Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2013, 11:33 AM   #61
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, it's the twat himself. So desperate for attention that he had to post the same bollocks three times, in big red letters. Only he's such a fuck up, that in the second two posts half the writing was white. Useless cunt.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #62
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What was the rant even about? God its not like its any of his business. Still, it shows we must be interesting to watch

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:40 AM   #63
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, he was just whining like a girl about how he was banned, when someone else wasn't, and calling the moderators hypocrites. Stupid whiney cunt.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #64
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So to clear things up, the thread started by batffink was about a neg from ....... thedarkone (??)
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:37 PM   #65
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

No.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #66
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The dark one is banned and whoever started that profile (with a zero instead of the letter) just joined today.

I'm curious about what it said originally as well.
Old 08-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #67
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

With summer being in full swing I haven't had the time to post online as much as I'd like, so when I have posted it's been where the majority of my old and new friends call home.

Batffink, You have always been good to me when I stop in here at RB, I find your goodbye thread a sad thing to see. Surely one neg rep means nothing when compared to all the positive rep you have received over the years. I hope you rethink your leaving and hang around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDark0ne View Post
First off I wasn't a mod when you or Ezz whatever was banned. So don't presume to call me a hypocrite. If you wish to discuss this like a person instead of rant like someone who should be banned I would be happy to do so.

I though we were friends but I guess I'm just a mod who's a hypocrite
Here is a name I haven't seen in a long time on RB. I didn't get to read the rant for CR, edited it before I logged on.
I guess I know tD1, as good as any, met him here on RB, got to know him on RD where at times we were the best of friends and at times have had heated clashes.
I have a hard time believing that he stopped in here out of the blue just to post a rant that he knew wouldn't stand long. I think he has earned himself a troll.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #68
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

so can i ask who the one is that made Battfink wanna leave?
buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #69
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The guts of his post was "I was banned! It's so unfair! *pout* You didn't ban soandso. It's so unfair! *more girly pouting, stamping feet and crying in to her blanky* Moderators are hypocrites, and they treated me unfairly. It's so unfair! *rattle landing on floor whilst poster screams for her nappy to be changed*

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #70
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I really, honestly, liked TD1. Phantom and I had him as a moderator on a non-fetish board we had a few years back and he did a fine job. He's smart, can be funny, and when in his right mind he is - or was - a welcome and active addition to any board.

Unfortunately it seems to be his habit lately to turn his friends into very confused enemies who have no idea what he's on about. I don't know to this day what happened between him and me or why he was banned on RB, but that's water long under the bridge.

If someone let him back in, I'm glad he was given a chance. I'm equally sorry that he used that chance to revive a long-dead disagreement with mods who likely aren't even here any more and haven't been for years.

Very sad.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #71
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hes a bully and a nutcase with a sense of self importance and entitlement.

And nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Another bully and nutcase has driven off a respected and well liked member of this board. Thats the issue.

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:23 AM   #72
nondescript29
Privileged Member

nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nondescript29 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FR himself said that the troll posted, what, three times and jacked up his posting font or color or whatever. I don't know him well, but I do know that he's much too tightly wound to submit a mess of a post in public like that.

Never mind that that wasn't his profile.

And I'm pretty sure he was permanently banned because of someone creating a fake profile using a variation of his username. Just like the above. And in turn he was accused of creating more than one profile and trolling.

Well, and posing a question about members and fake photos.

... I've heard anyway. But you know that rumor mill.

Would have thought you lot would know better than I, frankly. And it wouldn't be the first person banned under questionable circumstances. There's that dork one thread floating around here somewhere.

..... Except that it doesn't really make any sense now, there seem to be some posts missing.

That member couldn't have given batfink negative rep. Batfink made this thread before that member started.

Days of our fucking lives and shit.
Old 08-24-2013, 01:34 AM   #73
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Just so you are actually in the picture, peroxide. After it was banned, the twat one returned multiple times under various names, to berate the moderators, and his imagined tormentors. It went on for several weeks. He's not tightly wound at all, his screws are so loose they're one fart away from getting scattered all over the floor. His whiney post was very much in keeping with the drivel he posted here previously.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-24-2013, 01:36 AM   #74
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Never the less, this thread has sparked a return to shillelagh law. The fucking gloves are off now, eh little girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Hes a bully and a nutcase with a sense of self importance and entitlement.

And nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Another bully and nutcase has driven off a respected and well liked member of this board. Thats the issue.

x

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-24-2013, 01:39 AM   #75
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I've been told it was Deputy Duffy. I can't get access to the private group that the alleged interaction took place that sparked McBatfink leaving. However, now the secret is out in the open, I wonder what the chances are of the snivelling little shit coming here and either denying it, or explaining himself.

Can anybody here platt shit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttfreak View Post
so can i ask who the one is that made Battfink wanna leave?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-24-2013, 01:50 AM   #76
nondescript29
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Just so you are actually in the picture, peroxide. After it was banned, the twat one returned multiple times under various names, to berate the moderators, and his imagined tormentors. It went on for several weeks. He's not tightly wound at all, his screws are so loose they're one fart away from getting scattered all over the floor. His whiney post was very much in keeping with the drivel he posted here previously.
Fairly certain there's an ignore option if you're so put off by seeing my posts about the board. Or maybe you can whine to a mod about banning me like some of you other brats?

My POINT in the previous post was that regardless of what anyone thinks, that member profile could not have given batfink negative rep. Which makes me wonder why, if by some chance it WAS TD1, he chose to post in this thread specifically and what was said. Which is why I voiced a few posts ago that I was simply curious about what was said.

I'm not in the mood for your crap today FR. Don't you have real life people to hate somewhere?

Last edited by nondescript29; 08-24-2013 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Fuck you I'm not editing shit I need sleep. Fucking creeps.
nondescript29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:15 AM   #77
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh good fucking grief! You really are thick as shit aren't you? Did you not read the post about Deputy Duffy, you stupid bitch? What in my post about twat one was there anything about you? You really are a bit touchy aren't you? Again, just so you know, I really couldn't give a flying fuck about you. Keep posting like a fucking moron though, and I'll keep pointing out what a fucking moron you are. No wonder blondes get a reputation for being stupid!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-24-2013, 02:26 AM   #78
nondescript29
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Oh good fucking grief! You really are thick as shit aren't you? Did you not read the post about Deputy Duffy, you stupid bitch? What in my post about twat one was there anything about you? You really are a bit touchy aren't you? Again, just so you know, I really couldn't give a flying fuck about you. Keep posting like a fucking moron though, and I'll keep pointing out what a fucking moron you are. No wonder blondes get a reputation for being stupid!
Aaaaand yet you continue to mock me in any way you can even when I'm not saying anything (let alone anything negative) about you. Generally when someone doesn't give a fuck about another, positive or negative, it's often as if they're simply not there.

And yes. Blondes are stupid. You've mentioned it more than a few times. I think we all get it.

What sort of reputation to balding middle aged men have? ... You know, in case you might know.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:50 AM   #79
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You're deserving of mockery.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-24-2013, 03:51 AM   #80
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, interesting e-mail you sent me by the way, peroxide. I don't read many of them, glad I read that one though. I've stuck it in my saved file just in case.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!