Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #41
FLBBWsubslut

FLBBWsubslut has initial reputation

I never liked lube for anal like others have said ..too messy...spit is better. In my early 20's I was screwing my boss(again twisted concept of bad vs. good attention)....he would call me into the back stock room or the bathroom push me against a wall or over a table...push up my skirt..push down my panty hose...fuck my pussy for a little bit and he would always finish by fucking my ass he never used anything other than my own juices from my pussy. I used to feel like I was going to pee so I always held back...only years later did realize that was the sensation I have before squirting....which had I let go in the stockroom would have soaked his dress pants and shoes... lucky for him but I missed out.
My husband is the only person that 'hurt' hurts me anally and he's the smallest of them all at 5-6 inches..I think it where he stops and hits on the inside..cause I have taken a hard pounding from a thick 10 inch cock with no immediate bad pain(the next day was full of the bad hurt though).

I do like the humiliation from anal, feeling vunerable, helpless, owned, possessed....I also like when it's taken...begging for it is a turn off. I dated one guy that wanted it bad....wouldn't ask for it...tried sneak fingers in..then complained when I wriggled away....oh well he really wasn't aggressive enough for me anyway...he could last for hours..probably a good thing he never got in...lol.
FLBBWsubslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #42
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by antropinus View Post
Anal sex done wrong is painful. Anal sex done right is excruciating .

I've only had anal sex with three women, ever. Always with lots of lube and foreplay, going in very gradually.

Except for one time. We'd done it before, but that time I just went in and did it just like I'd always wanted to, hard and sudden, without any regard for her feelings. She bit the pillow and her fingernails left marks on my arms. Best. Sex. Ever.
Good! Did she eventually become more amenable to "surprise sodomy" as a result?
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #43
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
sodomy

sounds HOT Thanks for sharing that
He didn't limit your "comings" and you didn't limit his, that's fair! How did the sodomy affect your "goings", I wonder?!
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 04:40 AM   #44
sofiuk07

sofiuk07 has initial reputation

I agree its nice and a warm feeling but when its anal rape its like hell. I was raped anal in 2007 without lube and a rough extreme penetration.

But hey give it a try I love it
sofiuk07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:02 PM   #45
Alten9

Alten9 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynninLakeland View Post
I had grown up next to a large family were the parents had immigrated from another country
What country?

You're White and your rapist was not, I assume?
Alten9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:06 PM   #46
Jerusha

Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)Jerusha Level 3 (300+)

I haven't had anal in a long time and the people there really worked me over good before doing it so I didn't have any discomfort. But the first time someone tried it with me, it hurt and we didn't get very far.

Lately, though, I've been wishing I could get my husband to really go at me with it. I figure if I can get him pounding into me from behind and then move and have him switch holes, I'd melt. Add his fingers to the mix to continue what his cock moved on from with maybe some further masturbation from me and I think we'd both have pretty intense orgasms.

Whew... I may have to convince him to try that soon because just writing it got me hot.
Jerusha is offline   Reply With Quote