Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2006, 03:32 AM   #1
shamsundar

shamsundar has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to shamsundar
Default Orgasm during rape

I have not seen here any discussion on this board on an issue that is often found on any rape related discussion forum (may be there are some old threads here too, I have not come across them). It is the matter of some women having an orgasm during rape (real, not fantasy or roleplay).
Will some female members of this board like offer some comments - especially those who have had such an experience?
Of course, anyboady else too can add you comments.
shamsundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:04 AM   #2
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

We don't like to talk all that much about real rape here .....

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 08:02 AM   #3
clan_hunter

As Kinky said we dont tend to discuss real rape, hence why its a fantasy board, thought there are members that have been raped that may be willing to volunteer a comment, though we do not ask for comments Shamsundar of members real experiences as we respect the pain and bad experiences they went throught, sometimes they volunteer information but you find we do not push them for information for our own fantasies, questions like this to female members will not gain you alot of respect here.

I would doubt if a women orgasms during rape, a real rape only lasts a few minutes at most women would be too upset or scared to even get close to getting excited during rape.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 12-22-2006 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:42 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

DAMN STRAIGHT!! You dont ask any woman THAT nor do you ask HER AGE!! just dont freaking ask as its not polite at all!!

Women are carrying scars that will never go away from being raped and anytime some one asks it opens that DAMN SCAR again and makes it hurt!

So PLEASE?? Just dont ask okay???
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:16 PM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
DAMN STRAIGHT!! You dont ask any woman THAT nor do you ask HER AGE!!
So Sindyloo, how many pounds do you have?
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:29 PM   #6
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
We don't like to talk all that much about real rape here .....
No need to jump all over the poor dude. It was just an innocent question.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:48 PM   #7
kinkyone
ODD MOD !

kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kinkyone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kinkyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
No need to jump all over the poor dude. It was just an innocent question.
Who ? me ?

Lol.... mine was the shortest and straightest reply

kinkyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 08:12 PM   #8
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyone
Who ? me ?

Lol.... mine was the shortest and straightest reply
Oh....I tend to quote somebody when I want to reply in general to a thread....
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:13 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm talking in roleplay context here..

I cant imagine coming when your meant to be fighting.. unless of course its part of the scene and your coerced into it.. different scenario there.

Ive heard people saying that such and such a girl comes when shes being roleplayed, though how much of this is true and the circumstances in which it occured I dont know, because I dont know the girl, but the source reliable enough to make me think "lucky fucking bitch!"

came extremely close the other night during the abdcution roleplay which was unexpected. However the night after the roleplay I did have one, and when I opened my eyes, I felt like I was literally spinning and spinning around and around and around and around... and Ive never felt like that before after an orgasm.

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:36 PM   #10
Spytrx

Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spytrx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Puerly from a medical/biological point of view it is possible for a woman to have an involuntary orgasm. The same can be true for a man that is raped - he might not like it, but that doesn't stop the biological process in his body from functioning...
Old 01-01-2007, 11:05 AM   #11
The Rapist

The Rapist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytrx
Puerly from a medical/biological point of view it is possible for a woman to have an involuntary orgasm. The same can be true for a man that is raped - he might not like it, but that doesn't stop the biological process in his body from functioning...

This is correct. Which explains some of the guilt a women feels after being raped.
The Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 04:51 AM   #12
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Saw an episode of CSI about that once... Something about some chick shoving metal prods up men's asses and massaging their prostate to make them cum while they were drugged and then selling the man's cum...
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:42 PM   #13
innocentlittlegirl

innocentlittlegirl has initial reputation

YES YOU CAN ORGASM DURING REAL RAPE

and real rapes dont "usually" only last a few minutes. I dont think there is a average period of time for a rape to last...

Orgasm is INVOLUNTARY it is ENTIRELY POSSIBLE to orgasm, it doesnt mean your MIND likes it!
innocentlittlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:42 PM   #14
innocentlittlegirl

as for roleplay rape. Why wouldnt you be able to orgasm?

I am a natural "squrter" and during my first roleplay made the bed very very wet
Old 12-30-2006, 06:50 PM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default female performance anxiety!

cause, for me, although I'm having the time of my life, Im not in an "Im gonna cum" mindspace, I'm in a "push until I have nothing left" mindspace... Its such a complicated and personal thing.. Its not just a sexual thing for me, it goes deeper than that and touches places deep inside of me... not all surprisingthat to me given this kink started in my childhood and began without anything sexual atached to it

but it was a nice surprise that in finding that after I pushed and pushed until I KNEW without a doubt there was no escape and couldnt talk my way out of it, is when I almost did but by then of course.. the boys couldnt help themselves lol

ugh I hate girls that cum easy - lucky bitch!

Last edited by gaggirl; 12-30-2006 at 07:26 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:58 PM   #16
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl
cause, for me, although I'm having the time of my life, Im not in an "Im gonna cum" mindspace, I'm in a "push until I have nothing left" mindspace... Its such a complicated and personal thing.. Its not just a sexual thing for me, it goes deeper than that and touches places deep inside of me... not all surprisingthat to me given this kink started in my childhood and began without anything sexual atached to it

but it was a nice surprise that in finding that after I pushed and pushed until I KNEW without a doubt there was no escape and couldnt talk my way out of it, is when I almost did but by then of course.. the boys couldnt help themselves lol

ugh I hate girls that cum easy - lucky bitch!

Amazing - someone with the same sort of view !!
It is a lot deeper for me too, and I never expect to cum in roleplays..sometimes it just 'happens'

IRL, I guess that could happen, I have heard of people cumming during a real rape, and although it is nasty it does happen.

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:33 PM   #17
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamsundar
I have not seen here any discussion on this board on an issue that is often found on any rape related discussion forum (may be there are some old threads here too, I have not come across them). It is the matter of some women having an orgasm during rape (real, not fantasy or roleplay).
Will some female members of this board like offer some comments - especially those who have had such an experience?
Of course, anyboady else too can add you comments.
I don't think it is possible to experience a clitoral orgasm during rape, but I think a G-spot orgasm would be possible. I find the g-spot orgasm to be a response to physical stimulation and is involuntary for me, whereas the clitoral orgasm takes just the right state of mind and stimulation to reach.
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 01:42 AM   #18
innocentlittlegirl

well. You could be forced to orgasm if your clit was rubbed and rubbed and rubbed,

i dont MEAN to cum easy
Old 12-31-2006, 05:45 PM   #19
jcoldstream

jcoldstream has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to jcoldstream

If it comes at all, my orgasm comes at the moment my panties are being cut away or removed. If it doesn't happen when the cold air hits my panty parts, then it won't happen. Of course, I can still enjoy play rape even without getting a full and deep orgasm, and I have to masturbate afterwards.
jcoldstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:38 AM   #20
Key Largo

Key Largo has initial reputation
Default the usual acts of humiliation

I am writing a story and need a little input.

There are always the usual humiliation acts that a guy does to humiliate a woman. But I really want something original. Something unique, maybe something that people haven't thought of before.

So just to set up a little, imagine a man has some overwhelmingly, compelling hold on a female victim. She is convinced that if she does not do exactly as she is told in the next five minutes that her life will end or something even more important to her will suffer.

The man and the victim are not alone. There are other people present, however, some are not willing to help her and the ones who are willing are not able to help.

The desire of the man is to humiliate her. What could the man do to her or what could he demand of her that would humiliate her?

Let your imagination run wild. Does it involve the other people? Is it something she has to do to herself? Is it something she must do for him or for another person? Is it the way she reacts to something done to her? What would humiliate her more than anything else?

If you fantasies include you being the victim, your ideas would be much more interesting to me, because they would have a better perspective on what is really humiliating.

One of the thoughts I had was to tie her down and stimulate her to an involuntary orgasm in front of the other people. But there are problems with that. It may be impossible. It may not turn out to be that scary. There may be other things that would be much more humiliating. Those are the things I would like input on.
Key Largo is offline   Reply With Quote