Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #21
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Figure View Post
yea good advice, i dont want anymore random pieces of used toilet paper trying to gang up on me. its obvious sierra and phantom called for the calvary. and yea i know a troll is in that context im just saying since my start those who take netiquette too far and try to socialize thru the pc the way they couldnt in real life or s we do in real like have always since i was young had my disdain and contempt. i just thought it was very dungeons and dragons. Nice to meet you though.
...Fuck. I don't speak this dialect of retard. :'-( I'm sorry guys.

Last edited by Dollface; 04-20-2009 at 10:35 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #22
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Everyone stand back! I speak his language, and shall attempt communication.

yo sup biznatch? free v1agra @ goatse.jpg. awwwwww shit! aint no thang. cock cock cock cock cock cock PENIS! lol omg stfu d'awwwwwwww uber pwn0rz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
...Fuck. I don't speak this dialect of retard. :-(
These are two of the funniest posts I've ever seen on RB. Ever.

Nicely done.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #23
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
These are two of the funniest posts I've ever seen on RB. Ever.

Nicely done.
*Takes a bow* Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
yea good advice, i dont want anymore random pieces of used toilet paper trying to gang up on me. its obvious sierra and phantom called for the calvary. and yea i know a troll is in that context im just saying since my start those who take netiquette too far and try to socialize thru the pc the way they couldnt in real life or s we do in real like have always since i was young had my disdain and contempt. i just thought it was very dungeons and dragons. Nice to meet you though.
No sweat, some of my best friends are trolls

Cheers to all others from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #25
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Oh, here we go again. The troll that plays the victim. Starts a thread and now is in over his head and can't back it up. He has been down this road on previous forums.

Want a tissue? Tough guy my ass.
your a fuckin punkass bitch yu change my picture and my sig. wtf do you call that? i call that an abuse of power. talk about pulling a gun in a boxing match...
Now tell me man what oter forums? what cha got man? lets here about these other forums..

whoreface or i mean dollface thats some gooood sucking up you did there. way to jump on the bandwagon yea get some name recognition for jumping on me. WTF is this high school clique wars? give that bitch membership and a free clit lick for her trouble sierra.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #26
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay, I'm melting the butter!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:49 PM   #27
Shadowy Figure
Banned

Shadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these partsShadowy Figure is infamous around these parts

get the butter man, these cunts are a walking talking internet cliche. the next thing ya know these bitches will be sing "na na na, na na na naaa, hey hey hey, good bye" funny thing is these ar ethe guys who COULDN'T get into plato's retreat lmao
Old 04-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #28
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
whoreface or i mean dollface thats some gooood sucking up you did there. way to jump on the bandwagon yea get some name recognition for jumping on me. WTF is this high school clique wars? give that bitch membership and a free clit lick for her trouble sierra.
Hush, lover. Have some toilet wine, it will help calm the rage. I also got some of those magazines you like. *Holds up copies of 'Old enough to pee, old enough for me' magazine and 'Martha Stewart Living'*
Old 04-20-2009, 10:52 PM   #29
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
Yo yo yo, take a chill pill, my brudda! Before you whip out your little whizzle and try to get gangsta on The Original Hakuna Matata, you betta earn some cred from The Little League before you come around my way....

First Jive Dude: Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
Second Jive Dude: UH...
First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
First Jive Dude: Cold got to be! You know? Shiiiiiiit.

*Tears up* Phantom, that 'Airplane' reference just made you my hero.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #30
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
And far as me being 15, Honey I'm about as much a minor as you are in shape
based on pics of lucy, im thinking this guy just admitted to being underage >.>

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 04-20-2009, 11:07 PM   #31
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-xHPU6NulM

Jive Ass dude ain't got no brains anyhow......
... And speak jive she did. God bless us, every one. *Puts on the pants of solemnness*
Old 04-20-2009, 11:07 PM   #32
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
get the butter man, these cunts are a walking talking internet cliche. the next thing ya know these bitches will be sing "na na na, na na na naaa, hey hey hey, good bye" funny thing is these ar ethe guys who COULDN'T get into plato's retreat lmao
Plato's Retreat? Talk about dredging up references from ancient history. Do you have your moon boots handy and still have fond memories of Studio 54 too? I imagine that you must now do your "internet warrior/troll" act to the stirring tune of "Dancing Queen" by Abba as you reminisce about the lost days of disco!!

Cheers to all others from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 04-20-2009, 11:22 PM   #33
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mr Shadowy Figure,

I'm not sure how I got to be on your good side. I will assure that it wasn't intentional.

My lad, you have screwed the pooch! You have openly attacked repected members of this board!

Bad form and very bad netiquette! But, I give you a minimum degree of respect for hanging in there!

You have taken your political correctness several steps beyond the norm on any board!

I have not joined in on the neg. rep thing, but I have been sorely tempted! You are not talking to your peers, you are talking to the legends of this genre! Respect that! Understand that you "fucked up" and go on down the road!
Old 04-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #34
Shadowy Figure
Banned

they arnt willing to back down HRH I'm not willing to back down, wtf do u wantme to do man? I walk away they keep pullin me in. Can;t unruffle the feathers i ruffled in the past.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #35
Shadowy Figure
Banned

they started it by making a wise crack about a man's legit career, i.e. wrestling, u escalated it trying to swoop in and bucking up to people.

n take that stupid picture n sig off my shit man.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:37 AM   #36
Shadowy Figure
Banned

flaming is an intenet term, she started raggin on a man for doing his job. when she fuckin puts food on the big ol gay rasslers' childrens' plates then you can defend ya girl, that sounds fair? i think.

and dont try to be like oh i was cussing out women, yea shes a woman, dont try to depict me as some type of woman beater though, shes not i that type of destress.

I diddnt call the guy racist, i told him i thought it was an image of Jim Crow, NOT SLAVERY WHERE EVERYONE IS DEAD, but Jim Crow where SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO DREW BULLSHIT LIKE THAT ARE STILL ALIVE. The guy clarified te pic, i said i gotcha, you then played the race card card and caried on and on about it. where is the guy who i called racist at telling everyone i called him a racst? Damn right id like a piece of the guy who originally made those pictures or anyone else from back then who might still be alive, is that racist to you?

And as far as that other thread is concerned i wasnt talking to you i was talking to becka, YOU ARE NOT BECKA, maybe you need to defend posters but u got a pretty big head when your defending fellow mods in their place, step aside, the only reason you stuck your neck in it was because it was me posting it. Get the fuck over me and carry on.
I aint your buddy, i aint your boyfriend, you dont scare me period, so stop ridin my ass. i aint said nothing that WARRANTS mod actions so u can take the right and i can take the left and we can part ways.

and as far as my picture is concerned, its not your damn profile, when my bike got stolen never said "uh nice bike ya got there, loks like one i owned, uh gee can i uh ride my, uh i mean your bike?"

Who the hell owns this side because this is a total abuse of power, even the police got to atleast stay a little professional when hey're being cussed at are arrestling the lowest of low lifes, do your job, not me...
Old 04-21-2009, 12:47 AM   #37
Shadowy Figure
Banned

yea im a million percent sure u read every word of it... iwant to contribute, i do, i dont want u ridin my ass and if u r i dnt want you being unprofessional. and id like the drive by rep attacks to stop to. so yeah, what are u proposing?
Old 04-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #38
Shadowy Figure
Banned

how is that an insult if it hapens to me not you and the rules and consequencces dont include everything you've done? no more insults. if you want an armistice im in.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:03 AM   #39
Shadowy Figure
Banned

i understand some of what your saying, ill lay my guns down as long as you dont try to depict me as a bitch for doing so. thats my only fear, if you can give me your word on that ill stfu in the rst of tis forum.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #40
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Unhappy

Quote:
WWWAAAAAAA.....

Your tears taste like victory.

Closed Thread

Tags
shadowy_shitbag