Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2010, 02:01 AM   #1
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW
Default Out of the frying pan and into the oven

Hey this is my first story. Hope you guys enjoy it. Its sorta diff from what I see on here, or most of what I have read Big intro (sorry). And just a warning to all the Alpha males, it does turn into a gay rape story a bit later. Or thats that plan. Let me know what you think, thus far anyways.

---Holden.

I was raised a good kid, I have my parents to thank for that. When I was twelve years old and I got my first girlfriend my mother said to me “If you ever so much as hair on that girl’s head, or make a girl cry. I will cuff you up one side and down the other”. She wouldn’t bluff, she was Italian. From that moment on I made sure I treated every woman I encountered with the upmost respect. Even when breaking up with one I provided as much support as I could. My father had taught me how to calm an angry woman down, by agreeing with everything they said, a lesson that had gotten me out of many sticky situations with females. But above all it was my little sister who taught me everything about women. She would console me when I found out my high school sweet heart cheated on me, she would tell me all the right things to say to swoon a lady, and exactly what to buy on every anniversary. She also introduced me to my wife. My family taught me what a society could be as long as we all did our parts to make it good. It must be the reason I am a police officer. Two years on the force I was asked if I wanted to be an undercover agent. I leapt at the idea, it is everything I have ever wanted, how could I say no? My wife wasn’t happy with the idea; life expectancy in this career wasn’t all that high. It took me awhile to convince her to allow me to do it, she even cried with me over it. I assured her if it ever got too hot I would ask to be reassigned.

It would be because I spoke fluent Italian, and grew up in a rough neighbourhood they picked me. I had baby blue eyes, but a rough face, somehow I always had a 5’o clock shadow, I was thin but had well defined muscle, and if I dressed the part I could scare off any hood in an ally way. And that’s what I would have to do. I was told I would be injected into the Italian mob. My job was to find a sex trade brothel. I knew the places existed, I had a friend that busted one; he said the women looked like their souls had been ripped out. Not something I had ever wanted to see. But I suppose I would be seeing this, and very soon. I had to move away from my family into the area I would be working. It was for 6 months at a time I would be gone for. I couldn’t tell me wife anything of the situation, but when I left I kissed her on the forehead and told her “everything will be alright, I will be back in no time. I will be able to write to you and have the department give you the letters. Don’t worry about me. But in the off chance I go missing, the government has great benefits for widows like you” I try to joke with her but her face is trying its best to hold back tears and she is shaking in my arms. I hold her for what seems like an eternity, the truth is, I don’t know if I will be ok, so I want to savour this forever. Her smell floods my lungs, and it puts me at ease, and she grabs my hands with the softness she is blessed with. Her fingers caress my hands and it puts me at ease. All of a sudden I don’t know which one of us is consoling which. I tell her I have to go, she won’t let me go, I push her off me. “Kat, I love you. Nothing will change that. Think of these 6 months as breathing room, a vacation from my sloppy behaviour.” She forces a smile, and grabs my jacket pulling me closely, and passionately kisses me. The type of kiss that could make a guy quit his job and stay home with his wife for the rest of his life I whisper “Hold me closer tiny dancer” our song. She is my tiny dancer, standing 5’3 weighing only 120 pounds, she is small and perfect. I step backwards out the door singing as I do
“Blue jean baby, LA Lady, seamstress of the band. Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man. Ballerina, you must have seen her dancing in the sand. And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand.” She is crying as I step into the car. It takes everything to hold back my own tears, my mother is going to give me a whooping in 6 months when she hears about this.

I have already been told where to go and when to be there and what to be wearing. Its midnight, and I am in a grocery store parking lot, the only cars in here are probably the maintenance workers. I am wearing blue jeans, and a tight black shirt. My hair has been dyed black and I am made to wear brown contact lenses, to make sure I look more Italian. I lean up against an old beater car, another part of the act, I watch as a Lincoln pulls into the parking lot. My hands are starting to sweat, and I keep telling myself I will do fine, I’ve trained for this. The black car pulls up beside me and a door swings open. It’s not the boss. I nod my head at him. He looks me up and down “You are the new guy?” I nod again “Yeah I guess I am.” I extend my hand to him and he grabs it squeezing it pretty tightly, maybe to see my reaction, I don’t wince I force a grin. “Mr Barbaira said you would fit right in.” Barbaira is one of ours, a weird guy, but trust worthy. “Good, he should. I don’t know how many times I have had to pick the fucker up from jail.” I lie. The guy laughs patting me on my back and guiding me to the door of the car “come on, we are going for a ride. I want to see if you can handle this gig before I take you to the boss. We have someone to pick up” I get into the back seat. One other guy is sitting inside already; the other guy goes to the front seat. “What’s your name kid?” he asks “Eddie Manners, yours?” my mother picked the name out, she thought it funny considering how well mannered I am. I lick my lips and after a long pause he says “Adamo, and beside you is Mike.” I nod at Mike. I try not to speak too much; we all maybe say three words to one another until we get to an apartment building.

Adamo turns to me and has this menacing grin on his face and says “out of the frying pan and into the oven.” He steps out of the car and signals me to follow. The driver and Mike stays in the car. It’s cold outside, and we stand in front of the door to the apartment building, we have to be qued in. I stand beside him as he is looking at the room numbers, trying to figure out which one we are meant to go to I look around, the street is dead and I suddenly feel like I am about to do something very wrong. The psychiatrist they had me see before I signed on told me I would have to do horrible things so they would accept me, things I might regret, but I would have to remember I would be freeing helpless people from a life worse than death. I knew the risks, but I didn’t enjoy them. This part of town, it’s not the best part to be in so late at night, but I have a feeling these boys aren’t worried about being hassled.

Finally I hear the door click open and Adamo tells me to follow him. I do. We run up the stairs, all the way to the top. I am happy about being an athlete because when Adamo reaches the top he is breathing heavily and needs to stop for five minutes. I lean up against the wall, while letting him catch his breath “You need to hit up the gym Adamo.” I tease. He is doubled over leaning on his thighs and looks up smiling “Hey, shut the fuck up....gah...Alright follow me Eddie. Follow my lead, and do exactly what I say” I smile signalling I understand. “Alright tell me what we are doing” I finally say, apparently it was the wrong thing to say because he throws me against the wall and for such a slim man he has a lot of force. I am winded, and his fore arm is being pressed up against my wind pipe, his other hand has a gun in it, and it’s pressed up against my ribs. I keep my hands at my sides while he sneers into my face “If you can’t take orders blindly, you are no good to us, and I might as well shoot your dick off right here and now, and let you fucking bleed out. Get it?!” I swallow a lump of spit and try to stay calm “Dude, I didn’t mean anything, my bad. Just take it down and notch and we forget this ever happened... We good?” He pushes me against the wall and walks away “yeah we good. Just remember, when you sign onto this operation, you sign on with your life. Don’t you ever forget that Eddie, we own you” He looks at the door that has ‘53’ spray painted on it “Alright, now follow my lead.” His foot collides with the door, again I am shocked with how powerful he is, I can’t wait to put this fuck behind bars.

The door swings open and I hear a woman screaming inside, Adamo is pointing his gun inside “get on the fucking ground, Kate.” I follow closely behind him. I see a small framed blonde girl crouching behind a dinner table. “Bitch! Are you fucking deaf?” He flails the gun around in the air making her scream even more. I can see the fear in her as she shakes and lies down on the floor. Her blonde hair goes down to her lower back, she looks like she hasn’t eaten in days, or slept for that matter. “Think you could just run off on us like that? Think you could hide your skanky ass from me?! I got eyes on every block you dumb bitch!” He screams at her, quickly kicking her side so hard she flips over onto her back. She is wheezing, and all I can do is watch as she cries out in pain. He points the gun down at her “I could end you fucking life for what you did, no one would miss a fucking slut like Kate” she begs him not to do it, and he just pistol slaps her across the face. He hits so hard blood is spat out of her mouth onto my boots and I can see a molar on the floor beside her “You are coming back to the house you fucking whore” I want to kill this guy. I actually want to kill him. How can someone treat another human this way?

She shakes her head violently from side to side “No! PLEASE NO! Not the house! Adamo please don’t make me go back there! KILL me! Please just KILL ME!” she cries out. This is what my buddy must have been talking about, a fate worse than death is back at that house. A smile is painted over his face as if she just said the magic word. He slams his boot down on her hand so hard I can hear the crackling sound of her fingers under his boots, her scream is blood curling. I wonder where the other tenants of the building are, why haven’t they come to stop this? What! And if that wasn’t enough he cocks the gun “You have no right to call me by my name! Actually you have no rights at all anymore.” He pushes the gun into her mouth as she begs him to kill her. I turn and look away, apparently Adamo notices. “Keep your eyes on the prize, Eddie” I force myself to watch the whimpering girl with a broken hand and gun pushed into her mouth. He is standing there laughing over her “I’m not going to kill you Kate. I made a promise I wouldn’t. But you are going back to the house.” He pulls the gun from her mouth, and still laughing shoots her in the palm. My mouth is gaping as, what the fuck is my only thought. She doesn’t even scream for the first few seconds, she just looks at the blood hand, and Adamo pushes the hot tip of the gun into her hand, I can hear the sizzle of her blood as it cools the metal gun. Holding her mouth shut with his hand, I can still hear her trying to scream. “Eddie, take your clothes off. We gotta make sure you are the man for the job. You are gonna fuck this whore. Prove your loyalty to us”
I look at her, and she looks back up at me with her green eyes, they are filled with tears, anger, fear, sadness, despair. Just about every negative emotion a woman could show in her eyes is present. And I am forced to make a decision, do I kill this guy and save this girl, or do I fuck her and save ten more? The choice is hard, but I start disrobing. Everyone said I would have to make tough choices, but this is nothing I have ever thought about, raping a woman. Adamo steps back and leans against the tiny 1950s fridge, as if waiting for a good show.

Completely naked I stand 6’4, muscles tensed, my chest is manscaped by my lovely wife, and I am about to rape a girl I do not know. A girl I have nothing but sympathy for. I’m not even hard, how could I be? There is a trembling and bleeding body underneath me. I hear Adamo say “What are you a faggot? Get to it; we don’t have time for introductions.” I turn to him “Stage fright, I can’t fuck in front of other people... Could you give me a minute” I hope he will. He puts his hands up laughing still “alright man, I hear ya’ but be quick, the boys are waiting.”I nod as he walks out of the room. I kneel over her body, taking her hand bleeding hand in mine I whisper “Forgive me for what I am about to do. Just know it will be over soon. I swear” she is wearing cotton pants, not sweat pants, but a light fabric that is held up by a draw string. I gently pull them down, taking her light pink panties as well. I smell her woman hood, she smells like honey “I really don’t want to hurt you, Kate...I am not like Adamo, but if I don’t do this, he will kill me, and you will never get out of this mess. And I am going to make this as least painful for you as I can” I whisper, my finger rubbing her clit, as my other hand tries to get my member hard. I feel her response, and I can smell it as well. I can’t wait until she dripping, but at least this won’t hurt as much. I position myself between her legs one arm on each side of her head. I begin thrusting into her. She whimpers as I enter her. She isn’t as tight as my Katherine is, but looking down at her, I am sure she was just as beautiful as Kat is, maybe not now, but before all this happened to her. “My name...unghh...My name is Holden.” I feel like we should know each other’s name if we are doing this. She looks blankly up at me “You aren’t like them” she mutters. I shake my head “I’m not...But keep that a secret.” I keep pumping my dick into her, she seems to tense up, I don’t know if it’s because she is scared, or if she wants to quicken the process of me fucking her. But it’s working, I shut my eyes to imagine its Kat I am fucking, my grunting gets louder as her warmth surrounds my prick. I take one last breath holding it in and thrust as far into her as I can, quickly pulling out, I cum on the laminate floor. He said I had to fuck her, not plant my seed in her. Quickly getting dressed, I tell her to clean the blood off her hand, while I am buckling up my belt. She does as I ask without a word. I promise myself, she is the first one to be freed, and Adamo is the one I putting in hand cuffs and give a few extra jabs.

Adamo walks in as she holds her hand under the water, he speedily walks over to her grabbing her hair, and slamming her forehead into the kitchen cabinet. “WHO the FUCK said you could clean your FUCKING HAND?!” She is falling to the floor but he just pulls her back up again, I can see blood dripping down her face, he broke her nose. “HEY! Adamo! Stop it! I told her to clean herself up, I don’t want the bitch bleeding the Lincoln!” he turns and looks at me “Oh, well in that case...Clean your face while you’re at it.” He non chalauntly walks to the door “I will be in the car, be down in 5 minutes. If she runs, shoot her in the leg, but mark my words if you kill her, you will be next Eddie” He leaves his 9mm on a night stand that is right beside the door. I walk over and pick it up “Ever use one of those Eddie?” he asks as I look it over “I was born with on in my hand you psycho” I laugh, so does he.

I find it odd that a girl has been shot, her fingers snapped, and she has screamed during the whole thing, and not one person has come up to see what the commotion is about. These people wonder why they live in a bad neighbourhood, because none of them have the courage to stand up to thugs like Adamo.

I explain the situation to Kate as we walk down the stairs she hugs me before we can be seen by the guys and she whispers “Thank you Holden. But it won’t happen. Thanks for trying though” I am confused but I keep walking out with her. I grab the back of her neck and force her into the car. Mike guides her aggressively onto to the floor of the vehicle, resting his feet on her back like she is just a foot rest. I climb in, positioning my legs in between hers. “Eddie, I hope you liked that. Because there is a whole lot more of it going on at the house....Driver, go” he orders “Hell yes I did, nothing better than a surprise fuck” I am suppose to be an alpha male, and I will be “Can’t wait to see what else the house has in store for me. Barbaira said this would be a tough gig, so far it’s been pretty fucking sweet” Adamo and Mike both laugh for the first time Mike turns to me and says “This bitch down here” he slams his big foot down onto her back making her grunt “-Shut the fuck up- Got out of the house, and thought she could hide from us-Another foot slammed into her back- This is your job Eddie. To capture sluts to take back to the house, or in this case, re-capture them. You like this shit? Because if you do, you are one fucked up individual, and you are exactly what we need” I fake a big smile. “You have found your man Mike, I was made for this shit.”
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:40 AM   #2
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

sorry i posted this in the wrong section. it was meant for storys. sorry for the convusion.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote