Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-01-2010, 05:14 AM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

It certainly wasn't my best work, I wondered if she would even be able to read it once we were finished, no matter. I said, "Next, time I'm going to mark you in a way that you'll be scared for any future lover." I again moved on to the bed with my cock next to her mouth. I said, "This time I need you to suck it good."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:21 AM   #22
slave_gabrielle

slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)

Scared for what could possibly be on the back of my neck, I don't respond for a few moments, crying in shame. I slowly open my mouth, "I will open my mouth, but I will not suck you, you ass hole." I leave my mouth open, tongue out and look toward my feet in shame.
slave_gabrielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:31 AM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I said, "Good enough" and I move my cock inside of her mouth. The touch of her wet tongue on it felt so good. I moved all eight inches of my cock in her mouth and down her throat and my balls slapped against her cheeks. I didn't want to cum yet so when the excitement built near a climax I withdrew my cock.

I took a short break and found something to drink in the small frig and then returned to my sweet Gabrielle. "Now be a good girl and spread your legs wide for me."
Old 03-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #24
slave_gabrielle

slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)slave_gabrielle Level 9 (900+)

He puts his cock in my mouth, burying it to the hilt. Surprisingly I didn't gag, probably because I was trying to put my mind anywhere else. I imagined myself back out on the beach, still baking in the sun, getting a worse sunburn than I already had on my back. However, the occasional taste of his salty pre-cum snapped my back to reality a few times. I finally came back to reality fully when he pulled out of my mouth and hopped of the bed. I gasped for air finally realizing how much oxygen I wasn't getting. How the hell did I tune out so much?

I see him walk off to my mini fridge and pull out a drink. You know, it's not enough to rape, but let's run up the room bill by taking stuff from the fridge too...asshole. He comes back and tells me to open my legs. It would be easy to just open my legs, look away, and tune out but...I am afraid to tune out. What could I miss if I tuned out then? The possibilities scared the ever living hell out of me...I look straight up into his eyes and slowly shake my head "no" as I cross my legs, "No...you can have my mouth all you want but you don't get my p...p...you know..." I look off to the left, I can't look him in the eye at all now.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:09 AM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

She can't even say the word pussy, that is so hot. My first thought is to force her legs towards the air and expose her anus and teach her who is in charge. But this one is special, I want to enjoy her tight pussy before getting rough.

I climb on the bed and lay beside her and begin to kiss and fondle her body as a lover would do to his sweet heart. Then I move so my body is on top of her my left knee placed between her closed thighs. As I kiss her neck I let my finger move down her body and find her pussy lips and then her clit. I continue to kiss her, stimulate her pussy, and apply pressure with my knee waiting for her legs to tire and open slighly so I can get my other leg between hers.

I can't describe how exiting this feels, she has the most innocent look and so beautiful. The anticipation of intercourse is killing me, but I'm patient, no way will I rush this evening.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #26
slave_gabrielle

His kisses feel like sand paper on my neck, not because his lips are dry my dislike, nay hate for the situation is overpowering the possible arousal value. As he begins to mount me I cringe with disgust, turning my head to the side, but he just kisses my now more exposed neck more. Ugh...there goes his hand down to my p...my private area again.

Oh no...I...think he's actually doing it "right" this time. He's almost as good as I am as rubbing that. He can't get to me like this...it's not fair! I'd almost prefer another hackjob tattoo over this. FUCK! Damn my body's poorly judged responses! I...I don't think I can keep my legs closed tightly for much longer. "Nu...no..." My protest has a meek, sad tone to it. Damn it! Why can't I shout?! Oh no...my...my legs are starting to give way due to my unwilling arousal. "S...st...stooahhh..." My trying to call out "stop" just turns into an aroused sigh. It can't go down like this! IT CAN'T!
Old 03-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #27
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her sigh was unmistakable and if Gabrielle had been looking at my face she would have seen the smile. I continued to pleasure her clit with my hand and then I felt her breathing grow heavier and felt her legs give way. I looked down and she had spread them just enough for me to get my second leg between them.

I let my fingers move down from her clint and slowly enter her tight vagina. I moved them in and out a few times and then returned to her clit. I repeated this a few more times and then took hold of the shaft of my long thick cock. As I began to probe her entrance with my cock I could feel her wetness and the sensation was undescribable.

It had found its target and all I needed to do was apply a bit of force and I would be inside her body. I said, "Gabrielle, now I'm going to make love to you."