Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-23-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Whisper

Whisper has initial reputation
Default A wolf leading sheep [Private: For 'the savage']

[[Name is Saffiya.]]

The roads were surprisingly quiet for such a wonderfully glorious day; the sky was a clear blue, the sun shining down upon the car hot and humid. Yet with the window down, a cool stream of air filtered into the car, keeping the temperature comfortable. Music filled the car, turned up just enough so that it was audible over the movement of the air, and my fingers tapped the wheel along to the rhythm.

Watching the houses to the right pass by, i count them down, knowing exactly where I'm headed, pulling over without hesitation, turning off the engine and the CD player. Skipping round to the back of the car, i pull out a box full of books, balancing them upon my knee before closing the trunk. The house i make my way toward is so familiar, it feels so much like a second home, I'm here almost as much as i am in my own house.

Propping the box up against the frame of the front door before ringing the doorbell, tucking a strand of soft blond hair behind my ear. I've never been a girl who liked to dress up in flowery skirts and dresses, never one to plaster my face with makeup or spend hours upon my hair or appearance. Today i wore a pair of neatly fitting jeans that showed off my slim legs and shapely hips, a t-shirt, and a slightly over-sized hoodie over the top of that. My long blond hair is drawn back into a ponytail to leave a clean and fresh face with soft full lips.

As the door began to draw open, i lifted the box back into my arms and offered a smile to the person that came into sight. "Oh hi, Pastor Rob. How are you?" I beam, smiling up at the man standing in the doorway, "Is Mary in? I've got those books that she wanted." Raising the box a little higher as i speak to draw your attention to them, "I was also wondering if we could talk some...i have a few questions about your message last Sunday."
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wander through my house, not really doing anything, trying to compose a message that will reach today's audience. Attendance keeps dwindling, and it sickens me. A knock, and I go to the door. Opening it, and there stands Saffiya. I fight the urge to roll my eyes. Sure, she is here all the time, but I don't think that she truly understands or believes.

I step back, letting her into the house with a smile.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
Whisper

I smile warmly up at you, not seem to notice your irritation at my presence, and move pass you into the building that is almost as familiar as my own home. "Is Mary in?" I ask cheerfully, peering into the living room only to find it empty and i place the box of books down by the wall.

Turning round i face you, smile fading a little as i find you staring at me in a rather bored manner, "Pastor Rob? Is everything ok?"
Old 09-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As you enter, I can't help myself, I stare at your ass. Encased in the tight jeans, it is amazing to view. My wife hasn't been very receptive lately, I think. I try to push those thoughts away, after al I am a man of the cloth. But I am a MAN I keep thinking.

She turns towards me, asking if everything is okay, probably sensing the internal turmiol. "No, she isn't here." Thinking quickly, "Put those down and come join me in the living room, where we can talk."
Old 01-23-2010, 04:14 PM   #5
Whisper

My smile returns to my lips, "Of course." I stoop, bending over to set the box upon the floor, inadvertantly giving you a rather good view of my ass. "How are you? I haven't had a chance to speak with you in some time." Straightening, i move through into the living room, knowing my way around quite well.

I take a seat, curling my right leg beneath me as i curl up upon the sofa. "Are you preaching on Sunday?"

[[Apologies for the long delay!]]