Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #21
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

Body bouncing on the bed, she started to sit up. Anger clearly on her face. Not sure if she believed him. Not sure if she actually cared. There had been many wars and battles over the years. She did not honestly know one from the next. Her father had never really made her part of the political process. Even though she was an only child. That was what her someday husband was for. The man was to rule. Apparently this man.
Raised to know that when she married she would obey her husband. That her place was silent at his side, not in the war room with him. Looking at him, she knew what he said, that he was to become her husband. To be king to her queen. But as she looked on him all she could see was a rapist and murderer. Her father would not have willing gave her to this man.
“… Go to hell…” Voice still angry, barely a whisper.
Naïve in sex and the bedroom. Her cheeks started to turn red. Refusing to do such a lewd thing. She did not even touch herself in private, let alone in front of the man who had painfully taken everything from her. Cleo was not planning on giving him any more willingly.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 02:49 PM   #22
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your cheeks turn red as you blush over the suggestion. “Go to Hell,” you whisper angrily at me. Wrong answer I think. If you won't do it willingly then I'll have to force you. I grad your wrists and lift you off of the bed. I take my other hand and grab your hair and pull your head to the side, licking and biting your neck. I left go of your wrists and tear off your skirt. I grad hold of one of your hands and spread it with mine—you will fuck yourself, even if I have to force you. I force your fingers into your cunt and pump them in and out. The anger in your face has no changed to rage. I remove your fingers and force you to rub your clit, force you to masturbate for me.

I let go of your hand, “That wasn't so bad, was it? If you had just listened I wouldn't have to do this,” I say I let my pants fall and push you onto the bed as I mount you once again. I enter you easily, the forced masturbation made that certain. Clearly force and fear alone will not break you, now I must bring other weapons. I move one of hands down to your clit and begin to rub it. You shudder at the new sensation. I smile as I pick up my pace, going deeper with every thrust.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #23
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)

Cleo did struggle to take back control of her hand. It was no use. He was far too strong. Even her anger did not give her enough strength do anymore than be annoying to him. Embarrassed to find her fingers becoming wet with her own juices. Her hand was soaked by the time he let her have her hand back.
By now she was not naïve enough to think that he was done with her. Eyes closed as he moved onto the bed. Breathing hard, she felt him push into her. Cleo was still sore but it was nothing compared to the pain of the previous times. Head turned away, she just waited for him to be done. Breathing a little harder, she found that she barely noticed the pain, his hand doing something he had not done previously.
Looking up at him, a little wide eyes, she was surprised not to find anger on his face. When she realized her hips were raising to meet his, she forced herself to stop. The sensation built in her, hips twisting slightly from side to side. Her hands moved to grasp at the blankets, trying to ground herself.
“… stop… please… please… stop..” The words stuttered out of her lips. As afraid of him stopping as she was of him continuing.
Finding the sensation starting to build till she thought she would explode. Thoughts blurred. Breathing hard, she tried to scream but nothing came out. Body shuddering, she slowly relaxed back to the bed. Still breathing hard, trying to draw breath back into her lungs. A faint smile actually on her lips.
It did not seem to take too much longer before he finished inside of her. As he climbed off, she rolled onto her side. Making herself comfortable, Cleo snuggled her head down between her arm and the bed. Her eyes still stayed closed. Not having enough energy left to care that she was still naked. “Wh… what… did… you do to me?”
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
Old 02-06-2009, 03:38 PM   #24
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angkorwat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What's this, you're fucking me back, I thought, the bitch is getting off on this. You open your eyes and look at me, your face screams lust. You beg me to stop, but something in your voice tells me you can't decide if you really want me to stop. I continue to thrust deeper and harder until you start to spasm, start to gasp for air, start to cum. I smile, not only have I raped you over and over and over again, but I had made you cum on cock. The mere thought pushes me over and I empty myself into your cunt as you cease to cum. I pull out of your cunt, my seed spilling once more onto your bed. I stand up and look down at you, looking down at the women that I had just raped to orgasm.

“What did you do to me,” you asks me. “Exactly what you wanted me to; I made you cum,” I say in the words, all the while gloating over my victory—you're mine now, you'll never be free. “You didn't like it when I left my cum inside you before, this time, for being so receptive, I will oblige you,” I say the words and then turn to the door and shout, 'Send her in.”

The door open and a robed women walks in. “Take it off,” as I say the words the robe drops around her, revealing her naked body. You open your eyes and look at her, wide eyed—she is your former maid. I turn toward her, “The queen does not appreciate the wonderful gift that I have bestowed upon her, so I have given you the honor of removing it from her, lick my speed from her cunt.” She is quickly at the end of your bed, parting your legs for the second time tonight. You raise your head and look down toward her, not knowing what will happen next. Her tongue darts out of her mouth and into your wet pussy. I stand to side, my cock beginning to once more stir, this should be interesting.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #25
stormkitten

Cleo was not entirely sure if she believed him. Though she had been a virgin the first time he took her, she was not completely stupid. Rape victims did not cum. That implied that she had enjoyed him violating her and that was simply not true. He had to be lying to her. Before she could try to argue, he continued. Some what surprised by his words about her not liking his cum. She did not remember telling him that. Was it that apparent?
The door opening was enough motivation for her to roll back to her back. Starting to try to cover herself. Partly afraid he was asking for one of his men. Cleo was surprised when it was her hand maid. Not entirely sure what was happening, all she could do was stare. A deep heat comes over her cheeks as she hears his order to the maid. Too mortified to think straight, the girl was already using her tongue by the time the full weight settled in her mind.
Starting to try to move away, she quickly found herself out of room, coming in contact with the head board. The girls hands moved to hold her legs open and in place. Surprisingly the girl held on tight, refusing to let Cleo get away. The girl was persistent, determined to clean her as told.
“ … stop… stop…” it was the only words she could get out of her lips.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #26
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

You plead with the women to stop, but she won't, not so long as her want her to do this. I grab hold and your hands and hold you down on the bead—you will not be going anywhere until I say that you are done. I look down toward the women who is now eagerly eating you out. You face tells the entire story: humiliation, you cannot stand the thought of having a women do this to you. Good, it won't be long now, I almost have you, I have almost broken you. She continues to remove my seed from you. It is a pity to see it go to waste, but it is necessary. I listen to your breathing; it has become shallow and ragged once more. I speak to the women between your legs, “Don't let her cum, I have other plans for her.” I look down at your face, our eyes fixed on each other—soon you will be mine.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:07 AM   #27
stormkitten

The hands holding her down were enough encouragement for her to lay still. Hearing his words, her eyes a little wide, Cleo looked up at him for a moment. Then turning her face away again. Cheeks hot with heat and humiliation. There was some relief knowing the girl was not going to make her cum as he had. It was a small mercy.
With him above her, Cleo found herself reluctant to ask him to make it stop. By the sound of this, he saw the girl as a gift or mercy to her. It was less painful than some of the things he had done to her. Or could do. Despite it being humiliating, she was more inclined to let him be amused at such a small cost to her.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #28
angkorwat
|Ψ>AB ≠ Σij cij|i>A⊗|j>B

You lie there as your maid continues to tongue your pussy. I let her continue to lick, continue to clean until you are on the verge of cumming once again. “She's clean enough stop,” I shout to the nude women between you legs, she brings her head up and licks the last bit of my cum from her lips and swallows it. You groan and open your eyes, looking up at me. I know what you want; you want to cum, you want the pleasure. I hold your hand tighter— no need to let you get yourself off, you'll cum, but only on my terms. “You want to cum again, don't you? You need to cum, don't you? If want to cum all you have to do is ask me to make you cum. Beg me to make you cum, beg me to fuck you, beg me to let you cum on my cock” I say the words, my eyes fixed on your yours. Beg, I hope, please beg.