Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Prison Assault

so you guys may be wondering why the lack of post for my other stories? it's because i was more focused on this one cuz i like raping this particular girl. sherry in lazarius project, sophie in mine. (after all we all have our favorite rape victims right?) well without further ado the start of my prison rape.

Alec watches as the girl straps on her bra, snapping it back in place in the darkened room with the lights out. She is young and agreed to the photo shoot too easily after only a few drinks. High spirits ready, it hadn’t taken Alec much to convince her to remove her clothes for the shoot and even get her into some provocative positions. He leans back against his cushy leather recliner, smiling, watching the woman before him.
Sophia Heartstead. About 5'6'’ or 5'7'’, with long dark almond colored hair tied in a tail at her back and skin a tanned bronze, narrow cupid like face and wide hips. Her neck, long like a swans, with a soft rounded face that is sharp enough to make her look mature with her most exciting feature, a set of double-D size cupped breasts, pressed snugly in a tight top. Too bad about the bra though, he’d like to see her tits pressing against the fabric. And she’s got good wide child rearing hips. All the more fuckable in his opinion.
“Sophia,” says Alec, leaning forward on his desk.
“Yes?” says the woman with a jolt of her head, looking at him with slightly quivering eyes. She’s not fully sure about this, but she wants to be sure he thinks.
“When you come for the trip tomorrow, leave the bra behind.”
“But...” she stammers.
“It looks better for camera if we can get some sex appeal, and you’re not shy are you?”
“R-right,” she says shyly.
“Remember. Come dressed like that. We don’t want you to stand out too much. Just enough so people get an eyeful while you chat it up with the locals and get some community publicity of sorts.”
She nods, grabbing her purse from the seat. “Right. I’ll see you tomorrow at 11 A.M.”
She trots away quickly, the door shutting with an audible slam. She’s afraid. But if she shows then they’ll have a real fun time.
The phone rings suddenly.
“Yes?” he says, picking up the phone.
“You got her?” asks a raspy voice on the other end. John looks at the photos on the e-mail that Alec has just sent him. Especially the one of the girl spreading her legs and showing off her pussy. He licks his fat lips, running his fingers down his tongue and trails it over the center of the girl’s pussy on the image. She looks afraid though.
“As long as she shows in the morning.”
“Hmph. And if she doesn’t show?” says John, leaning forward, his gut pressing against his desk.
“Then we find another one. As per usual.”
John leans back, running his fingers through thinning hair. “Fine. Guess we can’t make any calls until tomorrow.”
The phone clicks on Alec’s end before he can even say goodbye. He stares at the receiver for a moment and sighs, pressing the phone back into its cradle. He looks towards the clock and shuts his eyes. If the woman does show....

11 A.M. hits and there is a knock on the door that snaps Alec awake. He stubs his cigar, quickly shutting the screens on the computer. “Coming!” he says, running a hand through greasy hair and checking his tie.
Walking briskly he opens the door and smiles. Standing before him is the young woman from yesterday.
“So?” he says smiling. “Ready for your prison tour?”

The thin man presses his body against the links of the fence and puckers his lips at Sophia, blowing her a fat kiss. She steps back, looking on with disgust. “Mmmm... Putita,” he says. “I’ll see you inside.”
He gives her a wink, rubbing his crotch and disappears from her view. Sophia is shivering, her large breasts heaving. It has been unnerving to see that man against the fence suddenly, leering at her. A hand falls on her shoulder and she yelps.
“It’s me, Sophie,” says Alec.
She sighs, looking at him with her creamy brown eyes, and relaxes noticeably. “Th-that man. What a creep. Are they all like this?”
“No...” says Alec, moving the cigar to the side of his mouth as he speaks. “Some are worse.”
“You’re serious?” says Sophia, her lips quivering.
He stares at the girl. A woman of about twenty four who he’d found had been interested in modeling. Surprising she wasn’t a model already. But...
He glances down at her. Her breasts are heaving in the tight tank top, now without a bra, tits pressed outwards towards anyone who has an eye. All the better now since her tits are stiff and at attention because of her scare just now. It’s good he told her to come without a bra. Those damned tits are just begging to be ripped off and abused. He is waiting for the piss to come leaking out from her short shorts that barely hide those wide hips. No? Too bad.
He pulls out the cigar, dusting off his white suit. “That’s Carlos Villanueva. In here for beating his wife half to death after assaulting her. You’ll find others like him here. Different reasons for being here.”
Sophia turns away slowly, looking back towards the enclosed area. Her heart is thundering. She’d been promised a boost to her modeling career if she came for this shot in the prison. A nice small chit chat with the inmates to learn how they’re reforming. Personal development, character building Alec calls it. “Alec... maybe we can do something else? I’m having second thoughts.”
“None sense,” says Alec. “We’ve got everything set up already and you signed the contract.” Where you signed your fucking life away cunt, he thinks. She should have read the fine print. But no one does that, they just skim the first page and sign at the bottom. They all think like that.
“Nothing’s going to happen here,” says a large man in uniform swinging a baton in his hand. He slaps it with a loud crack in his palm. “Nothing we don’t want to. Come on. The inmates are waiting. They could use a pick me up from a girl like you.”
“But...” says Sophia.
A hand comes down on her shoulder, acrid smoke filled voice filling her ears. “No risk, no glory babe. You’re going to have to do this kind of stuff if you want to get into the big leagues. Understand?”
Sophia stares with wide eyes, then shuts them and nods. “Yeah... yeah. I understand.”
“Good,” says Alec, tightening his grip on her shoulder. “Then get going.”
He pushes her roughly forward and she looks back, staring with wide eyes and runs to follow the guard. A lanky man walks up behind Alec, his eyes small beads in his face. “Go set up the cameras and make sure they’re working. I’m sure this bitch will be in for the long hall.”
The man nods and disappears at a quick jog down the dirty road. Alec blows smoke from his breath, a small smile crossing his lips. The bitch doesn’t know what she’s in for, but she will soon. Flicking the cigar on the road he follows after the lanky man at a leisurely pace.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophie - rape meat.jpg (16.1 KB, 1525 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bukkake, gangrape, torture, whipping