Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-19-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Multiupload.com,have you seen this?

Hello all,
I just found this site a couple of days ago.
http://www.multiupload.com/
You can load up a file and the site will then load it up to 8 different hosts.
Rapidshare,Mediafire,MegaUpload,Hotfile,Badongo,De posit,Zshared,and 2Shared.
Now i have dealt with ShareBee b4.A similar site but that one only loads up to half
the amount that this one does and has to many pop ups.This one i have had zero problems with.

The 2 reasons i am making this thread is to clue you hard working uplaoders to this
site and also to get your thoughts on it.Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
(im like a butter knife)Some of you though are very smart and good with tech
and judgment on applications.

Here is a file i loaded up to it if you want to check out how the download
page looks.I loaded up the new Pearl Jam album(Backspacer)

http://www.multiupload.com/I9I3ETFLW4

So what do you all think?
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
finder
Eternal Seeker !

finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finder

Thanks TD1 this looks really useful. I havn't tried it myself but am sure to try it out since it covers mediafire and megaupload the hosts which I use. And from the looks of it from the file you have uploaded, I believe we can post the direct links as well without routing via multiupload.

Awesome album choice... Unthought Known rocks !!!

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
finder
Eternal Seeker !

finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finder has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finder
Default TD1 you are a Genius

OK, so I tried out this site a bit and here's what I found.

I liked the upload speed and that it supports multiple file uploads which I generally do. Coming to newland's point I like to manage my files as well. The simple solution I used was once the files were uploaded to mediafie via multiupload I simply used the Save to 'My files' option which saves the files in my mediafire account. And now I can post the link which is from the file that resides in my mediafire account (that will provide me the download stats). If I get a complain the the link has gone down I can easily provide a mirror link.

And here's the part why I called TD1 a Genius
I dont have a rapidshare account which unfortunately means long wait times for downloads and since a lot of good posters post on rapidshare ultimately means forgoing those files. Multiupload has a File fetching option (upload files from rapidshare & megaupload). So what I do is take a rapidshare link and upload it using this feature on mediafire or megaupload (basically to a site which doesnt have any download limits). And now I have a mirror link where I do not need to wait. And you can also do multiple fetching.

Now noone has to complain please upload on _____ site and not rapidshare
My rapidshare woes are finally gone

EDIT: The mediafire account support is coming soon. They currently have account support for RS/MU.

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man...

Last edited by finder; 09-19-2009 at 10:38 PM.
finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #4
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Thank you very very much Finder and Newland!
You guys made some very good points.
This is why i posted this because you guys are so f**king smart...

Thank you for your intelligence and skills.

theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:44 AM   #5
collesfracture
Privileged Member

collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)collesfracture has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks a lot for this TD1

collesfracture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:25 PM   #6
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

It looks very useful. Thanks for sharing Pal.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote