Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2009, 04:21 AM   #41
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok now that that stupidity is over here is Sindy's OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
What the Hell people!?? The Rowdy Room was meant for fun and fake fighting for FUN...get it?

Lately theres been to damn much serious crap going on here and I and others, I am sure are getting pretty Damn tired of it.

So everyone quit being so damn sensitive/serious about some ones meanings or what you thought they meant!

Lets go back to making this Room Fun again...so people will like coming here again okays??
Discuss...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:25 AM   #42
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Ok now that that stupidity is over here is Sindy's OP.

Discuss...
Strangely, it seems that's exactly what just happened.

I started by thinking she wasn't right; that the rowdy room is a good "vent", but people take things seriously here FAST. Is it possible people can't seperate?
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:46 AM   #43
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts
Angry

Now EvilJ is being jumped on. By the usual megaphone wielding morons.What was the point of fival swooping in to this? Why does he feel the need to always ride calvary? He made some stupid butinsky remark to me in the "i hate blah blah" thread without even knowing who i was..

Then we have the dark one... every fucking gang, clique, w/e has a guy like him. The little guy with the big mouth who serves as a mouh piece and a trash talker why everyone else does the real work. I look t my lesbian rape thread and i see some guy with a low rep. i look at a few of his posts BAM theDarkOne is in some of them attacking him unprovoked. These other threads lead me to some banned members. Why their bannishment may have ben of merit i once again find the dark one in several of their threads responding unprovoked with wit and wisecracks. Then this idiots main defenese is always the troll card. This dude is like the Joseph McCarthy of the internet. I'm suprised that snot nosed clown doesnt head the Commitee on un-Netiquette Activities...
If he diddn't associated with he higher ups and upper echelon of members i would put money on it that hed be a tad more mute....

P.S. I laid low for awile, bit my tongue, and started updating another members video links and my rep still went up so im not staying mum anymore.

Is the rowdy room to ear out are grievences are to air out fake/play grievences?!

If its the latter the irony of it is thats nothing more then kayfabe, the concept that got me into this conflict with these bullies to begin with, oh the irony!

Last edited by Shadowy Figure; 04-25-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Shadowy Figure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:30 AM   #44
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Ok well thanks for that sort of hard to see kinda in the dark figure. So well said..
Now go back to lurking and doing some good stealing other members videos.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #45
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

go surfin california boy, go do something... When I argue back against punks im a "troll", when i take lucy's advice and play it cool im 'lurking". You have an antagonistic phrase for any move that can be made by any one period. internet warior at his best folks.

heres a thought, hy don't you head down to your local library and do some research on getting a life!
Old 04-25-2009, 06:44 AM   #46
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
go surfin california boy, go do something... When I argue back against punks im a "troll", when i take lucy's advice and play it cool im 'lurking". You have an antagonistic phrase for any move that can be made by any one period. internet warior at his best folks.

heres a thought, hy don't you head down to your local library and do some research on getting a life!
Aw quit it, you're killing me! I'm laughing so hard it hurts. Really no more... ouch.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #47
Shadowy Figure
Banned

yea dude great dude whatever dude... "privlidged member" wow i bet you brag about that status here in the real worl too haha
Old 04-25-2009, 07:09 AM   #48
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

80 + posts & over 1000 - rep. Truly a man to be feared and respected on RB.

Keep digging.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:14 AM   #49
snarkopo
It's been fun

Oh ya got me.. right in the heart

Go play somewhere else and come back when you don't have a childish need for negative attention,
I realize every time me or anyone responds to you it's like a present under the Christmas tree for you, And I am getting tired, as we all are of your problems. Not why we're here.. Good night
Old 04-25-2009, 07:30 AM   #50
Shadowy Figure
Banned

right so I say shit you two say shit but for different reasons. Some how im a troll but your responses dot make you a troll? is that how you win fights by just saying "oh you did it cuz u uhz want attention, i did it cuz im a uh regulator n allz"?!

oh wow a giant shuvel. oh wow i have a reputation on a site none of us dares to tell anyone we are members on, oh wow im losing so much sleep over that rep.

Crotch riper who gives a fuck about a stupid forum rating? if you assumed i did i can only assume you do making you a loser.

"your a troll cuz i say your a troll" theres gotta be a fuckin Godwin's Law or something for this troll bullshit..

Last edited by Shadowy Figure; 04-25-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:39 AM   #51
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down Lame...

EvilJ i know you are an old member of this board...but to me you cames here just for get problems...we know that.
You said that there are members who likes to insult people for get fun am i wrong?
Ok then can you adress the names of these people? Be real for god sake and stop to act like a pussy!

Shadowy Figure you are just a noob here...so please shut the fuck up! Ok?
You don't know nothing about this site but you continue to "shot" your stupid senteces...beh now i'm tired.
At the next post i will give you what you deserve...so think twice before post again in this thread.

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-25-2009 at 07:42 AM. Reason: The time for the jokes is ended now. ;)
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:21 AM   #52
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sindyloo

see what you did bad girl bad
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #53
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
sindyloo

see what you did bad girl bad
Yes she is very bad...and nasty!
Old 04-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #54
Shadowy Figure
Banned

so if i wasnt a noob everything i said in theory might be interperited differently? this whole thing might be half as bad if I was a long time RB veteran is what your saying? Seniority mght had made a difference in the perception of myself if I had it when the original statements were made?!

thats not even logic but thats how the internet works.. and whats with that broken english? are youz a cockaroach jumping from eh key to key? Huh chico?
Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #55
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure
so if i wasnt a noob everything i said in theory might be interperited differently? this whole thing might be half as bad if I was a long time RB veteran is what your saying? Seniority mght had made a difference in the perception of myself if I had it when the original statements were made?!

thats not even logic but thats how the internet works.. and whats with that broken english? are youz a cockaroach jumping from eh key to key? Huh chico?
Seniority means nothing in this room mate

If you would calm down (pot calling the kettle black) and simply post your opinion or comment without attacking members with racial slurs then your opinion would be read and valued in a much more member kinda fashion.

act like a child and you will be treated as one

cheers

Last edited by sparks; 04-25-2009 at 11:52 AM.
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 AM   #56
MARADONA
Banned

Smile Ok...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post

You called me..the Hand of God..chico???
Man i have been patient with you...but as i stated...now it's over..sorry but i adviced you to take your times...
the times to learn how this board works...but you didn't listened to me...and now i will kick your ass.
In first my english is not broken...i'm just italian...also if i have to say something about it...as a "poster" you sucks ass!
You see the difference betweens a veteran and a noob like you is not something of irrivelant like you think...
the fact that you joined this site just for attack people and leave stupid posts says all...you are just a troll...
i thought you started to understand why you have been attacked by so many users...but it seems you are very slow...
...if you were a veteran you will never talk crap like you are doing...second you will know who i am.
Btw i have to tell that i'm not a "cockaroach jumping from eh key to key"...i'm a man...then what about you mr Troll?
To me, you are just a poor piece of crap without a life...someone so poor and nerdy to lose his times in this way....
what is the point to be on this site for you huh? Beh if you think you are entertaining us...you are on the wrong road.
Trolls are funny just in small doses...now i'm sick of you and of your lack of inteligence...so fuck you fucking troll!
From now on every time you will made a post i will "reply" to you...let's see if you can take me...little douchy retard!

Last edited by MARADONA; 04-25-2009 at 01:03 PM. Reason: NO EXCUSES FOR YOU. FUCKING TROLL! ;)
Old 04-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #57
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Holy Crap!! Three damn pages on a thread I started late last night?

Oh and thanks for Proving my POINT!

Okay some one mentioned "public" True you can find this site on line ie Google. But there are Mods here as well as rules and unlike Public Places you can get your ass banned here! Trust me happened to me.

Oh by the way other places to vent is PM take your venting there as well as here.

All I am saying here is "Give Fun A Chance" yea argue get it out and stay friends and even make new ones okay?!

Getting off my soap box now..........next??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #58
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It is a little ironic that a thread asking "is there too many fights on here?" has quickly turned into a massive fight thats for sure. But its just that case that some poeple on here like to have a bit of confrontation. Alot of people do like a heated debate to sink their teeth into. In fact a guy I know will say something outlandish like "time doesn't exist" and then steadfastly hold onto that opnion with people all around him quoting Einstein.

But it is a little out of hand when anything can trigger a fight on here
Old 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #59
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Heads up! Cat fight going on in the Rowdy Room!
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:28 PM   #60
MARADONA
Banned

Default Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
It is a little ironic that a thread asking "is there too many fights on here?" has quickly turned into a massive fight thats for sure. But its just that case that some poeple on here like to have a bit of confrontation. Alot of people do like a heated debate to sink their teeth into. In fact a guy I know will say something outlandish like "time doesn't exist" and then steadfastly hold onto that opnion with people all around him quoting Einstein.

But it is a little out of hand when anything can trigger a fight on here
What's the problem dude? Nothing is out from my hand...of God...