There is a police station near by. I run hard, but my body is going to fail soon.

I see it. There. Ahead. Must get to the police station.

Suddenly I sense you close, and grab the bindings that were around my wrists and turn around. I wrap it tight around your throat and knee you hard in your stomach, just under the ribs. You bend over double and I elbow you in the back of the neck, then run again, taking the binding with me.

"HELP ME! RAPE!" I scream, running harder. Almost there...

*I am not an easy victim now that the savage taught me, I hope you have fun. I truly do, because I am : ) *

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 10-08-2009 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
dirtyrocka

''Ahhhhhh.......FUUUCK!'' I scream, blinding white light fills my eyes, billions of tiny stars going off in my head, pain, snot, blood, I struggle to make sense of what's just happened as I see you sprint for the door.

I groan as I struggle to my feet, adrenalin kicking in, fear of the bitch escaping, maybe me being caught, I charge after you, coughing snot and blood as I go.

''You fuckin'....WHORE!'' I scream, ''I'll fuckin' KILL you bitch!'' I spit as I see you crash through the door, fists banging on the plate glass window furiously, trying to attract attention.

I reach out nearly grasping your hair, you spin and charge away but I'm on you....suddenly you twist... and attack ME!

This sudden change catches me off guard, I feel the pantyhose bindings that I'd used on your wrists go round my throat, twisting trying to choke me, my fingers prying the fabric away a sudden sharp pain the wind rushing out of my lungs....

''Oooooffffff!'' your knee connects just under my ribcage winding me but not badly, another pain more stars in my eyes as your elbow crashes down on the nape of my neck, I feel myself nearly puke and pass out with the pain, but adrenalin and fury, not unlike your own is spurring me on, giving me strength I never knew I had.

I pick myself up slowly, every bone and muscle aching and screaming for mercy as I chase after you, your own voice echoing in the empty halls as you try to attract attention from the nearby Police station.

-SHIT....this bitch has to go down....and NOW!- my mind screams at me.

I'm closing in when luck finally turns my way, as you round a corner a touch too fast you careen off a wall knocking your balance off, instantly I'm on you.

''Got you bitch!'' I shout as I slam your head into the floor face first.

''Aiee....'' CRACK! your nose bursts, blood and snot spraying, using the handful of hair I do it again....

CRACK!

''Heh how d'ya like that bitch...huh...not so fuckin' smart now are we BITCH!''

CRACK! your head hits the floor a third time, your barely concious, your eyes rolling, blood smeared all over your face, groaning, arms feebly trying to push me away.

''Gonna teach you a lesson in manners SLUT....starting right now!''

I pull my zipper down quickly and pull my erect cock out, the cool night air caressing the glans, pre-cum oozes from the tip.

''C'mere slut, this is for starters...oh and just in case you have any smart ideas....''

CRACK! your head hits the floor again stunning you.

Grasping your hair in two great handfuls I force you onto my shaft, your lips purse tightly trying to stop my cock from penetrating your mouth, I can feel you wanting to bite, I twist your hair painfully.

''Don't even try bitch, your gonna take this and then we can really start you fuckin' WHORE!'' I spit venomously.

I begin to thrust hard and deep into your mouth, I feel your teeth grazing my shaft, your hot lips compressing as I push your face deep into my groin, holding you tight as my cock hits the back of your throat, you gag, your constricting throat masturbating my cock almost.

''Aahh..yeah bitch...that's it slut you fuckin' gag bitch, plenty more to come slut!'' I moan in lust.

I pound your mouth furiously, there's nothing you can do, too stunned and weak to fight for the moment your head rocks back and forth painfully as my cock invades your mouth, thrusting quicker and quicker!

I feel my orgasm approaching fast.

''Oh yeah bitch, that's it honey...nearly there...nearly...''

I pump furiously into your mouth you taste my pre-cum it's getting thicker your hands are futiley trying to push me away but your just too weak,

''Heh...here I cum bitch...here....I....CUM!'' I scream as my cock erupts inside your mouth, I hold you tightly your hands pushing furiously as you gag on my thick salty sperm, it empties deep in your throat, your gagging stroking my shaft making me cum even more!

Gradually my cock softens and I withdraw, blood, snot and vomit spew from you as you lie coughing and retching on the floor.

Giving you no respite I drag you up by your hair and throw you in the locker room before the washbasins.

''Wash yourself bitch...clean yourself up and no fuckin' funny stuff, I've only started on you whore!'' I say menacingly.

''Oh and one other thing slut...leave all your clothes on...I do so like unwrapping my presents'' I say with an evil smile, I watch you wash and brush your teeth with toiletries from and old gym bag.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #9
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Almost!

Almost!

I scream, taking the corner too fast.

"NO!" I say, trying to get up, but you are on me. "AIEEEE!" I cry as I am shoved down onto the floor.

Three times, Crack, Crack, Crack. You speak and move, then once again, Crack. I can't move.

Out of nowhere, your thich cock is in my mouth, and I can't fight back as you fuck my face.

I feel you cum in my throat and it chokes me, but I spit it out with the blood when you let me go.

My head aches when you pull me up by my hair.

I clean up, but only because I want to, not because you told me to.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 10-09-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #10
dirtyrocka

I watch as you finish up your face and hands now clean, your hair still wet from the rinse you gave it.

I feel my cock stiffen once more as you bend over to adjust your boots, your tight ass turning me on.

''C'mere whore!'' I snarl grabbing you by the throat and squeezing tightly, you choke, fingers scrabbling trying to break my grip.

''Now the real fun begins bitch!'' I spit as you glare through tortured eyes, defiance still glinting.

I drag you into the hall again and throw you onto the cushioned mats,

''Might as well be comfortable bitch!'' I growl as I slowly walk towards you slowly stroking my cock, masturbating myself to full hardness.

You look up, disgust on your face as I reach down and pull your Jeans down forcibly, exposing...as I suspected and hoped pantyhosed legs in a deep but sheer navy color, your toned muscles visible through the sheer nylon.

''Oh man...that is just fuckin' sexy as hell!'' I gasp, my hand pumping slowly but furiously, pre-cum flying from the tip of my glans.

I grasp your hair tightly,

''No funny stuff bitch....take the jeans right off...and put those fuckin' sexy boots back on....now!''

I stand back watching you strip, all the while pumping my now rock hard cock slowly and purposely as you strip.

''Mmmm, fuck you gonna really get it now whore!'' I say excitedly.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You choke me and I try to get you to let me go.

You are disgusting, you have like some sort of fetish of pantyhose.

I ignore your mastrubations as I take off the jeans and put my boots on, my mind reeling. You must have always wanted to be a rapist, but never went to one for pointers.

I watch you, almost twitching as I listen to you. I wait.

Old 10-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #12
dirtyrocka

I watch you finish up, I move quickly... roughly pushing you into the gym hall, your cursing and bitching at me as you stumble through the doors tumbling into the gym.

I drag you by your hair, your feet scrabbling for purchase trying to relieve the pressure from your hair being pulled.

I stop just before the old vaulting horse and speak.

''Bend over it bitch!'' I instruct, you look back with defiant eyes.

''Go fuck yourself asshole!'' you spit back.

SLAP!

My hand snakes out slapping you hard, blood trickles from the corner of your mouth as your head snaps back.

''Language bitch!'' I snarl.

You gaze from under hooded lids, your anger barely contained.

''Bitch you need to learn some manners.'' I say.

''Oooooffff!'' the breath rushes out of you as I punch you deep into your soft belly, you double up instantly not expecting it,
as you double up I move deftly behind you pushing you forward over the gym horse, your stomach nestled on the padded top, hands quicly secured to hand holds located at the bottom of the gym horse, moving quickly to your ankles I do the same to your feet and stand back to admire my handywork.

''Man you have got one seriously fine ass slut...fine indeed!'' I punctuate this with a slap to your ass.

SLAP!

''Ahhh, you fucker!'' you shout in pain.

I gaze at your ass cheeks trembling from the impact.

Suddenly I drop to my knees and bury my face in your ass cheeks, my tongue and fingers probing urgently, you squirm as you feel my tongue through the hose pushing between your labia, my finger pushing into your ass painfully.

I stand back looking at your head struggling to see what's going on behind you, your long hair hanging down exposing the nape of your slender neck.

Still cursing and swearing you don't hear me remove my belt, nor do you see me wrapping it snugly round my hand.

''What have I told you about your language slut...I warned you!''

You hear the swish of something moving through air very quickly, then blinding pain as the belt slams into your ass.

''Aiiiieeeeeee!'' you scream out as your world explodes in pain, millions of little stars going off in your head.

''Ahhh, that's better slut, now you begin to understand'' I say as I strike your ass again, the cheeks darkening under the hose as they bruise almost instantly.

''Ahhhhhh...please...please you bastard!'' you plead.

''Please you say?....certainly....have this bitch!''

CRACK!

The belt stings your ass again, this time tearing the hose, the laddered fabric opening up exposing your milky white ass now scarlet from the beating.

I drop down kissing, sucking, biting your flesh, once more my tongue and fingers probing incessantly.

''Damn bitch you are dry!'' I say spitting onto your ass trying to work my finger in as you wail in pain.

Suddenly I remember the shower gel in the locker room you used earlier, quickly I dash back retrieving the bottle eagerly.

I smother my now rampant shaft in the soapy gel, emptying the rest over your ass, you jump slightly as you feel the cold gloopy liquid hit your ass cooling the stinging ass cheeks.

I postion myself behind you both hands gripping your ass as my cock nudges your butthole.

''P-please...no..not that?'' you wail as you realise just what I'm wanting.

''No?....No?....too late for that fuckpig, way too late!'' I grunt as I push hard against your unerelenting hole.

''Ugh....f-fuck your tight whore!'' I grimace as I push hard.

Slowly, ever so slowly, your ass begins to part, sweat is pouring off me, my breathing laboured with the exertions, even with the lube it's proving tight, but I can see my glans beginning to penetrate your virgin ass.

I watch in wonder as the bulbous head of the glans slowly works it's way into your tight ass, I push and push, adjusting my footing as it slowly but inexorably enters, suddenly....

''Ahhhh.....oh fuck yeah!'' I gasp as your ass suddenly opens allowing my cock to slide in, your hole contracting aorund my shaft as the glans finally breaks through, I have a feeling of intense warmth, and a tightness that's drawing me in.

''Mmmmm, man this is better than I could have ever imagined you whore!'' I say breathlessly as I look down at my balls nestling in the crack of your ass, I stand still savouring the sensations, the feel of your ass still contracting and dilating as it struggles to deal with this unknown invader, your cries now stifled moans as you strive not to cry.

I move back slowly, my shaft withdrawing smoothly almost to the tip, then I glide back in again balls slapping against your ass lightly.

''Mmmmm, oh man I'm not gonna be able to last too long bitch, Jesus this is just sooooo fuckin' filthy!''

I begin to piston in and out smoothly, your ass shaking with each thrust, becoming more powerful as my orgasm approaches, I grip your ass tightly, fingers digging into your flesh as I steady you,

in...out...in...out...in...out

I continue to fuck your ass, getting faster and faster, more violence as I slap your ass cheeks each time I ram it home, balls now slapping you hard,

''Ahhh...fuck....oh yeah...oh yeah.....oh shiiiiit!''

I'm in a frenzy now, thrusting in and out like a man possessed, your no longer a person, just a 'toy' my own life sized love doll, my own personal fuckpig!

inoutinoutinoutinoutinoutinout...innnnnnnn!

''YEAH....FUCK YEAH....TAKE IT BITCH!''

with a final triumphant scream I thrust hard, head thrown back eyes screwed shut in ecstasy, stood up on tip toe ass clenched as I push with all my might deep into your ass, as though trying to poke your eyes out from the inside!

I cum deep inside your ass, I feel my seed spewing forth, hot and sticky, my knees buckle with the intensity of the orgasm causing me to collapse onto your back.

''Oh fuck babe....shit oh fuck!'' I gasp as I feel orgasm after orgasm seem to hit me, my whole body trembling, my cock twitching and bucking as small globules of seed still ooze forth, I listen to your own laboured breathing as my cock finally softens becoming flaccid, it slowly 'oozes' out of your defiled ass like some slimy worm or snake.

I slump to the floor, my hand wrapped round one of your still bound and hosed, (Although now in tatters) legs, I lie gasping catching my breath resting my head on your calf muscle.

Something drips on my hand, I look up to see still warm but rapidly cooling cum oozing out of your ass, I smirk...

''Heh now that's a fuck bitch, don't think you'll forget that in a while?''

I hear an unintelligble murmur from the otherside if the horse, I stroke your hosed calf and feel your leg tense as continue,

''Mind, still got one hole to fill, and some firm lookin' titties to play with yet bitch...still got time!''

I grip your calf as I slowly raise myself up before stumbling to the washrooms to freshen up.
Old 10-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

(can you please not control what I say? You are making this a story rather than roleplay)

"Aaaiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" I cry each time the belt hits me. You disappear, then return. Time passes, and out of nowhere you are shoving yourself into my ass. "NO! NO! Nooooooooogghghhhghhhhh...." I say as pain overwhelms me.

Time passes and you cum inside of me, but you say something about my slit and breasts, and I moan.

"No no no no....please....."

Old 10-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #14
dirtyrocka

(Apologies wasn't thinking, )

I return to find you struggling to free yourself, laughing I stride over and untie your bonds figuring your too wasted to really do any damage.

I run my hands over your ass the sticky cum still on your skin,

''Heh, fuck you're good bitch, now the finale, check out those firm tits of yours and that smooth snatch!''

I untie your ankles not noticing you tensing yourself...
Old 10-15-2009, 04:43 PM   #15
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

As you untie me, I am tensing.

"What are you going to do when you are done with me?" I ask as you untie my wrists. I am hurt, and it shows. I don't want to die.

"I want to go home. Please. Let me go home alive."

I wait.

Old 10-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #16
dirtyrocka

''Heh...you'll get home girly,but only if you do as I say....now suck my cock hard for me bitch!'' I snarl as I force my flaccid member between your reluctant lips.

I sigh as I feel your tongue and teeth begin to work their magic on me, my cock stiffening and filling your mouth steadily, my hands reach down mauling your tits, marvelling at their firmness, I fuck your mouth readying myself for fucking you face to face, raping your pussy as I look into your eyes.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #17
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

"You didn't say alive," I say just before your cock is forced into my mouth. I groan, but don't resist, as you have so graciously unbound me.

"GMPH," is my only reply to your mangling of my chest, and I feel you growing in my mouth, choking me. Eyes held tightly shut, I try to block out all thoughts of what is happening, imagining myself at home, safe and secure.

If only it were true.