Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: how best to pay her back
write rape stories, atleast then the RB community get some enjoyment out of her 2 13.33%
post a tell all about her, truthful of course 5 33.33%
giver her name and number out, on a bathroom stall 3 20.00%
do nothing, let the poor miserable nympho just live her miserable life, stop being bitter 9 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy
Default Revenge Idea, please help

Ok i'm a little bitter i guess

I just got out of a almost yr long relationship, prolly why i wasnt here much with the prettiest girl at work (lucky me but not the brightest idea)

so the beginning was great of course, but I never like a woman to show me off or brag about me or get the feeling like i need her too much if i think she will use that against me so eventualy the romance died (i am mostly blaming her despite me walking away, being pushed away, and i dont want to commit with such a loose girl who wants attention from every guy she sees)

howeverS she was into some rough stuff, and was really into sex so much that i was the one deciding when it would happen (i realize she was a sexual creature and has needs so i get that she just needed a real man in her life, told her that)

anyway other then go back to her, tried that once already, i was wondering what i should do??
Old 10-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd say let it go and voted as such. But if you want to write some good stories that would be fun as well. I voted for that as well.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
kcmoccy

kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kcmoccy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kcmoccy

it's good because i've had a few ideas in my brain while i was with her, ideas that were exploitable for erotic writing
Old 10-24-2010, 12:08 PM   #4
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Best off out of it matey. The best girl you'll ever meet is the one it works with, the rest are just playtime

Tags
girl, payback, rape, relationship, revenge