Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
rapraprap

rapraprap has initial reputation
Default Gymnast

The intensity of her scream was blood-curdling as his penis ripped apart her tiny buttcheeks and plunged into her virgin asshole. She wailed like banshee at the pain and the shock of it all. It felt like she was being gutted from the inside out as her ass was penetrated for the first time ever.

Rewind to just moments ago when everything was calm. She was standing inside the gym waiting patiently for her ride to come pick her up. She'd rarely bothered to change out of her leotard after a match. It seemed like a waste of time and there wasn't really a convenient place to do it. She definitely wasn't too comfortable in this leotard, though. It was the required uniform for the gymnastic meets, but it felt very revealing to her. On more than one occasion she had noticed some of the spectators leering at her body. The fact is, she was simply not aware just how insanely perfect her little tushie was.

She started to question if her ride was even coming at all. It was now getting very late and the gym was almost entirely empty.

"Hi there Madeline." She was startled by a voice from someone she had not seen.
"Hello?" she called out uneasily as she swung her head around to see who was here.

She didn't know this guy but certainly recognized him from the audience at this and several other meets.

"Are you waiting for a ride?" He asked as he slowly walked closer "I'd be happy to drive you home..."

"Umm no thanks. I'm ok." She really was not interested in a ride from this...stranger.

"Oh...Really good job tonight. You did amazing."

"Uhh, thanks, I guess..." This seemed really weird. She wished her ride would just show up already.

"Yeah. Really amazing." She noticed him not so quickly look her body up and down. It made her really uncomfortable. "Watching you out there, I couldn't help but think about what it'd be like to touch your round little butt." Her heart stopped and she immediately tensed up at the statement. But he continued, "even more than that, how I'd like to bury my cock inside of it. I'll bet it's so tight."

The violence of what he had just said, out of the blue, was absolutely terrifying. She started trembling uncontrollably and instinctively started to back away. But in an instant he was upon her, a strong hand clutching her arm like a vice. She let out a yell for help, one she'd never even thought of before, as his other hand slipped into the elastic waistband of her baggy sweatpants. He jerked the sweatpants down to her ankles, exposing her leotarded bottom. She felt the chill of open air on her thighs.

She heard him let out a groan as he feasted his eyes on her, up close and personal. Her eyes were frantically scanning the big gym for any sign of help. Was there really no one else here that heard her cry? Where was her damn ride? Could it be showing up any minute?

She put up a feeble struggle as she felt his hand lightly caressing her not-quite-bare butt. She had never had her body touched in this way before and it was most distressing. But it seemed there was no way to get out of his tight grip.

She could feel that he was now pulling the stretchy leotard material to the side. But she didn't know what this meant. She wasn't prepared.

She let out a blood-curdling scream as his penis wedged between her tiny buttcheeks and plunged into her virgin asshole. In excruciating detail she could feel the entire length of it disappearing as his manhood burrowed into her. It did not stop driving until her squishy butt slapped against his pelvis. He moved her petite body around like a ragdoll, pulling her forward until only the tip of his cock was resting in her ass and then rammed her again. She wailed at the pain and humiliation.

He pumped faster and faster. The fact that she was still wearing her gymnastic leotard made it all that much more surreal....

...tbc
rapraprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:19 PM   #2
Lurker452

Lurker452 Level 1 (100+)Lurker452 Level 1 (100+)

Good start.
Lurker452 is offline   Reply With Quote