Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-08-2010, 01:53 AM   #21
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

The only article of my clothing I have between me and being totally naked are my panties and hose...but he grabs hold of them and begins pulling them down from the inside...the whole experience is surreal to me; I still can't really believe this is really happening to me.

He is rubbing himself against my groin and clit, making me wince with every rub. All of a sudden I feel myself lose my balance and I feel myself up in the air as he grabs me and lifts me...he is too strong for me to do anything but go wherever he puts me...

I feel dirty, not just because of the dirt on the hood of the car where he shoves me onto...but because of being violated so intimately by this man...

Then as he pushes me down face first onto the hood I can feel his finger probing along my ass and I cry out in pain and disgust as i feel him begin to insert it inside...never have I felt so violated and I feel another wave of disgust pass through me as I lay helplessly on the hood...it is hard for me to know exactly how to feel; there are so many thoughts going through my mind at the same time...I only know I hope for this nightmare to end soon...

Last edited by la hotchick; 02-08-2010 at 01:56 AM.
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:10 AM   #22
kvtr

kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)

His finger slowly presses into you even as your ass tightly clenches around him. The feeling is horrible as it digs down further into you. It's like your being filled up. And with no lubrication, even as he pulls the digit out of your hole, it burns all the way.

Still pinned on the hood of the car, the kid slaps your ass; pain bites into you, your soft skin stings. As a glowing red handprint forms he grabs you by your hip and shoulder and rolls you over, onto your back.

He leans down over you, lowering himself. Both of his hands grip you breasts; the soft cotton of his sleeves slip over the supple mounds. The kid pinches your nipples, rolling them in-between his fingers.

The groping stops and the crushing weight that's kept you pinned for so long is lifted. Your arms, legs and head are all free to move. But you're tired, all that struggling has worn you out. And to your horror, standing in front of you, your attacker fumbles with his belt. You can see his jeans sag along with a pair of grey boxer briefs. He pulls them both down revealing his dick.

It swings into view, standing fully erect. A mess of veins line the shaft. The head looks as if its coloured purple. A pair of balls hang at the very bottom. You're absolutely repulsed. It's huge, bigger than any man you've had before. While long, it's width is what alarms you, there's just no way he can fit that in you; it's too thick.

He yanks his sweater and shirt off, tossing them off to one side. The harsh fluorescent glow of the light above paints him, defining his body with shadow. No wonder you've had so much trouble. The kid is a rack of muscle; chiseled arms, huge shoulders, a taut chest and the faintest definition of abs.

Looking back at you is a monster. The reflection you'd seen earlier in the window is there; twisted features, a devilish face. There's not a single ounce of humanity in him. Just the sight of you naked atop the car causes his chest to heave as he pants. You can almost feel his lust just by looking at him.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-08-2010 at 05:29 AM.
kvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:20 PM   #23
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

I can feel a burning pain in my ass as he plunges his finger further in to me...the pain is agony; like nothing I have ever felt before. Even after he pulls it out the pain doesn't stop...the burning is indescrible. I want to reach behind me and rub myself to try to ease the pain but I feel paralyzed both by his weight pinning me down and by the shock and fear that I feel.

Just as he pulls his finger out and yanks me over on to my back and I can see him hovering over me as he begins to unzip his pants...I try to aquirm and free myself but my fear and exhaustion has me unable to move.

When I see him pull his briefs down and I see his member come out, another wave of fear comes over me as I see its size...oh my God I cannot have that inside me...but there isn't anything I can do to stop it in the state I'm in.

I also get a good look at my attacker for the first time...there is no way for me to be able to fight someone with his size and strength no matter what my self defense background...my only option is to give in to him and accept the inevitable that I will be raped...

I sob quietly as he positions himself to penetrate me...
Old 02-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #24
kvtr

kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)kvtr Level 8 (800+)

He's had something in his hands since he pulled his pants down. It's only now you recognize what it is, a condom. The kid tears the packaging with his teeth and moves to roll it on his length. This is so humiliating and bizarre; here you are with your legs spread, ready to be fuck like some piece of meat and he's busy making sure to be responsible.

Ready, the kid grins. Holding the base of his dick he slides forward, leaning overtop of you again. He plants a hand next to your head, onto the hood of the car, for support. You feel the tip of him reach you and slip up past your cunt. He rocks back and forth rubbing his dick on your sex sending waves of tingling pleasure through you.

The foreplay stops when he pulls back and rearranges himself. His head penetrates you suddenly. You can feel the tip of his cock stretching the lips of your pussy. He's too big, it hurts. Inch by inch though, he slides into you. With a groan he thrusts the last bit, smacking his thighs and balls into your ass. The kid grits his teeth and sucks in a hissing breath of air; you're tight and grip him like a vice.

Last edited by kvtr; 02-11-2010 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #25
la hotchick

I see him unfurl something in his hand...I realize he has a condom...God a rapist who practices safe sex I thought to myself as I again cringed at the touch of him against me. He rubs his dick against my pussy and in spite of how scared and disgusted I feel my body betrays me again and I feel a wave of excitement and moistness come over me.

Then suddenly he changes position and thrusts himself into me until his entire length is inside me...he rams himself again and again into me causing me a mixture of pleasure that I am ashamed to admit and pain and humiliation at being violated so...
Old 02-14-2010, 08:35 PM   #26
kvtr

He's slow at first, gradually working his length in and out of your hole. But his pace quickens. Soon the wet smacking sounds of your bodies fill the air. Your body slides about atop the hood of the car. He's pounding your pussy, hammering your body. One of his thumbs prods your clit, rubbing it roughly.

The kid's eyes bore into you. He grabs your head, wrenching you by your hair. Your attacker forces you to watch him fuck your cunt. Every time you try and pull away, he slaps you and roughly twists your head back, making sure you see every bit of your rape.

Your body is awash with all sorts of sensations; fear, humility, pain, they all mix together. He finally lets go of your hair. Your neck aches from the angle its been held at. You don't have time to adjust because your attacker spits on your face and wipes his saliva all over your mouth.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:34 PM   #27
la hotchick

He continues to pound into me and I feel more pain and humiliation than anyone should have to feel...when I try to at least ease my suffering by trying to turn away from my violation, he grabs me and yanks me into a position where I have no option but to watch in horror at what is being done to me.

It's as if he has it in his mind to cause me as much humiliation as he can...and my entire body aches...but the worst part is what this doing to me inside...

He then rubs his saliva all over my face...as if I haven't been humiliated enough...