Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #1
dr.pervo

Location: If you need me you can find me into crotch ripper's mother cunt
dr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these parts
Default Dr. Pervo & Mr. Jack Shit

theres no rape
dr.pervo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.pervo View Post
theres no rape
With a negative 48 rep, where did you get the stones to make a comment about anybody's post?!

Go out there, find something original, and POST it!

Otherwise, just sit back and leech. When your opinion is required, someone here will knock it out of you!

With the utmost disrespect,

HRH

I pride myself in not being a bully. Therefore, I will not add to your negative rep. Post something original, grow some stones and build a reputation.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
With a negative 48 rep, where did you get the stones to make a comment about anybody's post?!

Otherwise, just sit back and leech. When your opinion is required, someone here will knock it out of you!

HRH

I pride myself in not being a bully. Therefore, I will not add to your negative rep. Post something original, grow some stones and build a reputation.
Your funny when your mean

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:50 PM   #4
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
theres no rape
And speaking of HRH's comments. Exactly what contribution have you made around here hmmmm...........................

Whats that you say..........................

JACK SHITT?

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 03-19-2009, 02:44 AM   #5
dr.pervo

dr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these partsdr.pervo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post

HRH

I don't khnow how could u talk 'bout reputation on a RAPEboard and don't khnow what to do with it.Your disrespect makes me the same effect of a fart I didn' insult anybody but as I see this is your style,so I'm glad to requite.I didn't post movies because everthing I could have found s already posted here since long time but anyway it's not true that I've shared NOTHING.But as I see this board is under the dictature of few ptivileged members that do and say everything they want so I don't care if u wanna ban me.Just do it.

With the most absolute lake of respect
Old 03-19-2009, 02:47 AM   #6
dr.pervo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
And speaking of HRH's comments. Exactly what contribution have you made around here hmmmm...........................

Whats that you say..........................

JACK SHITT?

Hey you asshole,easy with words.Whenever did I insult you?
Old 03-19-2009, 06:49 AM   #7
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down ...

Hey doc who you think you are to act in this way with us???? Do you think you left a nice post???
Beh i never liked people like you...you think to know all huh??? Beh you don't know a shit!
And you have nothing of good to share with us...this is because you have nothing...you know what i meant!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #8
dr.pervo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Hey doc who you think you are to act in this way with us???? Do you think you left a nice post???
Beh i never liked people like you...you think to know all huh??? Beh you don't know a shit!
And you have nothing of good to share with us...this is because you have nothing...you know what i meant!!!
Neither I'm in love with you.My post has nothing to envy from yours.I pay you with the same coin.When did I tell I khnow all?Are you drunk or what?

Last edited by dr.pervo; 03-19-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:21 AM   #9
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I don't khnow how could u talk 'bout reputation on a RAPEboard and don't khnow what to do with it.Your disrespect makes me the same effect of a fart I didn' insult anybody but as I see this is your style,so I'm glad to requite.I didn't post movies because everthing I could have found s already posted here since long time but anyway it's not true that I've shared NOTHING.But as I see this board is under the dictature of few ptivileged members that do and say everything they want so I don't care if u wanna ban me.Just do it.

With the most absolute lake of respect
Okay Doc, let's review your contribution to this particular forum. Other than this thread, you have made 5 posts. In those posts, you neglected to thank the original poster for his work. You asked for a full length movie in one of those posts and made idle and essentially meaningless statements in the balance of your posts.

You started this by making a critical remark regarding someone else's work.

Is it easier to be critical when you have offered no comparison?

Even though, you have given me a negative rep, I have not answered in kind.

Nothing you have said suggests a ban.

This board doesn't belong to a select group. It belongs to all of us (including you). It is what we make it. You can contribute or you can leech. There is ample space for both. Or, I suppose that you just puddle around and muddy up the water.

By the way, how's the water in your lake?
Old 03-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #10
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Same coin?

Quote:
Neither I'm in love with you.My post has nothing to envy from yours.I pay you with the same coin.When did I tell I khnow all?Are you drunk or what?
Doktor Pervo i advice you to listen to me...ok? I'm not drunk i'm just tired to see people like you.
To me you are the one who has to drink less.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #11
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

doctor dip-shit

you are arguing with three very well respected members of this forum and you are not

that's my first point my second is you stated your opinion and others replied if you dont like it then just man up and take it and don't be a piss ass about it.

third is this is baboum movie post give that some respect and if you have issues take them to the rowdy room where it belongs

baboum still looking at the post but previews look good thanks

cheers
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Crotch_Ripper;320283]And speaking of HRH's comments. Exactly what contribution have you made around here hmmmm...........................JACK SHITT?

hey, I know Jack Shitt, he is son of Awe Shitt actually spelled "Schitt"
They had one son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The Deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Giva Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deap Schitt and Dip Schitt.
Against her parents objection, Deap Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.
After being married for 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced.
Noe Schitt later remarried Ted Sherlock and, because her kids were still living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Shitt Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt and they produced a son of nervous disposition, Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.
The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens Wedding.
The Schitt-Happens children were Daawg, Byrd, Hoarse and Bull.
Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

So now when someone says "You don't know Jack Schitt", You can correct them!

LETS ALL PLAY NICE, shall we

Last edited by doggystylethatgirl; 03-20-2009 at 07:17 PM.
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:25 PM   #13
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #14
HRH1948

Quote:
Doktor Pervo i advice you to listen to me...ok? I'm not drunk i'm just tired to see people like you.
Yeah sure! You're just saying that to keep from getting a PUI (Posting Under the Influence) citation from the Sheriff.

Seriously, I wish a mod would move this discussion to the Rowdy Room.

We've got baboum's thread looking like a buzzard roost. But then, I guess he has several and the Doc seems to have left the building.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:41 PM   #15
dr.pervo

you are arguing with three very well respected members of this forum and you are not

you can be respected as much as you want but when you reply to a comment with insults i reply back with insults

that's my first point my second is you stated your opinion and others replied if you dont like it then just man up and take it and don't be a piss ass about it

same again if you reply with insults to a comment in wich there are not,I don't fkn care how much you are respected so I anwer as you deserve

third is this is baboum movie post give that some respect and if you have issues take them to the rowdy room where it belongs

I didn't insulted baboum but simply noticed that there ws no rape in the movie 'cause if it was ,it could have been perfect

now stick your points up your ass shit-pool

cheers

fuck off
Old 03-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
dr.pervo

Quote:
same here
Old 03-21-2009, 04:57 PM   #17
HRH1948

Quote:
same here
Another stingingly articulate post from Pervo,PhD, the head of the English department at which university?
Old 03-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:

you can be respected as much as you want but when you reply to a comment with insults i reply back with insults

that's my first point my second is you stated your opinion and others replied if you dont like it then just man up and take it and don't be a piss ass about it

same again if you reply with insults to a comment in wich there are not,I don't fkn care how much you are respected so I anwer as you deserve

I didn't insulted baboum but simply noticed that there ws no rape in the movie 'cause if it was ,it could have been perfect

now stick your points up your ass shit-pool

cheers

fuck off
You would know. Since your an expert at getting blowjobs from old dead women.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 03-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #19
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Take the insults to the Rowdy Room folks. Thanks.

Sorry

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 03-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

Default i missed this...

Quote:
same here
You are not ispired or this is you? Beh i'm quite disappointed...