Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2009, 04:00 AM   #21
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"DAMMIT!" I cry in pain. "I want your cock!" I lie. You try to rip my bra, and my blue eyes widen further, tears dripping down to my temples as I watch you. It thankfully doesn't give way, and you don't fight it. Thank God.

I spread my pale legs as far as I can, trying to make it easier for a huge cock to fit inside my tiny passage. I also force myself to relax, thinking of Ancient Egypt and its wonders, learning hieroglyphs, anything but being here.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:43 AM   #22
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I see your tears, but that doesn't matter to me, you're only getting what you deserve after months of teasing me. When you say "I want your cock!", I'm hard as I never been, I look deep into your eyes and say "Then you'll get what you want. You will scream slut!"
You seem to be away, not living the moment, and I don't want you to miss this moment. I slap your face hard again "Stay with me!"
And, unable to wait anymore, I violently force myself inside you.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #23
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't hear a word you say until you slap me. I scream in pain, and it gets louder when your cock is forced into my tight, slick passage. My body is forced to yield to yours, and I gasp and try to get over the pain.

I know now that it is a very bad idea to tease you. I won't do it ever again. My body shakes in pained tremors as it adjusts to the impalement. I know you holding still won't last long so I focus while it does on getting past the blood and torn tissues.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 11-11-2009, 03:23 AM   #24
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wear a satisfaction smile as I'm finally screwing you. Your pussy is so tight I have to force to get the full length of my long cock inside you. I feel something in the way, then see blood, and realize I'm not only raping you but also deflowering your tight little cunt. I can't believe a tease like you never got it before. It was definitely time to teach you some manners.
I lean over you and whisper to your ears "Now, Annie, you'll never forget me. You'll always remember the man who took your virginity after you've been teasing him for so long. And don't worry, I'll not forget your tight passage and how I came deep inside you that first time..."

I reach for your nipples with my mouth and begin to suck them in turn, bitting and pulling them a bit. Then I grab your hips and begin the movement with my cock, slowly at first, then harder and harder...
Old 11-11-2009, 05:00 AM   #25
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Feeling you deep inside of me is a sensation I never wanted, but find slightly enjoyable. But you are not done. You force more and more into me to the point I wonder just how damn long you are. It hurts when my hymen is ripped open. You lean over me, and it hurts my passage, but your whisper sends a shock, a tremor through my body.

Not one of pain. One of fear. I cry out when your mouth latches on my breasts, whimpering in pain when you grab my hips and start moving your cock in and out of me. My hands attack your desk in a desperate attempt to find solace in this terrible situation.

I find my pencil, the one I was chewing a while back, and proceed to do just that. I chew on the eraser, trying to keep from pressing my teeth together and causing a headache. As the thrusts quicken in pace, so do my tears. I stare at the ceiling. I brought this on myself. Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Old 11-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #26
Seven
and more

It feels so good, finally having my cock deep inside of you, that for a moment I forget I'm actually raping you. I keep pounding you faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Your pussy is so tight for my cock I could cum right away, but as it may be the first and last time I have my way with you, I want to keep enjoying it.

I pull myself out of you as I am ready to explode, step back and look at you, laying shaking on my desk. I want you to be part of it, but you've been chewing your pen, probably trying to think of something else, so I take it out of your mouth. I grab you by the hips again, but to lift you from the desk and turn you round, so now you lay face down, your ass facing me. I slap it a few times, harder and harder.
"Ready to feel my cock even more?" I say, ready to take you doggystyle.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #27
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

While it may be rape, your cock impaling and stroking my sensitive nerves and muscles feels rather enjoyable. The speed and depth constantly change, and the depth forces you into my womb, causing me to gasp from experiencing the purest sexual pleasure you can give a woman.

Your cock swells, and you still inside me before pulling out. My tremors are fear, and unwilling pleasure now. You remove my solace, worse than a slap in the face because you are denying me any and all comforts now.

Grabbing me by the hips is a bad leverage point, as the back of my head strikes the metal desk due to lack of upper body momentum. I am on my stomach before I can even get dizzy, and because the wave strikes then, it nullifies the pain of you slapping my behind.

"Whatever you say," I whisper. I really don't care at this point, I just want to make it easier so it is done faster, and with less suffering on my part.

Old 11-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #28
Seven
and more

I'm rather disappointed by your lack of resistance, but so excited the moment my cock screw your tight entrance again. It feels even tighter as I pound you harder and harder. Your breasts, pressed against the desk, are moving as fuck you. I reach and grab them.

Soon I'm about to come, I squeeze your breasts harder as I am closer and closer to release my cum inside you.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #29
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I feel so numb, so cold. I feel you impale me again, and I moan softly, my muscles milking you now, and you grip my breasts.

So rough, you are getting rougher and rougher, and your cock feels stiffer, your nuts tighter. I know you are going to come soon, and I claw at your desk again, gripping the sides tightly, so tightly it hurts. I shiver.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #30
Seven
and more

One final thrust and I lodge my cock deep inside you before unloading my balls, moaning in pleasure. It feels like I won't stop cumming, as I shoot load after load.

Finally I'm done. I lay on you for a moment, exhausted, before pulling my softening cock off your body.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #31
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can feel your seed inside of me, and it makes me want to cry. You lean over me, and I breathe hard. I try to calm down, and your cock softens and slips out of me. It is done, over. Your seed drips down my thigh, and I lay there a second before slowly straightening up.

Old 11-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #32
Seven
and more

I watch you straightening up, smiling when I see some of my cum leaking from your cunt.

I'm still excited, but I think you've had enough for today. I put back my clothes while I say : "So... I think you'll be perfect helping me for this client, Annie. I want to see you tomorrow in my office, same time as today, after work hours. Understand you may loose a lot, if not all, if you don't accept that."
"You may now leave. But don't close your door when you come home, I may change my mind and give you a little visit tonight. I'm your boss, don't forget it."
Old 11-11-2009, 06:46 PM   #33
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You tell me to come after hours, and I have a feeling I am going to get fucked again. I get dressed quickly, and fix my clothes as best I can. As I go to the door, you tell me to leave mine unlocked and I choke back a sob.

"Anything you say, boss," I whisper. "I will accept it," I refer to the job offer, then run out the door. I get to my car with no incident, get home, and after sobbing a while, clean up, wash my clothes that can be salvaged, and try to get some sleep. My door is unlocked, but not because you told me to, because I forgot out of shock and pain.

Old 11-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #34
Seven
and more

I stay in my office for a little while after you left, time for my mind to recover from this great fuck. I should have take some videos and pictures, just to have something to fap to. But right now I have you, and you seem willing to give some more, as long as you're keeping your job. Great. Soon I'm harding again, thinking of all that I'm going to do to you.

I drive back home, get a shower and try to get some sleep, but I'm so thrilled I can't get any. Fuck, why did I not screw her 3 or 4 times tonight? I grab my cock and begin stroking it. Is there any possibility you left your door unlocked as I asked you? Are you this obedient? Well, I can't sleep, so I better go and check, you're leaving only 15 minutes from my place. I try to control my hard-on as I put some clothes on, get my car keys, my camera, a knife, some rope I kept for sexual games reach for your address in my employees book and leave. I'm not playing at home now, so I better be careful.

Soon I'm parking not far from your place. Are you there? At some friend's place? At the police? Are you awake? Sleeping? I'll soon discover it.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #35
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I do not dream. I can't let myself. I would have too many nightmares.

I lay on the bed in a deep, healing sleep. I have on short shorts and a tank top, and am buried under my blanket. But even as I sleep something feels wrong. I rub my eyes and watch my bedroom door. My gut tells me to lock it, to get the phone and get the police here NOW. But at the same time I know you may just kill me if I do. I lay back down, and hide. Hide. Something isn't right. But what? Did I lock my door?

Fuck. I didn't. It's too late. Too late.

You weren't kidding. I know it. You are coming to my house. Oh God. Don't kill me. Please.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:06 AM   #36
Seven
and more

I've put on jeans and a t-shirt quickly before I left home. My hard-on has not resolved and I still have a bump on my jeans. I'm so excited by this.
I reach for your dock lock and see it's not locked! Am I so lucky, or is it a trap? I try to be as quietly as possible, take my knife in my hand, ready for anything that could happen, and open the door, not knowing if you heard me or not.

No sound. Ok, now, the bedroom. It must be there. I quietly reach for the door handle, and open your door. You're breathing there, I know. Have you heard me? Have you called the police? It's too late to figure it out. I know I'm gonna rape you. Again.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:46 AM   #37
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

My door opens, and I try to keep my breathing steady, but I can't help it when I see the gleam of the knife. I cover my soft gasp by rolling over and pulling the covers tighter around me. It's you. I know it.

My shaking does not subside, and I know I will get severely hurt if I do not follow your instructions to the letter. God help me please, please....

Closer, closer. I hate this. The suspense is worse than pain right now.

God please don't use that knife on me.

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 11-12-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #38
Seven
and more

I hear you rolling over in your bed, and in an instant I know you didn't called the cops or have any plan. I'm sure just just forgot to lock the door, and I can feel your fear now.

"Hi Annie!" I say in a low toned voice. "Tought I could give you a visit tonight, I want some more. Please, don't be shy, we already know each other quite well."
When I finish my sentence, I reach for you bed sheets and pull them strongly, your grip being not strong enough. There you lay, on your stomach, exposing your tight little ass in those short shorts.

"I am so glad you put some nices clothes on for me Annie. I am so going to tear them off before I screw you!"
Old 11-12-2009, 03:42 AM   #39
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

My blanket and sheets are quickly removed, and a soft cry escapes me as I roll onto my side.

'I want some more.' Those words echo in my mind over and over to the point of pain. My tears slip out again.

Why are you doing this? You proved your point, didn't you? You got what you wanted, now you want more. How long is this going to last?

"Please don't tear them," I whisper. That knife is terrifying me. I don't dare disobey. I don't even think about it, and that's what you wanted. Complete submission, right?

Well with a knife involved, you're getting it. My eyes are wide with terror, when will this nightmare end?

Old 11-12-2009, 04:12 AM   #40
Seven
and more

Your fear is my turn on. Your nice little body shaking on your bed makes me harder.

"Sorry, but you don't decide what I do." I say, as I lean over you, grab you an put you on your back, then, with my knife, cut your tank top so I can tear it, revealing your nice breasts.

I open my fly and remove my jeans and my boxers.
"Now, your turn to work!" and I place my cock against your lips, still threatening you with my knife...