Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default The Snow Storm

"So much for global warming", I thought to myself as I was driving down the interstate in what had to be one of the worst snow storms in recent memory. I probably should have spent another night at the hotel but I was eager to get back home after the four day conference and my SUV handled pretty well in the snow. At least it was night time and the road was pretty empty so I wouldn't have to worry about some idiot losing control and causing me to get into a wreck.

As I was about to reach down for my cup of coffee I could see a car down the road in the side of a ditch. Someone was outside of the car waving frantically, I began to hit my brakes slowly and could feel the car starting to lose control. "Shit, why did I have to try and be a fucking hero."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 02-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:16 AM   #2
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

I was driving through a terrible snow storm eager to get to the safety of my home when I was forced to slow dramatically. Never have I seen such a snow storm in all my times through here. Between the wind and the heavy snow and sleet falling I could barely see, straining my eyes to see through the snow. Thats when it happened, I hit a patch of ice and even as slow as I was going the car lost control, spun out and ended up in a ditch.

Once the initial impact was over I sat there stunned and able to finally breath. Shaking my head a few times to regain my senses, I rubbed my forehead which was slightly sore.

The cars engine died immediately and I sighed, "No one is ever going through here at this time." Thats when a slight fear struck me; I might freeze to death before anyone found me. Reaching in the back I grabbed my winter jacket and pulled it on. Pulling the hood over my head, I got out of the car to check the damage. Once I was out I realized the car was definately not going anywhere. The sound of an engine was getting closer. Then I saw the headlights. I took a few steps away from my car and raised my arms up waving them in hopes the driver can see me.
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I managed to regain control of my car but not before I smashed the side of it hard into a retaining wall. The car came to a stop and I took a deep breath and hoped that the damage wouldn't be too bad. I jumped out of the car forgetting for a moment why I had slowed down in the first place and took a look at the damage.

"Crap, my insurance is going to go through the roof." The car looked some what drivable but I would need to find the closest motel and get it towed in the morning. I heard her voice behind me and I turned around and saw her walking quickly towards me. She was tall, with dark hair, looked to be around 27 years old.

I said, "Hello, are you okay?"
Old 02-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #4
liytawdqdf

The car started to lose control and i brought my hand over my mouth, "Oh no!" With eyes widened I took a few steps forward, I was worried the same thing might happen to them. With a sigh of relief when the owner came out I started to run towards him, "Are you okay?" I called out, worried because of the sound the car made hitting the wall.

I kept my hood on to shield myself from some of the terrible weather and shook my head. "I wish I was. I hit ice. My car won't start." I probably looked a bit scared and slightly pale but as I got closer and looked over the driver i was oddly relieved. I knew I wasn't going to freeze to death in this weather. "Can you take me to the nearest open car shop?" She wasn't sure there was anything open right now but she had to try. It was the only option she had.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:43 AM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She sounded a bit shaken up but appeared to be physically fine. I said, "A car shop sound right, for both of us, but there's not going to be any 24 hour mechanics our here in the middle of no where." She seemed to be getting upset so I walked over and took her hand and said, "Don't worry, I noticed a small hotel about a mile back and my car should be able to get us there and we can call for some tow trucks in the morning."

She seemed uncomfortable with me holding her hand so I let go and said, "Sorry, where's my manors, my name is Jack Collins. I'll do whatever I can to help you out."
Old 02-25-2010, 01:00 AM   #6
liytawdqdf

He agreed, that made her happy but still, this was a terrible situation. For the both of them. he suddenly walked over and took her hand. His idea sounded great. If there isn't anything open right now they can either freeze to death out here in this terrible storm or go somewhere safe and warm. I blushed looking slightly uncomfortable, I don't even know you.

Stepping back slightly I nodded, "Nice to meet you. I am Alexis Bogart. I am sorry to pull you into this mess." I shivered and rubbed up and down on my arms.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:18 AM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The drive over to the motel only took about five minutes and we didn't converse much, just small small talk about the storm. The motel might have been a three star joint in its hay-day but that was long past. The parking lot looked pretty full but I was relieved to see the vacancy sign still on. I pulled up to the office and turned towards Alexis and said, "Wait here and stay warm, I'll get us two rooms."

The manager looked like someone out of "Deliverance" and I thought about finding another motel but my car wasn't sounding too good and I decided to make the best of it. I asked for two rooms but he replied, "Sorry pal, I only got one left, but lucky for you and the misses out there it happens to be our honey moon suit, complete with a heart shaped tub and stocked bar, but nothings complementary."

"Great", I thought, stuck in a cheap hotel in some tacky honey moon suit. Well at least there will be something to drink and Alexis was certainly nice to look at, who knows maybe I'll get lucky.

I returned to the car and said, "I'm sorry Alexis, they only have one room left, but don't worry I'll sleep on the floor." I parked the car and took my bag out of the trunk realizing that we had forgotten to get her belongs out of her wrecked car."
Old 02-25-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
liytawdqdf

She wasn't sure if this was a good idea, but it was the only option they had. On the drive to the motel, they talked very little. She looked at the hotel and a brow raised. She nodded to him, "Alright. Just......be careful." The hotel looked cheap and somewhat ghetto but for one night, it seemed to be fine.

I lowered the hood of her jacket and ran my hand under my long raven hair, freeing it from the back of my neck. When he returned her eyes widened slightly then groaned, "One room?" I would of complained further but his consideration for me and offer to sleep on the floor stopped me short. "Oh well um..........thats very nice of you." She smiled slightly. Most men would of jumped right on the bandwagon without a thought but he was being considerate. I walked out of the car and went to the back. It was then I realised we didn't grab my bag. I laughed softly, it was ironic really. One look at his face and I could tell he realized the same thing. I wasn't going back out there and refused to send him. "Well figure something out." I offered gently. The attractive gentleman was already being kind enough, I wasn't the kind of person who would take advantage of that.
Old 02-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I opened the door and it is difficult to describe how tacky the room was arranged. The bed/living room had a heart shaped bed with an old worn out pink comforter, a hot tub a few feet from the bed, a microwave next to the tv with rabbit ears, and pictures of naked women hanging on the walls. To top everything there was a large mirror hanging above the bed. At least I could see the large 'refreshment' unit.

I turned towards Alexis and smiled slightly and said, "Well at least the heater works." I walked inside and put my bag down and took off my coat. When I had first seen Alexis outside by the wreck and in my car I could tell she was attractive but now that we were inside I taken back by her beauty. She was slender with nice curves, long black hair, killer legs, and incredible blue eyes. I probably spent too much time checking her out and hoped she hadn't noticed and again made eye contact.

I said, "Alexis, nice place huh, I don't know about you but I could use a good drink. The manager said the room was fully stocked." I began to walk over to the fridge before she had a chance to reply.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #10
liytawdqdf

She looked around the room, her eyes widening as she shook her head. This was so run down and if it didn't have heat she would go back to her car. She stepped in and got a good look, she rolled her eyes at the mirror. "I didn't even think they did that anymore." It was obvious she hasn't been to a hotel for pleasurable experiences. She took her coat off. Beneath the coat was a powder blue shirt that hugged to her as if it were a second skin. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and glanced towards him. He was looking at her but immediately looked into eyes. She almost smirked, it was like catching a kid peeking under skirts.

When he talked about liquor she nodded, "I definitely could use a drink." She walked in towards the bar, and grimaced as she passed a picture of a naked woman. "Better make it something strong so I can sleep like a baby." She quickly announced. She watched him, curious yet surprised. "You do this for just anyone who needs help or only the ones that almost get you killed in a car accident?"
Old 02-25-2010, 08:21 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I took out two classes and poured us both a double scotch, took a sip and thought that isn't half bad. Alexis was wearing a tight blue shirt that showed off the outline of her curves. She asked me about why I stopped to help her and I replied, "Good question, couldn't just leave out their to freeze to death or get picked up by some psycho." I handed her the drink and sat down on the bed and swallowed some more of the scotch.

Looking over at one of pictures and glancing back at Alexis I pictured what she might look like without her clothes on. I said, "Alexis, so tell me a little about yourself."
Old 02-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #12
liytawdqdf

Alexis was still surprised at how considerate he was being. She took the glass from him and leaned against the bar facing him. As he sat upon the bed she tipped the glass up taking a decent sip and coughed a bit before answering. Scotch usually wasn't her thing but she wasn't going to be able to relax without something strong.

"I don't know. I think I am kind of a boring person. I just got back from a business trip. I work as an executive assistant to a businessman that I have never met. I work from my office at home and get my pay directly into my account. This last trip was to help my employer gain some property. Guess you could say I am a do it all." She shrugged and took another long sip of her scotch, letting herself visibly relax.

"Honestly, I work and for a hobby I shoot a little bit of pool. Anything more than that is a snore. I went to college, played volleyball throughout college and am currently looking for somewhere more exciting to move. Guess you could say I am bored." She finished her glass of scotch and slid her shoes off. Putting them by the door she made her way back to the bar and poured herself a touch more. She was looking to relax not get drunk. Not that she ever had been before.

She might have been bored but the last few hours certainly weren't. She looked up, her blue eyes meeting his, "What about you?"
Old 02-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I actively listened to Alexis giving her my full attention, funny I won't have imagined such an attractive young women being so bored. As she faced away from me and bent down slightly to remove her shoes I got a nice look at her rear and could feel myself getting a bit excited.

I finished my drink and then replied, "Funny you mention volleyball, I grew up hanging out on the beach in Southern California playing volleyball. In fact, I still play on a co-ed team in a rec league. I lost my wife about a year ago in a car accident and its my one escape. I was traveling back from a business conference, I own my own distributing company."

I got up and walked back to the bar next to her and poured myself another drink and refilled her glass without her asking but she didn't seem to object. I let my arm brush against the side of her leg and said, "Cheers"
Old 02-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #14
liytawdqdf

She was impressed, the man played volleyballl even now. "Who would of known. I didn't peg you for the volleyball type." She listened to what he was doing that he would be traveling the less traveled road. It was all making sense now.

"Oh....sorry to hear about your wife." She glanced at him, "I was never able to hold a relationship. I date casually but nothing really concrete. It must be hard for you since it was only a year ago." He had a wife not so long ago, probably thought about kids. And here she was 27-years-old and only had sex twice. She was seeming more pathetic now. Her life has been about building a life for herself, striving on Independence and having a good income and home before finding anyone

He filled up her glass and she didn't complain, in fact she welcomed it. When his arm brushed her leg she let it go as merely coincidental. It was probably why she didn't even have a steady. She seemed to be oblivious to her own beauty. She raised her glass, "Cheers!" Her eyes met his as she took a sip.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I lifted the drink and felt a slight pain in my shoulder and rubbed it with my other arm. "Crap, I must banged it pretty hard in the wreck." I looked over at the tub a few feet from the bed and said, "I guess a hot bath is out of the question."

I went ahead and finished my second drink and could start to feel a slight buzz in my head. I put my hand on top of hers and said, "Maybe when get out of this mess I can call you sometime and take you out to dinner."
Old 02-25-2010, 09:35 PM   #16
liytawdqdf

I drink some more scotch and then place the glass on the bar, it was still half full. When I see you rubbing your shoulder I feel a touch guilty but at least your okay. I glance at the bath and think for a moment. "Well.........." Nothing. I couldn't think of any way for either of us to take a bath without discretion.

When you put your hand on mine and made an offer to take me out for dinner, i gently moved my hand out from under yours and started walking away from you. "I...it's not possible. Like i said just passing through and have a lot of work to do." Okay, I knew that this was probably a good way to mingle and get out there, but the work, my boss was already going to be a bit upset at this drawback. Not to mention....I just didn't feel like dating. "You have been kind and all but....dating is not on my to do list right now. Even going on a date." She added before he could say it.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Wow, that was a quick rejection, I actually thought I had a good chance with her. Smart, young, beautiful, but a bit of a proud, a good lay would do her some good. I replied, "No worries, I don't want it to be awkward lets just try to make the best of our situation."

There was a bit of uncomfortable silence and I went over to try and see if the TV would work to no avail. I noticed Alexis was sitting on the bed with an empty drink so I went over and filled it up again. She was wearing a knee high black skirt with a slit up the side. Her legs were crossed and I could get a nice look at them, how I'd like to have then wrapped around me.

I paced around the room for a bit feeling the tension between us, she seemed to be attracted to me but blew me off pretty quickly. Maybe, she's not interested in dating but looking for a quick one night stand. I need to stop being such a wimp and make a move.

I sat back down next to her and put my hand on the exposed skin of her leg and leaned in to give her a kiss.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:32 PM   #18
liytawdqdf

I saw the expression of surprise at my turning down his date and admittedly feel a bit bad that i put it there. I couldn't help it though, I was just honest with him. There was no time, and he was handsome and courteous but...not quite her type.

I went over and sat on the bed, crossing my legs and finishing my scotch while I watched him try the tv. Great. I thought. There goes one distraction. She sighed and tried to find something entertaining to look at as he paced the room. It was a bit distracting just watching him pace with such a look of thought on his face.

To my surprise he came over and sat next to me, his hand found the soft warm skin of my leg and he leaned in kissing me. The kiss was nice but I ended it by turning my head before it could go any further. I felt doing anything with him would be taking advantage of his hospitality. It has been too long, and she might of drank too much. She wasn't sure which it was. Something stopped her though.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:44 PM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I leaned in and began to softly kiss her lips and move my hand on her exposed long legs. She didn't back away and started to respond by letting her lips part slightly until she suddenly turned her head away and shifted her legs away from my hand. She had stopped but certainly hadn't given me any clear signal, just seemed unsure.

I put my hands on her shoulders, started to rub them, and said, "Alexis, just relax a bit, nothings going to happen that you don't want, were both adults and might as well have a bit of fun." I moved my hands down her back over her soft shirt positioning my groin next to her body.

I could feel her body brushing against my man hood and it responded firmly. I let one of my hands move to her front against her breast and moved down and kissed the side of her neck. This time if she moves away I'm not going to back off.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #20
liytawdqdf

I wasn't doing this with him. I just wasn't. I don't know why I didn't just say no when I saw him lean in but I can't let it happen again. When he put his hands on my shoulders and started to rub them, I couldn't help but to stare down at my empty glass. I shook my head. Fun wasn't a good idea, we both had a good dose of scotch, had a mishap on the road and needed to sleep it off til morning.

When I adjusted and switched legs, crossing them opposite as they were. Doing this though I have inadvertently rubbed against him. He started to move his hands over the front of my chest and kiss down my neck. I uncrossed my legs and tried to move away from him. "This isn't going to happen Jack."