Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Racist black baby thief thwarted.

Madonnas latest ethnic cleansing operation in Malawi has been stamped on by the courts there, British news channels are reporting. Malawian courts have denied Madonnas application to adopt another child living at an orphanage run by her charity.

Quite right too.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Thank fuck for that, but there's always Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, etc, etc.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:34 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Perhaps next the UN will put travel restrictions on her?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-03-2009, 09:41 AM   #4
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That'll be good, and can their human rights arms ban her from recording and acting (I think that's the polite term for it)
Old 04-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes I never get this. Its like a fashion accessory for her.

If she wants to be a mother, then go have sex and do it the old fashioned way. Or if she wants to adopt then find a child in England or America and go through the proper channels.

She is giving these children a great advantage by her charity work, sponsoring them and opening orphanages for them but it needs to stop there. Its not fair to take a child out of their country, away from their people and bring them up as the next Britney Spears. Its all a bit wrong.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
pervipete

If she really wants to do something good, how about adopting a disabled child? Or wouldn't that be as photogenic?

And why do I keep hearing Waynetta Slob in my head "I wanna a brown bay"
Old 04-04-2009, 12:36 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

A better life? Are you sure about that? Who are we to suppose that a child gets a better life in Britain or the USA? Or that somehow all of Madonnas money will buy that child a better life?

It is not a better life, just simply the sort of lifestyle we have become accustomed to here. It is privelege but that doesn't make it better.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-04-2009, 01:23 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

No I can't begin to imagine what it is like growing up for a child in an orphanage in Malawi, but that child is one of the lucky ones. She's surrounded by people who know her, love her and take care of her. And Madonna wanted to take away all that for whatever personal reasons.

I don't accept that Madonna is able to provide a better life for a child just because she has money, and the child will go to an expensive school have good clothes and good clothes. You're measuring what is better purely in material terms. Doesn't Madonnas charity already feed, clothe and educate that kid? If not then best shut that orphanage down and put Madonna back in court for cruelty and neglect. But we know that isn't true don't we?

But seriously, what opportunity would Madonna be providing? The chance to grow up a spoilt and pampered brat. Yeah, that's great for the kid and great for Malawi, just what it needs. If Madonna really gave a toss then she would find a way for that kid to be brought up by her family and not remove her from them completely.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-04-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
What?!
I must disagree Lucy...
It is not fair to take a kid living in an orphanage and in misery and take him/her to a better place and giving him/her a life everybody deserves???
Oh I'm sorry.

My view of it is slightly different though. I think what Madonna does in countries like this is fabulous. Sponsoring children in poor countries is great and something to be proud of. Madonna owns this orphanage, so I don't believe its a run down slum. In fact I believe that the children in this orphanage probably have a "better" (more materialistic) life than the children who live in the country in villages with their families.

There is nothing wrong with this. In fact its great. Giving money to those underprivileged is great. But in my view the "adoption" is more.. how to say..

I personally believe its more for show. If she could she would rename the child "Brie" "Eliza" "Bethany" "Peach", buy her pink mobile phones and a chihuahua to carry around.

Thats what I do not like. The child's culture, family (if she has), language, way of life is tossed away so that she can become a USA babydoll.

If someone took me out of Wales when I was 3-4 years old and brought me up in America.. I understand Wales is not poverty, but I would be a different person. I'd have no accent, I wouldn't speak Welsh, I'd be American. I would hate this. Its like stealing someones identity and giving them a new one.

I know a girl who says she is from Denmark. She is officially chinese but was taken from China when she was very young and adopted by Danish people. She went to a Danish school and learnt Danish. She was bullied at school because people wouldn't believe she was "Danish" and she said she was. She doesn't fit in in China or Denmark.

It just causes a lot of upheaval and confusion and loss for the child. Your thinking of the orphanage as the worst place in the world. I'm thinking "its owned by Madonna, those kids are having the best possible start they can".

Its just my opinion though.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #10
pervipete

Who says that the kid will have a better life, admire her charity work or not, you have to admit that Madonna can be a little unique at times. How many star's kids have become fuck ups themselves.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #11
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That child would have a more privileged life, yes.... in a family where she never quite fits in, a world where she is a curiosity rather than part of the group. Nice life for a child, growing up as your "mother's" flavor of the month, having to be eternally grateful for the "advantages" this woman gave you, even though you didn't ask for them. She would be doomed to always be on the outside looking in and my heart aches for her.

If Madonna wants to love children from Africa, that's great. Good for her! This is a global world now, and we are all our brother's keeper. She could support the orphanage, hire more staff, buy them equipment, get some teachers in there - do some REAL good instead of grandstanding and yanking a child away from everything she knows.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
pervipete

You say he can fly back to Malawi to see his friends, true enough, for now.

But as they grow older the gulf will become immense, him the adopted child of a uber rich superstar, them the still poor.

Culture is important, how many people in America use a double barrelled name for their race

I.e African-American, Italian-American, Irish-American.

This is why every St Patricks day is celebrated by people whos Great-Great grandparents left Ireland before the First World War, and have in all likelyhood never even been to Ireland. Because it's their culture.

What pisses me off is that there are plenty of orphaned kids in the UK and the USA who need love and attention, but no, it has to be an African child, cause then the whole world goes, ah, ain't she good. And since Live Aid africe is the cause celeb of stars everywhere. I'm sorry, I do have sympathy for the children out there, but they aren't the only children facing problems. What about the countless disabled children that nobody wants, is it because they aren't so photogenice?

Remember, Madonna doesn't do anything without weighing up the pros and cons, it's how she's remained successful for so long.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Newland, the child in question does have a family, including a grandmother who contested the adoption, and an uncle that signed the adoption papers. I think the figures given on the news were that 60% of the kids in the orphanage run by Madonnas charity have atleast one surviving parent. Those kids aren't there because they have no money but because of poverty. That is no reason to deprive a child of it's family and it's culture, or to deprive a nation of it's citizens.

You deliberately twist my words by omitting some of what I wrote, I did not accuse Madonna of cruelty and neglect.

You're still failing to explain how Madonna is offering this child a better life. It's arrogant to believe that taking someone from another place and imposing your own values upon them somehow improves them. It implies that your way is superior.

And I'm not using Madonna as an example because I dislike her, although it is true that I do dislike her. I dislike her quite simply because of what she is attempting to do, but I use her example because it is current and topical, and people will know what I'm talking about when I mention her name.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Erm, odd typo there, should have read family where I put money in the first paragraph!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-04-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Who tells you that?This is a prejudice.
Can't be the opposite?
That she fits well ( as many kids around the world that were adopted),that she find friends and be looked at without the racist line?
Is that impossible?

I live in the "new" country.In the beginning it was hard,i admit it.
But now people here love me and treat me like one of them.And when i say that i am a foreigner,they shut me up and tell me that i'm one of them!
It can be the opposite, of course, but in the world of the rich and famous it's not likely to be. Nobody is more of a snob in the U.S. than those who been admitted to "the club" only recently. The child would have a better chance in a regular family, with regular people, than with the jet set. It might be different in other places, but Madonna lives in the US.

You are, indeed, fortunate in your friends.
Quote:
I agree.This surely is a great option!!!To hire more stuff,provide more equipment...This is an option but not he only one.
But then?
I mean,when a kid grows up,you tell me:
Do you know what are the opportunities in Malawi for someone who grew up in an orphanage?
This is a good point. Getting a child through to adulthood alive isn't enough. What kind of good could these people do if they invested in the economy of the country, rather than "saving" specific children?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

These orphanages do invest in the economy of the country. The kids get educated and can go get jobs instead of firms and the government having to import workers.

That's a far better improvement than baby snatching!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #17
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FR I agree with most of what you are saying but do not agree with the title you chose for this thread.

Seems Opportunist or Rich bitch wants another toy would have fit better as I don't see racism as her motive.

But I respect what you and others have said.

Kinda reminds me of Jacko......

"Well lets see I keep getting accused of being a pedo so let me buy a never never land ranch so I can get access to all the young boys I want"

I think Madona in her own twisted way of thinking thinks she is doing or saving these children with adoptions but then look at her past track record with what she thinks is right.
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:08 PM   #18
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

On a quick sidenote, before the courts denied her adoption, Madonna's lawyer was quoted saying: "I don't see any law in Malawi that can stop this adoption."

...He then cackled evilly for twenty straight minutes as he ordered his henchmen to pollute the Amazon rain forest, with the hopes of crushing that miserable do-gooder Captain Planet once and for all.

(80s Saturday morning cartoon reference FTW!)
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #19
pervipete

I think that the whole way that we deal with Africa is completely fucked up.

We give them fish, when we should be teaching them how to catch fish.

I remember a few years ago watching a piece on the news channel about a man you tried an experiment intensive farming in one of the African countries (can't remember which) which worked, so he went to a couple of charities to fund further intensive farms, and he was turned down, because it 'interfeared' with their traditional way of life.

We don't need to take these kids out of their country, we need to train them to be doctors, farmers, engineers and anything eles to help their country. Then maybe we can allow them the dignity of living, not just existing as, for want of a better term, glorified welfare cases.

Last edited by pervipete; 04-04-2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Edited, used cook for some reason instead of catch fish, oops
Old 04-04-2009, 03:11 PM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

If I started going to Africa and kidnapping children and then imposing my own values and beliefs on them what would people make of it Sparks?

Catholic missionaries believed they were saving Africans, and we know what a great track record the Catholic church had!

During the height of Empire colonists claimed to be making the lives of indiginous populations better.

How does history judge those colonists?

The moment Madonna went from simply providing people in Malawi a means to raise impoverished children to directly intefering she crossed a very serious line.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!