Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Some questions for the fellas

GagGirl posted a questionnaire for the ladies a while back, which I've since bumped to resurrect. In the interest of fun and fairness, I've updated her's to be a little more appropriate for us fine fellows.

Since we ask so much of the ladies on this board, I think its time we gave back.

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent?
How old are you?
What's your hair color?
Do you have facial hair?
What best describes your body type?
What best describes your personality?
What’s your address?
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications?
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.

My clothing style most often worn or preferred:
a) Gym clothes or tack suits and trainers
b) Suits or corporate casual
c) Goth/Emo/Romantic ... every day is Halloween, bop-bop-in-ee-bop!
d) Biker/Industrial/Agro
e) Geek/Alt-Rocker and my ironic tee shirt fu is strong!
f) Straight urban thug stylin. Yeah, boy!
g) Preppy with the popped collars and vee-neck sweaters
h) Whatever's lying around in my closet
i) Other. Don't pigeon hole me, man.

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.
b) has more product than than a BP oil platform.
c) is wind swept and bleached by the sun.
d) is just what it is. I've never thought about it.
e) is multi-colored or otherwise expresses my individuality and creativity.
f) took years to get this long ad silky.

My favorite underwear on women are:
a) silky and lacy ensembles that show off her femininity.
b) cotton briefs and comfortable bras.
c) PVC, vinyl, or leather. Any really will do.
d) sports bras and Lycra shorts. I love how she smells when she's sweaty.
e) day-glo thongs with matching bikini tops. Although I have the urge to give her dollar bills.
f) old stuff she doesn't care about that much ... so there won't be problems when I rip it off her!
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

The underwear I prefer or usually wear are:
a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
d) commando. My boys are free range.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.
g) silky and lacy ensembles that show off my femininity. What?

My ideal rape victim/partner is:
a) a suburban house wife with a mini van and sensible clothing.
b) a woman with some sort of institutional power over me such as a teacher, a police officer, or a supervisor/boss.
c) a woman over whom you have some sort of institutional power such as a student, an employee, or a
d) a young naif still innocent in the ways of the world.
e) a woman of higher social standing such as a socialite or a professional.
f) a woman of lower social standing such as a runaway, a recent immigrant, or a criminal.
g) a group of women or girls. That way I don't have to pick just one.
h) a celebrity or someone else difficult to access.
i) an alien or some sort of fantastical creature with fur or eight breasts. Don't judge me.
j) not an issue. You're assuming I think about women. Bwahahaha!

When I get them I:
a) catch and release. I've had my fun, so why stick around?
b) rape them and pet them and love them forever and ever. Look, I even got a large kennel and crate just for her.
c) invite eight or ten of my closest friends over for a little party.
d) flip them like a house for a profit.
e) eventually have to remove ALL evidence ... if you know what I mean.
f) go online and blog about what I'm going to do to them. Again, don't judge me.
h) help them to realize how much we were meant to be together, which sometimes means I have to get stern.
i) make sure I have the one I was talking to online to set the whole thing up. I usually have a code word she can use to make sure she actually wants this to happen.
j) explain to her as I tie her to the cross that our safe word is the correct pronunciation of the word "gnocchi."

My grooming habits could best be described as:
a) sporadic. I like to keep clean but sometimes I get involved and forget.
b) dirty. I work with my hands and its hard to keep the manicure pristine, know what I'm saying?
c) metro-sexual. I like to look my best and generally keep up with the latest advances in skin and body care. If you don't take care of yourself, no one else will.
d) neat. I shower and shave daily and brush and floss regularly. I feel weird if I don't clean up, but I'm not a freak about it.
e) obsessive. The toothbrush goes in the BLUE jar, damn it! Get over here and take your lesson!
f) alternative. My grime is a statement of my rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now get out of my way. I need to go cash this dole check.

I like my women to be:
a) sporadic. She's one of the guys and isn't afraid of a little "clutter." If I wanted some one to clean up after me, I'd date my mom.
b) dirty. She works with her hands, and I find that HOT! It's also saving me a bundle on car repair.
c) princess. I want all heads to turn and look at her when we're out together. I love it that I'm with the prettiest girl in the room no matter where we are.
d) neat. It's sort of a turn off is she brings da funk, but I do like it when we're out hiking and come across a hot springs so I'm not a stickler.
e) obsessive. She gets me and her anger fuels some really great sex.
f) alternative. Her grime is a statement of her rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now stop bugging her. She has a photo shoot for NakedAltGirls.com in a few minutes.
g) classy. She knows how to dress and always carries herself like a lady.

Is there something I missed? Feel free to add it.

And girls ... be sure to add anything you want the boys to answer. Is there something you're dying to know about us?

Last edited by DorianBlack; 02-16-2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Added CR's extra selection
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianBlack View Post
GagGirl posted a questionnaire for the ladies a while back, which I've since bumped to resurrect. In the interest of fun and fairness, I've updated her's to be a little more appropriate for us fine fellows.

Since we ask so much of the ladies on this board, I think its time we gave back.

What country you from originally?
USA
More importantly, do you have a sexy accent?
No
How old are you?
Over 18 & Under 65
What's your hair color?
Brown
Do you have facial hair?
No
Fit but not buff
Outgoing very social
What’s your address?
3rd stone from the sun
No
Do you play any musical instruments?
Saxaphone, but that was a long time ago.
Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band?
No

Wear a uniform for work ,cant say what kind though

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.

e) day-glo thongs with matching bikini tops. Although I have the urge to give her dollar bills.
f) old stuff she doesn't care about that much ... so there won't be problems when I rip it off her!
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.

b) a woman with some sort of institutional power over me such as a teacher, a police officer, or a supervisor/boss.
c) a woman over whom you have some sort of institutional power such as a student, an employee, or a
f) a woman of lower social standing such as a runaway, a recent immigrant, or a criminal.
i) an alien or some sort of fantastical creature with fur or eight breasts. Don't judge me.
k) A woman in a business suit with high heels & pantyhose.

When I get them I:
b) rape them and pet them and love them forever and ever. Look, I even got a large kennel and crate just for her.
f) go online and blog about what I'm going to do to them. Again, don't judge me.
h) help them to realize how much we were meant to be together, which sometimes means I have to get stern.
i) make sure I have the one I was talking to online to set the whole thing up. I usually have a code word she can use to make sure she actually wants this to happen.
j) explain to her as I tie her to the cross that our safe word is the correct pronunciation of the word "gnocchi."

b) dirty. I work with my hands and its hard to keep the manicure pristine, know what I'm saying?
c) metro-sexual. I like to look my best and generally keep up with the latest advances in skin and body care. If you don't take care of yourself, no one else will.
d) neat. I shower and shave daily and brush and floss regularly. I feel weird if I don't clean up, but I'm not a freak about it.
e) obsessive. The toothbrush goes in the BLUE jar, damn it! Get over here and take your lesson!
f) alternative. My grime is a statement of my rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now get out of my way. I need to go cash this dole check.

I like my women to be:
a) sporadic. She's one of the guys and isn't afraid of a little "clutter." If I wanted some one to clean up after me, I'd date my mom.
b) dirty. She works with her hands, and I find that HOT! It's also saving me a bundle on car repair.
c) princess. I want all heads to turn and look at her when we're out together. I love it that I'm with the prettiest girl in the room no matter where we are.
d) neat. It's sort of a turn off is she brings da funk, but I do like it when we're out hiking and come across a hot springs so I'm not a stickler.
f) alternative. Her grime is a statement of her rejection of your petit bourgeois sensibilities. Now stop bugging her. She has a photo shoot for NakedAltGirls.com in a few minutes.
g) Classy knows how to dress to please her man.

And girls ... be sure to add anything you want the boys to answer. Is there something you're dying to know about us?
I added a few of my own comments

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 02-16-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #3
Gothicjedi666

Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gothicjedi666 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Wales I was born near Cardiff

Where are you now? Great Yarmouth in Norfolk England

More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? Not sure if it is sexy but have being told its unusual

How old are you? 26

What's your hair color? Black

Do you have facial hair? Yes I have a beard

What best describes your body type? Out of shape

What best describes your personality? Funny

What’s your address? Not telling you that I hate junk mail

Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? Two piercings both in left ear

Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.

Nope

Nah its a mixture some Goth and otherwise normal

My hair:

Scruffy

g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxers.

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
Gothicjedi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Canada
Where are you now? USA
More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? No
How old are you? 29
What's your hair color? Dark brown
Do you have facial hair? A bit of stubble usually, since I only shave every 3 - 4 days
What best describes your body type? Average
What best describes your personality? Introvert, misanthropic
What’s your address? Address me as "Doctor"; I didn't spend 6 years getting a PhD for nothing
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? Nope
Do you play any musical instruments? Nope
Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? Nope

h) Whatever's lying around in my closet - Usually a t-shirt (or polo shirt for work) and jeans

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald - I shave my head

g) nothing at all. Chuh.

Boxer shorts, but occasionally commando

k) a woman of equal social standing such as a co-worker or acquaintance

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
N/A. I'm aromantic, and just this side of asexual, so I don't get into relationships and have no preference in this area.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
bjc1979

bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bjc1979 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? USA. Kind of a southern accent but not overbearing
How old are you? early 30's
What's your hair color? black
Do you have facial hair? goatee
What best describes your body type? workout 4-5 times a week so I'm in great shape.
What best describes your personality? pretty laid back, good sense of humor
What’s your address? Haha, yeah right
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? one tattoo, just ask if you wanna see
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.--play guitar but not in a band

My clothing style most often worn or preferred--black t-shirts and jeans
d) Biker/Industrial/Agro

My hair--short
a) is shiny and bald.

My favorite underwear on women are--combination of A and D
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

The underwear I prefer or usually wear are--A
a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.

My ideal rape victim/partner is--A

When I get them I--A

My grooming habits could best be described as--D

I like my women to be--A
bjc1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:37 PM   #6
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Idaho, USA

Where are you now?
San Francisco, CA

Yes

How old are you?

What's your hair color?
Salt and pepper

Do you have facial hair?
I have a neatly trimmed full beard

Bear-ish

Charismatic and outgoing

What’s your address?
Flexible

Nope, but I'm the only one by a LONG way in my crowd

Piano, guitar, bass guitar, some harmonica

Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.
No, but I've sung in a band and pretended I was good enough to play

d) Biker/Industrial/Agro

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.

g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxer briefs.
e) sports briefs.

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
TheSwede

TheSwede has initial reputation

What country you from originally? Sweden
Where are you now? Sweden
More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? Probably not, but that is not for me to judge.
How old are you? 30
What's your hair color? Brown
Do you have facial hair? Yes, a well-trimmed beard. My GF thinks I spend to much time on it.
What best describes your body type? Slightly muscular.
What best describes your personality? Helpful.
What’s your address? 127.0.0.1
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? Five piercings in the ears, one in the eyebrow. I would like to tattoo a big scorpion on my chest or back, but it's too expensive for me right now.
Do you play any musical instruments? Drums, piano.
Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? Sorry, my band split 10 years ago, and I never learned to play the guitar. Big mistake.

My hair:

a) boxer briefs.

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
TheSwede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #8
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I am amused and intrigued by how many guys are choosing this option.
Quote:
I think this covers it quite well. I'll post the minute I think of something dumb to ask.
Quote:
Not judging. Not even giggling. What? No, that wasn't a giggle. I hiccuped. Anyway, sci fi is fun.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:37 PM   #9
NastyJack

NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)NastyJack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Where are you now?
USA, and USA

Does "redneck" count?

How old are you?
Mid-50's

What's your hair color?
Used to be dark brown, now mostly gray

Do you have facial hair?
No

I'm not fat, I'm just "fluffy"

I'm one of those quiet ones you have to watch out for

What’s your address?
"Four score and seven years ago ..."

None

No

Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot.
I tried the kind with five colored buttons. Couldn't play that either.

My hair:

First choice:

Runners-up:
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
sometimes, when role-playing ...

First choice:

Runners-up:

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:

How about "vocal response"? I like my victims to scream in protest, even as they're climaxing. Do guys prefer stunned silence, sobs, fearful begging to stop, eager begging for more?

And guys, do you work silently, tell your victim how pretty she is, tell her what a great fuck she is, or tell her what a piece of crap she is?
NastyJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:52 PM   #10
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Where are you now?
USA for both.

No accent but I do have a deep sexy voice, or so I am told.

How old are you?
Early 50's

What's your hair color?
Salt and pepper

Do you have facial hair?
No

I take care of it by working out in the gym 5 times a week.

Somewhat outgoing.

What’s your address?
If you're a gal tell me yours first

Nope.

Tenor Sax, piano

Well, I don't play in a band, but I did build my own base guitar.

My hair:

e) sports briefs.

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #11
HoldenW

HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HoldenW has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via ICQ to HoldenW Send a message via MSN to HoldenW

Canada, Newfoundland!

Where are you now?

Still Canada, but the opposite coast, B.C

French Canadien...no, not sexy.

How old are you?

Old enough for facial hair, young enough not to lose it.

What's your hair color?

Depends on the season, right now, black

Do you have facial hair?

I keep it at a minimum

bean sprout

apologetic
What’s your address?

Well sir, if you only knew what the answer's worth, been searching every corner of the earth.

I've almost every non-surface piercing in my youth, now there are only scars. And a small tattoo on my back.

Piano!

Piano is so much hotter.

d) Biker/Industrial/Agro

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.

g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed.
HoldenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #12
Shocker16

Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? - Germany
How old are you? - 34
What's your hair color? - black
Do you have facial hair? - just eyebrows
What best describes your body type? - slightly to small for my weight
What best describes your personality? - dirty mind
What’s your address?
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? - no
Do you play any musical instruments? Okay, let's be honest and just ask if you play guitar in a band? That's just so hot. - no

Polo shirts and jeans

My hair:

e) sports briefs.

all of the above, Im not to picky. As long as there are 2 legs to part ...

When I get them I:
After I had all my fun I leave hear tied up, shaved all over with a sign "next one please".

I like my women to be:
Shocker16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:17 AM   #13
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Couple more questions.

I call them:
a) Her name, of course. What else?
b) Nothing. I don't bother to speak to her.
c) "you"
d) Terms that suggest she wants or enjoys the rape - "slut", "whore", "cocktease" etc
e) Terms that degrade and dehumanize her - "toy", "cumhole", "worthless fuckmeat" etc
f) Terms of endearment - "sweetie", "darling", "precious" etc
g) A name of my choosing. Henceforth she will answer to this and nothing else.

And I make them call me:
a) My name, of course. What else?
b) Nothing. She's either gagged or threatened into silence.
c) Whatever. I don't care: her threats and insults only encourage me.
d) Master
e) Sir
f) Terms of endearment I force her to use - "darling", "honey", "my love" etc
g) "Please no". Well, I hear it often enough it could well be my name.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 AM   #14
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd want to use her real name. To me it would make the rape a bit more personal for her. As for what she calls me, I don't really care. Depending on the situation she might be gagged but I'd rather have her threatening me. Insults - bring 'em on. I like my victims to have a lot of fight and spirit in them.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:57 PM   #15
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I call them:
c) "you"
or
f) Terms of endearment - "sweetie", "darling", "precious" etc
g) A name of my choosing. Henceforth she will answer to this and nothing else.

Generally "c". In some cases, particularly long-term abductions, I like the idea of calling my victim by a name of my choosing and then using terms of endearment. Make her think that I've either mistaken her for someone else or that I'm just using her as a stand-in for someone else.

However, sometimes in the case of a long-term abduction and rape of a woman whose name I don't know, I like the idea of telling her that she will suffer if she tells me her name at any point. Just to make it clear that her old life is over and to further dehumanize her.

And I make them call me:
b) Nothing. She's either gagged or threatened into silence.
c) Whatever. I don't care: her threats and insults only encourage me.

Generally "c", in that I really don't care what she calls me. She may learn, however, that using certain terms against me results in a higher probability of me inflicting pain on her.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:02 AM   #16
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Australia

How old are you?

What's your hair color?
brown

Do you have facial hair?
usually!

tall/lean

cavalier

What’s your address?
I don't wear dresses :P

My hair:

a) boxer briefs.

(My whole thing in rape fantasy is about celebrity victims, and fictional characters based on them)

When I get them I:
let them discover just how much slow sexual torture a beautiful young woman can take

d) neat. I shower and shave daily and brush and floss regularly. I feel weird if I don't clean up

I like my women to be:
c) princess.
d) neat.
g) classy.

(Each of these qualities or a combination thereof is good. I like a woman who has a sexual power and knows how to wield it)
d) Terms that suggest she wants or enjoys the rape - "slut", "whore", "cocktease" etc

And I make them call me:
g) "Please no". Well, I hear it often enough it could well be my name.

Basically, based on years of roleplaying, all my rape fantasy is ultimately centered in a fictional, alternate universe. It provides a neat, insular world for storytelling. I don't associate my love of it with any "real-world" application at all- fantasy is the whole point!
Old 03-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #17
gsteve

gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gsteve has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent? Scotland born and bred, depends on if the ladies like it i guess

How old are you? 27
What's your hair color? dark brown
Do you have facial hair? designer stubble
What best describes your body type? hmm tall and broad shouldered
What best describes your personality? Funny, i like to laugh
What’s your address? Aberdeen
Tattoos/Ink, piercings, or other body modifications? no but i would like a tatooo any suggestions?
Do you play any musical instruments? No

d) Biker/Industrial/Agro

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.

g) nothing at all. Chuh.

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.

When I get them I:

d) neat. I shower and shave daily and brush and floss regularly. I feel weird if I don't clean up, but I'm not a freak about it.e) obsessive. The toothbrush goes in the BLUE jar, damn it! Get over here and take your lesson!

I like my women to be:

g) classy. She knows how to dress and always carries herself like a lady
gsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:41 AM   #18
possessed969

possessed969 Level 1 (100+)possessed969 Level 1 (100+)

What country you from originally? Where are you now? More importantly, do you have a sexy accent?
Scotland, Aberdeen and according to my girlfriend I do
How old are you?
What's your hair color?
Dark brown
Do you have facial hair?
Yes
Average
Silly
What’s your address?
No chance drive, Pissoffshire
None yet
Nope

My hair:

a) silky and lacy ensembles that show off

a) boxer briefs.

When I get them I:

I like my women to be:
possessed969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:13 PM   #19
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

USA. USA. Deep voice I guess.
How old are you?
Way over the hill, almost 60.
What's your hair color?
Black.
Do you have facial hair?
No
Average build, not fat.
Outgoing.
What’s your address?
Wherever you want it to be.
Tattoos on arms and chest.
Guitar and sax.
d) Biker/Industrial/Agro
b for work, d usually.

My hair:
a) is shiny and bald.
d

g) nothing at all. Chuh.
b and d

a) boxer briefs.
b) jockeys.
c) tighty whities.
e) sports briefs.
f) jock straps.

a,b,c,d,e and f.

When I get them I:
c and/or d.

d.

I like my women to be:
a and d.

Fuck, this was a long questionairre!
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #20
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

USA. USA. My accent is a subtle mixture of all the different states I've lived in.
How old are you?
50-something.
What's your hair color?
Brown.
Do you have facial hair?
Not usually.
Tall, with a few extra pounds.
Quiet and reserved until I get comfortable around you. Then I can be quite talkative!
What’s your address?
Yeah, right!
None. Never gonna happen.
No. The only keyboard I'm good with is attached to a computer.

My hair:

Mostly A or C, but D, E, or G work too!
g) nothing at all. Chuh.

Mostly A, but I've been known to go with D sometimes.
a) boxer briefs.

Any combination of C, D, and F.

When I get them I:
A, C, or D, or a combination of them.

More D than A, but A definitely happens now and then.

I like my women to be:
C or G, but more often C.