Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Maria gets taught (mchawtie,raperles)

In all my years of teaching, I'd never had a student quite like Maria. I don't know exactly what it was about her, but there was something that caught my eye about her. She was a good student and did her best to keep up with her studies. She only had my English Lit class twice a week, but the more I saw her, the more I got this undeniable feeling that one way or the other I had to have her...had to own her in every way possible. I usually have an open door policy on Fridays, where my students can come to me and discuss various problems or concerns they might be having in regards to their studies and such. It was on this particular Friday as I was sitting behind my desk correcting papers and trying to devise a plan to be alone with Maria. I was completely lost in my thoughts when I heard her voice from in front of my desk. Startled, I looked up and there she was....dressed in her cheerleader outfit for the game later when school was over. "Excuse me professor, but could I talk to you about the grades I've been getting lately"? I looked at her and wondered if she could detect the lust in my eyes, then told her, "Of course Maria, come have a seat and tell me what's the problem". As she walked over to the gallery where my students sit, my eyes were focused on her legs and her short cheer skirt. I just loved the way her tight little ass swayed from side to side as she walked. Follwing behind and sitting next to her in the gallery as she crossed those sexy legs, I looked at her, "So Maria, what seems to be the problem"? She looked a bit nervous as she toyed with her blond locks and said, "I worked really hard on the last few assignments, but I still only got a C on them all and you didn't make any notes on my papers explaining why I got such a poor grade. I just can't afford for my GPA to get any lower, and I was wondering what I did wrong on my assignments"? My mind was racing in overdrive as I saw my oppotunity to take full advantage of this situation. My cock stirred as I sat next to her. I could smell the scent of her hair and the aroma of her perfume. I tried to look as stern as I could and replied, "Well Maria, I still have your last essay paper here in my desk, let me get it and show it to you". I got up, went to mt desk and rifled through it quickly to retrieve her essay. Finding it, I returned to her in the gallery and handed her the essay paper, all the while building up my nerve to finally make a move on this young girl that I've lusted for all semester long. "Read this over carefully Maria, then tell me where YOU think you've made some errors, because quite frankly when I read it...it left me a bit confused. Just read it over and tell me your thoughts". She took the essay from me and began to read. My heart began to pound in my chest as I reached over, put my hand on her knee and began to slide it up along her smooth bare thigh. Her skin felt so warm, vibrant and smooth as silk. As I reached the hem of her cheer skirt, she jumped up and away from me yelling, "What the hell are you doing, Jesus Christ don't you ever touch me like that again. What the fuck is wrong with you"? Her reaction didn't exactly catch me off guard, and I told her, "There's more than one way to get a passing grade Maria, if you play your cards right". She slapped me across my face and yelled, "You're an old fucking pervert, stay away from me", then stormed away heading for the door and I called after her, "Don't do anything stupid like report this to anyone, because who are they gonna believe? A dizzy blond stuck up cheerleader, or a renowned professor who's been teaching at this University for ten years"? She stormed out, slamming the door shut behind her. Later that day at lunchtime, I went out in the summer sun to eat a snack and saw her sitting with and talking to her friend Megan. They both had their backs to me so I was able to sit behind them facing away from them as we sat back to back. I listened to their conversation to see if Maria would confide in Megan what happened in my classroom. I heard Megan tell her, "Come on Maria, come with us....we're all gonna go to Daytona for spring break, it'll be two weeks of parties, drinking and the beach". But Maria it seemed really was worried about her grades as I heard her reply, "I want to but I really can't. My English Lit grade is marginal at best and I can't afford to have it pull down my GPA. You guys go and I'm sure I'll be fine home alone in the house for two weeks. I could probably use the alone time to bear down and try to focus on this damn class". My eyes lit up and quickly a plan was beginning to form in my head. I heard Megan reluctantly agree, "Alright honey, but we're gonna leave right after class today, so we're gonna miss your game tonight. But good luck I hope we win. If I don't see ya later then have a great spring break, and don't waste it all studying....go out and have a little fun too, you earned it baby". I chuckled softly to myself as I watched Megan walk past me, leaving you alone with your thought. In my mind I was already planning my next move and one thing I knew for certain was that you wouldn't be alone after the game tonight. I watched you leave and head for your afternoon classes and the sway of your pretty little ass made my dick ache.....I just smiled and watched till you were outta sight........

I went to the game later that night and watched from the bleachers as you cheered our team to victory. Kicking those pretty legs and bouncing those sexy tits. After the game, I hurried outside and waited for you to come out. When you did, I waited till you got in your car and then followed you at a safe distance. I watched as you pulled into the driveway of a two story house, park and then walk into the residence. I saw the lights come on downstairs for a few minutes, then they went out. But a light appeared in a room upstairs which I assumed was your bedroom, the room in which I would soon be fucking your brains out. I waited in my car until you shut the lights off in your room and then waited for another hour to make sure you were sleeping. Then at about 1am, I grabbed my little bag of "toys" and made my way to the back of your house. I quietly managed to pry open the sliding glass door and make my way inside, sliding the door back shut. I find myself in the kitchen and the full moon provides me with enough light to make my way around. I see a bunch of butcher knives in a block on the counter, I take the longest one and place it in my bag that also contains, rope, duct tape, handcuffs, and a few bandanas to use for gags. I find my way to the stairs and silently ascend them looking for your bedroom. My cock is stiff and as hard as a rock. It throbs and pulsates in my jeans. I creep and look into the first room I get to but it's empty. In the second one however I see you sound asleep in bed. Face down sleeping on your stomach and covered with only a sheet. I walk into your bedroom quietly and place my bag of toys next to your bed, taking out the long butcher knife. I stare at you in your bed, your long blond hair flowing over your shoulders and back. The moonlight coming through your closed curtains is enough light for me to see your silhouette through the thin fabric of the sheets. My throbbing cock feels like it's gonna explode as I take off my shoes, then my shirt, jeans and shorts. My prick springs out like a snake attacking a rabbit as I stand next to your bed completely naked now. I ever so gently begin to lift the sheets off of your sleeping body and freeze for a second as you stir in the bed. You turn onto your side facing away fro me, let out a long sigh then come to rest again. I continue to lift the sheets away from you and can now see thart you're wearing just a tee shirt, which in your sleep and movements has hiked up to nearly your waist. I about shoot my load right there on the spot, when I see the tiny black lace bikini panties you're wearing. The pre cum oozes from my dick as the cool breeze from the air conditioned air drifts over you naked legs and you slowly open your eyes. I yank the sheet the rest of the way off of you and throw it to the floor. You attempt to sit up in your bed getting ready to scream as I throw you back down on your back and cover your mouth tightly with my hand and press the sharp blade of the butcher knife against your slim neck. Your pretty blue eyes bulge from your head as I warn you, "Not a fucking sound bitch....not one fucking peep. I won't think twice about slicing your pretty litle neck from ear to ear. You understand me? Just nod your fucking head if you do baby". You nod your head slowly up and down but still try to squirm away from me as I get on the bed with you and straddle your body. You kick your bare legs frantically behind me as I sit on you now, my rigid dick resting on your stomach. "Lay the fuck still you little bitch!!! I'm gonna take my hand away from your mouth now.....are you gonna scream? Remember my warning princess"!! You skake your head from side to side slowly as I take my hand from your mouth, I look into your terrified eyes and tell you, "You're about to learn what happens to a stuck up foul mouthed slutty cheerleading bitch"!!!! The fear in your pretty face is priceless as my hands begin to explore your sexy young body and you struggle and squirm under me and begin to cry......"Oh hell yes you pathetic bitch...I'm gonna enjoy this"!!!!!!!...........

Last edited by raperles; 03-11-2012 at 04:37 PM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:49 AM   #2
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

Tears begin to fall down my face, as i try to squirm and get away. I want to scream, yell for help, but remembering your warning, I keep my mouth shut
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You keep your mouth shut as you were ordered to do but you fight me kicking and squirming underneath me on your bed as I pin you down easily with my body weight. You throw your tiny fists against my broad chest as I begin to maul and grope your breasts. "Oh yeah baby, you don't know how long I've waited to do this". You writhe and struggle, trying to throw me off of you and your feeble blows to my chest have no effect on me at all. I squeeze and mold your perfect tits, pinching your hardening nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, pulling on your nipples hard and then letting them snap back, while you wince in pain. Laying with your head on your pillows, you shake your head violently from side to side, your blond hair flying all about, as I feel you up. Then I release one of your breasts and grab your hair, pulling on it hard to hold your thrashing head still. You look up at me with contempt and screan out, "Get off of me you fucking old pervert, stop touching me and get the fuck outta my house"!! I just smile down as I tower over you, while you futilely continue to try and throw me off you. I rear back and backhand you across your face so hard, it sends your head flying to one side with a loud crack. "That's for slapping me in my classrtoom tonight you fucking bitch". Then slap you with an open hand as your head spins in the opposite direction, "And that was just because I wanted to"!!! I reach down into my bag and grab a piece of rope out of it, then latch on to one of your wrists while you still beat at my chest. Before you know it, I have your right wrist tied to the right side of your headboard, then do the same to your left. You scream out, "Nooo, stop it...please just let me go. I prom...promise not to say any...anything if you just leave me alone". You begin to cry as the realization of your impending fate hits home. You pull frantically on your binds, but they're tight, secure and they don't budge an inch. I laugh at you as you still struggle and I slowly slide down your body until I'm sitting on your legs, holding them still under me. I slowly run both my hands down your body, feeling you up. Caressing your belly still covered by that flimsy tee shirt, and then down to your naked upper thighs. Stroking them both, caressing the soft smooth skin of your thighs. This is a dream come true for me, as I tell you, "Oh yeah princess..your legs are just perfect and feel as smooth as satin". You try to kick your legs but I keep them pinned securely under me as I sit on them both. As I slide down a bit further my rigid throbbing cock begins to dance across the skin of your bare thighs and you can feel the heat from it as it throbs against your sexy legs. You clench your eyes shut now and begin to beg and plead, "Please don't do this. I'm sorry I slapped you in class before....but plea...please don't ra..rape me"!!! Ignoring your pathetic pleas, I get off the bed and as soon as I do, you throw your legs all around trying to hit me with your feet. I grab some more rope from my bag and catch one of your ankles outta mid air and tie it to the lower bedpost. Then grabbing your other ankle is child's play as I grab it and also tie it securely to the other bedpost. I smile and stand back as I look over my handywork....the beautiful cheerleader Maria, tied spread eagle on her own bed. All nine inches of my cock stick straight out in front of me as I approach you again and tell you, "It's time princess...time for me to teach you some fucking manners". Then I climb on the bed with you and get between your splayed legs while you sob hysterically, knowing full well what my intentions with you are..........

I straddle your body at your waist, placing a knee on either side of you, then slowly take my hungry hands and feel my way up your trembling body until I get to the neckline of that tee shirt. There I grab it and viciously rip it open down the middle, tearing it to pieces and shredding it from your body. You're not wearing a bra and your breasts bounce free and shake from the force. Your rosey pink nipples look so inviting as my stiff rod rests on your naked belly. I move up on your body, lean down and take your right breast into my mouth, sucking on it feverishly. I feel up and mold your left breast, squeezing it and pulling it in all directions. Then take turns sucking one and then the other. My tongue slobbers all around your breasts as I lick and bite into them, leaving teeth marks. You continue to whine and cry, "Stop it please stop it, I don't want this. Oh God plea...please stop"!! I move my face away from your breasts, move up on your body and begin to mash my face onto yours, kissing you deeply and savoring the taste of your sweet lips. I suck on your lower lip while my hairy chest scrathes and mashes your tits against me. My hand finds its way between your legs and grabs a hold of your black lace bikini panties. Then with one violent tug, I rip and shred the flimsy garment from around your waist and between your legs. I toss the panties beside your head as I sit up and place my hard prick in the valley between your tits and mold your breasts all around it. Sliding my cock up and down between your young firm tits feels like ecstacy to me. Then after a while of tit fucking I go back to kissing you while my right hand strokes your pussy and then I insert two fingers inside you and begin to feverishly finger fuck you. My breathing becomes shallow and rapid as I find your clit and flick my fingers against it. You begin to moan and gasp as I sense your body beginning to betray you. I take my fingers outta your moist pussy and slide up on your body again, as I sit my naked ass on your soft breasts. I take my pulsating and blood engorged cock and smear it all over your face. Then wipe the head of it across your lips and force you to taste my salty pre-cum. You begin to retch and gag as I shove it between your lips and down your throat, and then start to fuck your pretty face without mercy. I grab onto your blond hair and pull your head back and forth over my dick. Sliding my cock in and outta your mouth at a fever pitch, I begin to sweat from the exertion. Then I shove your face deep into my hairy crotch and the hairs scratch the sensitive skin of your face. I hold you there feeling my cock at the back of your throat, as your muscles begin to convulse around it. "Oh yeah princess, you sure are a great cocksucker"!! I hold your face tight against my crotch until it begins to turn blue from lack of oxygen. Then I pull out and you gasp desperately for air to fill your oxygen deprived lungs. I only wait a few seconds before I ram back in and now piston fuck your face, my hairy balls slapping against your chin with each violent thrust down your throat. I begin to feel a churning in my balls and know I'm getting close. A few more sadistic thrusts and then I tense up, arch my back..."Oh God baby, here it comes...here it fucking comes"!!! I pull outta your mouth and spray my hot cum all over your face. Your forehead, nose and your cheeks. Some of it gets in one of your eyes and it burns. Panting I take my cock and wipe it clean against your wet lips, while the tears fall from your eyes like raindrops. Slowly catching my breath, I look down at you with a big evil grin and snarl at you, "Relax princess, we're just getting started"..........
Old 03-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #4
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I splutter as you spray your hot cum across my face. Man, you tasted disgusting. I feel like I'm going to be sick."j-just leave me a-alone... I won't tell anyone, p-promise... just let me g-go"
Old 03-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
raperles

I get off of the bed as you whine at me, "Just leave me alone...I won't tell anyone, promise...just let me go". I look down at you with a sly smirk all helpless and tied up, and tell you,"Let you go"? I slither back on the bed next to you. As I wipe the drying cum from your face I tell you, "But sweet cheeks I haven't even fucked you yet". I nuzzle next to you and begin to stroke both your naked thighs, feeling them up as I stroke them slowly up and down, almost playing with them. "But I will soon baby, just as soon as I get my batteries recharged". I then slide my body next to yours, drape one of my legs over yours and wrap my arm across your smooth flat belly. I look up at you as you begin to sniffle again, "I need a litle nap and I suggest that you get some rest too princess, you're gonna need it for our next go round". I rest my head next to your soft breasts, close my eyes and begin to drift off. As I do I can still feel your body shudder as you continue to silently weep. I wake up from my quick nap about an hour or so later, and as soon as I open my eyes you whine at me again, "Please, you don't wanna do this. I'm so sorry if you thimk I was a bitch to you before. I didn't mean to be. I'm sorry. What more do you want from me"? I get up on my knees and my hand goes immeditely to your clean shaven pussy, as I begin to stroke you delicate folds. "What more do I want from you"? I ask you as my hand strokes your slit up and down slowly. "I want everything you got baby....every fucking thing, you dumb stupid fucking bitch". My hand begins to rub your pussy intently, and then the soft sensitive skin of your inner thighs. "I know you're gonna be alone for the next ten days, so I have plenty of time to take every fucking thing you got princess"!! I bend down and kiss your pussy and run my thick tongue up and down youe slit. Then using both hands I part your outer lips and delve my tongue inside you...tasting you as you continue to weep and sob. You continue to beg and plead, "Please stop plea...please don't do this. I'm beg...begging you". But your whining falls on deaf ears, as I lick your twat and savour your taste. I climb over your leg and lay on my stomach between your legs, pushing my head deep between them both. Finding your clit, I flick the tip of my tongue against it and swirl it around your sensitive clit. "Oh God baby, you taste sweet as fucking honey", I tell you then dive back down and continue to eat you. I can hear you moan and gasp but I can't tell if it's from me raping you or if it's you beginning to feel some measure of pleasure. Not caring the least bit, I continue to lap, suck and eat your delicate moist twat. My cock begins to get hard again as I keep eating you and running my tongue along the soft folds of your pussy. I can feel you beginning to get wet, as your body involuntarily responds to my stimulations. "Yeah baby, you like this. Don't ya? I knew there was a pathetic slut in there somewhere". I slurp and suck on your twat with a feverous tempo now, as you get wetter and wetter. I take one hand and begin to feel up your bare thigh, enjoying your soft smooth skin, while the other hand still keeps your lips spread and I devour and eat your sweet snatch. Then after a few more minutes of feeling up your legs and eating your pussy, I take my lips from between your wet thighs and slowly begin to kiss my way up your body. You clench your eyes tightly shut, arch your back and bite down on your lower lip, as I kiss your belly. I run my hot wet tongue into your belly button, ream it out and then continue to kiss and lick my way up your torso..........

I begin to lap at your quivering tits, slobber all over them and then start to suck your stiffening nipples. I roll my tongue around each one and then bite down hard on them making you squeal from the pain. I then lick and bite the soft delicate skin of your breasts, biting into them hard enough to leave teeth marks and again you squeal in pain. "Shut your God damn mouth bitch, you ain't felt nothing yet"!!! I snarl at you as I begin to slide a bit further up on your naked teen body. I rub and grind my body up against yours and my dick feels like it's gonna explode. "Damn you feel good sugar tits". Then I reach down between my legs and position my throbbing cock at your entrance, and when you feel the tip of it against your slit...you start bawling and begging again. "Oh God please don't rape me. I'll do whatever else you want. But plea...please not this". Again I ignore your pleas and begin to slowly move forward, spreading your outer lips as I begin to penetrate your delicate folds. You begin to scream and pull desperately at your binds as I thrust forward with a loud grunt. Your wet pussy allows me easy access as I shove my hot meat all the way inside your tight twat, stretching it like it's never been stretched before. My face is right on top of yours as you lay helpless under me, I look you right in ther eye and tell you, "Oh God princess, you are so fucking tight....i love it baby, God I love it". Then begin to slide almost all the way outta your wet pussy and then again thrust all the way back in and I start to slowly fuck you. You cry profusely now, unable to bear the pain as I drill you harder and harder. I lean down and kiss your lips while fucking you deeper and deeper. I snake my tongue down your throat and you gag and retch, convulsing at my intrusion down your slim neck. I wrap my tongue around yours inside your pretty mouth and play with it, then withdraw from your mouth and lick your sweet lips...biting into your lower one. All the time fucking you like crazy. The muscles in your tight pussy tighten againt my invading cock, squeezing it and holding it in, almost milking it...and the sensation drives me fucking wild with pleasure and wanton lust. I raise my head from your face and tell you, "God damn baby, I've wanted to do this for so fucking long.....you are one tight bitch.....just like I thought you'd be". Then panting and grunting like a beast in heat, I piston fuck you, slapping our bellies together making loud smacks with every violent thrust inside you. I drill you harder and deeper and all you can do is gasp and somehow endure the pain. I can see the perspiration on your face as small droplets run down the side of it. I begin to pant, trying to catch my breath as I continue to pound you as hard and fast as I can. Your body is wet and glistening now in sweat from the onslought, as I bounce relentlessy up and down on top of you. Fucking you into oblivion. I watch as your titties bounce and sway in all directions while I pound you mercilessly, then tell you between breaths, "This is.....just the.....kind of fucking......a bitch like you....deserves". The top of your head starts to hit the backboard of your bed with every vicious thrust of my fat meat inside you. Bang...bang...bang, your head hits the board with the exact same fast rhythm I pound you with. Then I can feel a churning in my balls, and I know that I'm getting close, but I don't want this to ever end. I wanna fuck your tight helpless body forever. I hold it for as long as I can, but then eventually have to release. I arch my back and moan in delight as I fill your tight twat with my hot cum. "YES BABY, oh God yes bitch...here it comes. I want all of me up inside you"!!! I release stream after hot stream of my thick sperm up inside your womb, then collapse exhausted down on top of you. Some of my juice runs outta your pussy and down between your legs, while I flop down over you crushing your tits to my broad chest. Panting and heaving, trying to catch my breath, I look up at you as you've turned your head away to the side.....still crying, and I tell you, "The best fucking lay I ever had baby doll.....just one more surprise before I take you outta this fucking dump". You turn your head and look at me with surprise and wide wet eyes, as if silently asking, "Take me where? And what surprsie"?. I prop myself up on one elbow and smile, "Well, I wanna have a go at that sexy little ass of yours". You scream, "NOOoooooo", but you know there isn't a fucking thing you can do to stop me..........

Last edited by raperles; 03-13-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #6
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sob "please.. not there, anywhere but there! Please!" You'd already fucked my mouth, tits, and pussy; that was humiliating and painful enough. I don't think I'd be able to handle anymore pain
Old 03-14-2012, 11:43 AM   #7
raperles

I simply laugh at you incessant whining, I find it amusing and the more you beg and plead, the more you turn me on. However, I'm thoroughly exhausted from the fuck sessions with you, and as I glance over to your nightstand, I notice the time. I look back at you and grin, "Been fucking you for nearly four hours baby, and there's still so much more I wanna do to you". You just turn your head away in complete resignation and defeat, realizing the helplessnes of your predicament. I grab a handful of your blond hair and jerk your head back to face me, "Look at me you pathetic little bitch. You and me are gonna turn in for the night...and you WILL behave and be a good little girl, unless of course you wanna see me really pissed off. Understand me"? You just simply lay there and whisper, barely audible, "Yes". "Yes WHAT"? As I glare down on you with a menacing look that sends shivers up your spine. "Yes, I'll be a good little girl", you reply in a soft tone, feeling completely degraded and humiliated. I stroke your golden locks and tell you, "I know you will baby, just don't give me a reason to beat the shit outta you...because I won't hesitate if you try me". I tighten my grip on your hair, holding your head in place, then lean down and kiss your sweet lips once again. "I'm never gonna get tired of tasting you". I get up off the bed and begin to untie your right arm from the bedpost, then reaching over you I untie your left arm as well. My dick and my balls rub against your stomach as I undo the knots. As I get off the bed I tell you, "Don't get any ideas because this is just for the night". Then I walk to the foot of the bed and do the same to your ankles, as I free them both from the lower bedposts. I see you rubbing your wrists, trying to restore a proper blood flow, but too afraid to do anything else. I grab both your ankles and roughly flip you over so that you're face down on your bed...and now a new panic sets in on you. You begin to holler and cry, "Not there...please not there. I never...please not there". You begin to thrash and writhe on the bed and your constant annoying whining starts to piss me off. I place my knee in the small of your back to pin you down, then grab the shredded remains of your panties still lying beside your head. Reaching under you I shove the bikini under garment into your mouth and cram it down your throat. "Now shut the fuck up God dammit"!!! You pound your fists into the mattress and kick your legs and feet all around, as I grab both your arms and wrench them painfully behind your back. Then slap a pair of handcuffs around your wrists to keep your arms locked securely behind your back. You still kick your legs and shake your head back and forth, afraid of what's coming next. I start to caress the small of your back, then slide my hungry hands slowly down over your ass...feeling you up back there. I squeeze and knead both your delicious looking cheeks and whisper, "Mmmm tasty". But then I roll you back over and slide close next to you. Laying halfway on top of you prone on the bed I tell you, "Don't worry princess, I'm saving that cute little ass of yours for tomorrow. Now just lay still and get some sleep because I promise you that come tomorrow....you're gonna fucking need it"!!! Then reach over you and turn of the lamp on your nightstand as I settle in next to you in bed and begin to drift off. What wakes me back up is a faint creaking sound as I open my eyes to see you off the bed and slowly walking on the tips of your toes to your bedroom door. "WHAT THE FUCK"!!!!, I yell as I fly outta bed and you shriek and make a run for the door. I'm on you just as you reach the door and grab and stop your progress by yanking you back to me by your hair. Nearly ripping it from its roots as I drag you back to the bed. I sit down on the bed and hold you steady in front of me. "I'm sorry, plea..please don't beat me. I'm sorry...I'm sorry", you're crying and sobbing, your chest heaving as you do. "ENOUGH", I yell at you and then grab my shorts from the floor and cram them in your mouth. "SHUT YOUR PATHETIC MOUTH"!!! I throw you over my knees face down and your long hair falls over your head to the floor below you. With one hand I move and hold your cuffed hands to the side and outta my way. Now your sweet ass is unprotected and raised up and I begin to rain down blow after blow on your naked ass as I spank you repeatedly. The sounds of smack after loud smack bounces off your bedroom walls and echoes through your room. You throw your head up and down, kicking your legs wildly as I pound your bare ass. It begins to turn red from my constant spanking. With every vicious slap I watch your precious cheeks shake and wiggle like bowls of jello. It starts to really turn me on and you can feel my boner get hard and stiff as it rubs against your pussy while you lay across my lap. Panting and excited now, I throw you off my knees back on the bed face down and tell you, "Fuck waiting till tomorrow, I'm gonna fucking drill your ass right now"!!!!! And all you can do is scream around my dirty shorts stuffed deep in your mouth.........
Old 03-14-2012, 09:41 PM   #8
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I cry and sob, gagging on your shorts. I make muffled sounds, which would have been pleas, had you been able to understand me. Why had I tried to run? This just made everything worse for me
Old 03-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #9
raperles

I kneel over your prone body as you thrash around on the bed face down, sobbing and trying to throw me off of you. I grab a few more pieces of rope from my bag and then unlock the cuffs from around your wrists but quickly tie each one back to the bedposts above you. My rigid dick is stiff as can be again as rubs into the small of your back and I get turned on by the moans coming from your mouth as you scream around my shorts lodged deep on your throat. With your hands securely bound to the bed again, I slowly run both my hands down to your waist on both sides, to your hips and then all over your bare ass..still red from the brutal spanking. Sitting my bare ass on your thighs holding them in place, I begin to caress your naked behind. You bend your legs at your knees and pound your feet into the mattress with all your might and shake your head wildly from side to side, your straight long golden locks flying all over the place as you do. I feel up your ass spread your cheeks, and then dig my fingers in as I mold and squeeze them both. "You ever been fucked in the ass princess"? You scream something unintelligible into your gag and continue to thrash your feet up and down. "I'm gonna make it hurt as much as I can sweet cheeks. You're gonna learn not to be a disobedient bitch"!!! Sliding down your precious body leaving a small trail of pre cum on the back of your right leg as I do, I get off the bed and once again tie your kicking legs to the lower bedposts securing you face down on your bed. My cock sticks straight out in front of me as I climb back on the bed with you. I decide I wanna hear your squeals of pain as I enter your anus and I rip my shorts from your mouth. As soon as I do, you immediately sing music to my ears, "Plea...please don't do it back there. I never. Oh God, I'm sorry I was bad. Please NOOOooooo". Your pathetic pleas just spurn me on as I shove your face hard into the pillows you lay on and straddle your prone body once again. I run my hands down your bare back then position my boner at your entrance...sliding just the tip of it between your cheeks and in your hole. Then not wanting to alert neighbors or passersby, I shove your face hard into the pillows and thrust forward with all my might. I spread your little ass apart and drive myself all the way in while you scream and howl in agony into the pillows. You feel like you're being split in two. "Oh yeah baby, you've got one tight little ass bitch. I'm gonna drill this virgin ass for all it's worth". I lay down on top of you frm behind and thrust my hips up and down drilling you deep. I yank your head to one side and shove the hair away from your face then run my thick tongue along your cheek. You just cry and whisper, "Please stop it, it hurts so much". Paying no attention to your sorry ass whining, I reach under you and grab one of your breasts and squeeze your nipple till you squeal from the added pain. I pick up the pace and begin to piston fuck your pretty ass. Our bodies smacking together with every violent thrust into you, sending you deep into your own mattress. Your bedsprings begin to squeak from the merciless onslought as I fuck you faster and deeper. I lick, then bite into your ear as you just clench your eyes shut and scrunch up your face from the intense pain. Your ass feels like it's a cauldron of fire as I jackhammer in and outta you at a fever pitch. I feel myself getting close as I pound you. I grab your tit and and squeeze it as tight as I can. Then arch my back, close my eyes and yell out, "Oh yeah baby doll...I'm cuummmmming "!!!! Then I release my hot load up inside your tight ass as I thrust into you a few more times, but slower now. I fill you up with stream after hot stream of my juice and you bury your head in the pillows and cry profusely. I withdraw from your ass and collapse on top of you, my sweaty belly on your back, and whisper in your ear, "In a few minutes you're gonna get cleaned up while I pack you a bag baby. Because as promised, I'm taking you outta this fucking dirty dump. You're coming home with me princess so I can enjoy you some more and invite my friends over to join in on the party." You open your eyes in disbelief and look at me, as I give a wet kiss on your cheek and snarl at you, "The party's just beginning you little bitch"!!!!..........
Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #10
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"P-please... don't do this..." I sob. "J-just leave me al-lone... I w-wont tell anyo-one..."
Old 03-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #11
raperles

I just lay there exhausted on top of you for a few minutes while I try to get my breath back after raping that pretty litte ass of yours. My limp dick now rests pressed against your cheeks and my hairy cheast rubs against your back, while I stay nestled between your wide open legs. You still heave and cry an ocean of tears as I reach under you again and molest your boobs. After a short while I get off of you and begin to untie your feet first. This time as they become free you don't kick or thrash them about. You close your legs while I run my rough hands up the back of them both feeling them up really good. I reach for your wrists and as I untie them both from the upper bedposts I tell you, "You're gonna clean yourself up now because I'm not gonna take you home looking like a fucking whore". Then as you're now free of all bonds you sit on the bed and rub your wrists to get some feeling back. I yank you off the bed and towards the adjoining bathroom in your room. Pulling you in, I look around and see that there are no windows. I open the opaque glass door of the walk in shower to see nothing in there but soaps and shampoos. Then inspect the rest of the little room for anything you could use as a weapon or means of escape and finding nothing I tell you, "Get your fucking ass in the shower and get cleaned up bitch....don't try anything stupid because I'm gonna be right out there in your bedroom". I can see your body tremble as you stand on shaky knees that barely hold you up. "I want you nice and pretty for my friends after I get you home and they have their turns with you". As you step into the shower you begin to cry again. "And stop all that fucking crying God dammit before I give you something to cry about", I tell you. "God you're pathetic"!!! Then you close the door and I hear the water come on. Leaving the bathroom door open I go back to your bedroom and go to your closet. I find a little suitcase on the floor near the back of it and throw it on the bed. As I rifle through your clothes and throw some short skirts and some tops on the bed as well. I see one particular short layered mini skirt that looks amazingly sexy and include that in the pile too. Then what catches my eye on a hanger near the back of your closet brings a huge smile to my face. Your cheerleader costume, and as I grab it and hold it out in front of me I whisper, Oh hell yeah...we're gonna have fun with this"!! I throw it on the bed and then check on you in the shower. Satisfied that you're just bathing and not trying anything stupid I go to your dresser and find your underwear drawer. I throw a handful of your bikini panties of varying colors on the bed and then also a few of your bras. In another drawer I find some short shorts and some swimwear. I throw the shorts and several bikinis on the bed as well, thinking that 'you never know what some of these guys might like'. I go to the bed and the assortment of your sexy clothes and that cheerleader outfit makes my dick twitch. I pick up a pair of your black silk panties and hold them to my face and inhale deeply, taking in your scent. My cock gets hard again and sways back and forth in front of me as I make my way back to the bathroom. Walking in, I throw open the shower door and see you scrubbing yourself vigorously trying to wash the vile rape and some dried cum off your body. You gasp, jumping into the nearest corner when you see me. You cover your soapy breasts with your arms as I get in the shower with you and close the door behind me. "Let's get clean together princess".....

I take the soap from your hands and tell you, "Just hold still baby". I pull you under the water and then push your back against the tiled wall, as I begin to lather you up. Moving your arms away, I soap up both your breasts rubbing my hands gently all over and around both your perky firm teenage tits. I create more soapy lather and apply it to your belly, rubbing it in gently as I run both my hands all over the smooth soft skin of your flat stomach. You stand there doing nothing, and I wonder if it's because you're too afraid or if it's because you're enjoying my stimulations so much, and it's making you feel good. Not caring which it is, I kneel down and lather up your clean shaven twat, rubbing it intently and then soap up both your thighs. I run my hands up and down both your wet and soapy legs from your knees up to your pussy. Up and down and all around your sexy legs and soft sensitive inner thighs. I stand back up and pull you under the water. Hold you close and let the hot water cascade down on both of us, as the tip of my hard boner tickles your pussy. I see you bite your lower lip as the soap is rinsed from your body, and I begin to kiss and lick my way from your neck to your breasts. Circling your taut nipples with my thick tongue and sucking them both into my hungry mouth. Then I kneel back down and lick my way to your belly where I caress it back and forth with my wet tongue. Then down to your teen twat. I grab onto both your thighs while I kiss and lick your outer lips, then dart my tongue deep inside you. I move it around and flick it against your clit several times and I feel your hands on my shoulders, and I can almost swear I heard a soft moan escape your lips. I reach behind you and pull your body to me to gain deeper access to your pussy. Then after as few minutes of eating you, under the spray of the hot water, I lower my face to your thighs and kiss them both in turn, lick the satin smooth skin of your inner thighs, then bite hard into your right leg and you let out a small yelp. Standing up, I kiss your red wet lips hard and deep while the hot water rains down us both and you offer no resistance. Then ask you, "You ever been fucked in a shower babydoll"?.....
Old 03-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #12
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I shake my head slowly "n-no..." The shower had always been a place to get clean in my mind. Fucking was a dirty business, not meant to be done in a shower. My cheeks are flushed with embarassment
Old 03-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #13
raperles

You stand there weak and helpless, you can see the pure lust in my crazed eyes then slowly shake your head and whisper, "n-no". Holding onto you with both hands around your trim waist, I smile at your terrified face and tell you, "First time for everything doll face, guess I'm gonna show you alot of first times". Then push you backwards into the tiled interior, pressing your back against the wall. I grab a fistful of your long hair and yank on it tight, then lean down and smash my lips to your mouth and kiss you lips hard. My cock begins to bulge and grow while I'm all but devouring your pretty mouth. I part your lips with my tongue and then snake it inside and down your throat. I explore the inside of your warm wet cavern with my hot invading tongue, while my hairy body smashes you tightly into the wall behind you. I begin to grind myself against your wet slippey skin and you can feel the full length of my nine inch boner slide up and down against your slit. With one hand still holding on to your wet golden locks, I use my other and begin to fondle and molest your breasts. Squeezing them and digging my fingers into your soft sensitive tit flesh. I pull on one of your nipples, pulling it away from your tit then release it as it snaps back. You attempt to cry out from the sudden pain but your screams are silenced by my mouth still covering yours. I finally break the long kiss and release my grip on your hair and you turn your face to one side while I run my thick tongue up the side of your cheek and whisper in your ear, "I'm never gonna get tired of fucking you, you pathetic bitch"!! I look at you and I can't tell if those are tears falling from your pretty blue eyes, or if it's just the spray of the hot water in the shower. I begin to gyrate my body against yours, feeling your soft warm skin rub against me, my rock hard dick still sliding up and down along your slit, then tell you, "Reach down baby and line me up, put the head at your opening". You hesitate for a minute then just whisper, "Plea..please no more, don't make me do anymore...I...I just can't take anymore", and again you start to cry out loud. I grab your right hand, shove it down between my legs to my stiff boner and scream at you, "Fuck you bitch, I don't give a shit what you can and can't do. You follow my orders that's all you gotta do", then pinch one of your nipples as hard as I can and you shriek from the pain. "Now take a hold of my cock bitch and line it up, or I might just rip your fucking tittie from your chest"!!!! I feel your hand reluctantly touch my throbbing penis as you guide it to your entrance, and as you do I begin to shove forward against you and slide myself in to your warm wet snatch. Inch by inch I begin to enter your body then tell you, "That wasn't so bad now...was it? Now take both your hands sweetheart, put 'em on my ass and hold me in". Too afraid not to, this time you follow orders and I feel your soft delicate hands on my ass and I start pumping you. Your long blond hair is matted to your face from the spray of the water, and with your hands on my ass I begin to drill your tight pussy harder and with more intense fury. Our glistening bodies slap together with each violent thrust and the smack of our bellies hitting together resounds through the small shower. The muscles of your teen twat contract around my throbbing cock and squeeze it tight. The sensation about makes me shoot my load right there and then. I begin to breath more heavily now the faster I fuck you, then yell at you, "Move your fucking hands around baby, feel me up back there, feel up my fucking ass". I pound you into the wall as hard as I can because I wanna get up inside your pussy as far as I can. I drill in and outta you relentlessy and without mercy as I fuck you into oblivion. With your hands caressing my ass I begin to piston fuck you and you let out small gasps with every vicious thrust inside you. Faster and deeper I pound you now and I can feel myself getting close. I don't want this to end, not yet...not so soon. So with the hot water pouring down on us both, I pull outta your pussy but spin you around and plaster you face first into the tiled wall, with your delicious ass facing me...and once again you plead and beg........

I throw your hands up over your head against the wall then waste no time as I line my cock up and drill into your cute little ass. You let out a blood curdling scream as I enter you to the hilt and begin fucking your tight ass again. In and out as fast as I can I thrust my hips back and forth. My balls slapping against you, my hands wrapped around you from behind, holding on to you and squeezing you closer to me. I move both my hands up over your belly and grab onto your bouncing tits. I begin to feel them both up as I claw at them and pull 'em in all directions. Squeezing and pinching your delicate nipples, you shriek in pain and it's music to my ears. I delight in the sounds of your screams and the look of sheer terror on your pretty face. I continue to pump you furiously then tell you, "This is all a bitch like you is good for...you're nothing but a receptacle for my dick, and a fucking cum bucket for my juice"!!!! You hang your head in total resignation and surrender, your long wet hair hangs down in front of your face as I continuously fuck your sweet teenage ass. I again feel myself getting close so I wrap my arms around you and drive in as far as I can and then release my load inside you. I moan in delight as I fill you up with my hot cum...I spasm and jerk as stream after stream spills into you. "Oh yeah baby here it all comes you fucking little bitch". I can see a small amount of it drip outta your ass and run down your right leg before it's washed away by the shower. I withdraw from your ass and turn you back around to face me. Pulling you back under the spray of the water I tell you, "Time to get you dressed and packed princess. I know deep down you really liked this because you're a fucking whore, but you don't have to worry because I promise you, that you'll be fucked plenty more times before I'm done with you....and if you don't behave you'll be beaten until you do". You don't respond or make any sound at all, instead it appears that you just accept your fate as I turn off the water and pull you, dripping wet back into your bedroom. "Let's get you packed up so I can show you your new home princess". I smile as I see a single tear run down your cheek..........
Old 03-18-2012, 12:18 AM   #14
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I... can't believe that just happened to me... a single tear falls down my cheek as you pull me back into my room. "W-where are you taking me?"
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 03-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #15
raperles

I shove you from behind and you fall forward onto your bed, where you see a pile of your clothes and the suitcase I put there. I tell you, "Where am I taking you? I'm taking you home baby, home, far away from this filthy dump, home, where I'm gonna teach you some God damn manners!! And I got four buddies that are gonna get to know you extremely well you sorry bitch". You look at me with a confused look on your face as I tell you, "Throw all that stuff in the suitcase baby, you're gonna be modeling it all for us later. Get busy because I don't have all fucking night". You sit there and then slowly start packing item after item into the suitcase. I throw on my clothes and then go to your closet and and yell back at you, "Move it God dammit, I'm gonna pick out something for you to wear because I want you to look smokin' hot when my friends first see you"!! As I come outta the closet I see you putting the last pair of panties into your travel bag and I throw a white mini skirt on the bed next to you. You watch me nervously as I go to your dresser and grab a blue crop top along with a pair of blue panties and a blue bra. I throw those items at you and yell, "Get dressed you stupid bitch, don't just sit there"!! I wait impatiently and watch as you slowly slip on your panties and your bra, then slide into the short mini skirt and pull the top over your head. It shows a generous portion of your midriff and I like that. As you slip into your Nike's I tell you, "Fix your damn hair and put some make up on. Make yourself look pretty, I want you to look fucking gorgeous". You walk past me back into the bathroom, leave the door open and I watch you fix yourself up. After a few minutes you come outta the bathroom and you look stunning. Hair in place and your make up looks perfect. I get the urge to wanna jump your bones again right then and there. But the urgency to get you outta there takes priority so I pick up my bag along with your suitcase then grab you around your upper arm and drag you to your front door. "You so much as make a peep when we get outside I'm gonna fuck you up....you understand me"? You look at me and the only thing that excites me more than the fear on your face is the terror in your eyes. You nod your head but don't say a word as I open up the front door, pull you out into the cool night air, then slam the door shut. I drag you to my car and then throw you in on the passenger side and tell you, "Put your hands behind the seat princess, I don't want you getting any ideas". You do as your told and then I cuff your wrists together behind the bucket seat, lock and slam the car door shut. I throw your suitcase in the back seat then get in on my side, start the engine and drive off into the night as you stare out your window, not knowing where we're going or what fate awaits you when we get there......

As we drive along you see me reach for my cell phone, push some buttons, then can't help but overhear my converation. "Hey Larry? Yeah it's me..listen meet me with your brothers at my place in about oh... an hour or so. I got a young little present you guys might wanna unwrap...if ya get my drift". I wait a few minutes then laugh and say, "Yeah I think about 18 or so and a cheerleader to boot. A looker too, oh and tell Marty she's got killer legs....he'll be especially happy to hear that". Then laugh and flip the phone shut. You squirm nervously in your seat, your arms bound together behind you are beginning to ache. I turn off onto a highway and speed down the road. There isn't much traffic this time of night. I look over at you and your helplessness and vulnerability turn me on and make a prick stir. You're mine to do with as I want, who could ask for more. These are the thoughts that are going through my head as I reach over and rest my hand on your bare thigh. You flinch and try to move away, but there's only so much room for you to move and I begin to slide my hand slowly up your leg to the hem of that white mini skirt. I latch onto it and continue up your leg shoving the skirt up along with my hand. Higher and higher, then bunch it up around your waist so I can see your blue panties. You begin to breath heavy as I slowly stroke your thighs, feeling them up, sliding my hand up and down repeatedly on your pretty legs. Then move my hand up your inner thigh and tell you, "Damn princess you feel good, so warm and smooth". I part your legs and lift the leg band of your panties, sliding my whole hand inside. Then feeling up your pussy, stroking it up and down I slip a finger inside you moving it around. After a few minutes of fingering you I take my hand outta your panties and lick my finger. telling you, "You taste fine baby, sweet as honey". Then dive my hand back into your panties nearly ripping the flimsy material and shove three fingers into your twat moving them all around. Finding your clit, I begin to toy with it as I flick my fingers against it. I watch as you bite your lower lip and attempt to suppress a moan. But you can't deny the wetness I begin to feel between your legs and I tell you, "You're getting all wet baby, you really are nothing more than a fucking whore". I finger fuck you with a frenzy and you begin to writhe and squirm in the seat. Slipping my fingers in and outta you, tickling your sensitive clit and then dipping in for more. My stimulation of your innocent body begins to take its toll, as you begin to moan freely now. Your body can't help but respond to what I'm doing to it. You're dripping wet and my fingers are drenched with your juices as they slide in and outta you with ease and I pound them into you while trying to focus on the road. After just a few more minutes, you clench your eyes shut, your body stiffens and you begin to make loud involuntary moaning sounds as your orgasm rocks your sweet body. You keep your eyes shut then turn your head away from me in embarrassment as your second orgasm hits you like a tidal wave and shakes your body to its very core. Keeping my hand inside your wet panties and my fingers lodged deep in your dripping cunt I tell you "What a fucking whore you are". You begin to cry in shame and humiliation as I've ripped two orgasms from your young ripe teen body. I take my hand from your panties and shove it against your lips, prying them apart and cramming my fingers into your mouth, "That's how sweet you taste you little whore, you're gonna make me and all my buddies real happy". Then I pull off onto a dirt road leading into a wooded area while you cry and wonder what I have planned for you when I get you home. We drive deep into the woods before coming up on a cabin where I park then pull your skirt down to cover your legs again and tell you, "Your new home princess, I promise you'll be well taken care of". All you can do is weep not knowing what's in store for you..........

Last edited by raperles; 03-18-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:43 PM   #16
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sob, disgusted with you and myself as the second orgasm racks my body. I splutter as you stick your fingers in my mouth, disgusted and embarrassed further by the taste. I wonder what you have in store for me next... and what do you mean, 'well taken care of?'
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 03-26-2012, 08:04 PM   #17
raperles

I drag you outta the car by your long golden locks nearly ripping some of your hair from your head. Holding you firm next to me I open the front door then shove you inside with such force that you stumble and nearly fall face first to the floor. "Get the fuck inside bitch and keep your pathetic trap shut"!! I slam and lock the front door then approach you with a sly grin on my face, lust fills my eyes and you can clearly see the massive erection in my jeans as I get closer to you. You back away from me as I get nearer until your back hits the wall behind you and you're trapped....nowhere to run. I lick my lips and stare at your tits, "Come to daddy princess". But you run off to the side and away from me as I get pissed off and give chase. You run through the living room, throwing everything you can get your hands on at me. Lamps, books, knick nacks..everything. I dodge all that you throw and continue my pursuit until I grab one of your flailing arms, stopping your progress and spinning you around to face me. You're breathing heavy, nearly panting from all the running, and the backhand I deliver to the side of your face catches you off guard and sends you flying through the air and to the floor. I storm over to where you lay on the floor still stunned and rubbing your cheek, "You wanna fight with me you fucking pathetic bitch? Do you"? I grab a fistful of your hair and yank hard on it as I smack you across the face with another backhand then slap you in the other direction with a loud crack. "You'd better behave you little slut and follow orders!! Understand me"? You just sit on the floor crying and rub your reddening face as I drag you to your feet. You can see the anger in my eyes as I drag you over to the sofa and throw you on it. "Now sit still you worthless whore"!! I kneel down in front of you and grab both your knees while you sit petrified on the sofa...too afraid to move. I yank your legs wide apart and you softly whimper, "Plea..please stop it. Just let me go and I pro...promise I won't tell anyone". I just begin to slide both my hands up both your bare thighs, higher and higher, up under your skirt until I reach the treasure between your legs. I look up into your eyes and the fear I see there thrills me and spurs me on. "You feel so soft, smooth and warm baby, I wanna taste some more of your honey". You scream out, "NOOooo", but I just grab your flimsy panties and rip them from around your waist and from between your legs. You begin to kick your legs but stop immediately when I raise my right hand as though I'm gonna backhand you again. "I said you'd better behave bitch and you'd better start right fucking now"!!! I shove your short mini skirt all the way up your pretty legs and bunch it up at your waist. I look down at your bare pussy and lick my lips, "Damn princess you look good enough to eat". Then dive my head between your legs while you whimper and cry, realizing you're completely helpless to stop me........

Using both my hands I spread your outer lips apart and slam my tongue deep into your folds, tasting you. I lick and slurp at your tight twat as you try to close your legs to my assault. But all you're really doing is rubbing your soft inner thighs against both sides of my face and it turns me on like crazy. Eating your pussy and running my tongue all around inside you gets you going again, as I knew it would. I look up at you briefly to see your eyes closed tight and I tell you, "Run your fingers through my hair baby, hold my head tight between your fucking legs". You reluctantly do as you're told and I bathe your young pussy with my thick tongue. Flicking the tip of it against your clit repeatedly and licking your folds up and down without mercy. I shift my head to one side and begin to nibble at the smooth tender skin of your inner thigh and then bite into it hard. You yelp out in pain and I can feel the hands in my hair tighten as you squirm in agony. But I fuck your pussy with a frenzy, my tongue relentlessly darting in and outta you as I begin to feel you getting wet. "Oh yeah baby, that's what I'm looking for. You like this more than I thought. Don't you, you fucking whore"? You don't say a word, but I can still feel your fingers massaging my scalp as my tongue reams you out. "Tell me you like this bitch. Say it. Do it NOW!!! Say I like you eating my pussy"!! I run my hands slowly up and down your bare thighs as I feel them up, enjoying their warm smooth satin like skin and you begin to slowly sputter the words, "I like you eat...eating my my puss...pussy". Then you cry profusely as I continue the onslought. I shove my face so deep between your legs that I can barely breath and my nose is pressed tight to your crotch. I love your scent as I salivate and lick up your precious juices as you begin to get dripping wet. My throbbing cock aches between my legs and desperately needs to be crammed into one of your holes. As I remove my face from your pussy, I see you digging your hands into the cushions on the sofa as you appear ready to fly over the edge and I scream at you, "Don't you fucking dare cum you disgusting little whore. Don't you fucking dare"!!! You close your eyes tight and bite your lower lip hard, squirm and writhe on the sofa and you stop your orgasmic experience, for the moment at least. You sit shaking and trembling on the sofa as I yank you up and tell you, "Time for bed princess where you can be fucked the way you were meant to be fucked". Your cries of shame and digust start anew as I drag you kicking and screaming into my bedroom...........
Old 03-26-2012, 11:02 PM   #18
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sob, kicking and screaming. "Please no! N-no more! Please,let me rest at least... please,no more!'