Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2009, 06:40 AM   #1
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy
Default Bus Ride (open to anyone)

I saw her the moment I entered the bus, trying not to stare at the lovely young girl, her features appearing Mediterranean, her body appearing goddess-like. She continued to watch me as I sat in the back at a perfect angle to in turn watch her. The calculated move must have made her nervous as she turned away, seeing me return her stare. She appeared to be a teenage student, exchange-student would have been my guess, at least it would be what I had wished for myself. Hoping that she didn't speak a lick of English so that it might provide her the most difficult time in getting back to her hotel room. The thought of this brunette babe being put into the most horrible experiences on her way home made me shift in the hard, worn bus seat. It lurched into it's motion, my eyes occasionally moving to stare at her legs again and again. She continued to catch me looking and soon her glares didn't turn me away. My mind was flowing now as people got off and got on, the constant stops diverting the girl's attention and giving me an uninterrupted moment to glare at those swollen breasts under her striped gray cotton shirt-dress. I wanted so badly to get off right there, right on this young girl. I also wanted her to stand so I could understand what the hell she was wearing. I hoped her shirt puffed into some weird dress that I might imagine snaking my hand under. I shifted in my seat again, the errection already alive since I'd seen her shapely legs, in the brown tights. My eyed flowing over her exposed ankles, my right hand closing as it lay on my lap, imagining gripping them as I yank her legs open. She was dozing off, her head laying atop her hands as she watched people pass by, all taking a moment to glance at her.

Finally, I smiled, the seat next to her free, I looked to the driver, he wasn't watching. The small camera fixed to the ceiling of the bus however was. I was less concerned with my face being reviewed so that charges could be pressed against me as I was with the thought that this girl might get molested on camera. I slowly slipped into the seat next to her, leaving my things for the moment. She didn't move. She was in la-la land. Leaning in I could smell her scent, it was flowery, and the fact that I was so close caused another stir in my pants. I adjusted the meat as it pressed to my thigh almost aiming for her on instinct like some kind of perverted homing device, it sensed her ripe young self. Looking up I could see the driver and another passenger were the only other people who could disturb this moment. Both their backs to me as I went to stare down at her crossed legs. I was giddy at this point, careful not to make any additional movement and risk awaking sleeping beauty. I leaned in, constantly checking up to see if either of the 2 men had noticed. I almost thought about commenting to them that this girl back here was out cold, and probably we should deviate from the route and have a little fun. I knew then the cameras would have 3 to convict instead of one and most likely the driver would have to report me out of some moral code he upheld as a bus driver. However, one look at the man and I could tell he would have jumped at the chance to fuck sleeping beauty. 'Jasmine', I whispered as the thought came to me, her Arabic features making me change which Disney heroine I referred to her as.

I was greedy and aroused almost to the point of frustration. I moved my hand in, unsure of whether to cup her breast, caress her calf or brush her hair. Surely all 3 would wake her up, but I almost didn't care at this point. Licking my dry lips, my hand moved for her...
Old 06-09-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
biggggslutt

biggggslutt has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to biggggslutt

I could feel something rubbing against my calf and I just smacked it away, thinking it was a fly and continued to sleep gently. I felt something back, moving it's way up my calf and to my crotch so I sat up quickly, looking around. Whatever had been touching my thigh wasn't their. I smiled gently at the man who sat next to me, showing off my pearly white teeth. The bus came to a sudden halt and sent me over towards the man, my upper body sprawled against his legs. I felt something poking into my chest and blushed before sitting up. "Sorry"I stated, getting up and moving to the very back of the bus, out of the sight of the bus driver and the cameras. I felt so embaressed, knowing the man next to be had an erection while I was sitting next to him. 'I wonder what caused that' I thought gently, messing with the hem of my gray cotton shirt/dress. I bit my lip gently and leaned back, beginning to dose off again, my legs spread slightly and my nipples just slightly hard and poking through the shirt/dress.

(sorry it's not so good.. It'll get better)
biggggslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #3
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

I pulled my hand back as she stirred and sat up, looking so gorgeous in the confusion, I tried not to stare at her, my hands in my lap trying to hide the errection that i had been sporting for this babe. The bus bringing her to me, a gift from the heavens as she lays suddenly into me, my arms taking up spots on her body as i steady her. The forced caress getting the sweet smell of her perfume or shampoo into my memory. It was lovely, sweet and light just how i liked it.

She apologized. There was nothing to apologize for, it had made my day. However, she must have been nervous, I saw her mood change as she pulled herself from me, my right hand trailing from the inside of her thigh and knee. She stood, and i saw the grey dress fully, it was tight about her upper torso like a shirt but did indeed puff abit when it hit her waist. Her legs were amazing and i could tell her ass would be just as firm and welcoming to my groping hands. I noticed her eyes catch my errection as she moved past me, the bus lurching again almost taking her off balance and putting her against me again before she sat down right next to my things. Placing her bag atop mine. She didnt remember me or that i was just sitting there minutes ago.

I was a bit angry at that but i hid my stare this time waiting minutes til i looked back at her again, seeing her head slowly drop to the side against the window, her legs in the brown tights parting as she drifted off again. 'Yeah' i mouthed, pulling my cameraphone from my pocket as i looked to see the driver alone in the front now. I slid next to her again, snapping one shot of her opened legs and another aiming for her cleavage. I licked my lips, taking the phone as i pulled her top from her sticky flesh slowly, so close i could inhale her scent again.

'Jasmine' i whispered, my lips pecking at her shoulder as i took another picture. Grinning through the kisses, i slowly let my tongue flick against her skin. Moaning a humm of delight as my dick raged in my windpants to get at her. Releasing her top I reached for her bag to examine the contents, drawing the strap purposely over her parted thighs.
kcmoccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:09 PM   #4
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

Sitting in front of the "Jasmine" who sat behind me, I turned around thinking he was calling for me. When I realized it was a good looking girl that wasnt me, I turned away. During this week, alot of people I havent seen in a long time still remembered me - thats nice.
Sara-Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #5
cleancode

cleancode has initial reputation

There is a feeling with which I am all too familiar. Its a scent in the air, the weight of the atmosphere.

Even though I got on this long bus-ride home with my iPod blasting in my ears and nose buried in the newspaper, I could tell I had walked into a situation where much more is going on that meets the eye. And with this familiar feeling I'm sure there is a girl somewhere involved. *Breathes in heavily* lust is in the air.

My eyes dart over the various passengers. One girl is sitting with a smile on her face, reminiscing of her place in life. Another pretty girl has dozed off in the back of the bus. My senses heighten as I detect another guy stand up. I don't need to see the intent on his face to relate to his desires. With his phone in hand, he makes a move to his object. A grin overwhelms my face as I can't blame the urgency of his need. Anticipating his next possible moves, I decide to be a "good sumaritan" and help him out. Nothing drastic, just casually moving my 6ft 2 self to block the camera with my head and cover the backseat view by 'reading' my newspaper. This was a show I didn't want to miss; and standing there, almost made me feel like I was next in line.
cleancode is offline   Reply With Quote