Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-03-2010, 03:42 AM   #1
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac
Default Storm Warning:Mac and Gabrielle

I love the Weather Channel. It tells you exactly where a storm is going and when it's going to hit. Yesterday Hurricane Jeanna came up out of the Carribbean and is headed for the Eastern US. By tonight it should be just off Miami Beach.

The news says the Governor is calling for an evacuation... doesnt want another Katrina, not in the Sunshine State. The Weather Channel doesnt think its gonna hit, just come close. But the Gov is playin it safe... HAHA.. playin it safe. Safe for him, safe for me too.

Sounds like tonight will be a great time to "go to work". Empty neighborhoods, dark streets and no fucking cops!!. A perfect night for a little breaking and entering. Maybe a little more, might just stumble on a cute U.M. coed riding out the storm. Maybe she'll be scared, need a little... company. Just the thought makes my cock start to swell, oh yeah.... she'll get some company alright. I better go pack my bag, it could be a long night. *cold grin*.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 02-28-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
slave_gabrielle

slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)

Cuddled all up in my blankets in my bedroom wearing only my black bra and black bikini style panties, I'm lying on my bed watching a few movies. I was pretty confident the hurricane wasn't going to hit and I could withstand, at worst, a bad thunderstorm. Aloud, I think, "Idiots...panicking over a what will be just a thunderstorm here...Stupid, stupid, stupid."

One of my room/housemates was gone and I only had to share the whole house we were renting with one other girl in the room on the other side of the house, we don't talk much. I smile to myself and sip some of my hot chocolate then curl my arms back up in my blankets tightly.

Last edited by slave_gabrielle; 01-04-2010 at 01:56 PM.
slave_gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's getting dark, stromy dark as the hurricane moves closer. Reports still say it should turn north, buts its gonna be close, real close. Lots of cars headed away from the coast. Looks like everyone followed the evac orders. Oh well... if nothing else I should be able to boost some cool stuff.

Crossing several mall waterways as I near the coast I can see the water is black and choppy, the wind moving a good 20-30 mph with stronger gusts. Rain is starting and soon even the cops wont be out.

Spotting a likely looking neighborhood I turn in. An ally way running behind a 7-11 looks like a good place to park. It's dark, outta the way. Neighborhood looks deserted, most lights are out, power will be failing soon anyway.

Getting out of the car the wind hits me, but my 6'2", 250 pound frame deals with it. It's not too windy to walk but you can feel it for sure. Grabbing my tools I look around again... seeing no one I grab my special bag, just in case. Thinking of a warm little coed on a stormy night makes my cock start to throb.

I move deeper into the neighborhood, no one is about. The few emergency vehicles that are out have their flashers on and are easy to avoid. Darting between two houses I see light flickering from a window. Not a steady light... Ahh.. a TV, maybe someone is home after all.

Moving to the window I carefully look in... BINGO!! There she is cuddled in her blankets watching movies, not a care in the world. My cock starts to come alive at the thought... soon she'll have something to care about. Wait.. maybe she's not alone, I better check.

A quick circut of the house and I dont see any other lights on. Windows are dark and I cant see in because the blinds are drawn. Fuck it, she's too yummy to pass up. Finding a side door I put on my gloves, take out my tools and get to work. The cheap lock in the doorknob gives way easily. No deadbolt or chain. Stupid bitch is just asking to get raped. The door opens into the kitchen, just like I figured. Time to get ready, I don a black ski mask, cut several long strips of duct tape and stick them on my belt and ready my old K-bar combat knife. Dressed in jeans and a long sleeve black pullover I look like the shadow of death.

Moving thru the house I can hear the TV... sounds like she is watching some kind of romantic comedy. Standing outside her room, the door three quarters closed, close enough I can smell her. Talc and scented soap... damn she is going to be delicious, and totally absorbed in her movie.

I need to do this fast and hard, dont give her a chance to fight. She looks small, maybe 100 pounds or so... no match for me at 6'2" and over 250. The lights flicker... now's my chance. Just as the lights go out I push open the door, she turns and her innocent eyes open wide in surprise.

Two quick strides and I am at her bed before she can unwrap herself from her blankets. Her mouth opens to scream but after serving several tours in the military I know how to stop that. A quick backhand and her scream never happens, turning to a muffled grunt. before she can draw breath again I clamp one hand across her mouth as the other pins her shoulder to the bed. Her eyes dart to the hand at her shoulder, the one with the knife and her body stiffens, her eyes widen with fear, focused on the long, silver blade.

Putting my hooded face right next to hers. My mouth right next to her ear I softly growl.."Wanna live Bitch?"
Old 01-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
slave_gabrielle

slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)

One moment I am watching a man confess his love to a woman on my TV when i turn to the sound of my lightly creaking door, expecting to see my housemate. When I see this large man I am almost too scared to scream and any ability I have is knocked right out of my pretty little face. Still wrapped in my blankets I can do nothing but lay there at his mercy as he pins me to the bed, hand over my mouth.

As he asks, "Wanna live bitch?", I can only nod in shocked agreement, not yet completely aware of the situation but in a shocked scared state.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Keeping my left hand presed firmly across her quivering lips I begin to pull down the blanket the young woman is wrapped in. Slowly the blanket comes down, revelling creamy white skin and small taunt breasts covered in a lacy black bra.

I stop for a moment, locking my gaze on hers, enjoying the fear in her eyes as I unwarp my newfound toy. Her arms and upper body are exposed. I can feel her trembling under my hand.

Letting go of the blanket I let the tip of the K-Bar slowly, softly travel up her bare left arm and across her tender skin. Reaching her shoulder I slide the knife across her bra strap, pauseing for a moment to gage her reaction.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #6
slave_gabrielle

I feel the cold air across my breasts and shiver a bit. As our eyes meet I shiver again and the deep, hard stare looking back at me. I swallow nervously.

I'm a bit puzzled as the blanket is dropped but my attention is quickly brought back as I feel the cold, sharp steel press against my flesh. My eyes dart to the knife and my flesh breaks out in goosebumps as the knife glides across my skin, fearing that it might cut through at the slightest twitch. As the knife stops over my bra strap I look back up into those gazing eyes. I slowly shake my head "No..."
Old 01-21-2010, 10:45 PM   #7
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Her gaze darts back and forth between the knife and my eyes. I can almost smell her fear as she shakes her head NO. Slowly I let the tip of the knife travel along the thin strap of her bra, down to the cup. Ever so lightly the blade passes over her breast in soft lazy circles... getting closer and closer to her nipple.

Her tiny nipples begin to stiffen, from fear.. excitement, I dont care which. As her tiny buds begin to poke thru the sheer lace my cock begins to harden, swelling in my jeans.

I let the knife circle her breast one last time then drag it right across her nipple. I shift the blade upwards until it reaches her slender, pale, white throat. Leaning down again I lick her cheek, tasting her... both salty and sweet.

As the wind howls outside and rain beats down I whisper once again.. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

Her eyes glisten and a small sob escapes her lips.... "Are you alone cunt?"

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 01-21-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:45 AM   #8
slave_gabrielle

As the blade circles around my breast and over my nipple I shiver with fear and a bit from the cold temperature throughout the house. When he puts the knife to my throat I freeze entirely, my fear so great I don't even tense from him licking my face.

At "I'm going to enjoy fucking you", I do tense some and cross my legs underneath my blanket, a feeble attempt at protecting my maidenhood. In response to "Are you alone cunt?", my left eye twinges from the insult and I ever so slowly shake my head no, ever conscious of the knife pressed to my throat.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:41 PM   #9
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

When I ask if she is alone she shakes her head.. Damn. Cant be a boyfriend or he'd be in here, maybe a room mate... I can play this I think to myself as I feel a cold, humorless smile spread across my face.

Taking the knife from her throat I let the blade pass across her line of sight, "Stay quiet little girl", as she nods I slip it into its sheath.

My left hand slowly eases away from her mouth... I watch her closely, ready to clamp down should she try to scream. My right hand comes up, I softly caress her cheek. My hand slides into her hair, so soft and silky. She gasps as I grab a handful and give it a mild yank.

"Who is here" I demand in a quiet tone, "boyfriend.. room mate"? At room mate her eyes cut to the door.. bingo! Giving her hair another tug I pull her face to within an inch of mine and whisper, "unless you want to watch her die you do exactly as I say, got it!

Pulling her closer still, I let my mouth slide across hers. My tongue presses against her lips, they tremble but stay closed. Pulling away I flick my tongue out at her, while pulling her head backwards slightly and clenching my fingers tighter in her hair.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:27 AM   #10
slave_gabrielle

As his tongue presses against my lips I cringe. "Ugh...he needs to keep his nasty tongue in his own mouth..." I think as I clench my lips tighter. I grind my teeth a bit as he grabs my hair tighter, giving it a small twist. My lips inadvertently give a small opening for his tongue. I feel his tongue move through my lips and against my teeth. The feeling of his tongue disgusts me. "Ugh...disgusting...", I think semi-aloud, keeping my teeth closed.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:40 AM   #11
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Hearing her mutter in disgust I cover her lips with mine. Giving her hair a sharp yank she cries out and my tongue slips inside her mouth. I savor the taste, fresh and clean, as my tongue explores her.

Dropping my knife hand I take the flat of the blade and softly trace a line up her thigh. She trembles but I am careful not to break the skin, just reminding her it's there as I kiss her.

Gradually she gets the message and reluctantly begins to kiss me back. Not the best kiss I ever had, but it's a start.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:29 AM   #12
slave_gabrielle

I feel like screaming in fear as I feel the knife running up my thing. "Don't stab me! Don't stab me! Please God don't let him stab me!" I plead to myself inside my head. I work my tongue very unenthusiastically, hoping that if I give him a little willingly that he might settle for not taking as much from me...I suck a little with my lips, shivering a bit in displeasure from the taste of his saliva. "Why me? Why tonight? Everyone is suppose do be gone damn it!" I question in my mind.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #13
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Enjoying the kiss as she begins to respond I release her hair and slid my hand down her back, not stopping until I reach her ass. I fondle the firm, rounded cheeks, enjoying the feel of her silk panties. I pull her against me, slowing grinding my stiff cock against her.

The knife continues it's slow journey up her body, over her hips and across her ribs. Being very careful I slip it under her left bra strap, using the flat edge so as not to cut it I slide it partially off her shoulder.

Breaking the kiss I slide my lips across her cheek, nuzzling her neck. Reaching her ear I whisper "Unzip me".
Old 02-28-2010, 03:03 AM   #14
slave_gabrielle

I feel his hand running over my my left ass cheek and my ass twitches. My ass is even disgusted with this evil man's touch! All my lower body muscles tense at the feeling of his cock rubbing against my panties, near to my most sacred, untouched part of my body. I've been a good girl. I save myself for marriage, never engage in oral sex, hell, I never even masturbate and this is how I rewarded?

I shiver as my left bra strap is pushed from my shoulder, the left cup falling some but not yet exposing my nipple. No...he can't be the first guy to see my breasts!

He commands I unzip him. "Ugh...I don't want that...thing touching me..." I think to myself, but I know I have to unzip. I don't want to get stabbed. I quickly slide down the zipper with my right hand move my hand back as quick as possible, folding my hands together on my stomach, to avoid his cock touching it. Without any assistance, the tip of his cock begins to protrude through his zipper. I let out a whining, moan-like noise around his tongue as I see even the smallest bit of his cock near my sacred area. I twitch my hips back a bit into my bed to try to get away from it.
Old 02-28-2010, 04:12 AM   #15
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

I can tell she is hating this, she cringes at my every touch. The cheeks of her ass clinch and tighten as I caress her and her whole body shudders when I lower her bra strap. She
hesitates to obey me and for a moment I think she wont. I'd hate to have to hurt her too badly, but I will. I have come too far.

My eyes harden and she realizes she has no choice, her small hands reach out and she quickly unzips my jeans. She quickly pulls her hands back, clutching them to her bare stomach. My cock is partially visable and her eyes seem drawn to it, she wants to look away, but she cant.

Giving her ass one last squeeze and pat I place my hand on her right shoulder, sliding the strap down. letting it dangle like it's twin. Her bra relaxes slightly but doesnt come down, her pert breasts holding it in place. The fingers of my left hand slide along the top off the silken bra, slowly slipping it lower. Her lips tremble slightly and I can see the beginnings of a tear in her eyes.

Finally my hand reaches the center of her bra. I pull at it, making her take a half step forward be she recovers. Sliding my knife under it the sharp blade easily parts the sheer material. The two halves of the bra fall away exposing her grapefruit sized breasts. Her breasts are almost milky white, her dusky pink nipples stand taunt. My hand reaches out, grabing one tit, then the other. Rubbing my thumb across her nipples I can feel her flinch. I pinch it between my thumb and forefinger making her gasp.

I slip the knife back into its sheath and snap it shut. Looking at her I say in a cold, emotionless voice "If you make me take it out again, you're dead, now, on your knees".
Old 02-28-2010, 05:50 AM   #16
slave_gabrielle

As my other bra strap falls I shiver but feel a bit relieved when my bra doesn't fall. I tremble a bit as he slips it lower, bringing to the edge of tears. No...these aren't for him...As he quickly moves his knife under the fabric, I clench in fear. I can think nothing but a sad, lost "No..." inside my head as the knife parts the two halves of my bra, both halves falling aside exposing my breasts/nipples. I clench my eyes in embarrassment and begin to blush at being exposed. The tears welling in my eyes begin to leak through my clenched eyelids when he pinches my nipples making me gasp, followed by a half-sigh/half-whine of sadness and embarrassment leading to my face becoming more flushed with red.

Once he breaks his kiss I curl back my lips inside my mouth, slightly biting down on them. Disgusted but relieved his tongue is out of my mouth. I sigh with relief when he puts his knife away, feeling mildly more safe. "If you make me take it out again, you're dead," he says. I nod rapidly toward him to show I understand.

But as he says "Now, on our knees," I stare at him blankly momentarily. In a soft sad whisper I say "Sir I...please no. Please don't make me s...suck your...p...pe..." I whisper something resembling penis. "I'll p-p-pleasure you w-with my hand...Just don't m-make me put that in my mouth." I look at his eyes and then see his hand move toward his knife. In a frantic whisper, "No! please no! I'll get on my knees! Don't get the knife out!" I quickly hop off the bed and fall to my knees on the hardwood floor with a thud, making me cringe in pain. I cover my eyes and face with my hands trying to cover my obvious tears as I await his next action, scared out of my frantic mind.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:07 PM   #17
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

The young woman kneels before me, she didnt want to of course, but she did. She know's what is coming and hides her face in her hands. Trying to hide her shame, her fear. I slap her hands away from her face, I want to see her.

"Look at me". She lifts her head, her eyes red and swollen, tears flowing freely down fer face. The girl is sobbing softly, she is trying to be brave but the shock of whats about to happen is too much for her.

Reaching down I brush aside the remains of her bra, it falls to the floor completely exposing her tits. Giving her nipples a little slap she crys out. Looking down I feel my need building. Quickly I peel off my shirt and kick off my shoes. I unsnap the knife from my belt and toss it casually on the bed. Her eyes follow it. "Dont even think it Bitch" I smack her on the side of the head to reinforce my point.

As she recoils from the blow I slip out of my jeans. She turns her head, trying to look away. "I said look at me god damnit". She turns back towards me, my throbbing cock just inches from her face. I grab it and give it a squeeze, a drop of pre-cum appears of the slit.

Thrusting my hips forward I rub the head of my cock across her lips, Smearing them with pre-cum, making then glisten. I slap her cheeks with my cock, fear and disgust both evident on her face. My desire building I smack her with my dick one last time.

"Whats your name Bitch"?
Old 03-01-2010, 01:34 AM   #18
slave_gabrielle

I give a little surprised sigh as my hands are smacked away from my face. I don't want him to see me being this weak. I wanted to keep my cool...but it's just so hard...He commands I look at him, I do it to avoid being hit but this only makes me cry more. Dammit...why I am I such a weakling?

I sniffle a bit as my bra is pushed off of me to the floor but my sniffling is cut short by a sharp slap to each breast, leading to me letting out a medium volume yelp. Seeing his shirt and shoes come off only makes the fear inside me build. "Oh no...this is really going to happen..." but at least I can take some solace now that the knife isn't immediately on him. The immediately proceeding slap quickly knocks the idea of using the knife out of my head. My gaze is brought back to him quickly by his command as he removes his pants. His pronounced cock is inches from my face when he gives it just a little squeeze to excrete a bit of pre-cum.

I try to avoid gagging as he runs his cock across my lips, leaving his little bit of cum across them. I am caught of guard as he slaps my face with his large member multiple times. The humiliation is almost too much to bear..."Why would someone slap someone with their penis? Ugh!"

He asks me my name...What do I do? Do I tell him the truth? I don't want this perverse psycho to know my name...BLEH! I quickly pull a name from the air, "My names...Sara?" I unintentionally end it with an upward inflection...dammit...he'll never believe that...
Old 03-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #19
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

The girl sounds scared to death, good. Her voice cracks as she tells me her name. "Sara", the girl says. The cunt is probably lying, who cares. "Sara is it" I say as I continue to abuse her lips with my hard cock. She nods timidly, she almost looks relieved. "Well sweet Sara, you're gonna suck my cock, you're take me balls deep in your mouth, and you're gonna eat my cum. What do you think of that Sweet Sara."?

Planting the head of my cock right on her tightly closed lips, she seems in shock. She tries to pull away but I grip her hair and hold her fast. "Open your mouth Sara, swallow my cock" her trembling lps relax for just a moment and the large purple crown on the end of my shaft slides thru, her teeth are still tightly closed and I slaide my cockhead across them.

"Open your mouth Sara, suck me... and I better not feel any gaddamned teeth or my dick wont be the only thing you swallow tonight!"
Old 03-19-2010, 04:25 AM   #20
slave_gabrielle

I sigh with relief at him at least pretending to believe me.

"Well sweet Sara, you're gonna suck my cock, you're take me balls deep in your mouth, and you're gonna eat my cum." He says...oh God no... "What do you think of that Sweet Sara?" My pleading eyes look up at him as the tip of his cock presses against my teeth.

His cold eyes look down at mine as he scolds me. "Open your mouth Sara. Suck me, and I better not feel any goddamn teeth or my dick won't be the only thing you swallow tonight!" Without opening my teeth or closing my lips, I slowly shake my head and try to say "Please...no..." but please sounds more like "yleez". He can see the tears starting to well up in my eyes.