Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I now felt the wetness between her legs on my fingers, her body naturally preparing itself for my member. Her words asking me stop betrayed her emotions as it was apparent that she was feeling pleasure. I continued for another minute until I notice her legs open slightly and then I use my foot to spread them further. It seemed as if she was putting up no resistance.

Next I grabbed a hold of her hips and pushed then towards me and took hold of the shaft of my cock. The initial feeling of pleasure in the tip of my cock was intense as I used it to probe for her opening. I said, "Crystal, I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

For a moment I was getting a bit frustrated as I hadn't found my mark and I considered pushing her to the ground but then I felt my cock penetrate her opening. Instead of slowly pumping my hips to gain gradual entrance I continued to push it straight in rapidly moving deep inside her body.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:44 AM   #22
BradinTexas

BradinTexas has initial reputation

Her eyes bulged as she felt herself taking you in, her cunny stretching to fit you, suddenly feeling very filled as you bury your shaft deep in her, the sense of warmness slowly impaling her too much for her to bear. She clawed at the plaster, her painstakingly manicured nails chipping and leaving pink trails on the wall, vainly trying to rip an escape as she felt you pounding into her, unable to stifle the moans you force out with every push.

As time wore on, she felt a weariness creeping up on her, her resiliance broken, head hung low as she allowed you to use her body for your lust, summoning the bare minimum of her reserves to keep the ebbing of her own pleasure at bay, the dull throbbing in her clit agonizing as she held on.

"...h-hhurryy up an finish...."
BradinTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:45 PM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

After the thrill and intense feelings of pleasure of the initial penetration of Cyrstal's body with my cock I began to stop thinking of her as my prey. It was now pure animal lust for her body that was dominating my thoughts and actions. My cock was moving deep in and out of her canal with a steady rhythm. I said, "YES, this feels so good, Cyrstal you are so fucking hot."

My hands left her hips and move throughout her body touching her inner thighs, rubbing her clit, touch her stomach and groping her firm breasts. I could feel the sweat on her body and hear her breathing deepen. I continued to pound my thick cock into her and now could clearly hear her moan as if I were her lover. Along with the hard thrust the pleasure in the tip of my cock began to build and my body wanted nothing more than to eject my cum deep into her body.

Then I heard her say, "h-hhurryy up and finish" and I became aware of how her body was close to betraying her and slowed down my pace to make it last. I moved my right hand down from her breast, over her stomach and back to her shave pussy. My fingers found again found her clit and I started to give her some extra stimulation. I said, "You want this, it will feel so good."
Old 03-09-2010, 11:19 AM   #24
BradinTexas

BradinTexas has initial reputation

As she felt her clittie claspd in a vice between your thumb and forefinger, she shuddered, a strangled moan staggering out weakly from her throat as she felt her barriers being forced open, her resistance pulled away as you laid her pleasure bare before you. "UUuhhh....nn-n-nooo....dd-ddon'tdoo...auahhhh..."

Her skin shone with a thin film of perspiration, sweat beading her forehead as she held on for dear life, her legs turning to jelly as she began to sag against your fingers. "I...I-Imma cummm....s-stooooopp....." Her eyes began to roll back as she felt her nub being rolled back and forth between your digits, the throbbing intensifying until she finally couldn't hold it in, her dam already leaking copiously, honey flowing in rivulets down between her legs.

"UUuhh..c-cc-cummin...."

Her body went rigid as she creamed against the pressure, expelling hard against your hand, her juices rushing forth, pooling underneath her as her orgasm took over, her body writhing and arching, trying to force the feelings all out at once from between her legs in a liquid form, crying as her body gave up on her, humiliation mixing with pleasure as she came in an unfamiliar bedroom, in a stranger's grasp.

Last edited by Crystal Coin; 03-09-2010 at 11:22 AM.
BradinTexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I felt the inner walls of her pussy tighten around my cock as she moaned deeply and then verbally told me that she was cumming. I felt her entire body stiffen and felt the moisture of her fluids on my hand and cock. I said, "Now that wasn't so bad was it?"

When she had finished her orgasm I slowed down and with drew my cock and took hold of her hand. I said, "Your coming with me to my bedroom, you haven't satisfied me yet." I pulled hard and led her to the entrance of my bed room and as we walked I pictured all the positions that I wanted to take her before settling on what would be next.

I said, "Now get on the bed on all fours."